BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Columbus, OH
If you want cheap clothes and show off what you got, this is the place to shop!
Emily E.
Emily E.
I shop for my dresses and pants at DEB. If I were a little bit more girl y and dressy I would shop for my shirts here. I have always had good experiences with this store.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Pueblo, CO
I like Debs because its easily accessible but their clothes are for Tweens and teens.Also I don't like that lost of their clothes are so colorful like neon.
Marisol F.
Marisol F.
Adelphi, MD
Una de mis tiendas favoritas, los precios, la calidad y tienen todas las últimas tendencias. Cien por ciento recommendada!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I love find my jeans here! I can always find the perfect fit in perfect style for myself. I also love their shoes. They always have really cute heels and sandals. They always have great deals on the clearance rack too. I used to buy my homecoming dresses here!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Adorable clothing!
kaitlynn r.
kaitlynn r.
Mesa, AZ
Cute, inexpensive clothes. Only issue is that the quality of clothes is not to great. The shoes last only about a few months and then fall apart. The clothes are much better than that though.
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI
I love DEB to buy clothes from. Some of their clothes I'll admit are too "teenage" for me because I am 26 now, but I'm not ready to switch to the women's dept from juniors yet. They do have a lot of cute clothes for decent prices and have lots of sales.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Racine, WI
I like DEB. They are nice for plus sizes. They have cute clothes but the quality is not good...
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
I love Deb because they have plus-sized clothing that is affordable, however the selection isn't huge. I'm a modest dresser so I go there for things like solid tees or tanks, sometimes jeans, because they're affordable. I'll browse the racks and I'm sometimes disappointed to see things like plus-sized crop tops versus full-coverage shirts.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.