Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
3.63 / 5 based on 1,348 Reviews
Top Questions See all 53 Q&A
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I got the cutest kimono at this store the other day. Being a plus size woman it can be hard to find stylish clothes that fit, and this is my one stop shop! The clothes can be a little cheap but as long as you wash them as directed you will be okay.
This is such a great store! you can always find a variety of outfits and styles plus they have an awesome selection of formal dresses
I really like the store and their clothes. The prices are great as well and they have awesome sales, but some of the stuff I have bought has holes in it after one or two washes.
Most things are expremely tacky and overpriced for their outdated clothing. Mostly everything would be for a colorblind 6th grader. Yickes! Expect some of their jewelry is something I could wear. I once got extremely lucky and found a beautiful black party dress with lace stripes that I got for $35 and saw the same at Macy's for $80.
I love shopping for cute and stylish fashion at DEB. I have found that the stores clearance is amazing and I have found many amazing outfits for cheap. I love the styles and how affordable the clothing is. I just wish there was a closer DEB store to my town, the closest one is about a hour and a half away!
I used to go here when I was younger, like middle school, but with age comes wisdom...the clothes does not last very long and loses shape quickly. Fabrics are cheap looking and from experience they appear see-through when photographed, not cool
Cute stuff but as said before they don't last long. I still buy things from time to time if they are cheap.
I can usually find something that I like from here. Most of the time I shop online which makes it hard to tell what clothes will last and which ones won't. Unfortunately I have had a few clothing items that haven't lasted very long. I wasn't too upset about it though because the prices are fair for what you get. I also appreciate that they carry plus sizes.
Its hit and miss with this store. Sometimes you find something good and other times you don't
Although they do have cheap stuff it is mostly tack and outdated...
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos