Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Not a fan of this store. The clothes are extremely tacky looking and the quality is below average. The prices are too high for the poor quality of the items.
I love the customer service at DEB. They were very helpful and they always have some kind of club clothes. And since I am "plus sized" its nice to find a place that sells clothes even I feel good in!
I really love deb, no matter what anyone else says i really enjoyed that store when i could go. they have the cutest dresses. They really are a great store,
This store is great although I haven't been to one in a really long time. I wish I had one around me. Their clothes are fantastic and they have great prices!
This store is where I get 90% of my wardrobe from because they carry nice looking, plus-size clothes. All the DEB shops I have been in have been wonderful.
I'm more on the bigger side and I love how Deb has all sizes of clothing. The clothing is cute and doesn't cost much! They also sell some pretty cute shoes!
Prices are not expensive, you can find some nice clothing here and there but they don't have the best quality of clothes. During homecoming/prom they do have some nice dress that you can choose from.
They have great prices for clothing, shoes, and accessories. I go there every time I shop at the mall and always come out with a little treat for myself.
I use to shop here all the time I bought many prom dresses here that we're just stunning! But recently I haven't been able to find anything "in style" kind of out dated but overall for me was good
Just helped my bestie's daughter pick out a prom dress at Deb. The employees were very helpful and made this a great experience for her. Highly recommend!
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos