Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Mahala C.
Mahala C.
Somerset, KY
This is such a great store! you can always find a variety of outfits and styles plus they have an awesome selection of formal dresses
Angela W.
Angela W.
I really like the store and their clothes. The prices are great as well and they have awesome sales, but some of the stuff I have bought has holes in it after one or two washes.
Callie B.
Callie B.
Most things are expremely tacky and overpriced for their outdated clothing. Mostly everything would be for a colorblind 6th grader. Yickes! Expect some of their jewelry is something I could wear. I once got extremely lucky and found a beautiful black party dress with lace stripes that I got for $35 and saw the same at Macy's for $80.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
I love shopping for cute and stylish fashion at DEB. I have found that the stores clearance is amazing and I have found many amazing outfits for cheap. I love the styles and how affordable the clothing is. I just wish there was a closer DEB store to my town, the closest one is about a hour and a half away!
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
I used to go here when I was younger, like middle school, but with age comes wisdom...the clothes does not last very long and loses shape quickly. Fabrics are cheap looking and from experience they appear see-through when photographed, not cool
Megan S.
Megan S.
Cute stuff but as said before they don't last long. I still buy things from time to time if they are cheap.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
I can usually find something that I like from here. Most of the time I shop online which makes it hard to tell what clothes will last and which ones won't. Unfortunately I have had a few clothing items that haven't lasted very long. I wasn't too upset about it though because the prices are fair for what you get. I also appreciate that they carry plus sizes.
Krista N.
Krista N.
Athens, TX
Its hit and miss with this store. Sometimes you find something good and other times you don't
Liz M.
Liz M.
Custer, SD
Although they do have cheap stuff it is mostly tack and outdated...
Raven H.
Raven H.
Wellington, OH
I love the leggings they have at the store, but a lot of the clothes are for younger kids. They have some pretty cute shoes most of the time with my size, and that is rare!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.