Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kailee K.
Kailee K.
State College, PA

Just.. No. Cheap, messy clothing and displays and rude staff. Never. Ever.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Scottsburg, IN

Being a plus size girl I'm in love with deb. They have the cutest clothes. They are fairly cheap. I love that they have such a variety of stylish plus size clothing.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Kenosha, WI

DEB has affordable clothing that is also cute! Most of their items are very similar, though.
Ciera S.
Ciera S.
Monroe, MI

I love this store but they are disappointing me lately. I don't like the ugly pattern, baggy, see through, crop top type things they've had in store lately. I use to walk out with huge bags of things, happy and excited at all the cute things I found. Now I walk out with nothing and the things that do look good are overpriced or never in my size. Also I love yoga pants and I would suggest not buying them here. I bought 2 pairs they ended up being poorly made and one of the pairs got a hole in the seam the first day I wore them.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA

I always get FABULOUS deals here. They have awesome sales, and amazing items that aren't on sale that I love buying regardless! I always find something I love and their styles always flatter me even when I thought they wouldn't! Ahh it's amazing, always recommend it!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Not the best quality clothes. Every now and then you can snag a deal in their clearance and get a bunch of cute dresses (both casual and formal) for like $6-7 a piece... but the drawback is that's all they're really worth. They tend to wear and tear faster than clothing from anywhere else.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Hartford , WI

Nice clothes and pretty nice prices. They have a lot of cute clothes to look through as well. Not one of my go to stores, but I do like it.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY

A lot of the clothes in DEB are poorly made and a bit ridiculous. On the other hand, there are a few good finds here and there. It's a fun store for something that you will only wear once or twice.
Vinamae M.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa

I personally don't like the quality of DEB's clothings... It's just my opinion though, others are completely opposite. I guess it's just the style preference that I have, not bad clothing though! Great selection!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Visalia, CA

I love this store when i lived in texas i used to go there a lot but sadly in the part of california where i live we don't have one and I'm not a big fan of online shopping because I'm so tiny. >.<
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.