- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
My all time favorite place to shop!! This is the only store i shop for shoes clothes and jewerly.The shirts are bright and colorful a lot of shirts have sequins or glitter on them which i love!
Honestly sometimes they just don't have items BUT sometimes you want to buy the majority of items. they tend to have a good selection of merchandise I prefer them for their shoes and accessories
All I can say is you get what you pay for.. The quality isn't grade A, but I do have to say that they do a great job with keeping their prices low so that people on a budget can shop as well.
The clothes are cute, and cheap but the quality of the clothes is exactly what you are paying for..a dollar, a dollar quality! The fabric is not strong and it just doesn't seem to feel right..
Cute, inexpensive clothes. Only issue is that the quality of clothes is not to great. The shoes last only about a few months and then fall apart. The clothes are much better than that though.
It was well priced and had amazing looking clothes. I used to always shop here. The only thing is that their dresses aren't very good quality at all but you get what you get for the price.
I love DEB's. Their clothes were so cute and plus size friendly. They were always so cheap to. I am upset to hear that they are closing down, but I am excited for some liquidation sales.
Deb has started to improve but in the past I have found that Deb clothing doesn't have much class at all and the quality is pretty bad. Not bad if you're trying to stick to a budget though!
Deb is very affordable and they have great clothes. Although some people may not like it at all I love it and I can always find great things in this store. My favorite store of all time!
You can always find something at deb whether its accessories, shoes, pants, shirts dresses anything. even their full price murchandise it not expensive. so their sales racks are fantastic
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos