Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Erica L.
Erica L.
TERRE HAUTE, In

They have great prices for clothing, shoes, and accessories. I go there every time I shop at the mall and always come out with a little treat for myself.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX

The clothes in this store are affordable but overpriced for the quality you're getting. They hardly last a week before they're tearing apart at the seams. It is hard to find anything nice in this store. Most of the items are incredibly trashy pieces that a lady of the night might be embarassed to wear. I would not shop here. Adolescent girls who haven't been properly taught how to shop get their clothes from here.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Blackduck, MN

Their clothes are cheap, and honestly their styles, and trends are not up to date at all.
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.

I used to go to Deb all the time when I was a teenager. They always have decent deals but kind of cheap clothing
Katie J.
Katie J.
Las Vegas, NV

When I moved to South Dakota from Las Vegas I had expected the worst as far as shopping goes. This store is literally the BEST store in Rapid City and I wish we had them here in Vegas!!

They've got tons of cute stuff from casual where to cocktail and prom dresses. They also carry a variety of plus-size clothes which is a huge factor for me.

On top of the great selecetiont they offer, you cannot beat the prices! It was the only place I would buy tank tops and t-shirts because they fit great, came in a huge variety of colors, and were super cheap! I miss DEB so much!! Bring a DEB to Vegas!!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oviedo, FL

I used to like this store, but it has become trashy and cheap. The prices are affordable, but in my opinion are overpriced for the quality you get. The material and the style is usually trashy looking. Some of the formal dresses are nicely designed, but up close are cheap looking.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Millport, NY

I LOVE THIS PLACE! Deb has my size and thats freakin awesome, i love there plus size section, they don't skimp of style due to size and that is so refreshing.
This is a good store with good prices. I also like the fact that they have all different sizes available - even plus sizes. I have found some good deals at Deb.
Serena G.
Serena G.
Macomb, MI

I have been here a handful of times and have never found something that I had to have. Their clothes are dated even though they claim to be trendsetting and most of the materials are cheap and indicate poor quality. For the same prices, I would shop other places. If you are looking for spandex, large buttons and dated clothes, then DEB is the place to go.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.