BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Ainsley M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not a fan of this store. The clothes are extremely tacky looking and the quality is below average. The prices are too high for the poor quality of the items.
Stephanie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I literally love deb. They have cute clothes for an affordable price, and have a great selection for us bigger girls. I would recommend this store to anyone.
Amanda B.
Rockledge , PA
They have jeans that fit me perfectly. I'm short and have huge hips so its hard to find perfect jeans and well I love theirs . They have amazing tops as well!
Lisa B.
I was very excited when Deb opened in my town as we only had one place for plus sized women. I went in and found a lot of cute clothes, but when I tried them out, found they were about 3 sizes too small.
Lillian G.
The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
Megan T.
Greensboro, NC
I love the fact that Deb is good quality and also offers a trendy section for plus sized women. I love the prom dresses, it offers a lot to different people.
R A.
Detroit, MI
Deb used to be a good store however it now has went down iin style and quality. the last time I been there was I believe few months ago. I wish the next time I go there'll be better and see more items..
Michelle O.
boomer, NC
I have to drive out of town to go to store (to make sure of sixes), but it is well worth it. The website is awesome. Love their variety of tops and dresses.
Delia R.
I personally do not like this store. It's extremely ghetto and you have to look really good to find something nice. BUT the plus size sections looks cuter.
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
This store is great store with good prices and pretty clothes the downfall is the clothes are jot long lasting so you'd have to really take good care of them
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.