Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oviedo, FL

I used to like this store, but it has become trashy and cheap. The prices are affordable, but in my opinion are overpriced for the quality you get. The material and the style is usually trashy looking. Some of the formal dresses are nicely designed, but up close are cheap looking.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Millport, NY

I LOVE THIS PLACE! Deb has my size and thats freakin awesome, i love there plus size section, they don't skimp of style due to size and that is so refreshing.
This is a good store with good prices. I also like the fact that they have all different sizes available - even plus sizes. I have found some good deals at Deb.
Serena G.
Serena G.
Macomb, MI

I have been here a handful of times and have never found something that I had to have. Their clothes are dated even though they claim to be trendsetting and most of the materials are cheap and indicate poor quality. For the same prices, I would shop other places. If you are looking for spandex, large buttons and dated clothes, then DEB is the place to go.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY

My daughter gets her dresses in here. Some are pricey but others are very reasonable. It's hit or miss there.
R A.
R A.
Detroit, MI

Deb used to be a good store however it now has went down iin style and quality. the last time I been there was I believe few months ago. I wish the next time I go there'll be better and see more items..
Krista T.
Krista T.

I've only had a DEB store for about a year now, and I have to say I'm not completely impressed. The few things I have bought have been from the clearance racks. The prices aren't horrible but can be a little high for me at times. I do like that they carry plus sizes.
Jaelyn B.
Jaelyn B.

The clothes are very plain and plus nothing looks flattering. Not only that buggy for such a disappointment the process are ridiculous
Carol A.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ

I always go to Deb when i need a dress for a wedding or clubbing or etc, the dresses are usually a good price and last time i went i got buy one pair of shoes get another for 1 cent. Awesome deals and the dress and shoes i got were really cute and good quality
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
Fond Du Lac, WI

The store in my city just closed, but I use to love deb...when I was about 12, In 6th grade. Their products are all cheap quality and not worth the cost, and the sizing is crazy weird. Plus most of their clothes looked what a young middle schooler would wear. Their dresses, yes, are very cute and cheap. But they're COPIES of better brands, which drives me crazy. Its so rude, I have seen them sell almost EXACTLY the same dresses as very high quality stores.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.