Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Serena G.
Serena G.
Macomb, MI

I have been here a handful of times and have never found something that I had to have. Their clothes are dated even though they claim to be trendsetting and most of the materials are cheap and indicate poor quality. For the same prices, I would shop other places. If you are looking for spandex, large buttons and dated clothes, then DEB is the place to go.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY

My daughter gets her dresses in here. Some are pricey but others are very reasonable. It's hit or miss there.
R A.
R A.
Detroit, MI

Deb used to be a good store however it now has went down iin style and quality. the last time I been there was I believe few months ago. I wish the next time I go there'll be better and see more items..
Krista T.
Krista T.

I've only had a DEB store for about a year now, and I have to say I'm not completely impressed. The few things I have bought have been from the clearance racks. The prices aren't horrible but can be a little high for me at times. I do like that they carry plus sizes.
Jaelyn B.
Jaelyn B.

The clothes are very plain and plus nothing looks flattering. Not only that buggy for such a disappointment the process are ridiculous
Carol A.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ

I always go to Deb when i need a dress for a wedding or clubbing or etc, the dresses are usually a good price and last time i went i got buy one pair of shoes get another for 1 cent. Awesome deals and the dress and shoes i got were really cute and good quality
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Terre Haute, IN

Sales racks are really horrible, oat of the time at my local store the employees hide behinds the register, and the shirts run small... Not my favorite place, but ok for cheaper cute shoes.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

Deb is a nice store and pretty stuff I like that they have plus sizes........
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Madison Hts, MI

They have trendy cheap pieces but some don't last long and aren't good quality but you can get away with some of their basics
Emily L.
Emily L.

I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.