- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Debs is a great Place to find prom dresses or even summer dresses. They also have pretty shoes & bath suits. There not that expensive but some things can get pricey. They have very colorful & brilliant colors
Deb has always been my go to when i need a dress for a social event. From prom, homecoming, weddings, they have every style dress for every type of event. They have great low prices, quality is a medium.
If i ever wanted a cute, affordable top, or a cute pair of earrings I would hit up Deb. appropriate for all ages, there was always something cute to find for even under 10 bucks. So das they have closed. RIP Deb!
I was very excited when Deb opened in my town as we only had one place for plus sized women. I went in and found a lot of cute clothes, but when I tried them out, found they were about 3 sizes too small.
Deb used to be a good store however it now has went down iin style and quality. the last time I been there was I believe few months ago. I wish the next time I go there'll be better and see more items..
I love the customer service at DEB. They were very helpful and they always have some kind of club clothes. And since I am "plus sized" its nice to find a place that sells clothes even I feel good in!
Prices are not expensive, you can find some nice clothing here and there but they don't have the best quality of clothes. During homecoming/prom they do have some nice dress that you can choose from.
One of my favorite stores, I purchased my homecoming dress here. The have a lot of good selections. I get most of my clothes here. The jewelry breaks easily though, other than that, amazing store!!
I use to shop here all the time I bought many prom dresses here that we're just stunning! But recently I haven't been able to find anything "in style" kind of out dated but overall for me was good
The plus size shorts and capris are awesome, but unfortunatley the ripped and fafded style is big for them. Also when shopping online they have pretty decent sales on a weekly, if not daily, basis.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos