Add a Photo

Photos (27)
pebb h.
pebb h.
Saratoga Springs, NY
In college DEB was the place to shop for club clothes! This is the only type of clothing I buy from this store however. They have fun stuff for going out at good prices. I also LOVE that they have a plus size section since not everyone is a skinny minny!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Tobyhanna, PA
I've only been to this store a couple times. The clothes are cheap but so is the material . This store isn't really my style .
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Seattle, WA
Wow never been to one until last week. They were having a buy one get one free sale! And the clearance was a buy one get one free! SCORE!!!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
I love Deb because they have plus-sized clothing that is affordable, however the selection isn't huge. I'm a modest dresser so I go there for things like solid tees or tanks, sometimes jeans, because they're affordable. I'll browse the racks and I'm sometimes disappointed to see things like plus-sized crop tops versus full-coverage shirts.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Okmulgee, Ok
I always used to love shopping at DEB, but ours closed. I loved trying the formal dresses on. My aunt worked there so I got to spend a lot of hours in that store.
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI
I love DEB to buy clothes from. Some of their clothes I'll admit are too "teenage" for me because I am 26 now, but I'm not ready to switch to the women's dept from juniors yet. They do have a lot of cute clothes for decent prices and have lots of sales.
kaitlynn r.
kaitlynn r.
Mesa, AZ
Cute, inexpensive clothes. Only issue is that the quality of clothes is not to great. The shoes last only about a few months and then fall apart. The clothes are much better than that though.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Adorable clothing!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I love find my jeans here! I can always find the perfect fit in perfect style for myself. I also love their shoes. They always have really cute heels and sandals. They always have great deals on the clearance rack too. I used to buy my homecoming dresses here!!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
I love debs! All their dresses are amazing! Their clothes are very cute, I've gotten a few dresses from there before.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.