BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
Wow never been to one until last week. They were having a buy one get one free sale! And the clearance was a buy one get one free! SCORE!!!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Tobyhanna, PA
I've only been to this store a couple times. The clothes are cheap but so is the material . This store isn't really my style .
pebb h.
pebb h.
Saratoga Springs, NY
In college DEB was the place to shop for club clothes! This is the only type of clothing I buy from this store however. They have fun stuff for going out at good prices. I also LOVE that they have a plus size section since not everyone is a skinny minny!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
Sometimes you can find a cute top in here or coverall, something simple but the qaulity really isn't that good. especially their jeans. i officially learned my lesson and gave up on their jeans. within months of my purchase, they would start to tear and ware down at the thighs.
megan s.
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
I don't shop at my local DEB because the store is very disgusting, there is puke stains all over the floor and it is very dusty inside. Most of the dresses are poorly made and always have strings hanging off of them. I have only gone into this store to look for a cardigan and I will never go back into it.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Falling Waters, WV
The clothes are so cute and affordable.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Mogadore, OH
I come here for my homecoming things. I'm never let down:)
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN
The quality of the clothing is horrible. Back in the day, it WAS ok but now it fades/shrinks/unravels just after a wash (in cold water & not dried mind you). All their clothes seem outdated, full of glitter/sequin/rhinestones/screen print which I just find in bad taste. Then again I'm thinking they are aiming toward a demographic of no one over the age of 18. Also their prices aren't that reasonable either.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Irene H.
Irene H.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.