Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI

I love DEB to buy clothes from. Some of their clothes I'll admit are too "teenage" for me because I am 26 now, but I'm not ready to switch to the women's dept from juniors yet. They do have a lot of cute clothes for decent prices and have lots of sales.
kaitlynn r.
kaitlynn r.
Mesa, AZ

Cute, inexpensive clothes. Only issue is that the quality of clothes is not to great. The shoes last only about a few months and then fall apart. The clothes are much better than that though.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Adorable clothing!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

I love find my jeans here! I can always find the perfect fit in perfect style for myself. I also love their shoes. They always have really cute heels and sandals. They always have great deals on the clearance rack too. I used to buy my homecoming dresses here!!
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC

I get all my formal dresses from Deb. I got my prom dress from here and it's was so cheap compared to most prom dresses. They have the cutest dress and shoes for formal occasions.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Pueblo, CO

I like Debs because its easily accessible but their clothes are for Tweens and teens.Also I don't like that lost of their clothes are so colorful like neon.
Emily E.
Emily E.

I shop for my dresses and pants at DEB. If I were a little bit more girl y and dressy I would shop for my shirts here. I have always had good experiences with this store.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Columbus, OH

If you want cheap clothes and show off what you got, this is the place to shop!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Beloit, WI

Wish they had a bit more of a selection for Plus sized people!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.