BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Lamanda D.
Savanna, IL
So as i said in the title i loveeee this store with all my heart. I am kind of upset that there sizes in the plus section change how they fit but that is normal with most stores. Great styles, prices and options.
Leslie S.
Lynchburg, VA
In high school this was "the store" but now I never find anything there. I know a lot of teenagers still enjoy it though so they stick to that age group I guess.
Katie F.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The quality of clothing I find is directed more towards 11-14 year olds. I found it to be a great store in middle school but as I've grown I don't go there often.
carey b.
The place to buy a dress for homecoming etc. They carry every size and have the dresses in every price range. They also have cut clothes that are very affordable.
Bethany L.
The clothing in the plus size section is definitely on trend and cute, but their sizes seem to run small, even as juniors, and the quality leaves something to be desired. However, they always do have good sales.
Chelsea B.
Ada, MI
Deb was really big when I was in middle school but now it's definitely not a cool store. The quality is bad and a lot of the clothes are too bright/rave-y for me.
Nicole G.
I love deb, the few that are by me are going out of business though which is depressing. they have great prices, always my first stop when I'm looking for a dress
Donna C.
Madison, WV
I love how debs have sizes to accommodate people of many sizes from small to big! I love how their plus sizes have their own section! MOST stores forget about plus size women! I'm glad debs is not one of them!
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Deb isn't impressive. Its good for cheap high school homecoming dresses but that is where I draw the line. Sometimes though you can find really cheap shoes there.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
Pretty tacky, cheap clothes, but they do have good extended sizes, and if you search you can find a few cute things. I have found a lot of my formal dresses here.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.