Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Beloit, WI

Wish they had a bit more of a selection for Plus sized people!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA

Shopping at DEB is a lot like shopping in a girlfriend's messy room. Things are strewn about and placed in incorrect areas, and the clothes seem to have already experienced the run around in terms of quality. The selection tends to be tacky and out of date, and the prices don't seem low enough to risk the purchase of clothes that may fall apart upon first washing.
Erica L.
Erica L.
TERRE HAUTE, In

They have great prices for clothing, shoes, and accessories. I go there every time I shop at the mall and always come out with a little treat for myself.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX

The clothes in this store are affordable but overpriced for the quality you're getting. They hardly last a week before they're tearing apart at the seams. It is hard to find anything nice in this store. Most of the items are incredibly trashy pieces that a lady of the night might be embarassed to wear. I would not shop here. Adolescent girls who haven't been properly taught how to shop get their clothes from here.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Blackduck, MN

Their clothes are cheap, and honestly their styles, and trends are not up to date at all.
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.

I used to go to Deb all the time when I was a teenager. They always have decent deals but kind of cheap clothing
Katie J.
Katie J.
Las Vegas, NV

When I moved to South Dakota from Las Vegas I had expected the worst as far as shopping goes. This store is literally the BEST store in Rapid City and I wish we had them here in Vegas!!

They've got tons of cute stuff from casual where to cocktail and prom dresses. They also carry a variety of plus-size clothes which is a huge factor for me.

On top of the great selecetiont they offer, you cannot beat the prices! It was the only place I would buy tank tops and t-shirts because they fit great, came in a huge variety of colors, and were super cheap! I miss DEB so much!! Bring a DEB to Vegas!!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oviedo, FL

I used to like this store, but it has become trashy and cheap. The prices are affordable, but in my opinion are overpriced for the quality you get. The material and the style is usually trashy looking. Some of the formal dresses are nicely designed, but up close are cheap looking.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Millport, NY

I LOVE THIS PLACE! Deb has my size and thats freakin awesome, i love there plus size section, they don't skimp of style due to size and that is so refreshing.
Emily L.
Emily L.

I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.