Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Racine, WI

I like DEB. They are nice for plus sizes. They have cute clothes but the quality is not good...
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI

I love DEB to buy clothes from. Some of their clothes I'll admit are too "teenage" for me because I am 26 now, but I'm not ready to switch to the women's dept from juniors yet. They do have a lot of cute clothes for decent prices and have lots of sales.
kaitlynn r.
kaitlynn r.
Mesa, AZ

Cute, inexpensive clothes. Only issue is that the quality of clothes is not to great. The shoes last only about a few months and then fall apart. The clothes are much better than that though.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Adorable clothing!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

I love find my jeans here! I can always find the perfect fit in perfect style for myself. I also love their shoes. They always have really cute heels and sandals. They always have great deals on the clearance rack too. I used to buy my homecoming dresses here!!
Marisol F.
Marisol F.
Adelphi, MD

Una de mis tiendas favoritas, los precios, la calidad y tienen todas las últimas tendencias. Cien por ciento recommendada!
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Pueblo, CO

I like Debs because its easily accessible but their clothes are for Tweens and teens.Also I don't like that lost of their clothes are so colorful like neon.
Emily E.
Emily E.

I shop for my dresses and pants at DEB. If I were a little bit more girl y and dressy I would shop for my shirts here. I have always had good experiences with this store.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Columbus, OH

If you want cheap clothes and show off what you got, this is the place to shop!
Malynda C.
Malynda C.
Blacksburg, VA

I always shopped here for homecoming dresses and for hair accessories. They had cute clothes too, but a little over priced for my budget. I loved their socks and jewelry too.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.