Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN

The quality of the clothing is horrible. Back in the day, it WAS ok but now it fades/shrinks/unravels just after a wash (in cold water & not dried mind you). All their clothes seem outdated, full of glitter/sequin/rhinestones/screen print which I just find in bad taste. Then again I'm thinking they are aiming toward a demographic of no one over the age of 18. Also their prices aren't that reasonable either.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Mogadore, OH

I come here for my homecoming things. I'm never let down:)
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Falling Waters, WV

The clothes are so cute and affordable.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Stewartville, MN

I got my homecoming dress from here and it lasted through the night...but it was reasonably priced I guess
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ

Sometimes you can find a cute top in here or coverall, something simple but the qaulity really isn't that good. especially their jeans. i officially learned my lesson and gave up on their jeans. within months of my purchase, they would start to tear and ware down at the thighs.
pebb h.
pebb h.
Saratoga Springs, NY

In college DEB was the place to shop for club clothes! This is the only type of clothing I buy from this store however. They have fun stuff for going out at good prices. I also LOVE that they have a plus size section since not everyone is a skinny minny!
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC

I get all my formal dresses from Deb. I got my prom dress from here and it's was so cheap compared to most prom dresses. They have the cutest dress and shoes for formal occasions.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Seattle, WA

Wow never been to one until last week. They were having a buy one get one free sale! And the clearance was a buy one get one free! SCORE!!!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA

I love Deb because they have plus-sized clothing that is affordable, however the selection isn't huge. I'm a modest dresser so I go there for things like solid tees or tanks, sometimes jeans, because they're affordable. I'll browse the racks and I'm sometimes disappointed to see things like plus-sized crop tops versus full-coverage shirts.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.