BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Debby E.
Sherman, TX
They took ours after about 20 years.. I always loved going in there for a night out and needing something flashy, cute and priced cheap!! Sherman Texas Misses Debs!!!
Ebony D.
West Haven, CT
I shop everywhere for clothes... Deb is the one place I can never find anything worth buying.. They quality of the things they carry is not very good... Everything looks very cheap... And the prices are jacked up..
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I love that they have plus size clothing. I go back and forth in sizing so I can usually find something there. They are a little cheaply made is the only down fall.
Brittany E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Great for cheaper priced homecoming/prom/formal dresses! I like that they actually have a plus size section along with regular sizes.Okay quality.Cute accessories!!
Angela G.
Shelley, ID
When it comes to clothing deb isn't the best place to shop at but when it comes to accessories and shoes i totally recommend it they are so inexpenisive and super cute they last awhile and they most of them are instyle
Leslie S.
Lynchburg, VA
In high school this was "the store" but now I never find anything there. I know a lot of teenagers still enjoy it though so they stick to that age group I guess.
Sarah D.
michigan
I'm somewhat a fan of Deb Shops. They're clothing is inexpensive, but however, you do get what you pay for. It's hard to find quality clothes that aren't covered in some strange animal print or brightly colored.
Angelica E.
Some of the clothes are really cute and they even sell formal dresses. However the quality of the garments is subpar and they will not last for more than one wear.
Jasmine H.
Morgantown, KY
This place is awesome! They always have my size and the always that sales. My favorite is they almost always have buy one get one 1/2 off on jeans that are already priced lower than just about every other store!
Katie F.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The quality of clothing I find is directed more towards 11-14 year olds. I found it to be a great store in middle school but as I've grown I don't go there often.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.