Add a Photo

Photos (27)
pebb h.
pebb h.
Saratoga Springs, NY

In college DEB was the place to shop for club clothes! This is the only type of clothing I buy from this store however. They have fun stuff for going out at good prices. I also LOVE that they have a plus size section since not everyone is a skinny minny!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Canadensis, PA

I've only been to this store a couple times. The clothes are cheap but so is the material . This store isn't really my style .
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Seattle, Wa

Wow never been to one until last week. They were having a buy one get one free sale! And the clearance was a buy one get one free! SCORE!!!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA

I love Deb because they have plus-sized clothing that is affordable, however the selection isn't huge. I'm a modest dresser so I go there for things like solid tees or tanks, sometimes jeans, because they're affordable. I'll browse the racks and I'm sometimes disappointed to see things like plus-sized crop tops versus full-coverage shirts.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Racine, WI

I like DEB. They are nice for plus sizes. They have cute clothes but the quality is not good...
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI

I love DEB to buy clothes from. Some of their clothes I'll admit are too "teenage" for me because I am 26 now, but I'm not ready to switch to the women's dept from juniors yet. They do have a lot of cute clothes for decent prices and have lots of sales.
kaitlynn r.
kaitlynn r.
Mesa, AZ

Cute, inexpensive clothes. Only issue is that the quality of clothes is not to great. The shoes last only about a few months and then fall apart. The clothes are much better than that though.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Adorable clothing!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

I love find my jeans here! I can always find the perfect fit in perfect style for myself. I also love their shoes. They always have really cute heels and sandals. They always have great deals on the clearance rack too. I used to buy my homecoming dresses here!!
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
Fond Du Lac, WI

The store in my city just closed, but I use to love deb...when I was about 12, In 6th grade. Their products are all cheap quality and not worth the cost, and the sizing is crazy weird. Plus most of their clothes looked what a young middle schooler would wear. Their dresses, yes, are very cute and cheap. But they're COPIES of better brands, which drives me crazy. Its so rude, I have seen them sell almost EXACTLY the same dresses as very high quality stores.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.