BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
megan s.
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
I don't shop at my local DEB because the store is very disgusting, there is puke stains all over the floor and it is very dusty inside. Most of the dresses are poorly made and always have strings hanging off of them. I have only gone into this store to look for a cardigan and I will never go back into it.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Millport, NY
I LOVE THIS PLACE! Deb has my size and thats freakin awesome, i love there plus size section, they don't skimp of style due to size and that is so refreshing.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oviedo, FL
I used to like this store, but it has become trashy and cheap. The prices are affordable, but in my opinion are overpriced for the quality you get. The material and the style is usually trashy looking. Some of the formal dresses are nicely designed, but up close are cheap looking.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Las Vegas, NV
When I moved to South Dakota from Las Vegas I had expected the worst as far as shopping goes. This store is literally the BEST store in Rapid City and I wish we had them here in Vegas!!

They've got tons of cute stuff from casual where to cocktail and prom dresses. They also carry a variety of plus-size clothes which is a huge factor for me.

On top of the great selecetiont they offer, you cannot beat the prices! It was the only place I would buy tank tops and t-shirts because they fit great, came in a huge variety of colors, and were super cheap! I miss DEB so much!! Bring a DEB to Vegas!!
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.
I used to go to Deb all the time when I was a teenager. They always have decent deals but kind of cheap clothing
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Blackduck, MN
Their clothes are cheap, and honestly their styles, and trends are not up to date at all.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
The clothes in this store are affordable but overpriced for the quality you're getting. They hardly last a week before they're tearing apart at the seams. It is hard to find anything nice in this store. Most of the items are incredibly trashy pieces that a lady of the night might be embarassed to wear. I would not shop here. Adolescent girls who haven't been properly taught how to shop get their clothes from here.
Erica L.
Erica L.
TERRE HAUTE, In
They have great prices for clothing, shoes, and accessories. I go there every time I shop at the mall and always come out with a little treat for myself.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Irene H.
Irene H.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.