BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Prices are not expensive, you can find some nice clothing here and there but they don't have the best quality of clothes. During homecoming/prom they do have some nice dress that you can choose from.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Cute clothes and GREAT prices on there jeans. Thats what i usually buy when i go in there.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Maricopa, AZ
Have always been a huge fan of DEB! When I married in Vegas last summer, I shopped online and was able to get some very cute dresses in my size that were formal enough to wear out, but still comfortable. The prices are reasonable, and the quality has never let me down.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Deb has a large selection of items and sizes but the quality of the clothes is not worth the money you pay.
Cathryn D.
Cathryn D.
Green Bay, WI
I love to shop at DEB, they always have something for everyone at a great price. The only downfall is sometimes the clothing doesn't have the best quality.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH
I like their clothes sometimes. it has better homecoming dresses than casual clothes. i have gotten every single one of my homecoming dresses from their. however.... we have had problems with debs here lately and how they handle things.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Whiting , IN
This place use to be my go to shopping store but these styles are more soo for teenagers. Its cute stuff but just not my style
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Jackson, MI
I shop at DEB often. I like their Yoga pants the most, I am tall so I have trouble finding yoga pants that fit me in length. DEB's seem to fit perfect.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Brunswick, MO
DEB is one of the best stores to shop at if you are a college student, young mom, or high school student. They have affordable and trendy clothes that are always of great quality!!! I would recommend DEB to anyone who likes to get more for their money.
Jeannie M.
Jeannie M.
Winona, MN
I like Debs for the cheap and fun clothing and accessories you can find there. It is always something different kind of like a treasure hunt you never know what you will find there.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.