Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Ypsilanti, MI

A majority of their clothes aren't the greatest and are trashy, I have shopped there and found good looking, appealing clothes. They have decent prices and have great sales.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC

I love this store. I know a lot of people have issues with the quality of the clothing, but I love it because for someone who couldn't afford very much for a prom dress, it helped out a lot for that one night. You cannot expect to get super high quality, long lasting clothes for this cheap.

I also appreciate that they carry plus sizes in stores, it makes me happy.

Their shoes wear really well though! I've had a pair of black boots from them for two years and they look almost new.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Mundelein, IL

O don't think deb is trashy at all! it just depends how you ware it. like i bought this dress for a wedding i went to and wore it with some nude heels and i looked cute! the dress was $19.60
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Elizabethtown , Pa

I enjoy Deb if i need something edgy or cute for just " going out" cause the clothing is cheeply priced and cute,,, but i have and never would expect much wear and tear out of it
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN

The quality of the clothing is horrible. Back in the day, it WAS ok but now it fades/shrinks/unravels just after a wash (in cold water & not dried mind you). All their clothes seem outdated, full of glitter/sequin/rhinestones/screen print which I just find in bad taste. Then again I'm thinking they are aiming toward a demographic of no one over the age of 18. Also their prices aren't that reasonable either.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Mogadore, OH

I come here for my homecoming things. I'm never let down:)
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Falling Waters, WV

The clothes are so cute and affordable.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Stewartville, MN

I got my homecoming dress from here and it lasted through the night...but it was reasonably priced I guess
Emily  D.
Emily D.
Pittsburgh, PA

I LOVE deb! I'm so sad that they are closing a bunch of stores! I have no idea where I'm going to shop for cute, reasonable, young looking clothes. I'm a plus size girl and deb was my favorite place to shop at in store, and mostly online. My whole wardrobe basically consists of all deb clothes!
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, OH

Used to shop here for homecoming dresses in high school. Quality isn't very good but the prices are okay.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.