Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Mundelein, IL

O don't think deb is trashy at all! it just depends how you ware it. like i bought this dress for a wedding i went to and wore it with some nude heels and i looked cute! the dress was $19.60
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Elizabethtown , Pa

I enjoy Deb if i need something edgy or cute for just " going out" cause the clothing is cheeply priced and cute,,, but i have and never would expect much wear and tear out of it
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN

The quality of the clothing is horrible. Back in the day, it WAS ok but now it fades/shrinks/unravels just after a wash (in cold water & not dried mind you). All their clothes seem outdated, full of glitter/sequin/rhinestones/screen print which I just find in bad taste. Then again I'm thinking they are aiming toward a demographic of no one over the age of 18. Also their prices aren't that reasonable either.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Mogadore, OH

I come here for my homecoming things. I'm never let down:)
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Falling Waters, WV

The clothes are so cute and affordable.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Stewartville, MN

I got my homecoming dress from here and it lasted through the night...but it was reasonably priced I guess
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ

Sometimes you can find a cute top in here or coverall, something simple but the qaulity really isn't that good. especially their jeans. i officially learned my lesson and gave up on their jeans. within months of my purchase, they would start to tear and ware down at the thighs.
pebb h.
pebb h.
Saratoga Springs, NY

In college DEB was the place to shop for club clothes! This is the only type of clothing I buy from this store however. They have fun stuff for going out at good prices. I also LOVE that they have a plus size section since not everyone is a skinny minny!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Bossier City, LA

I haven't shopped there since I was in high school. I remember when I first seen the store I loved it. But then I started buying a few things and noticed that the quality was not worth the price. I do not have a Deb where I live currently.
Emily L.
Emily L.

I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.