Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Ainsley M.
Ainsley M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not a fan of this store. The clothes are extremely tacky looking and the quality is below average. The prices are too high for the poor quality of the items.
Idalis F.
Idalis F.
Silverton, OR
Cute clothing! It has great clothing for plus sized women. Always bought my dresses from there for homecoming, winter formal, ect. Great dresses for amazing prices!
Amber K.
Amber K.
DEBshops were always popular when I was in high school for homecoming/snowball dresses because there were cute styles at super cheap prices if you hit the sales.

But, now that I'm older and my little sister is in high school and shops there, I have come to realize that DEB doesn't really have any new dress or clothing styles. Everything that they sell now they sold when I was in high school (6+ years ago) but in a different length, color, or with a new splash of glitter.

I still enjoy some of their high heels though. Some are terrible quality, but others are super cute and fun to wear.

The dresses can be cute, but it kills me that I've seen them all before.
Brandie M.
Brandie M.
Hereford, AZ
I remember we had a Deb in the mall when it first opened. I don't know why, but it closed along time ago. They had cute clothes. Too bad to see it go
Vicky N.
Vicky N.
New Jersey
The clothes are cute, and cheap but the quality of the clothes is exactly what you are paying for..a dollar, a dollar quality! The fabric is not strong and it just doesn't seem to feel right..
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Coupeville, WA
Deb is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE clothing stores. The first time i went in, I was in heaven. Neon on the racks.. long accesories.. all worth the price.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Claysburg, PA
Bad quality, poorly designed clothes. very, very tacky. great halloween costume store!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Greenfield, IN
I love deb everything from their clothes to the shoes they have all the great styles no matter what size you are they are very reasonable prices great for shoppers on a budget
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This was where I would go to get dresses to high school Dances. Most of the time they were inexpensive, but when I got to my senior year, the prices hiked up.
Kateri J.
Kateri J.
I LOVE Deb's!! lol the deals are always great!! accessories always on point! shoes, always beautiful!!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.