Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Vicky N.
Vicky N.
New Jersey

The clothes are cute, and cheap but the quality of the clothes is exactly what you are paying for..a dollar, a dollar quality! The fabric is not strong and it just doesn't seem to feel right..
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Coupeville, WA

Deb is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE clothing stores. The first time i went in, I was in heaven. Neon on the racks.. long accesories.. all worth the price.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Indiana, PA

Bad quality, poorly designed clothes. very, very tacky. great halloween costume store!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Greenfield, IN

I love deb everything from their clothes to the shoes they have all the great styles no matter what size you are they are very reasonable prices great for shoppers on a budget
Lakeysha S.
Lakeysha S.
Detroit, MI

I love the large selection of plus size of clothes. They have attire for morning afternoon and a night out on the town. Love this store
Bree B.
Bree B.
Hanover Twp, PA

I am a plus sized girl. I have a dark kind of style. Sometimes i like the things at DEBS. Other times I find myself looking at skin tight just-for-skinny-girls type of clothes. They're sizes got smaller. I am an XL, sometimes 2x, and DEBS clothes has me between 2x and 3x
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Ypsilanti, MI

A majority of their clothes aren't the greatest and are trashy, I have shopped there and found good looking, appealing clothes. They have decent prices and have great sales.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC

I love this store. I know a lot of people have issues with the quality of the clothing, but I love it because for someone who couldn't afford very much for a prom dress, it helped out a lot for that one night. You cannot expect to get super high quality, long lasting clothes for this cheap.

I also appreciate that they carry plus sizes in stores, it makes me happy.

Their shoes wear really well though! I've had a pair of black boots from them for two years and they look almost new.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC

I get all my formal dresses from Deb. I got my prom dress from here and it's was so cheap compared to most prom dresses. They have the cutest dress and shoes for formal occasions.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.