Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
In high school this was "the store" but now I never find anything there. I know a lot of teenagers still enjoy it though so they stick to that age group I guess.
The quality of clothing I find is directed more towards 11-14 year olds. I found it to be a great store in middle school but as I've grown I don't go there often.
Some of the clothes are really cute and they even sell formal dresses. However the quality of the garments is subpar and they will not last for more than one wear.
Deb was really big when I was in middle school but now it's definitely not a cool store. The quality is bad and a lot of the clothes are too bright/rave-y for me.
This place is awesome! They always have my size and the always that sales. My favorite is they almost always have buy one get one 1/2 off on jeans that are already priced lower than just about every other store!
It's not bad but it works. My best friend got a dress there for her quince... But it ripped and the beads fell of after the party was over. If you want a one time wear dress that's cheap, DEB is your place to go
I love deb, the few that are by me are going out of business though which is depressing. they have great prices, always my first stop when I'm looking for a dress
So as i said in the title i loveeee this store with all my heart. I am kind of upset that there sizes in the plus section change how they fit but that is normal with most stores. Great styles, prices and options.
The fashions aren't my favorite, and the sizes are weird. They do have good sales though, and their clothes are affordable. I prefer more quality clothes though.
I love how debs have sizes to accommodate people of many sizes from small to big! I love how their plus sizes have their own section! MOST stores forget about plus size women! I'm glad debs is not one of them!
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos