Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Cathryn D.
Cathryn D.
Green Bay, WI

I love to shop at DEB, they always have something for everyone at a great price. The only downfall is sometimes the clothing doesn't have the best quality.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH

I like their clothes sometimes. it has better homecoming dresses than casual clothes. i have gotten every single one of my homecoming dresses from their. however.... we have had problems with debs here lately and how they handle things.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN

This place use to be my go to shopping store but these styles are more soo for teenagers. Its cute stuff but just not my style
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Jackson, MI

I shop at DEB often. I like their Yoga pants the most, I am tall so I have trouble finding yoga pants that fit me in length. DEB's seem to fit perfect.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Pine Island, NY

All their stuff is cheesy and not good quality at all!!!! They fall apart and the people who work there don't do anything about anything with HUGE stains or rips!!! Don't buy from here!
Shelbi  N.
Shelbi N.

They have some cute stuff and were nice for homecoming dresses. But the material is not so great...
Ainsley M.
Ainsley M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Not a fan of this store. The clothes are extremely tacky looking and the quality is below average. The prices are too high for the poor quality of the items.
Idalis F.
Idalis F.
Silverton, OR

Cute clothing! It has great clothing for plus sized women. Always bought my dresses from there for homecoming, winter formal, ect. Great dresses for amazing prices!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN

I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.