BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Marta G.
This is one of my favorite stores mainly because they have plus size clothing, most stores that sell plus size the clothes are tacky but here they're trendy! Love it!
Tiffany F.
White pine, TN
Being a plus size girl I'm in love with deb. They have the cutest clothes. They are fairly cheap. I love that they have such a variety of stylish plus size clothing.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX
They took ours after about 20 years.. I always loved going in there for a night out and needing something flashy, cute and priced cheap!! Sherman Texas Misses Debs!!!
Brittany E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Great for cheaper priced homecoming/prom/formal dresses! I like that they actually have a plus size section along with regular sizes.Okay quality.Cute accessories!!
Ebony D.
West Haven, CT
I shop everywhere for clothes... Deb is the one place I can never find anything worth buying.. They quality of the things they carry is not very good... Everything looks very cheap... And the prices are jacked up..
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I love that they have plus size clothing. I go back and forth in sizing so I can usually find something there. They are a little cheaply made is the only down fall.
Angela G.
Shelley, ID
When it comes to clothing deb isn't the best place to shop at but when it comes to accessories and shoes i totally recommend it they are so inexpenisive and super cute they last awhile and they most of them are instyle
Sarah D.
michigan
I'm somewhat a fan of Deb Shops. They're clothing is inexpensive, but however, you do get what you pay for. It's hard to find quality clothes that aren't covered in some strange animal print or brightly colored.
Bethany L.
The clothing in the plus size section is definitely on trend and cute, but their sizes seem to run small, even as juniors, and the quality leaves something to be desired. However, they always do have good sales.
Leslie S.
Lynchburg, VA
In high school this was "the store" but now I never find anything there. I know a lot of teenagers still enjoy it though so they stick to that age group I guess.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.