Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Shelbi  N.
Shelbi N.

They have some cute stuff and were nice for homecoming dresses. But the material is not so great...
Ainsley M.
Ainsley M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Not a fan of this store. The clothes are extremely tacky looking and the quality is below average. The prices are too high for the poor quality of the items.
Idalis F.
Idalis F.
Silverton, OR

Cute clothing! It has great clothing for plus sized women. Always bought my dresses from there for homecoming, winter formal, ect. Great dresses for amazing prices!
Amber K.
Amber K.

DEBshops were always popular when I was in high school for homecoming/snowball dresses because there were cute styles at super cheap prices if you hit the sales.

But, now that I'm older and my little sister is in high school and shops there, I have come to realize that DEB doesn't really have any new dress or clothing styles. Everything that they sell now they sold when I was in high school (6+ years ago) but in a different length, color, or with a new splash of glitter.

I still enjoy some of their high heels though. Some are terrible quality, but others are super cute and fun to wear.

The dresses can be cute, but it kills me that I've seen them all before.
Brandie M.
Brandie M.
Hereford, AZ

I remember we had a Deb in the mall when it first opened. I don't know why, but it closed along time ago. They had cute clothes. Too bad to see it go
Vicky N.
Vicky N.
New Jersey

The clothes are cute, and cheap but the quality of the clothes is exactly what you are paying for..a dollar, a dollar quality! The fabric is not strong and it just doesn't seem to feel right..
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Coupeville, WA

Deb is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE clothing stores. The first time i went in, I was in heaven. Neon on the racks.. long accesories.. all worth the price.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Indiana, PA

Bad quality, poorly designed clothes. very, very tacky. great halloween costume store!
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
Fond du Lac, wi

The store in my city just closed, but I use to love deb...when I was about 12, In 6th grade. Their products are all cheap quality and not worth the cost, and the sizing is crazy weird. Plus most of their clothes looked what a young middle schooler would wear. Their dresses, yes, are very cute and cheap. But they're COPIES of better brands, which drives me crazy. Its so rude, I have seen them sell almost EXACTLY the same dresses as very high quality stores.
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Altoona, IA

I bought some clothes from here before and i washed them once and they litteraly fell apart on me. As well as i bought a dress here for a formal once and the only time i wore it the stap on the dress broke in half. So upsetting. Dissapointing
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.