Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Amber K.
Amber K.

DEBshops were always popular when I was in high school for homecoming/snowball dresses because there were cute styles at super cheap prices if you hit the sales.

But, now that I'm older and my little sister is in high school and shops there, I have come to realize that DEB doesn't really have any new dress or clothing styles. Everything that they sell now they sold when I was in high school (6+ years ago) but in a different length, color, or with a new splash of glitter.

I still enjoy some of their high heels though. Some are terrible quality, but others are super cute and fun to wear.

The dresses can be cute, but it kills me that I've seen them all before.
Brandie M.
Brandie M.
Hereford, AZ

I remember we had a Deb in the mall when it first opened. I don't know why, but it closed along time ago. They had cute clothes. Too bad to see it go
Vicky N.
Vicky N.
New Jersey

The clothes are cute, and cheap but the quality of the clothes is exactly what you are paying for..a dollar, a dollar quality! The fabric is not strong and it just doesn't seem to feel right..
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Coupeville, WA

Deb is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE clothing stores. The first time i went in, I was in heaven. Neon on the racks.. long accesories.. all worth the price.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Indiana, PA

Bad quality, poorly designed clothes. very, very tacky. great halloween costume store!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Greenfield, IN

I love deb everything from their clothes to the shoes they have all the great styles no matter what size you are they are very reasonable prices great for shoppers on a budget
Lakeysha S.
Lakeysha S.
Detroit, MI

I love the large selection of plus size of clothes. They have attire for morning afternoon and a night out on the town. Love this store
Violet S.
Violet S.
Hamilton , Ontario

Whenever we travel over to the states, we always make a point of visiting DEB as they have a huge selection of stylish clothing for both regular and plus sizes and it is made for the younger set as well as the middle to 40's. Their Black Friday specials are fantastic. I was able to get all of my daughters Christmas shopping done as well as her complete Graduation outfit for under $300 with their 50% off store-wide sale.
Emily L.
Emily L.

I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

The shirt are poor qualitty and pants. BUT if your looking for event dresses or prom dresses that are affordable this is where you should go!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.