BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Newport, NY
I am a bigger woman, and I love the fact that they have a whole bigger woman section so it is easier to find what you are looking for. Plus, it makes me feel as normal as a size 4. I LOVE all the crazy sales they have and it is always the first stop on my shopping list!!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Madison Hts, MI
They have trendy cheap pieces but some don't last long and aren't good quality but you can get away with some of their basics
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Terre Haute, IN
Sales racks are really horrible, oat of the time at my local store the employees hide behinds the register, and the shirts run small... Not my favorite place, but ok for cheaper cute shoes.
Carol A.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ
I always go to Deb when i need a dress for a wedding or clubbing or etc, the dresses are usually a good price and last time i went i got buy one pair of shoes get another for 1 cent. Awesome deals and the dress and shoes i got were really cute and good quality
Jaelyn B.
Jaelyn B.
The clothes are very plain and plus nothing looks flattering. Not only that buggy for such a disappointment the process are ridiculous
Krista T.
Krista T.
I've only had a DEB store for about a year now, and I have to say I'm not completely impressed. The few things I have bought have been from the clearance racks. The prices aren't horrible but can be a little high for me at times. I do like that they carry plus sizes.
R A.
R A.
Detroit, MI
Deb used to be a good store however it now has went down iin style and quality. the last time I been there was I believe few months ago. I wish the next time I go there'll be better and see more items..
Irene H.
Irene H.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
Serena G.
Serena G.
Macomb, MI
I have been here a handful of times and have never found something that I had to have. Their clothes are dated even though they claim to be trendsetting and most of the materials are cheap and indicate poor quality. For the same prices, I would shop other places. If you are looking for spandex, large buttons and dated clothes, then DEB is the place to go.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.