Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
lake geoge ny

So cheap and trashy looking clothes, the only thing I ever got from that store was a pair of black leggings wich was hard to find when everything is neon and trashy print that's way out of date,i find that a paper towel has better quality than some of there clothes!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Coppell, TX

The store as a whole is really pretty mediocre. The casual clothes are not exactly the style that I am interested in wearing or seeing other people wear, but they do have a lot to offer in terms of dresses around homecoming and springtime. For the most part they're pretty generic and nothing special, but every now and then they'll have some gems like the dress I found for prom back when I was in high school. Since then I've maybe found 2 or 3 things that have really WOWed me, but for the most part I haven't been interested. Their prices are also very reasonable!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN

I used to shop here all the time as a teen. I loved the jewelry, clothes, sales, accessories, bathing suits, and intimates! This store had it all!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Hunlock Creek, PA

I'm not trying to come down too harsh on this store but, the clothes are cheaply made & most of the time trashy. I have found that recently they haven't had so much "club wear". Its a hit or miss store. The best thing about this store is the jewelry ( sometimes tacky) is really cheap and for someone like me who ends up losing earing after a month or two it works out.
Malika C.
Malika C.
Omaha, NE

I was very surprised to see such low ratings for debs. Debs was one of my favorite stores in high school, they had a wide selection for both plus size and normal sizes, and it was a favorite especially around homecoming or prom, where it was nearly the only place you could get cute prom/homecoming dresses cute. You get what you pay for! I remember going in there and they were having a clearance sale and I walked out with shirts as low as $2 each. Sure, they're nothing special, but you can find cute stuff at really great prices. I love deb's and I will continue to shop with them!
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN

I haven't gotten a whole lot from this store, but what I have gotten I have really liked! The quality of the clothing isn't terrible, and lasts a long time
Sandy H.
Sandy H.

Prices are not expensive, you can find some nice clothing here and there but they don't have the best quality of clothes. During homecoming/prom they do have some nice dress that you can choose from.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS

Cute clothes and GREAT prices on there jeans. Thats what i usually buy when i go in there.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN

I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.