Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Just.. No. Cheap, messy clothing and displays and rude staff. Never. Ever.
Yes love to hitthis plave up in the summer awesome deals they have on all there clothes and shoes
DEB was the go-to store when I was in middle/high school and shopping for dances. I loved the glittery/sequiny dresses and the price was right for my then-budget. But now looking back, the quality was terrible, things always fell apart. Haven't been in a DEB store in years and probably won't return. My style has evolved.
I have a high school daughter. We can always count on Debs to have a great Prom or Homecoming dress at a great price. Enjoy they're sales as well.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
I love their selection of styles. You can get something glam for a night out or stick with sweet and girly, they have it all. They also have a great selection of shoes and they carry size 11's which is a huge plus. Everything is affordable for the most part and I think it's great that they have such a large plus sized section. And they always have such pretty dresses!
Love the accessories here. The clothes are a little too young for me.
Been into Debs a couple times. Did not find that much stuff that I liked. There clothes were a little over priced for a college student.
Deb used to be one of my favorite stores and now when I go, I hardly find anything. I like their jean sales (sometimes they'll do BOGO) but if they're not on sale, they quality isn't worth the price. Cute one-night-wear dresses and occassional decent tops but again, it is feast or famon here. Another thing, I rarely EVER get decent customer service here. The young ladies working always seem too preoccupied by their gossip to assist customers. Definite turn off.
I am a bigger woman, and I love the fact that they have a whole bigger woman section so it is easier to find what you are looking for. Plus, it makes me feel as normal as a size 4. I LOVE all the crazy sales they have and it is always the first stop on my shopping list!!!
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos