BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have not shopped at debs recently because they are expensive and are very few of them. They have some good clothes but most are cheap. I would recommend this store.
Tracey B.
AURORA, CO
I like the fact they have cute plus size clothes. I have bought many items from Deb. The prices are great. I have not had any problems with the clothes falling apart nor have my 2 daughters. Will continue to shop there.
Idalis F.
Silverton, OR
Cute clothing! It has great clothing for plus sized women. Always bought my dresses from there for homecoming, winter formal, ect. Great dresses for amazing prices!
Holly W.
At Deb, you get what you pay for. Their clothes are super cheap and the sizing is different from other stores' clothes. I used to buy my homecoming dresses from here.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX
They took ours after about 20 years.. I always loved going in there for a night out and needing something flashy, cute and priced cheap!! Sherman Texas Misses Debs!!!
Michelle H.
Killeen, TX
The always have some really cute stuff but often the quality isn't the best. I have enjoyed some of their shoes though with good style and affordable pricing. I like to stop into their store but it isn't my first choice.
Tierra M.
Aurora, CO
I LOVE this store. They have stylish, cheap clothes for bigger and smaller women.They also have really cute dresses. I also LOVE how they ALWAYS have a sale! Love it! I recommend everyone at least walking in to the store,
Tiffany F.
White pine, TN
Being a plus size girl I'm in love with deb. They have the cutest clothes. They are fairly cheap. I love that they have such a variety of stylish plus size clothing.
Ramey T.
I bought all my dresses here for high school dances they have awesome pricing! Sometimes feel they can keep things in style a little better than they have in yhe past.
Marta G.
This is one of my favorite stores mainly because they have plus size clothing, most stores that sell plus size the clothes are tacky but here they're trendy! Love it!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.