Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Maricopa, AZ

Have always been a huge fan of DEB! When I married in Vegas last summer, I shopped online and was able to get some very cute dresses in my size that were formal enough to wear out, but still comfortable. The prices are reasonable, and the quality has never let me down.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Deb has a large selection of items and sizes but the quality of the clothes is not worth the money you pay.
Cathryn D.
Cathryn D.
Green Bay, WI

I love to shop at DEB, they always have something for everyone at a great price. The only downfall is sometimes the clothing doesn't have the best quality.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH

I like their clothes sometimes. it has better homecoming dresses than casual clothes. i have gotten every single one of my homecoming dresses from their. however.... we have had problems with debs here lately and how they handle things.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN

This place use to be my go to shopping store but these styles are more soo for teenagers. Its cute stuff but just not my style
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Jackson, MI

I shop at DEB often. I like their Yoga pants the most, I am tall so I have trouble finding yoga pants that fit me in length. DEB's seem to fit perfect.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Pine Island, NY

All their stuff is cheesy and not good quality at all!!!! They fall apart and the people who work there don't do anything about anything with HUGE stains or rips!!! Don't buy from here!
Shelbi  N.
Shelbi N.

They have some cute stuff and were nice for homecoming dresses. But the material is not so great...
Emily L.
Emily L.

I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

The shirt are poor qualitty and pants. BUT if your looking for event dresses or prom dresses that are affordable this is where you should go!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.