Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Sandy H.
Sandy H.

Prices are not expensive, you can find some nice clothing here and there but they don't have the best quality of clothes. During homecoming/prom they do have some nice dress that you can choose from.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS

Cute clothes and GREAT prices on there jeans. Thats what i usually buy when i go in there.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Maricopa, AZ

Have always been a huge fan of DEB! When I married in Vegas last summer, I shopped online and was able to get some very cute dresses in my size that were formal enough to wear out, but still comfortable. The prices are reasonable, and the quality has never let me down.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Deb has a large selection of items and sizes but the quality of the clothes is not worth the money you pay.
Cathryn D.
Cathryn D.
Green Bay, WI

I love to shop at DEB, they always have something for everyone at a great price. The only downfall is sometimes the clothing doesn't have the best quality.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH

I like their clothes sometimes. it has better homecoming dresses than casual clothes. i have gotten every single one of my homecoming dresses from their. however.... we have had problems with debs here lately and how they handle things.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN

This place use to be my go to shopping store but these styles are more soo for teenagers. Its cute stuff but just not my style
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Jackson, MI

I shop at DEB often. I like their Yoga pants the most, I am tall so I have trouble finding yoga pants that fit me in length. DEB's seem to fit perfect.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, OH

Used to shop here for homecoming dresses in high school. Quality isn't very good but the prices are okay.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Erie, Pa

Personally I don't really like DEB, they have cute stuff but it falls apart really easily
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.