Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Gaoly X.
Gaoly X.

I feel like Deb is for thick chicks, like me, and I really like this store. Debs is a bit expensive, but so many clothes to choose from.
Hana W.
Hana W.
Rochester, NY

This is a great store if you need plus size clothing. Most stores only carry the typical S-M-L and possibly XL and XS for certain items but, DEBs has a variety of plus sizes for ALL their products so you are not limited to 1 or 2 racks. Depending on where you live there is a HUGE section for plus size clothing
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
lake geoge ny

So cheap and trashy looking clothes, the only thing I ever got from that store was a pair of black leggings wich was hard to find when everything is neon and trashy print that's way out of date,i find that a paper towel has better quality than some of there clothes!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Coppell, TX

The store as a whole is really pretty mediocre. The casual clothes are not exactly the style that I am interested in wearing or seeing other people wear, but they do have a lot to offer in terms of dresses around homecoming and springtime. For the most part they're pretty generic and nothing special, but every now and then they'll have some gems like the dress I found for prom back when I was in high school. Since then I've maybe found 2 or 3 things that have really WOWed me, but for the most part I haven't been interested. Their prices are also very reasonable!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN

I used to shop here all the time as a teen. I loved the jewelry, clothes, sales, accessories, bathing suits, and intimates! This store had it all!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Hunlock Creek, PA

I'm not trying to come down too harsh on this store but, the clothes are cheaply made & most of the time trashy. I have found that recently they haven't had so much "club wear". Its a hit or miss store. The best thing about this store is the jewelry ( sometimes tacky) is really cheap and for someone like me who ends up losing earing after a month or two it works out.
Malika C.
Malika C.
Omaha, NE

I was very surprised to see such low ratings for debs. Debs was one of my favorite stores in high school, they had a wide selection for both plus size and normal sizes, and it was a favorite especially around homecoming or prom, where it was nearly the only place you could get cute prom/homecoming dresses cute. You get what you pay for! I remember going in there and they were having a clearance sale and I walked out with shirts as low as $2 each. Sure, they're nothing special, but you can find cute stuff at really great prices. I love deb's and I will continue to shop with them!
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN

I haven't gotten a whole lot from this store, but what I have gotten I have really liked! The quality of the clothing isn't terrible, and lasts a long time
Emily L.
Emily L.

I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

The shirt are poor qualitty and pants. BUT if your looking for event dresses or prom dresses that are affordable this is where you should go!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.