Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
A lot of the clothes in DEB are poorly made and a bit ridiculous. On the other hand, there are a few good finds here and there. It's a fun store for something that you will only wear once or twice.
Nice clothes and pretty nice prices. They have a lot of cute clothes to look through as well. Not one of my go to stores, but I do like it.
Not the best quality clothes. Every now and then you can snag a deal in their clearance and get a bunch of cute dresses (both casual and formal) for like $6-7 a piece... but the drawback is that's all they're really worth. They tend to wear and tear faster than clothing from anywhere else.
I always get FABULOUS deals here. They have awesome sales, and amazing items that aren't on sale that I love buying regardless! I always find something I love and their styles always flatter me even when I thought they wouldn't! Ahh it's amazing, always recommend it!
I love this store but they are disappointing me lately. I don't like the ugly pattern, baggy, see through, crop top type things they've had in store lately. I use to walk out with huge bags of things, happy and excited at all the cute things I found. Now I walk out with nothing and the things that do look good are overpriced or never in my size. Also I love yoga pants and I would suggest not buying them here. I bought 2 pairs they ended up being poorly made and one of the pairs got a hole in the seam the first day I wore them.
DEB has affordable clothing that is also cute! Most of their items are very similar, though.
The store has kinda gone down hill over the years. Somewhat tacky and pre-teen for my style.
Just.. No. Cheap, messy clothing and displays and rude staff. Never. Ever.
Great store some of the price can be a bit high but there jeans are really nice and can last a years.
That's about all they're good for. Some of the clothes are cute but the rest look, well, like a prostitute. Fragrances are trashy; it's a knock-off store with low-quality clothing.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos