Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Jordana M.
Jordana M.
Being plus sized I like to go to Debs & look around. I find that the plus sizes are more plus size junior sizes. I am glad that every once in awhile I am able to find a great deal on a outfit. But if you are truly plus sized you might want to shop elsewhere.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Shippensburg, PA
I used to get my homecoming dresses from here in high school because I couldn't afford to spend hundreds on a dress I'd wear one night (and because I did this I got to splurge my senior year for a prom dress!) They're still cute and classy (some of them) and they have great sales. Some of the clothes is rather cheap and tacky but I would still go in and look around. They also have great jewelry!
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
I shopped here not to long ago and love this store. I bought a fancy dress that I can't wait to wear!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Clarksville , TN
I have been shopping at Deb for years. Mostly, I go there for formal dresses for school dances, homecoming, prom (when I was in high school) and I even got a bridesmaid dress there as well. They have a great selection of styles of dresses and they are affordable. Deb also has jeans, outerwear, shoes, accessories and clothing.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Used to get all my prom and homecoming dresses here! No lonher have this store in my area butvwidh they wld bring back
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Wichita, KS
I love throwaway fashion, I really do. And when I can get a lot of clothes in a sale and not spend a lot, I love it even more. Forever 21 is probably my favorite store for this. Deb, however, is not worth walking into. Practically every piece of clothing I've purchased has fallen apart immediately. The denim is weak and poor quality, the clothes don't hold up like other brands do, and it's not justifiable to spend so much on a shirt that's only going to unravel and fall apart. I'd skip it.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Okmulgee, Ok
I always used to love shopping at DEB, but ours closed. I loved trying the formal dresses on. My aunt worked there so I got to spend a lot of hours in that store.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
Back in the early 90's this used to be one of the places I would go every time I would hit up the mall. Now a days not at all. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'm too good for Deb, ok well I guess I am :p lol. Its just lower end cheap stuff I wouldn't wear now. Back when I was a kid that was ok. But now that I'm older I feel I would like to wear more of a quality type of clothing. Please understand I am not looking down and judging anyone that does. If that's your thing go for it!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
I love debs! All their dresses are amazing! Their clothes are very cute, I've gotten a few dresses from there before.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Loved shopping here but sad to see the brand come to an end! Good clothes for decent prices. Quality was questionable at times though.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.