- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Some people are bashing deb. But they really shouldn't be. They have a range of jewelry, scarves, socks, belts, lotions & body spray. Their range in clothes is great also.
There stuff is very inexpensive and they are constantly having sales. I started going there mostly because of the dresses but they also have cute shoes and other clothing.
The prices are way too high, for the cheap products they carry. I have bought limited items from this store, because after one wash they are falling apart. Not my fave.
They carry a lot of cute clothes and accessories, but the products aren't of the highest quality. I bought studded sandals and a week later the studs started falling off.
JEANS JEANS JEANS!!! this is the only thing they carry that lasts! I'm serious, its practically the only place I purchase my jeans, just wait for a sale and your golden.
Their clothes are low quality. In the same category of Rainbow clothes. They don't last long, and on top of that, you'll see your same items on soooo many other females.
I like this store... i mean sure they take some time to switch their merchandise but its inexpensive and they also carry clothes for plus sized women unlike other stores
I think when you go into a Deb Store you have a fifty/fifty chance that they will have any clothes that you would actually wear, aside from going out to the club. Prom dresses are cute but a little overpriced for the quality.
Cheap clothes... It's like Mandys. Go in if you're a middle schooler trying to be stylish but if you're older than 16 do yourself a favor and graduate to something better
I love what DEB has to offer! They offer affordable cute boots that are in season this year. They also offer a lot of affordable jeans and shirts. DEB is a great store!!
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos