Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I LOVE THIS PLACE! Deb has my size and thats freakin awesome, i love there plus size section, they don't skimp of style due to size and that is so refreshing.
They have some nice selections and they are cheap and you can tell when you put on their clothes. And do not dry their clothes they will shrink.
The prices in this store vary. Sometimes you can find a really good deal and sometimes you can't. They Have tons of stuff to choose from, including cute dresses for school dances. The store is very large so you have plenty to choose from. They also carry cute shoes. Costumer service is very good and always willing to help out.
They have trendy cheap pieces but some don't last long and aren't good quality but you can get away with some of their basics
Not a fan! Just got a bill for the free magazine subscription to my charge card that I did not know about....grrrr
I got a semi formal dress from DEB when I was in middle school. Now that I am in my 20s I have found some cute summer tops and dresses. I got a dress for only $10!
I enjoy quite a few things about Debs. They have clothes for women of all sizes, which is a bonus. they have a wide variety of everything from sweaters to prom dresses to shoes. they also have accessories and are reasonably priced. their clothes don't last too long because they are cheap.
Everything is cheap quality. Nothing really lasts for a long time. Yes its not that expensive, but the quality is soo poor.
I looooove DEB simply because it doesn't only cater to small framed women .
Their nice dance dresses are expensive, but they have nice jeans and the shirts are cute. The store is really clean and the workers there are helpful and nice
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos