Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Heather C.
Heather C.
Greenwood, IN

Selection of plus size clothing is pretty good. The quality isn't great but for the price is is good.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.

I love that they have cute clothes for bigger sizes, but the cute clothes are hard to find amidst all of the grandma style clothes...
Gaoly X.
Gaoly X.

I feel like Deb is for thick chicks, like me, and I really like this store. Debs is a bit expensive, but so many clothes to choose from.
Hana W.
Hana W.
Rochester, NY

This is a great store if you need plus size clothing. Most stores only carry the typical S-M-L and possibly XL and XS for certain items but, DEBs has a variety of plus sizes for ALL their products so you are not limited to 1 or 2 racks. Depending on where you live there is a HUGE section for plus size clothing
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
lake geoge ny

So cheap and trashy looking clothes, the only thing I ever got from that store was a pair of black leggings wich was hard to find when everything is neon and trashy print that's way out of date,i find that a paper towel has better quality than some of there clothes!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Coppell, TX

The store as a whole is really pretty mediocre. The casual clothes are not exactly the style that I am interested in wearing or seeing other people wear, but they do have a lot to offer in terms of dresses around homecoming and springtime. For the most part they're pretty generic and nothing special, but every now and then they'll have some gems like the dress I found for prom back when I was in high school. Since then I've maybe found 2 or 3 things that have really WOWed me, but for the most part I haven't been interested. Their prices are also very reasonable!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN

I used to shop here all the time as a teen. I loved the jewelry, clothes, sales, accessories, bathing suits, and intimates! This store had it all!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Hunlock Creek, PA

I'm not trying to come down too harsh on this store but, the clothes are cheaply made & most of the time trashy. I have found that recently they haven't had so much "club wear". Its a hit or miss store. The best thing about this store is the jewelry ( sometimes tacky) is really cheap and for someone like me who ends up losing earing after a month or two it works out.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, OH

Used to shop here for homecoming dresses in high school. Quality isn't very good but the prices are okay.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Erie, Pa

Personally I don't really like DEB, they have cute stuff but it falls apart really easily
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.