Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Wichita, KS

I love throwaway fashion, I really do. And when I can get a lot of clothes in a sale and not spend a lot, I love it even more. Forever 21 is probably my favorite store for this. Deb, however, is not worth walking into. Practically every piece of clothing I've purchased has fallen apart immediately. The denim is weak and poor quality, the clothes don't hold up like other brands do, and it's not justifiable to spend so much on a shirt that's only going to unravel and fall apart. I'd skip it.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Toledo, OH

Debs has been my favorite ace to shop since I was a teenage girl. They have a wide variety of clothing and their prices are descent!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY

Back in the early 90's this used to be one of the places I would go every time I would hit up the mall. Now a days not at all. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'm too good for Deb, ok well I guess I am :p lol. Its just lower end cheap stuff I wouldn't wear now. Back when I was a kid that was ok. But now that I'm older I feel I would like to wear more of a quality type of clothing. Please understand I am not looking down and judging anyone that does. If that's your thing go for it!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI

They have some ok deals on basic stuff like t shirts and tanks but I feel like most of their stuff is really gaudy and trashy.
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Bridgeport, CT

The clothes are kind of cheap and the dresses aren't anything I'd wear for my pageants but I have found a few cute things in the racks.
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Arlington, VA

I really like this store especially when you're kind of in a bind on money! They have a nice selection of things and they don't just cater to stick figures like tons of other stores out here!
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC

I get all my formal dresses from Deb. I got my prom dress from here and it's was so cheap compared to most prom dresses. They have the cutest dress and shoes for formal occasions.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.

I love that they have cute clothes for bigger sizes, but the cute clothes are hard to find amidst all of the grandma style clothes...
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN

I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.