BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
DEB is a great store. I used to always buy my homecoming dresses there out of season because they would always be super cheap.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Visalia, CA
I love this store when i lived in texas i used to go there a lot but sadly in the part of california where i live we don't have one and I'm not a big fan of online shopping because I'm so tiny. >.<
Vinamae M.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
I personally don't like the quality of DEB's clothings... It's just my opinion though, others are completely opposite. I guess it's just the style preference that I have, not bad clothing though! Great selection!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
A lot of the clothes in DEB are poorly made and a bit ridiculous. On the other hand, there are a few good finds here and there. It's a fun store for something that you will only wear once or twice.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
Nice clothes and pretty nice prices. They have a lot of cute clothes to look through as well. Not one of my go to stores, but I do like it.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Not the best quality clothes. Every now and then you can snag a deal in their clearance and get a bunch of cute dresses (both casual and formal) for like $6-7 a piece... but the drawback is that's all they're really worth. They tend to wear and tear faster than clothing from anywhere else.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Ciera S.
Ciera S.
Monroe, MI
I love this store but they are disappointing me lately. I don't like the ugly pattern, baggy, see through, crop top type things they've had in store lately. I use to walk out with huge bags of things, happy and excited at all the cute things I found. Now I walk out with nothing and the things that do look good are overpriced or never in my size. Also I love yoga pants and I would suggest not buying them here. I bought 2 pairs they ended up being poorly made and one of the pairs got a hole in the seam the first day I wore them.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Scottsburg, IN
Being a plus size girl I'm in love with deb. They have the cutest clothes. They are fairly cheap. I love that they have such a variety of stylish plus size clothing.
Alexa T.
Alexa T.
Warm Springs, OR
Yes love to hitthis plave up in the summer awesome deals they have on all there clothes and shoes
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.