Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC

I get all my formal dresses from Deb. I got my prom dress from here and it's was so cheap compared to most prom dresses. They have the cutest dress and shoes for formal occasions.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Girardville , PA

With Deb you get what it is, cheaply made clothes for the same price.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Charlotte, NC

I love Deb! I'm a Plus size girl and they always have fashionable clothes for my size. I got prom and homecoming dresses there when I was in high school. Currently I shop there for casual and sometimes business attire. Sometimes their clothes are a little cheaper, but they normally hold up really well.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Lincoln Park, MI

Great for cheaper priced homecoming/prom/formal dresses! I like that they actually have a plus size section along with regular sizes.Okay quality.Cute accessories!!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Connersville, IN

DEBS stores are a good option if you are on a budget. They usually have a big clearance selection. Their styles are hit and miss, but sometimes you can really find some gems!
Jordana M.
Jordana M.

Being plus sized I like to go to Debs & look around. I find that the plus sizes are more plus size junior sizes. I am glad that every once in awhile I am able to find a great deal on a outfit. But if you are truly plus sized you might want to shop elsewhere.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Shippensburg, PA

I used to get my homecoming dresses from here in high school because I couldn't afford to spend hundreds on a dress I'd wear one night (and because I did this I got to splurge my senior year for a prom dress!) They're still cute and classy (some of them) and they have great sales. Some of the clothes is rather cheap and tacky but I would still go in and look around. They also have great jewelry!
Charissa M.
Charissa M.

I shopped here not to long ago and love this store. I bought a fancy dress that I can't wait to wear!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN

I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.