Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Clarksville , Tn

I have been shopping at Deb for years. Mostly, I go there for formal dresses for school dances, homecoming, prom (when I was in high school) and I even got a bridesmaid dress there as well. They have a great selection of styles of dresses and they are affordable. Deb also has jeans, outerwear, shoes, accessories and clothing.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV

Used to get all my prom and homecoming dresses here! No lonher have this store in my area butvwidh they wld bring back
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Wichita, KS

I love throwaway fashion, I really do. And when I can get a lot of clothes in a sale and not spend a lot, I love it even more. Forever 21 is probably my favorite store for this. Deb, however, is not worth walking into. Practically every piece of clothing I've purchased has fallen apart immediately. The denim is weak and poor quality, the clothes don't hold up like other brands do, and it's not justifiable to spend so much on a shirt that's only going to unravel and fall apart. I'd skip it.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Toledo, OH

Debs has been my favorite ace to shop since I was a teenage girl. They have a wide variety of clothing and their prices are descent!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY

Back in the early 90's this used to be one of the places I would go every time I would hit up the mall. Now a days not at all. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'm too good for Deb, ok well I guess I am :p lol. Its just lower end cheap stuff I wouldn't wear now. Back when I was a kid that was ok. But now that I'm older I feel I would like to wear more of a quality type of clothing. Please understand I am not looking down and judging anyone that does. If that's your thing go for it!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI

They have some ok deals on basic stuff like t shirts and tanks but I feel like most of their stuff is really gaudy and trashy.
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Bridgeport, CT

The clothes are kind of cheap and the dresses aren't anything I'd wear for my pageants but I have found a few cute things in the racks.
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Arlington, VA

I really like this store especially when you're kind of in a bind on money! They have a nice selection of things and they don't just cater to stick figures like tons of other stores out here!
Emily L.
Emily L.

I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

The shirt are poor qualitty and pants. BUT if your looking for event dresses or prom dresses that are affordable this is where you should go!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.