BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Kim C.
Columbus, OH
I shopped at deb freshman year of high school, but past that the style is a little tacky. The clothes are definitely inexpensive but I think it shows through in the quality.
Teresa T.
Lakewood, CO
I found Deb's quality to be lacking. Prices aren't that great for the quality. I however shop the clearance and score stuff for under $10... more like what it's really worth.
Ashley W.
Connersville, IN
DEBS stores are a good option if you are on a budget. They usually have a big clearance selection. Their styles are hit and miss, but sometimes you can really find some gems!
stacy b.
Zimmerman , MN
They have cute things but the quality is not there. I like that they have a plus size section and the stuff is cute. As others have mentioned- sizing runs really really small.
Jackie G.
Marble, PA
I like the fact that DEB Shops have a good range of sizes. Quality of some of the clothes is maybe not always the best. But Deb Shops do have a good return/exchange policy.
Tina J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Some people are bashing deb. But they really shouldn't be. They have a range of jewelry, scarves, socks, belts, lotions & body spray. Their range in clothes is great also.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
I don't shop at this store. If you are looking for low cost clothing that is cheaply made, here is your place. You are definitely much better off shopping at Forever 21.
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
There stuff is very inexpensive and they are constantly having sales. I started going there mostly because of the dresses but they also have cute shoes and other clothing.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I have personally only found a few items in the store that I liked over a period of several years. They are reasonably priced if you are on a budget and need formal gowns.
Raven H.
Wellington, OH
I love the leggings they have at the store, but a lot of the clothes are for younger kids. They have some pretty cute shoes most of the time with my size, and that is rare!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.