DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Rebekka H.
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY
My prom dresses I have always bought from DEB. great quality and great prices! Selection is great as well.
Elaina J.
Elaina J.
Baltimore , Md
As a former plus size girl, this was my favorite store for reasonably priced big girl clothes. It figures as soon asi lose 70lbs and am able to shop on the skinny girl side they decide to close down all the stores worldwide. This happens with all the stores I like.
Dezirae W.
Dezirae W.
Lawton, OK
I love deb it is one of my favorite store to shop at either in store and online, unfortunately I recently got the new that they will be closing there doors . I am very upset about this. Awesome products...
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
Cute store, brought my daughter to one for a homecoming dress found a dress at a very good price
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I am not a huge fan of DEB. It seems like they have cute clothes in the window, but when I get in there I do not seem to find much. The quality of their clothes is not very good either.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
I love deb! Super affordable yet great quality products! I actually got my prom dress from here and got tons of compliments on it.
Ruya K.
Ruya K.
Rochester, NY
I bought a formal gown from here for only $5 and ever since then I've been coming in here frequently. I don't really buy any of their casual clothes but it looks like they have some great stuff. If you're going to some place for a special ocassion defiantly check out that section first!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Quinton, NJ
This store is super girly & fun. Even for plus sizes!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Meridian, ID
One time my friends and I went to the DEB to try on some dresses, and as we tried them on we started to take pictures to get an idea of what we wanted to wear for prom. The employees were already giving us dirty looks when we walked in, but then they came up to us (without warning us a first time) and told us they were calling security because we took pictures. Not only that, but the dress I had tried on was $150 and it was dirty and falling apart. I definitely do NOT recommend this store to anyone.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
I hate their clothing! not their design but the material end up getting loose and it's just not the same as when I first bought it. I will say that they have some cute heels!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.