BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Mahala C.
Mahala C.
Somerset, KY
This is such a great store! you can always find a variety of outfits and styles plus they have an awesome selection of formal dresses
Gabrielle O.
Gabrielle O.
syracuse, NY
I got the cutest kimono at this store the other day. Being a plus size woman it can be hard to find stylish clothes that fit, and this is my one stop shop! The clothes can be a little cheap but as long as you wash them as directed you will be okay.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
Lots of good prices, excellent sales and fun fashions. Clothes are a bit young but you can score some really good stuff and basics if you try. Jewelry is always great! Keep in mind, you get what you pay for.
Dixie C.
Dixie C.
Federal Way, WA
I love this store! There's always a sale going on and the prices are already low to being with. Now I'm a bigger girl and I feel sick to my stomach going into stores like Torrid where I feel it just plasters me as "look at the fat girl going into the plus size store" And going to a regular department store they either do not carry plus or its plus for women 50 and up. Long story not so long I love this store!!!! and every plus size women should go in and come out feeling better about themselves!
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
Necedah, WI
I went to deb for my prom and homecoming dresses throughtou high school and loved them all so much and ive gotten dresses for weddings and everything ive bought lasted and was awesome my mom loves the store also!
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.
The plus size shorts and capris are awesome, but unfortunatley the ripped and fafded style is big for them. Also when shopping online they have pretty decent sales on a weekly, if not daily, basis.
Debra V.
Debra V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I also go here for shoes and accessories. If I need fishnets or little things before I go out. When they have sales, oh boy. They have really cute inexpensive dresses, tops, bottoms, flats, heels... you name it. I always buy their version of Justin Bieber Girlfriend perfume, its called "bestfriend" lol
Allison D.
Allison D.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
Absolutely love this storre.the main reason is beacause they cater to all body shapes and sizes .so if you are a curvier girl this is an awesome place to shop because the clothes are just as cute as the littler sizes . i would shop here all the time if i had one in my area . also very affordable !
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.