Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

Debs is just like rainbows with another name. It does have cute clothes inside but I really don't go as much.
Erika H.
Erika H.

They closed this store in my nearby mall.. but I use to love shopping there! Cheap clothes but Good products!
Casie B.
Casie B.
St Francis , WI

Cute clothes. Also have clearance and good deals online and in the store. The quality is subpar however.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL

I used to shop here, but although the clothing is cheap I just feel like the quality isn't that good
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV

Deb closed in our area and I really miss it. They had a wide variety and sizes to flatter anybody.
cassie b.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA

I've bought some clothes there years ago and I'm just not a fan. poor quality in the clothing.
Diana M.
Diana M.

I've purchased several dresses from here. They all make me feel beautiful and sophisticated.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Geneseo, NY

Great prices and love how they have plus sizes that are just as cute as regular sizes
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Always able to find awesome homecoming dresses here! Very affordable, and very cute.
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
Green Bay, WI

Most of the stuff here is very low-quality and can only be one about once or twice
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.