Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
This store recently had a complete makeover, but most everything seems to be the same. They're a go-to spot for affordable, in style, plus sized clothing. Unlike other stores, Deb's sizes seem to pretty consistent, which is wonderful for buying online. They also have cute accessories and shoes. I love that most of their stores are equally dedicated to a regular size range and a plus range. Definitely gives it a more approachable feel for everyone.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Feb. 8, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: DEB
Went on black Friday and wasn't sure cuz I've never been there. I got over 400.00 for only 132.00. Awesome. Bought some jeans from there. I love the softness and stretch on my hips. They closed the one down in Indianapolis...so sad cuz I go there a bit. Super affordable. Had some items for 5 years and still look new.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
This is such a cute store.  Sadly, I have not been there in a few years, because the one by me closed it's doors.  It was one of my favorite shops when I was in middle school and some of high school.  It has a lot of different styles and is pretty fashion forward at an affordable price.  Would recommend, especially for younger teens.
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
Deb was pretty much my go to store when I was in high school I really loved their graphic tees but as I got older a lot of their clothes seem less appealing to me I like to still buy their camis yoga pants and some jeans if I can find some without the distressed rips in them
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I used to love shopping here but it's always such a mess, there's never an employee, and the store set up sucks. Also I feel like I'm on display in the fitting rooms.
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI
I really liked shopping at DEB until the store closest to me closed. They have an ok selection of regular clothing and formal wear for the price but the quality isn't terrible. I bought several of my homecoming dresses and shoes there and i loved them.
Arely F.
Arely F.
I haven't shopped in here since my high school days . This was one of my go to stores. I used to love all their clothes they carried.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Vermilion, OH
Loved their fragrances and accessories. The clothes never seemed to fit right, and they didn't last very long, but it was good for special occasions.
Tricia G.
Tricia G.
Rockdale, TX
I haven't shopped with them since high school. But, some of my favorite pieces came from here! Some people say cheaply made but, I had an amazing skirt I finally gave up after almost 5 years! It was super comfortable!
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
I used to shop there all the time but they closed the one closest to me and frankly were gearing more toward the middle school crowd.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.