Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA

Great selection of plus size clothes but they seem to run sort of small but the clothes I have that fit are super cute
samantha g.
samantha g.
Holtsville, NY

I love this store! The store by me recently closed down so now I can only shop online for stuff, but i still love it
Amarylis S.
Amarylis S.
Mount Juliet, TN

I used to shop a lot here in high school and I used to love it ! I stopped because all their stores closed near me
Ariana R.
Ariana R.

I really don't like that the stores closed . But I still find cute and adorable thing on there online store . ☺️
Keesha P.
Keesha P.

This is a really great place to find a prom dress. But I've never really liked anything else in their stores.
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

Debs is just like rainbows with another name. It does have cute clothes inside but I really don't go as much.
Erika H.
Erika H.

They closed this store in my nearby mall.. but I use to love shopping there! Cheap clothes but Good products!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC

Poor quality. Worst customer service ever. Bad return or exchange policy. Large selection of bad clothes.
Casie B.
Casie B.
St Francis , WI

Cute clothes. Also have clearance and good deals online and in the store. The quality is subpar however.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL

I used to shop here, but although the clothing is cheap I just feel like the quality isn't that good
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.