Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , Wv

Deb closed in our area and I really miss it. They had a wide variety and sizes to flatter anybody.
cassie b.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA

I've bought some clothes there years ago and I'm just not a fan. poor quality in the clothing.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Geneseo, NY

Great prices and love how they have plus sizes that are just as cute as regular sizes
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Always able to find awesome homecoming dresses here! Very affordable, and very cute.
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
Green Bay , WI

Most of the stuff here is very low-quality and can only be one about once or twice
Tiyah S.
Tiyah S.

I love deb! I am sad because they don't have a store near where I live anymore
Denise F.
Denise F.
Tomahawk, WI

Love shopping here you can find cheap clothes with good products all worth it
shannon e.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT

I am first going to say that I am devastated because in April of this year Deb closed its doors in Vermont. and I spent so much money before they did because this is MY FAVORITE store.. being a plus sized girl places to find jeans that fit me are limited . and the sales they had in the store was unbeatable.. And sadly the website doesn't offer the same awesome deals now as they did before they went under.. now everything is very expensive and more "high end" looking stuff.. I miss Deb I wish their online store had comparable prices to the stores.. because this was the only store I could buy jeans that were affordable
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

This store recently had a complete makeover, but most everything seems to be the same. They're a go-to spot for affordable, in style, plus sized clothing. Unlike other stores, Deb's sizes seem to pretty consistent, which is wonderful for buying online. They also have cute accessories and shoes. I love that most of their stores are equally dedicated to a regular size range and a plus range. Definitely gives it a more approachable feel for everyone.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC

Went on black Friday and wasn't sure cuz I've never been there. I got over 400.00 for only 132.00. Awesome. Bought some jeans from there. I love the softness and stretch on my hips. They closed the one down in Indianapolis...so sad cuz I go there a bit. Super affordable. Had some items for 5 years and still look new.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.