BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Becca J.
El Paso, IL
This is legit my favorite store. However I do have to watch what I buy. There is stuff there that will fall out of style quickly or things I will only wear a few times that is made for only a few wears that is priced pretty cheap. The good quality material there though is still at a reasonable price. But if you don't know the difference between good and bad material it is easy to purchase a higher marked product which you think is good material but it's not.
Tricia A.
Cupertino, CA
When this store opened in my town it wasn't the greatest looking store, the clothes kind of looked as cheap as they were. I even bought a shirt from them that ripped like a day or so after having it, also a lot of their clothes has really bright colors that I wasn't a fan of. But after a few years of them being there I've changed their style and I've actually liked some of the things they have been selling, but it seems that their prices are going up. So even when they have a season that has horrible clothes (like that last time I went there almost everything was sequence) it was too expensive for no reason.
N C.
Boston, MA
I love scoring deals and DEB is definitely a great place to check out. While their quality suffers a LOT in many cases, there are some things that are actually quite nice and don't necessarily need the high quality to be appreciated! I've never spent more than $10 on a clothing item there, and while there are definitely some things I regret buying for sizing or style reasons (It's pretty pre-teen/teen esque) I'm impressed by how quickly they adapt to new styles. I have a few things that I've gotten there that are so versatile and even after a few years, I still wear the items and rather like them!
Katie J.
Las Vegas, NV
When I moved to South Dakota from Las Vegas I had expected the worst as far as shopping goes. This store is literally the BEST store in Rapid City and I wish we had them here in Vegas!!

They've got tons of cute stuff from casual where to cocktail and prom dresses. They also carry a variety of plus-size clothes which is a huge factor for me.

On top of the great selecetiont they offer, you cannot beat the prices! It was the only place I would buy tank tops and t-shirts because they fit great, came in a huge variety of colors, and were super cheap! I miss DEB so much!! Bring a DEB to Vegas!!
Heather K.
Lackawanna, NY
I Love this store for the most part....Just sometimes I go in and can't find anything, then the other times I want one of each. There jeans are a perfect fit for me and I love the tanks ....The shirts are where my problem is either they are too short...or if they are halter tops i cant buy them because my breast are tooo big lol....need to make the right size cup for the shirt most girls I know who shop here have the same problem
Leanna F.
Mentor, OH
DEB is definitely a hit-or-miss kind of store. Most of their clothes aren't the best quality, but once in a while, you'll find some good basics on the cheap (you get what you pay for). The stores is definitely size conscious, which is a con, but most of the clothing many consider "trashy". A con is that the stores has a lot of good, well-priced jewelry pieces. Some of the selection is going to be cheaply made, but once in a while, you'll find something really nice rather inexpensively. So, if you find it and you like it, buy it because trends come and go faster than you can snap your fingers.
Audra S.
Mtn Home Afb , ID
Every deb store that i have been to is very messy and the layout is unorganized. their clothes are poorly made and always have a very trashy, ghetto look to them. i used to shop there when i was in middle school until i realized what type of product they were selling.. ish! they do have some decent formal dresses for fair prices though, so i will give them that. i just wish that they would start offering better quality items.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI
If you want to look like something straight out of MTV's Jersey Shore, Deb is the store for you! Looking for a blaze orange, zebra print shirt? Go to Deb! Need to find a cheetah print dress for the prom with neon pink and green accents? Go to Deb! I honestly can't believe anyone over the age of 13 shops there. Everything looks so tacky and cheap. The last time I went into Deb was a year ago when I was looking for a cheap, trashy dress to wear in Vegas. I give Deb a D instead of an F because some of the formal dresses are cute and worth trying on, but the casual clothes are disgusting.
Angelica M.
Aurora, CO
So I went to the D.E.B in the Aurora Town Center, walking in I noticed all the color. This is a place to shop if you enjoy a lot of different colors in your clothes. The store was actually pretty neat with a few things out of place but not horrible. The customer service was great I was greeted and told about all the sales going on. The quality of the clothing is the downfall, it is not that great for being in that price range. I got a shirt and a couple pair of pants that got destroyed within a couple months. I recommend this for a one time try and if you enjoy then you can go back.
Malika C.
Omaha, NE
I was very surprised to see such low ratings for debs. Debs was one of my favorite stores in high school, they had a wide selection for both plus size and normal sizes, and it was a favorite especially around homecoming or prom, where it was nearly the only place you could get cute prom/homecoming dresses cute. You get what you pay for! I remember going in there and they were having a clearance sale and I walked out with shirts as low as $2 each. Sure, they're nothing special, but you can find cute stuff at really great prices. I love deb's and I will continue to shop with them!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.