BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Arely F.
Arely F.
I haven't shopped in here since my high school days . This was one of my go to stores. I used to love all their clothes they carried.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Vermilion, OH
Loved their fragrances and accessories. The clothes never seemed to fit right, and they didn't last very long, but it was good for special occasions.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Cheap clothes but not the best quality. It's hit or miss. I have shirts from there that's lasted forever and some that I only wore 2-3 times before it had a hole/ripped. I like that they offer a big plus size section too.
Tricia G.
Tricia G.
Rockdale, TX
I haven't shopped with them since high school. But, some of my favorite pieces came from here! Some people say cheaply made but, I had an amazing skirt I finally gave up after almost 5 years! It was super comfortable!
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
I used to shop there all the time but they closed the one closest to me and frankly were gearing more toward the middle school crowd.
adrienne k.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Deb has always been one of my favorite stores to go in and look at all the prom dresses I could have worn if I finished high school. They have amazing stuff for a decent price.
Heather P.
Heather P.
DEB'S was the go to place when I was teenager, all the girls shopped here for school dance dresses. Alway could find affordable dresses and fun accessories here.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
DEB is amazing. They have great clothing for everyone. Their plus size selection is awesome and so are their gowns. They have clothing for all events.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
This store was my favorite! They shut the one down near me but I would totally shop there again if I could. The dresses they had were inexpensive and super cute! I loved how girly it all was.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
I used to love this store. Can't tell you how often i went in and bought a bunch of stiff on clearance. Shirts, shorts, skirts. All good buys i still have!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.