Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
China D.
China D.
I hate almost all of the clothing from here, I think a lot of their clothing is overly priced, cheap looking, and is usually ugly. I do however like a lot of their shoes.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Overpriced cheaply made clothes in my opinion. i use to wait for stuff to go on sale there when i was a teen. They use to have some cute stuff. I remember getting a homecoming dress there one year on sale for like $30. I am still sad to see them closing.
Elaina J.
Elaina J.
Baltimore , Md
As a former plus size girl, this was my favorite store for reasonably priced big girl clothes. It figures as soon asi lose 70lbs and am able to shop on the skinny girl side they decide to close down all the stores worldwide. This happens with all the stores I like.
Dezirae W.
Dezirae W.
Lawton, OK
I love deb it is one of my favorite store to shop at either in store and online, unfortunately I recently got the new that they will be closing there doors . I am very upset about this. Awesome products...
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
Cute store, brought my daughter to one for a homecoming dress found a dress at a very good price
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I am not a huge fan of DEB. It seems like they have cute clothes in the window, but when I get in there I do not seem to find much. The quality of their clothes is not very good either.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
I love deb! Super affordable yet great quality products! I actually got my prom dress from here and got tons of compliments on it.
Ruya K.
Ruya K.
Rochester, NY
I bought a formal gown from here for only $5 and ever since then I've been coming in here frequently. I don't really buy any of their casual clothes but it looks like they have some great stuff. If you're going to some place for a special ocassion defiantly check out that section first!
Kateri J.
Kateri J.
I LOVE Deb's!! lol the deals are always great!! accessories always on point! shoes, always beautiful!!
Teri C.
Teri C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like DEB store because you can find cute clothes, etc in all sizes, not just xxs. My daughter loves it for the very affordable dressy dresses for all her high school dances.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.