Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT

Cute store, brought my daughter to one for a homecoming dress found a dress at a very good price
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI

I am not a huge fan of DEB. It seems like they have cute clothes in the window, but when I get in there I do not seem to find much. The quality of their clothes is not very good either.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.

I love deb! Super affordable yet great quality products! I actually got my prom dress from here and got tons of compliments on it.
Ruya K.
Ruya K.
Rochester, NY

I bought a formal gown from here for only $5 and ever since then I've been coming in here frequently. I don't really buy any of their casual clothes but it looks like they have some great stuff. If you're going to some place for a special ocassion defiantly check out that section first!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Quinton, NJ

This store is super girly & fun. Even for plus sizes!
Alayna L.
Alayna L.
Hutchinson, MN

I really can not stand this store. It is always a mess, their clothes are of very cheap quality and I find so many clothes that are already breaking down just sitting on the rack. Also it is hard to find normal clothes here, everything just looks so trashy.
Tierra M.
Tierra M.
Aurora, CO

I LOVE this store. They have stylish, cheap clothes for bigger and smaller women.They also have really cute dresses. I also LOVE how they ALWAYS have a sale! Love it! I recommend everyone at least walking in to the store,
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

It has cute clothes, and I got a cute old prom dance for cheap after prom season was over. But they keep going out of business
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN

I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.