BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Kim C.
Columbus, OH
I shopped at deb freshman year of high school, but past that the style is a little tacky. The clothes are definitely inexpensive but I think it shows through in the quality.
Leah D.
Butler, PA
Im not a huge fan of deb. The only time i shop at the store is when i need a nice dress for a special occasion, other than that i don't think that the clothes are too nice.
Teresa T.
Lakewood, CO
I found Deb's quality to be lacking. Prices aren't that great for the quality. I however shop the clearance and score stuff for under $10... more like what it's really worth.
Amanda H.
Muskogee, OK
Debs is a great place to buy dresses for formals. They're cheap and you can find cute dresses. They're usually dresses you're going to wear only once so it's a great option!
Allison C.
Rossville, GA
I love the wide selection of clothes in the store. I love the prices. I just wish there was one closer to me. The local store closed and the nearest store is 45 minutes away
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
I hate their clothing! not their design but the material end up getting loose and it's just not the same as when I first bought it. I will say that they have some cute heels!
Morgan D.
Denton, NC
I love the prom section of this store!! So many styles, sizes, and colors! I love that this store has so many different sizes and styles, its great for anyone, and everything is priced reasonably. Also love the accessories and shoes!
Ali C.
I've never really liked this store. Their clothes are cheaply made and the only thing that got me in the store were their heels. I always tried them on but never bought them.
Joy G.
Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Tracy T.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Love these jeans, finally a pair that fit my waste and thighs. Normally the waste is so tight compared to my thighs and I though I was oddly shaped. If I am though Amethyst are perfect for me and I think I'm proportionately shaped!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.