BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Tina J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Some people are bashing deb. But they really shouldn't be. They have a range of jewelry, scarves, socks, belts, lotions & body spray. Their range in clothes is great also.
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
There stuff is very inexpensive and they are constantly having sales. I started going there mostly because of the dresses but they also have cute shoes and other clothing.
Emily E.
I shop for my dresses and pants at DEB. If I were a little bit more girl y and dressy I would shop for my shirts here. I have always had good experiences with this store.
Avni P.
I'm not a fan of this store. Although the prices are really cheap, the clothes and shoes they offer are really poorly made and cheap looking. Their products are for the most part very tacky and and not even worth their low prices.
Jackie G.
Marble, PA
I like the fact that DEB Shops have a good range of sizes. Quality of some of the clothes is maybe not always the best. But Deb Shops do have a good return/exchange policy.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
Great selection on prom deresses with inexpensive price tags. The junior and plus size sections are trendy and inexpensive but the quality of the clothes isn't the best. Great sale/clearance racks are always worth the trip though
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I have personally only found a few items in the store that I liked over a period of several years. They are reasonably priced if you are on a budget and need formal gowns.
China D.
I hate almost all of the clothing from here, I think a lot of their clothing is overly priced, cheap looking, and is usually ugly. I do however like a lot of their shoes.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
I don't shop at this store. If you are looking for low cost clothing that is cheaply made, here is your place. You are definitely much better off shopping at Forever 21.
Jessica S.
Freedom, WI
You really can't beat their prices!! Nice selection of styles and sizes. They also have a huge dress selection during homecoming/ prom time for a very reasonable prices!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.