Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Andrea Lynn T.
Andrea Lynn T.
Springfield, MO

Where I live, if you want a Prom Dress, or Homecoming Dress, or a dress for any formal, DEBs is where everybody goes.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

Love their clothes at reasonable prices. Just started a new job and was able to go there on black friday and get clothes for half price. They are the most comfortable of all my dress pants. Love their tops also, some are a bit over priced. I always have a great experience with workers as well
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Green bay, WI

I love shopping for all my dresses at DEB. they have cheap shoes and dresses for occasions. In high school I got all of my dance dresses from here.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Girardville, PA

With Deb you get what it is, cheaply made clothes for the same price.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Charlotte, NC

I love Deb! I'm a Plus size girl and they always have fashionable clothes for my size. I got prom and homecoming dresses there when I was in high school. Currently I shop there for casual and sometimes business attire. Sometimes their clothes are a little cheaper, but they normally hold up really well.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Lincoln Park, MI

Great for cheaper priced homecoming/prom/formal dresses! I like that they actually have a plus size section along with regular sizes.Okay quality.Cute accessories!!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Connersville , In

DEBS stores are a good option if you are on a budget. They usually have a big clearance selection. Their styles are hit and miss, but sometimes you can really find some gems!
Jordana M.
Jordana M.

Being plus sized I like to go to Debs & look around. I find that the plus sizes are more plus size junior sizes. I am glad that every once in awhile I am able to find a great deal on a outfit. But if you are truly plus sized you might want to shop elsewhere.
Emily L.
Emily L.

I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

The shirt are poor qualitty and pants. BUT if your looking for event dresses or prom dresses that are affordable this is where you should go!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.