Add a Photo

Photos (27)
rebecca h.
rebecca h.
Danville, KY

I love this store because they always have good prices and sales! They have really cute accessories as well. Also you can get really cute dresses for homecoming or prom here as well.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

It is a very cheap clothing store, sometimes don't have what you are looking for but sometimes trendy.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Stanley, NC

I don't have a Debs near me, but every time I go to Maryland I make sure to stop in Debs. The prices are great!
Ciara K.
Ciara K.

I used to go to Deb's all the time but they are recently going out of business and I just do not like their clothes anymore.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC

I get all my formal dresses from Deb. I got my prom dress from here and it's was so cheap compared to most prom dresses. They have the cutest dress and shoes for formal occasions.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Joliet, IL

I've been shopping at Deb's for years. Cheap prices and big variety. It's nice that they have regular sizes and plus sizes. Definitely recommend.
China D.
China D.

I hate almost all of the clothing from here, I think a lot of their clothing is overly priced, cheap looking, and is usually ugly. I do however like a lot of their shoes.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI

Overpriced cheaply made clothes in my opinion. i use to wait for stuff to go on sale there when i was a teen. They use to have some cute stuff. I remember getting a homecoming dress there one year on sale for like $30. I am still sad to see them closing.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN

I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.