Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH

I went to Deb's in the mall as a teen and I loved going shopping there. They always had a good selection, kept up with different styles, and had a good variety. They sell anything from jeans and a t-shirt too fancy prom dresses. I recently went to the mall and looked around again with my 8 year old daughter and see they still sell the same variety. I actually bought a cute pair of shoes there for myself.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Joliet, IL

I've been shopping at Deb's for years. Cheap prices and big variety. It's nice that they have regular sizes and plus sizes. Definitely recommend.
China D.
China D.

I hate almost all of the clothing from here, I think a lot of their clothing is overly priced, cheap looking, and is usually ugly. I do however like a lot of their shoes.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI

Overpriced cheaply made clothes in my opinion. i use to wait for stuff to go on sale there when i was a teen. They use to have some cute stuff. I remember getting a homecoming dress there one year on sale for like $30. I am still sad to see them closing.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK

I am so sad this place closed! They had better quality clothes than Forever 21 in my opinion, and they always fit well. I got shirts, jeans, dresses, bras, underwear, and shoes from here. So sad to lose a store with good plus sized items.
Dezirae W.
Dezirae W.
Lawton, OK

I love deb it is one of my favorite store to shop at either in store and online, unfortunately I recently got the new that they will be closing there doors . I am very upset about this. Awesome products...
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT

Cute store, brought my daughter to one for a homecoming dress found a dress at a very good price
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI

I am not a huge fan of DEB. It seems like they have cute clothes in the window, but when I get in there I do not seem to find much. The quality of their clothes is not very good either.
Rodneya R.
Rodneya R.
Bloomfld Hls, MI

I used to shop at DEB all of the time, but now I find that the quality of clothes there really isn't good. The only thing I buy from there now are their formal dresses. The quality of them aren't great, but they are affordable and they have a wide range of sizes which makes it easier to shop for one. They also sometimes have good shoe selections
Jenny E.
Jenny E.

I love the quality of their formal dresses and I got my prom dress there last year. I was heartbroken to find out that they had closed because I always found something when I went in there.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.