Add a Photo

Photos (27)
abby m.
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN
They had cute prom dresses. I didn't like the clothes much because I thought the quality of them wasn't that great and they were cheaply made.
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Woolwich, ME
I used to shop here when I was younger. Most of the clothes are geared towards the younger crowd. I never find anything I really like there anymore.
Erynn F.
Erynn F.
I'm sad they are going out. I love their camies. They were simple and didn't have a built in bra.
Leea S.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
This store has really really cheap quality material Clothing. I guess it's cool if you're buying something to wear one time you get what you pay for.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This was where I would go to get dresses to high school Dances. Most of the time they were inexpensive, but when I got to my senior year, the prices hiked up.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
It is a very cheap clothing store, sometimes don't have what you are looking for but sometimes trendy.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Stanley, NC
I don't have a Debs near me, but every time I go to Maryland I make sure to stop in Debs. The prices are great!
Ciara K.
Ciara K.
I used to go to Deb's all the time but they are recently going out of business and I just do not like their clothes anymore.
Kateri J.
Kateri J.
I LOVE Deb's!! lol the deals are always great!! accessories always on point! shoes, always beautiful!!
Teri C.
Teri C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like DEB store because you can find cute clothes, etc in all sizes, not just xxs. My daughter loves it for the very affordable dressy dresses for all her high school dances.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.