DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Tylee F.
Tylee F.
Eau Claire, WI
Deb is fantastic for dresses! I bought my prom dress from Deb, and it has lasted me two years since I purchased it!
Kinu M.
Kinu M.
LANCASTER, PA
Deb was the go to spot for me in my younger years (14-21) as this is one of the only places in my area that sells on trend plus size fashion in store. I also got all special event dresses, homecoming, prom, ect... from deb. I don't shop at deb as much because my style has matured. But i visit every so often for a party or club outfit, and sometimes I'll just stop in to browse! They also have plus size jewelry!!!
monyka g.
monyka g.
Lowell, MA
The store always have deals and promotions. But the clothes there don't seem very appealing and the quality doesn't look that great.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Deb is ok depending on what you're looking for. I always buy shoes there, and they are comfortable, affordable, cute, and pretty good quality. I don't really like the clothes selection they offer though, aside from prom and homecoming dresses. The clothes are definitely for a younger crowd most of the time and what I have gotten from there usually fall apart shortly after buying them.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Brunswick, MO
DEB is one of the best stores to shop at if you are a college student, young mom, or high school student. They have affordable and trendy clothes that are always of great quality!!! I would recommend DEB to anyone who likes to get more for their money.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Nashville, TN
I seriously love this store! I usually went there to get my dress pants and tank tops. I do think that the prices were a little high for the quality (or lack of) of the products. I am pretty sad to hear about the stores closing? I don't know where I will get my dress pants and tank tops now! I do think the things were cheaply made but someone who goes through clothes like I do, it didn't matter too much.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
I LOVE THIS STORE SO MUCH, BUT THE ONLY BAD THING IS THEY'RE CLOSING!!!! Its sad, but go get stuff while it is on closing sale.
Kathrine O.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Cheaply-made products that are sometimes borderline trashy. If you're looking to buy something to wear once, maybe even to mess-up, then maybe go here, but they're going OoB for a reason.
Jeannie M.
Jeannie M.
Winona, MN
I like Debs for the cheap and fun clothing and accessories you can find there. It is always something different kind of like a treasure hunt you never know what you will find there.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the store we almost always went to for school dances, they have cute formal dresses that don't break the bank. We also would hit the sale racks and from time to time find cute shoes.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.