- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I have only got my prom dress for middle school at this store and since then everything seem either expensive or the only cute things were for a size 2. I'm not a fan of this store
Honestly, I never shop at Deb anymore because I feel that overall, the quality of their clothing is not the best and I also have problems finding certain styles that fit my taste!
I like that they have the basics tanks, shorts, jeans etc in junior and plus sizes. Their sales are pretty good but rather get jeans at Torrid because they seem to last longer.
I liked this store a lot when I was younger but now most of the clothes are a little too "young" looking for me. They are still a nice store with cute clothes at a decent price.
Cute shop for teenagers! This is a cute store for teenage girls who love to shop. Prices are very reasonable and they have a great selection of the current trends. Product is a little cheap in quality, but overall great for the age group.
I have always done well with this store when it comes to buying jeans and formal dresses. I can find my size and style that I like. They have easy returns if items don't work.
I like DEB store because you can find cute clothes, etc in all sizes, not just xxs. My daughter loves it for the very affordable dressy dresses for all her high school dances.
I love deb everything from their clothes to the shoes they have all the great styles no matter what size you are they are very reasonable prices great for shoppers on a budget
It's got some nice items and it's a nice place to get a quick, cheap dress when you need it. I got my homecoming dress there. Other than that, the quality is a little too cheap.
Deb has some cute clothes! Prices are good and worth it. It does seem to be geared towards teens and I am not a teen anymore but there are still some things I like to shop for.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos