BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Nhung N.
Nhung N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like deb and all and the have awesome sales, i just with they had cheaper shoes.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I personally love this store! I feel like their prices are not terrible and there are always good sales going on! I can't leave here without buying something!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
I really like this store. I am able to find some really good deals on clothing. They also have a wide range of shoes to choose from. I always find great buys whenever I go into a Debs.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
the prices and styles are great.. the quality leaves something to be desired.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
I'm not too fond of the style of clothes that they have here. I feel like they're too cheap and the quality is absolutely terrible. I'm never happy with anything there. Whatsoever.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
boomer, NC
I have to drive out of town to go to store (to make sure of sixes), but it is well worth it. The website is awesome. Love their variety of tops and dresses.
Alison C.
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
I don't shop here on a regular basis because I am not a fan of the quality or design of their clothing. However the last thing I bought here was my junior year high school homecoming dress. I decided to go to the dance last minute and wanted a cheap dress. After wandering around the mall I decided to stop in DEB. I was impressed with the large selection of dresses they have! And even though I am not plus sized, I appreciate that DEB offers plus sized clothing and prom dresses in their store. Anyway, the quality of the dress was nice and I purchased it for a very reasonable price. I would recommend this store for girls looking to be frugal when buying prom/homecoming dresses, but not necessarily for clothing.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Westford, MA
I used to work at DEB and I can easily say that it is not worth going into. Before working there I very rarely bought anything from the store. It is too cluttered and the clothes looked rather trashy. (I would only get a dress for a school dance.) Once I started working there I was able to locate a few cute things that I eventually purchased. However everything shrinks and gets ruined with one or two washes. The clothes rip easily and they just don't last long. If you are looking for a one-night type of outfit that you don't want to splurge on then DEB is an okay option, if you are looking for something that you hope will last- then do not shop at DEB.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.