Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Dezirae W.
Dezirae W.
Lawton, OK

I love deb it is one of my favorite store to shop at either in store and online, unfortunately I recently got the new that they will be closing there doors . I am very upset about this. Awesome products...
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT

Cute store, brought my daughter to one for a homecoming dress found a dress at a very good price
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI

I am not a huge fan of DEB. It seems like they have cute clothes in the window, but when I get in there I do not seem to find much. The quality of their clothes is not very good either.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.

I love deb! Super affordable yet great quality products! I actually got my prom dress from here and got tons of compliments on it.
Joy G.
Joy G.

Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Quinton, NJ

This store is super girly & fun. Even for plus sizes!
Alayna L.
Alayna L.
Hutchinson, MN

I really can not stand this store. It is always a mess, their clothes are of very cheap quality and I find so many clothes that are already breaking down just sitting on the rack. Also it is hard to find normal clothes here, everything just looks so trashy.
Tierra M.
Tierra M.
Aurora, CO

I LOVE this store. They have stylish, cheap clothes for bigger and smaller women.They also have really cute dresses. I also LOVE how they ALWAYS have a sale! Love it! I recommend everyone at least walking in to the store,
Malynda C.
Malynda C.
Blacksburg, VA

I always shopped here for homecoming dresses and for hair accessories. They had cute clothes too, but a little over priced for my budget. I loved their socks and jewelry too.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI

Honestly I find that Deb makes clothes for like middle school girls, it's all very immature with stupid sayings on it and I find that the dresses are way expensive for their quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.