BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Whenever i have extra money to clothes shopping, i always at least browse through debs. they always have really great sales/deals going on, and i love the fashion style they carry.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I get all my formal dresses from Deb. I got my prom dress from here and it's was so cheap compared to most prom dresses. They have the cutest dress and shoes for formal occasions.
Tracee B.
Independence, MO
I love this store personally because when I got married 19 years ago I bought my bridesmaids dresses there! The selection of prom dresses is pretty good! They range in sizes to from the smallest to the "fluffiest". definitely check out this store
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
I've found the online selection to be much better than what is available in my local store. I have a hard time finding "short" length jeans, but DEB carries the perfect sizes for me.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
Debshops kind of remind me of Charlotte Russe, which I really like. I haven't purchased much from here, just a pair of heels but I really love them, I will be purchasing more soon!
Jordan Z.
Jefferson City, MO
OVERPRICED! Some clothes are great quality when others will fall apart the next day. That's why I'm so picky with spending my money there. I don't want my money to go to the trash.
Tonya K.
Romulus, MI
Ive bought many homecoming dresses and dresses for weddings and parties. ive also found a few cute outfits. I love that they have things for all sizes. some plus size woman have trouble finding affordable sylish clothing and deb offers that!
Rachel S.
Bear, DE
Deb isn't my first choice for clothing but I don't find some cheap buys there. Although I do have to be selective when shopping there. Some stuff is kinda trashy but there are some hidden gems. Not my first choice but always worth browsing.
Angela W.
I really like the store and their clothes. The prices are great as well and they have awesome sales, but some of the stuff I have bought has holes in it after one or two washes.
Jennifer K.
Indianapolis, IN
I will admit, I usually only shop at Deb if they have an awesome sale going on. Some of the items at full price are too rich for my blood. I like their tops for plus size ladies.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.