Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA

Growing up I used to love this store, but going in there now that I'm older is actually rather disappointing. The prices for the clothing are relatively cheap, but I don't think what they charge is right when looking at the quality of the items. I've gotten a couple plain t-shirts from DEB and they often shrink or tear within a month of me having them. This store isn't the worst thing in the world - but you can find more stylish clothes that are better quality at stores like PLATO's Closet
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

In high school I use to buy my dance dresses there. But that is the only thing you can buy there that has quality. Their clothes smell of formaldehyde and they are not attractive. They should just stick to selling dresses and get rid of their clothes.
abby m.
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN

They had cute prom dresses. I didn't like the clothes much because I thought the quality of them wasn't that great and they were cheaply made.
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Woolwich, ME

I used to shop here when I was younger. Most of the clothes are geared towards the younger crowd. I never find anything I really like there anymore.
Erynn F.
Erynn F.

I'm sad they are going out. I love their camies. They were simple and didn't have a built in bra.
Leea S.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA

This store has really really cheap quality material Clothing. I guess it's cool if you're buying something to wear one time you get what you pay for.
rebecca h.
rebecca h.
Danville, KY

I love this store because they always have good prices and sales! They have really cute accessories as well. Also you can get really cute dresses for homecoming or prom here as well.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

It is a very cheap clothing store, sometimes don't have what you are looking for but sometimes trendy.
Rodneya R.
Rodneya R.
Bloomfld Hls, MI

I used to shop at DEB all of the time, but now I find that the quality of clothes there really isn't good. The only thing I buy from there now are their formal dresses. The quality of them aren't great, but they are affordable and they have a wide range of sizes which makes it easier to shop for one. They also sometimes have good shoe selections
Jenny E.
Jenny E.

I love the quality of their formal dresses and I got my prom dress there last year. I was heartbroken to find out that they had closed because I always found something when I went in there.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.