- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Debs has been closed from where I live for years now, but there is one in a city nearby. I'm not really impressed with the clothes. The shoes were okay, but the dresses looked cheap.
Debshops kind of remind me of Charlotte Russe, which I really like. I haven't purchased much from here, just a pair of heels but I really love them, I will be purchasing more soon!
I love to go to Debs to find my dresses for formal occasions and think they have a great selection. However I do believe that their other clothing items aren't that great in quality.
I love this store personally because when I got married 19 years ago I bought my bridesmaids dresses there! The selection of prom dresses is pretty good! They range in sizes to from the smallest to the "fluffiest". definitely check out this store
Ive bought many homecoming dresses and dresses for weddings and parties. ive also found a few cute outfits. I love that they have things for all sizes. some plus size woman have trouble finding affordable sylish clothing and deb offers that!
Deb isn't my first choice for clothing but I don't find some cheap buys there. Although I do have to be selective when shopping there. Some stuff is kinda trashy but there are some hidden gems. Not my first choice but always worth browsing.
I really like the store and their clothes. The prices are great as well and they have awesome sales, but some of the stuff I have bought has holes in it after one or two washes.
DEB is extremely tacky. It seems as if they're trying way too hard to fit in with the trends. Their clothes are not of quality, and a majority of the clothes are real ugly. My friends and me actually go in to try on their dresses as a joke.
I will admit, I usually only shop at Deb if they have an awesome sale going on. Some of the items at full price are too rich for my blood. I like their tops for plus size ladies.
I enjoy Deb if i need something edgy or cute for just " going out" cause the clothing is cheeply priced and cute,,, but i have and never would expect much wear and tear out of it
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos