Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Erynn F.
Erynn F.

I'm sad they are going out. I love their camies. They were simple and didn't have a built in bra.
Leea S.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA

This store has really really cheap quality material Clothing. I guess it's cool if you're buying something to wear one time you get what you pay for.
rebecca h.
rebecca h.
Danville, KY

I love this store because they always have good prices and sales! They have really cute accessories as well. Also you can get really cute dresses for homecoming or prom here as well.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

It is a very cheap clothing store, sometimes don't have what you are looking for but sometimes trendy.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Stanley, NC

I don't have a Debs near me, but every time I go to Maryland I make sure to stop in Debs. The prices are great!
Ciara K.
Ciara K.

I used to go to Deb's all the time but they are recently going out of business and I just do not like their clothes anymore.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH

I went to Deb's in the mall as a teen and I loved going shopping there. They always had a good selection, kept up with different styles, and had a good variety. They sell anything from jeans and a t-shirt too fancy prom dresses. I recently went to the mall and looked around again with my 8 year old daughter and see they still sell the same variety. I actually bought a cute pair of shoes there for myself.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Joliet, IL

I've been shopping at Deb's for years. Cheap prices and big variety. It's nice that they have regular sizes and plus sizes. Definitely recommend.
Emily L.
Emily L.

I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

The shirt are poor qualitty and pants. BUT if your looking for event dresses or prom dresses that are affordable this is where you should go!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.