BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Rachel S.
Bear, DE
Deb isn't my first choice for clothing but I don't find some cheap buys there. Although I do have to be selective when shopping there. Some stuff is kinda trashy but there are some hidden gems. Not my first choice but always worth browsing.
aleida m.
I like that they have the basics tanks, shorts, jeans etc in junior and plus sizes. Their sales are pretty good but rather get jeans at Torrid because they seem to last longer.
Christina C.
Cute shop for teenagers! This is a cute store for teenage girls who love to shop. Prices are very reasonable and they have a great selection of the current trends. Product is a little cheap in quality, but overall great for the age group.
Teri C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like DEB store because you can find cute clothes, etc in all sizes, not just xxs. My daughter loves it for the very affordable dressy dresses for all her high school dances.
Joanna B.
I have always done well with this store when it comes to buying jeans and formal dresses. I can find my size and style that I like. They have easy returns if items don't work.
Christina S.
Greenfield, IN
I love deb everything from their clothes to the shoes they have all the great styles no matter what size you are they are very reasonable prices great for shoppers on a budget
amber B.
Deb has some cute clothes! Prices are good and worth it. It does seem to be geared towards teens and I am not a teen anymore but there are still some things I like to shop for.
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND
It's got some nice items and it's a nice place to get a quick, cheap dress when you need it. I got my homecoming dress there. Other than that, the quality is a little too cheap.
Kim C.
Columbus, OH
I shopped at deb freshman year of high school, but past that the style is a little tacky. The clothes are definitely inexpensive but I think it shows through in the quality.
Ashley W.
Connersville, IN
DEBS stores are a good option if you are on a budget. They usually have a big clearance selection. Their styles are hit and miss, but sometimes you can really find some gems!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.