Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Hilliard, OH

I found a cheap homecoming dress once but other than that, I never really desired to shop here
Tori T.
Tori T.
Nashville, TN

I seriously love this store! I usually went there to get my dress pants and tank tops. I do think that the prices were a little high for the quality (or lack of) of the products. I am pretty sad to hear about the stores closing? I don't know where I will get my dress pants and tank tops now! I do think the things were cheaply made but someone who goes through clothes like I do, it didn't matter too much.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.

I LOVE THIS STORE SO MUCH, BUT THE ONLY BAD THING IS THEY'RE CLOSING!!!! Its sad, but go get stuff while it is on closing sale.
Kathrine O.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg , VA

Cheaply-made products that are sometimes borderline trashy. If you're looking to buy something to wear once, maybe even to mess-up, then maybe go here, but they're going OoB for a reason.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA

Growing up I used to love this store, but going in there now that I'm older is actually rather disappointing. The prices for the clothing are relatively cheap, but I don't think what they charge is right when looking at the quality of the items. I've gotten a couple plain t-shirts from DEB and they often shrink or tear within a month of me having them. This store isn't the worst thing in the world - but you can find more stylish clothes that are better quality at stores like PLATO's Closet
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

In high school I use to buy my dance dresses there. But that is the only thing you can buy there that has quality. Their clothes smell of formaldehyde and they are not attractive. They should just stick to selling dresses and get rid of their clothes.
abby m.
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN

They had cute prom dresses. I didn't like the clothes much because I thought the quality of them wasn't that great and they were cheaply made.
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Woolwich, ME

I used to shop here when I was younger. Most of the clothes are geared towards the younger crowd. I never find anything I really like there anymore.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN

I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.