Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
I feel like they have very cute clothes and they do have a nice selection for bustier girls
Tylee F.
Tylee F.
Eau Claire, WI
Deb is fantastic for dresses! I bought my prom dress from Deb, and it has lasted me two years since I purchased it!
Kinu M.
Kinu M.
LANCASTER, PA
Deb was the go to spot for me in my younger years (14-21) as this is one of the only places in my area that sells on trend plus size fashion in store. I also got all special event dresses, homecoming, prom, ect... from deb. I don't shop at deb as much because my style has matured. But i visit every so often for a party or club outfit, and sometimes I'll just stop in to browse! They also have plus size jewelry!!!
monyka g.
monyka g.
Lowell, MA
The store always have deals and promotions. But the clothes there don't seem very appealing and the quality doesn't look that great.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Deb is ok depending on what you're looking for. I always buy shoes there, and they are comfortable, affordable, cute, and pretty good quality. I don't really like the clothes selection they offer though, aside from prom and homecoming dresses. The clothes are definitely for a younger crowd most of the time and what I have gotten from there usually fall apart shortly after buying them.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Hilliard, OH
I found a cheap homecoming dress once but other than that, I never really desired to shop here
Tori T.
Tori T.
Nashville, TN
I seriously love this store! I usually went there to get my dress pants and tank tops. I do think that the prices were a little high for the quality (or lack of) of the products. I am pretty sad to hear about the stores closing? I don't know where I will get my dress pants and tank tops now! I do think the things were cheaply made but someone who goes through clothes like I do, it didn't matter too much.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
I LOVE THIS STORE SO MUCH, BUT THE ONLY BAD THING IS THEY'RE CLOSING!!!! Its sad, but go get stuff while it is on closing sale.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
I love debs! All their dresses are amazing! Their clothes are very cute, I've gotten a few dresses from there before.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Loved shopping here but sad to see the brand come to an end! Good clothes for decent prices. Quality was questionable at times though.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.