DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Selbyville, DE
Just helped my bestie's daughter pick out a prom dress at Deb. The employees were very helpful and made this a great experience for her. Highly recommend!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
Deb is a good place to go for "trendy" items, especially for the teen crowd, and their prices are extremely affordable, but the quality isn't fantastic and its one of those places that I feel like you get what you pay for. You can find some pretty cute accessories there though, and some of their jeans are nice.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
I love the quality of their formal dresses and I got my prom dress there last year. I was heartbroken to find out that they had closed because I always found something when I went in there.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am so sad this place closed! They had better quality clothes than Forever 21 in my opinion, and they always fit well. I got shirts, jeans, dresses, bras, underwear, and shoes from here. So sad to lose a store with good plus sized items.
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
Fond du Lac, wi
The store in my city just closed, but I use to love deb...when I was about 12, In 6th grade. Their products are all cheap quality and not worth the cost, and the sizing is crazy weird. Plus most of their clothes looked what a young middle schooler would wear. Their dresses, yes, are very cute and cheap. But they're COPIES of better brands, which drives me crazy. Its so rude, I have seen them sell almost EXACTLY the same dresses as very high quality stores.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Used to shop here for homecoming dresses in high school. Quality isn't very good but the prices are okay.
Emily  D.
Emily D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE deb! I'm so sad that they are closing a bunch of stores! I have no idea where I'm going to shop for cute, reasonable, young looking clothes. I'm a plus size girl and deb was my favorite place to shop at in store, and mostly online. My whole wardrobe basically consists of all deb clothes!
Tori L.
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
So this store is closing and there is a HUGE sale. Everything has to go-clothes as well as the racks! I got three dress all 80% off! Crazy good deals, but it will only be for one more week! Go out and check what is there. I wouldn't buy things full price from here, but when a prom dress is selling for $20 it is DEFINITELY worth a look!
Rebekka H.
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY
My prom dresses I have always bought from DEB. great quality and great prices! Selection is great as well.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Meridian, ID
One time my friends and I went to the DEB to try on some dresses, and as we tried them on we started to take pictures to get an idea of what we wanted to wear for prom. The employees were already giving us dirty looks when we walked in, but then they came up to us (without warning us a first time) and told us they were calling security because we took pictures. Not only that, but the dress I had tried on was $150 and it was dirty and falling apart. I definitely do NOT recommend this store to anyone.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.