Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
First off, the prices are a little high, but the clothing is super cute!! I'm sad that the store is closing in a few months.
Luisa J.
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
I really loved the jeans from this store. Too bad they are closing my nearest store. They also had every cute dresses during the year. Prices weren't too bad for the quality of the clothes. I feel that the tops run smaller than the actual size stated.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Items are great for the price. I like shopping there for different things. Ive learned you get what you pay for.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
The shirt are poor qualitty and pants. BUT if your looking for event dresses or prom dresses that are affordable this is where you should go!
Emily L.
Emily L.
I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI
Honestly I find that Deb makes clothes for like middle school girls, it's all very immature with stupid sayings on it and I find that the dresses are way expensive for their quality.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Baraga
Deb had amazing clothing! And great sales & prices. Sad they went out of business.
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Altoona, IA
I bought some clothes from here before and i washed them once and they litteraly fell apart on me. As well as i bought a dress here for a formal once and the only time i wore it the stap on the dress broke in half. So upsetting. Dissapointing
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
I love debs! All their dresses are amazing! Their clothes are very cute, I've gotten a few dresses from there before.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Loved shopping here but sad to see the brand come to an end! Good clothes for decent prices. Quality was questionable at times though.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.