Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Brandi P.
Brandi P.

Deb is ok depending on what you're looking for. I always buy shoes there, and they are comfortable, affordable, cute, and pretty good quality. I don't really like the clothes selection they offer though, aside from prom and homecoming dresses. The clothes are definitely for a younger crowd most of the time and what I have gotten from there usually fall apart shortly after buying them.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Hilliard, OH

I found a cheap homecoming dress once but other than that, I never really desired to shop here
Tori T.
Tori T.
Nashville, TN

I seriously love this store! I usually went there to get my dress pants and tank tops. I do think that the prices were a little high for the quality (or lack of) of the products. I am pretty sad to hear about the stores closing? I don't know where I will get my dress pants and tank tops now! I do think the things were cheaply made but someone who goes through clothes like I do, it didn't matter too much.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.

I LOVE THIS STORE SO MUCH, BUT THE ONLY BAD THING IS THEY'RE CLOSING!!!! Its sad, but go get stuff while it is on closing sale.
Kathrine O.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg , VA

Cheaply-made products that are sometimes borderline trashy. If you're looking to buy something to wear once, maybe even to mess-up, then maybe go here, but they're going OoB for a reason.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA

Growing up I used to love this store, but going in there now that I'm older is actually rather disappointing. The prices for the clothing are relatively cheap, but I don't think what they charge is right when looking at the quality of the items. I've gotten a couple plain t-shirts from DEB and they often shrink or tear within a month of me having them. This store isn't the worst thing in the world - but you can find more stylish clothes that are better quality at stores like PLATO's Closet
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

In high school I use to buy my dance dresses there. But that is the only thing you can buy there that has quality. Their clothes smell of formaldehyde and they are not attractive. They should just stick to selling dresses and get rid of their clothes.
abby m.
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN

They had cute prom dresses. I didn't like the clothes much because I thought the quality of them wasn't that great and they were cheaply made.
Malynda C.
Malynda C.
Blacksburg, VA

I always shopped here for homecoming dresses and for hair accessories. They had cute clothes too, but a little over priced for my budget. I loved their socks and jewelry too.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI

Honestly I find that Deb makes clothes for like middle school girls, it's all very immature with stupid sayings on it and I find that the dresses are way expensive for their quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.