Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI

Honestly I find that Deb makes clothes for like middle school girls, it's all very immature with stupid sayings on it and I find that the dresses are way expensive for their quality.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

Deb had amazing clothing! And great sales & prices. Sad they went out of business.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Maricopa, AZ

The clothing is very cute. They carry plus sizes and smaller sizes!(: I got a $200.00 prom dress for $35.00!! I don't normally go to DEB unless there is a sale, but when they have sales the pricing is great!
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA

So sad this store is going out of business where I'm from! :( Back in high school, I bought most of my clothes and a couple prom dresses from here. Cute clothes if you're a teen and lots of beautiful dresses to pick from.
Khyati S.
Khyati S.

Deb has a fantastic selection of dresses. Their outfits are so cute, and the people that work there are so helpful. They carry dresses that work for any size. They have a great selection of dresses for any type of style. Their clothes are worth the price.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH

I feel like they have very cute clothes and they do have a nice selection for bustier girls
Tylee F.
Tylee F.
Eau Claire, WI

Deb is fantastic for dresses! I bought my prom dress from Deb, and it has lasted me two years since I purchased it!
Kinu M.
Kinu M.
Lancaster, PA

Deb was the go to spot for me in my younger years (14-21) as this is one of the only places in my area that sells on trend plus size fashion in store. I also got all special event dresses, homecoming, prom, ect... from deb. I don't shop at deb as much because my style has matured. But i visit every so often for a party or club outfit, and sometimes I'll just stop in to browse! They also have plus size jewelry!!!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN

I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.