Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Was happy to see the bigger sizes, however very cheap quality, unfriendly staff
Deb is cheap and good quality! The dresses are beautiful and good for a variety of occasions! i was so upset when they god rid of the DEB in my mall!
Has very nice clothes, and many products at good price, but it would be better to have more discount.
The deb shop is great I got a couple of homecoming dresses and shoes from there but the closest one to me is a couple of hours away
I've always hated DEB clothes. Every time I go in there my eyes are bombarded with tacky prints, cheap materials and neon colors. Most of it looks like cheap clubwear. Their shoes are ugly and of poor quality and their formal dresses are the absolute worst I've ever seen.
It's not bad but it works. My best friend got a dress there for her quince... But it ripped and the beads fell of after the party was over. If you want a one time wear dress that's cheap, DEB is your place to go
We got our freshman formal dresses here, and I'm 29 now...doesn't look like their demo has changed at all. The clothes seem bright and flashy, which is the style I guess? But overall, the quality seems cheap. STILL, I have found a couple age-appropriate, cute things here, so it's at least worth a look.
Deb has an amazing plus size selection. Most of their clothes sizes run strange and not as on point, but they have such an awesome selection. Every time I am there they have great sales and i am able to get a few new outfits for under 50 dollars! Awesome! they also have an awesome selection of colorful socks and hats and winter wear.
I enjoy quite a few things about Debs. They have clothes for women of all sizes, which is a bonus. they have a wide variety of everything from sweaters to prom dresses to shoes. they also have accessories and are reasonably priced. their clothes don't last too long because they are cheap.
I like Debs for the cheap and fun clothing and accessories you can find there. It is always something different kind of like a treasure hunt you never know what you will find there.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos