Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.
This store is where I get 90% of my wardrobe from because they carry nice looking, plus-size clothes. All the DEB shops I have been in have been wonderful.
I love these stores. always clean and very friendly customer service. prices are always great. quality is awesome.
There are some great DEB shops and then there are some that hav ecompletley out-dated and tacky clothing clothing. It's really a hit or miss. It's definitely aimed toward a younger crowd.
OVERPRICED! Some clothes are great quality when others will fall apart the next day. That's why I'm so picky with spending my money there. I don't want my money to go to the trash.
Used to love Deb's but they have changed to a ghetto fab store. Everything seems cheaply made China merchandise. Sad because it was my go to store for a Saturday night clubbing outfit.
I only buy my jeans and pants from this store because it always sooo dirty and the customer service is HORRIBLE!!
If you need an bright, shiny outfit for a night out on the town this is the place to go. The clothing is poorly made, but affordable and more suitable for nightclubs.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
It depends on where you go on what you experance with deb's in my experence fort wany's is good. they have good cloths if your going to hang out at a party and a friends house on the weekend but they don't have a lot for clubs
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos