BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
Debs is a pretty good store. They're a great place to get formal dresses. When I was in High School I got one of my prom dresses there and one of my winter formal dresses there. Love them!
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI
Honestly I find that Deb makes clothes for like middle school girls, it's all very immature with stupid sayings on it and I find that the dresses are way expensive for their quality.
Kathrine O.
Norfolk , VA
Cheaply-made products that are sometimes borderline trashy. If you're looking to buy something to wear once, maybe even to mess-up, then maybe go here, but they're going OoB for a reason.
Amy H.
Mulliken, MI
If you need something cheap and glitzy this is your store. Girls that cannot afford to drop down $200-$500 for a prom dress you can get something cute here that will last you the night. Clothes here are not high quality but you get what you pay for.
Kayla S.
Definitely more of a store for kids in middle school or high school. They're clothes aren't really in style and some are really trashy. They are a good place to go if you need a dress for a special event though because some are cute and really cheap.
Gabby S.
I'm not a fan of the clothing style deb has; owe ever, I really like their shoes!! That is one thing that keeps me coming back in their store is their high heels and adorable shoes!:)
Kaitlyn B.
Bristol, TN
I like Debs because it is a plus size store and it is a great clean and lovely place to get your cloths from. They are always having really good deals and also they have fashion shows
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
The clothes are kind of cheaply made.
Cute, but something you would think comes from those terrifying chinese websites where the prices are good, but the clothes don't make it a week.
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
I really like this store. I am able to find some really good deals on clothing. They also have a wide range of shoes to choose from. I always find great buys whenever I go into a Debs.
Gloria R.
Debs has been closed from where I live for years now, but there is one in a city nearby. I'm not really impressed with the clothes. The shoes were okay, but the dresses looked cheap.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.