BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Deb is always great for semi-cheap prom and homecoming dresses. However, be prepared to look exactly like everyone else (at least that was the case in my town). The other clothes they sell are cheap and low quality. They often shrink in the wash, or lose their color. Sometimes they have cute shoes, but more often than not, they just end up looking trashy.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Akron, OH
They sell cheap looking clothing I think. Hence why their store is priced so low.
Tira B.
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Great store some of the price can be a bit high but there jeans are really nice and can last a years.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Amelia , OH
The prom dresses are ok for last minute issues. And the plus size clothes aren't too bad. I mean, honestly, the clothes are really trashy and not made very well. I usually go there for tank tops and socks.
megan s.
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
I don't shop at my local DEB because the store is very disgusting, there is puke stains all over the floor and it is very dusty inside. Most of the dresses are poorly made and always have strings hanging off of them. I have only gone into this store to look for a cardigan and I will never go back into it.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Shawano, WI
DEB is extremely tacky. It seems as if they're trying way too hard to fit in with the trends. Their clothes are not of quality, and a majority of the clothes are real ugly. My friends and me actually go in to try on their dresses as a joke.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
You get what you pay for. Cheap prices cheap qualuty clothes. I will never waste my money again.
Irene H.
Irene H.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
Aurora W.
Aurora W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this store. I love how inexpensive, yet cute that everything is. They have a really nice collection of shoes, and I feel like I can always find a new shirt or a dress here if I need to.The one problem I've always had with this store was finding decent jeans. I just don't buy jeans here anymore because none of them ever fit.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.