BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Cheaply-made products that are sometimes borderline trashy. If you're looking to buy something to wear once, maybe even to mess-up, then maybe go here, but they're going OoB for a reason.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI
Honestly I find that Deb makes clothes for like middle school girls, it's all very immature with stupid sayings on it and I find that the dresses are way expensive for their quality.
Lilyy H.
Monmouth, IL
Bought my Winter Formal dress here for 17$ & got another half price! It was beautiful & full of sparkle. They have a variety of the trendiest heels & boots. They also carry Plus sizes.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
I'm not too fond of the style of clothes that they have here. I feel like they're too cheap and the quality is absolutely terrible. I'm never happy with anything there. Whatsoever.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
I've found the online selection to be much better than what is available in my local store. I have a hard time finding "short" length jeans, but DEB carries the perfect sizes for me.
Sonya J.
I love to go to Debs to find my dresses for formal occasions and think they have a great selection. However I do believe that their other clothing items aren't that great in quality.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Whenever i have extra money to clothes shopping, i always at least browse through debs. they always have really great sales/deals going on, and i love the fashion style they carry.
Tracee B.
Independence, MO
I love this store personally because when I got married 19 years ago I bought my bridesmaids dresses there! The selection of prom dresses is pretty good! They range in sizes to from the smallest to the "fluffiest". definitely check out this store
Jordan Z.
Jefferson City, MO
OVERPRICED! Some clothes are great quality when others will fall apart the next day. That's why I'm so picky with spending my money there. I don't want my money to go to the trash.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I don't care for Deb clothing products. I have purchased one item (a simple tee) and with one wash it fell apart. Most of the clothing seems to be poorly made and relatively trashy.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.