Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK

I am so sad this place closed! They had better quality clothes than Forever 21 in my opinion, and they always fit well. I got shirts, jeans, dresses, bras, underwear, and shoes from here. So sad to lose a store with good plus sized items.
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
Fond du Lac, wi

The store in my city just closed, but I use to love deb...when I was about 12, In 6th grade. Their products are all cheap quality and not worth the cost, and the sizing is crazy weird. Plus most of their clothes looked what a young middle schooler would wear. Their dresses, yes, are very cute and cheap. But they're COPIES of better brands, which drives me crazy. Its so rude, I have seen them sell almost EXACTLY the same dresses as very high quality stores.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC

I get all my formal dresses from Deb. I got my prom dress from here and it's was so cheap compared to most prom dresses. They have the cutest dress and shoes for formal occasions.
Emily  D.
Emily D.
Pittsburgh, PA

I LOVE deb! I'm so sad that they are closing a bunch of stores! I have no idea where I'm going to shop for cute, reasonable, young looking clothes. I'm a plus size girl and deb was my favorite place to shop at in store, and mostly online. My whole wardrobe basically consists of all deb clothes!
Tori O.
Tori O.
Mt Pleasant, SC

So this store is closing and there is a HUGE sale. Everything has to go-clothes as well as the racks! I got three dress all 80% off! Crazy good deals, but it will only be for one more week! Go out and check what is there. I wouldn't buy things full price from here, but when a prom dress is selling for $20 it is DEFINITELY worth a look!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

First off, the prices are a little high, but the clothing is super cute!! I'm sad that the store is closing in a few months.
Luisa J.
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ

I really loved the jeans from this store. Too bad they are closing my nearest store. They also had every cute dresses during the year. Prices weren't too bad for the quality of the clothes. I feel that the tops run smaller than the actual size stated.
Kim G.
Kim G.

Items are great for the price. I like shopping there for different things. Ive learned you get what you pay for.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN

I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.