Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN

I love Deb because they have cute clothes and shoes for all sizes. Sometimes they can be a little pricey but have a great clearance section.
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
Fond du Lac, wi

The store in my city just closed, but I use to love deb...when I was about 12, In 6th grade. Their products are all cheap quality and not worth the cost, and the sizing is crazy weird. Plus most of their clothes looked what a young middle schooler would wear. Their dresses, yes, are very cute and cheap. But they're COPIES of better brands, which drives me crazy. Its so rude, I have seen them sell almost EXACTLY the same dresses as very high quality stores.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK

I am so sad this place closed! They had better quality clothes than Forever 21 in my opinion, and they always fit well. I got shirts, jeans, dresses, bras, underwear, and shoes from here. So sad to lose a store with good plus sized items.
Kim G.
Kim G.

Items are great for the price. I like shopping there for different things. Ive learned you get what you pay for.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

The shirt are poor qualitty and pants. BUT if your looking for event dresses or prom dresses that are affordable this is where you should go!
Emily L.
Emily L.

I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI

Honestly I find that Deb makes clothes for like middle school girls, it's all very immature with stupid sayings on it and I find that the dresses are way expensive for their quality.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

Deb had amazing clothing! And great sales & prices. Sad they went out of business.
Rodneya R.
Rodneya R.
Bloomfld Hls, MI

I used to shop at DEB all of the time, but now I find that the quality of clothes there really isn't good. The only thing I buy from there now are their formal dresses. The quality of them aren't great, but they are affordable and they have a wide range of sizes which makes it easier to shop for one. They also sometimes have good shoe selections
Jenny E.
Jenny E.

I love the quality of their formal dresses and I got my prom dress there last year. I was heartbroken to find out that they had closed because I always found something when I went in there.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.