Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I love deb, the few that are by me are going out of business though which is depressing. they have great prices, always my first stop when I'm looking for a dress
sinai s.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital

Deb is ok depending on what you're looking for. I always buy shoes there, and they are comfortable, affordable, cute, and pretty good quality. I don't really like the clothes selection they offer though, aside from prom and homecoming dresses. The clothes are definitely for a younger crowd most of the time and what I have gotten from there usually fall apart shortly after buying them.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

Deb had amazing clothing! And great sales & prices. Sad they went out of business.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Kristin  A.
Kristin A.
Johnston, RI

Has great clothes.. A little pricey.. Very upset that my local DEB store is closing! :(
Joy G.
Joy G.

Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH

I feel like they have very cute clothes and they do have a nice selection for bustier girls
Tylee F.
Tylee F.
Eau Claire, WI

Deb is fantastic for dresses! I bought my prom dress from Deb, and it has lasted me two years since I purchased it!
Malynda C.
Malynda C.
Blacksburg, VA

I always shopped here for homecoming dresses and for hair accessories. They had cute clothes too, but a little over priced for my budget. I loved their socks and jewelry too.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI

Honestly I find that Deb makes clothes for like middle school girls, it's all very immature with stupid sayings on it and I find that the dresses are way expensive for their quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.