DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Katie F.
Katie F.
bear creek, NC
I LOVE LOVE LOVED DEBS and am so so so sad to see the stores closing! I always would stop in when I would head to the mall just to see what they had that was new.
I always bought my bathing suits there as well....they had something for everything!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Loved shopping here but sad to see the brand come to an end! Good clothes for decent prices. Quality was questionable at times though.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Brunswick, MO
DEB is one of the best stores to shop at if you are a college student, young mom, or high school student. They have affordable and trendy clothes that are always of great quality!!! I would recommend DEB to anyone who likes to get more for their money.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
I love debs! All their dresses are amazing! Their clothes are very cute, I've gotten a few dresses from there before.
Oly A.
Oly A.
Harvey, IL
Me encanta esta tienda todo lo que tienen es muy bonito sobre todo los vestidos son lindisimos y el precio esta muy bien!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
DEB definitely hits the mark with their prices but they are so off beat when it comes to trend and quality. The styles are outdated and the products' quality is not up to standard, even for their cheap prices.
hannah b.
hannah b.
Porter, TX
DEB was my favorite store.. I am so heartbroken that they have gone out of buiness. I was lucky to find a lot of there brands at the local Burkes though.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Winooski, VT
We just lost pur store here n it sucks .only place my girls could find the right fitting jeans n even I would get lucky n find clothes for me.
Jeannie M.
Jeannie M.
Winona, MN
I like Debs for the cheap and fun clothing and accessories you can find there. It is always something different kind of like a treasure hunt you never know what you will find there.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the store we almost always went to for school dances, they have cute formal dresses that don't break the bank. We also would hit the sale racks and from time to time find cute shoes.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.