Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
Clothes are terrible quality and usually not the cutest either, although you can occasionally find a nice item. The reason I gave it 3 stars is because it's good for getting cheap and cute homecoming/prom dresses.
cheyenne T.
cheyenne T.
Oil City, PA
Around my areas they are going out.of business . which is very sad. I lived their prom and homecoming dresses and their clothes were super cute as well when the dance seasons were no longer in. Great prices and clothes. Wished they weren't closing
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This was where I would go to get dresses to high school Dances. Most of the time they were inexpensive, but when I got to my senior year, the prices hiked up.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
I love the quality of their formal dresses and I got my prom dress there last year. I was heartbroken to find out that they had closed because I always found something when I went in there.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am so sad this place closed! They had better quality clothes than Forever 21 in my opinion, and they always fit well. I got shirts, jeans, dresses, bras, underwear, and shoes from here. So sad to lose a store with good plus sized items.
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
Fond du Lac, wi
The store in my city just closed, but I use to love deb...when I was about 12, In 6th grade. Their products are all cheap quality and not worth the cost, and the sizing is crazy weird. Plus most of their clothes looked what a young middle schooler would wear. Their dresses, yes, are very cute and cheap. But they're COPIES of better brands, which drives me crazy. Its so rude, I have seen them sell almost EXACTLY the same dresses as very high quality stores.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Used to shop here for homecoming dresses in high school. Quality isn't very good but the prices are okay.
Emily  D.
Emily D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE deb! I'm so sad that they are closing a bunch of stores! I have no idea where I'm going to shop for cute, reasonable, young looking clothes. I'm a plus size girl and deb was my favorite place to shop at in store, and mostly online. My whole wardrobe basically consists of all deb clothes!
Kateri J.
Kateri J.
I LOVE Deb's!! lol the deals are always great!! accessories always on point! shoes, always beautiful!!
Teri C.
Teri C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like DEB store because you can find cute clothes, etc in all sizes, not just xxs. My daughter loves it for the very affordable dressy dresses for all her high school dances.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.