BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I am not a huge fan of DEB. It seems like they have cute clothes in the window, but when I get in there I do not seem to find much. The quality of their clothes is not very good either.
Lilyy H.
Galesburg, IL
Bought my Winter Formal dress here for 17$ & got another half price! It was beautiful & full of sparkle. They have a variety of the trendiest heels & boots. They also carry Plus sizes.
Kylie A.
Fort Wayne , IN
I shopped here throughout high school to pay for school dance dresses and I loved them. I still have them, but are looking into selling them. They are cheap, fashionable and very cute!
Gabby S.
I'm not a fan of the clothing style deb has; owe ever, I really like their shoes!! That is one thing that keeps me coming back in their store is their high heels and adorable shoes!:)
Bewitchedd B.
My go to store for like, everything. They're cheap, but their clothes aren't usually made poorly. They have the cutest summer type dresses and great sales. Workers are always friendly.
Kayla S.
Definitely more of a store for kids in middle school or high school. They're clothes aren't really in style and some are really trashy. They are a good place to go if you need a dress for a special event though because some are cute and really cheap.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI
Honestly I find that Deb makes clothes for like middle school girls, it's all very immature with stupid sayings on it and I find that the dresses are way expensive for their quality.
Kristin P.
Forest City, IA
When I was younger, I loved this store. But as I get older, I realize that the more I wear the clothes the quicker they fall apart. Totally not worth it, unless there is a great sale.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Cheaply-made products that are sometimes borderline trashy. If you're looking to buy something to wear once, maybe even to mess-up, then maybe go here, but they're going OoB for a reason.
Amy H.
Mulliken, MI
If you need something cheap and glitzy this is your store. Girls that cannot afford to drop down $200-$500 for a prom dress you can get something cute here that will last you the night. Clothes here are not high quality but you get what you pay for.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.