Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I love this store, I love the sales they have and the dresses they carry are great.
Deb is always great for semi-cheap prom and homecoming dresses. However, be prepared to look exactly like everyone else (at least that was the case in my town). The other clothes they sell are cheap and low quality. They often shrink in the wash, or lose their color. Sometimes they have cute shoes, but more often than not, they just end up looking trashy.
Used to really love this store until they closed down by my house. Would definitely prefer to shop in store than online.
We have a DEB here near our house and I find that the clothes are super cute except they don't seem to be very affordable for our budget.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.
I like some of the styles of Deb clothes, but they're not worth it! A lot of the stuff looks like it belongs on a 12 year old. Also, I've got shirts and jewelry there before and they tend to break and feel cheap. That being said, I think Deb's one redeeming quality is their prom dresses. Why go to Deb when Target exists?!
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Usually have a lot to choose from but the material usually doesn't last ling on tops or under shirts. Some Jean brands are good.
Great store. Always have a great sale.This item was on sale. Love it
This store is where I get 90% of my wardrobe from because they carry nice looking, plus-size clothes. All the DEB shops I have been in have been wonderful.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos