Add a Photo

Photos (27)
hannah b.
hannah b.
Porter, TX
DEB was my favorite store.. I am so heartbroken that they have gone out of buiness. I was lucky to find a lot of there brands at the local Burkes though.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
DEB definitely hits the mark with their prices but they are so off beat when it comes to trend and quality. The styles are outdated and the products' quality is not up to standard, even for their cheap prices.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Manitowoc, WI
Honestly my go to store. They always have something i like! Great prices too!
Oly A.
Oly A.
Harvey, IL
Me encanta esta tienda todo lo que tienen es muy bonito sobre todo los vestidos son lindisimos y el precio esta muy bien!
Teri C.
Teri C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like DEB store because you can find cute clothes, etc in all sizes, not just xxs. My daughter loves it for the very affordable dressy dresses for all her high school dances.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
When I went to a school dance in middle school a long time ago, I bought a dress from here that was red and I loved wearing it to any kind of special occasion after that. Great quality!
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
Debs has been closed from where I live for years now, but there is one in a city nearby. I'm not really impressed with the clothes. The shoes were okay, but the dresses looked cheap.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't even know this store was still around. Haven't shopped here in years. This was my go to store in middle school because they had what I was looking for, for cheap prices but you get what you pay for. The quality was always crap, I didn't care back then though.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
I love debs! All their dresses are amazing! Their clothes are very cute, I've gotten a few dresses from there before.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Loved shopping here but sad to see the brand come to an end! Good clothes for decent prices. Quality was questionable at times though.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.