Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Maricopa, AZ

The clothing is very cute. They carry plus sizes and smaller sizes!(: I got a $200.00 prom dress for $35.00!! I don't normally go to DEB unless there is a sale, but when they have sales the pricing is great!
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pleasant Hill , OH

They don't have the best quality clothes, but it's a good place if you are shopping on a budget; especially for prom/homecoming dresses.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, KY

I love debs soooo much. they clothes for any size. they also have shoes and accessories. they are pretty inexpensive. its to bad there isn't one close by anymore
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA

I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Erie, Pa

Personally I don't really like DEB, they have cute stuff but it falls apart really easily
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX

Deb was my high school go to. The store in my area is closing, but I remember getting my prom dress from here and it was the most unique...
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, OH

Used to shop here for homecoming dresses in high school. Quality isn't very good but the prices are okay.
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
Fond Du Lac, WI

The store in my city just closed, but I use to love deb...when I was about 12, In 6th grade. Their products are all cheap quality and not worth the cost, and the sizing is crazy weird. Plus most of their clothes looked what a young middle schooler would wear. Their dresses, yes, are very cute and cheap. But they're COPIES of better brands, which drives me crazy. Its so rude, I have seen them sell almost EXACTLY the same dresses as very high quality stores.
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Altoona, IA

I bought some clothes from here before and i washed them once and they litteraly fell apart on me. As well as i bought a dress here for a formal once and the only time i wore it the stap on the dress broke in half. So upsetting. Dissapointing
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.