Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Springfield, MI

I'm from a small town and this was the only store in the mall that carried CHEAP formal dresses. I don't mean just cheap money wise, I also mean cheap quality wise. It's a good thing you really only wear the dresses once because that's about all the dresses could handle.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Arlington, TX

It's a good store, the quality of the clothes is a little cheap for the prices though, but their plus size is nice.
Kali N.
Kali N.
Stevens point, Wi

Deb was always a very good place to get prom dresses from, and some of their clothes were cute. I would occasionally buy things if they were on sale. The quality isn't all that good. Deb recently went out of business in the mall closest to me, so now I won't be shopping there.
cheyenne T.
cheyenne T.
Oil City, PA

Around my areas they are going out.of business . which is very sad. I lived their prom and homecoming dresses and their clothes were super cute as well when the dance seasons were no longer in. Great prices and clothes. Wished they weren't closing
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI

Clothes are terrible quality and usually not the cutest either, although you can occasionally find a nice item. The reason I gave it 3 stars is because it's good for getting cheap and cute homecoming/prom dresses.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT

I like Deb, it's really affordable! Beautiful dresses. Some things are made really cheaply and the stores aren't everywhere but I still go often!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Fredericksburg, VA

I do not usually shop at DEB. Mostly I go there for dresses. My homecoming dress this year was from here and it was very cute! Not an everyday shop, but it is my old faithful
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC

I get all my formal dresses from Deb. I got my prom dress from here and it's was so cheap compared to most prom dresses. They have the cutest dress and shoes for formal occasions.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN

I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.