BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Jasmine H.
Mundelein, IL
O don't think deb is trashy at all! it just depends how you ware it. like i bought this dress for a wedding i went to and wore it with some nude heels and i looked cute! the dress was $19.60
Heather F.
Roosevelt, UT
I buy a lot of my pants, capris and layering tank tops from Deb and they have lasted a long time and are super comfy. The more expensive shirts that I have bought fall apart quickly though.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This store has a lot of cute things here and I like some of the sales too. I've gotten a few things from the site too. It has more selection. I snagged the cutest cheapest necklace too. :]
nicole l.
Brunswick, MO
DEB is one of the best stores to shop at if you are a college student, young mom, or high school student. They have affordable and trendy clothes that are always of great quality!!! I would recommend DEB to anyone who likes to get more for their money.
Erika G.
Canal Winchester , OH
Deb is always the answer for a quick, cheap homecoming/ prom dress. They have such beautiful and classy dresses. Their shoes are so fun and they have such a variety. They have some really cute clothing but my eye is always drawn to the necklaces there.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I like this store because they always have cute clothes on sale, but I'm mad there isn't on close by anymore :/ & also a great place to get on sale prom dresses or special event dresses
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
When I went to a school dance in middle school a long time ago, I bought a dress from here that was red and I loved wearing it to any kind of special occasion after that. Great quality!
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Overpriced cheaply made clothes in my opinion. i use to wait for stuff to go on sale there when i was a teen. They use to have some cute stuff. I remember getting a homecoming dress there one year on sale for like $30. I am still sad to see them closing.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I am not a huge fan of DEB. It seems like they have cute clothes in the window, but when I get in there I do not seem to find much. The quality of their clothes is not very good either.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
Debs is a pretty good store. They're a great place to get formal dresses. When I was in High School I got one of my prom dresses there and one of my winter formal dresses there. Love them!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.