Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Mickensie B.
Mickensie B.
Burnsville, MN

Not one of my favorite stores. A lot of cheap looking flashy clothing. Prices are okay, but never trendy clothes or anything that cute. They do have a lot of dresses if you need a cheap one. I like that they do plus size clothing, but nearly not as nice as Torrid and other clothing stores. I usually just walk past this store because it's always the same thing, and nothing too great.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Vincennes , In

Love this store so much!!! They have very stylish clothes.
Claire B.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR

Pretty tacky, cheap clothes, but they do have good extended sizes, and if you search you can find a few cute things. I have found a lot of my formal dresses here.
Joy G.
Joy G.

Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN

I have only purchased clothes here a few times. I would not recommend it. The sizing is way off and quality is not that great.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I love deb, the few that are by me are going out of business though which is depressing. they have great prices, always my first stop when I'm looking for a dress
Kristin  A.
Kristin A.
Johnston, RI

Has great clothes.. A little pricey.. Very upset that my local DEB store is closing! :(
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wyoming, MI

Sad this store is going out of business. I got all of my school dance dresses from there growing up.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.