BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gainesville, VA
You really have to search through the racks to find something nice. Even then you can't wear the clothes but once because the material is so cheap.The cost is really cheap too. So you get what you pay for pretty much.

Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
I go into debs all the time because my best friend has been working there for the past year. I have never bought anything from Debs and never will! There clothes are over priced for how cheaply made they are. Basically Debs is not my style.
Becca B.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
The store has kinda gone down hill over the years. Somewhat tacky and pre-teen for my style.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Cloverdale, IN
DEB goes all the way up to size 24, which is nice because It's hard for plus size people to find things that are their size AND cute. DEB is very affordable and stylish. I completely disagree with the reviewer whom said it was trashy.
Latonya D.
Latonya D.
Euclid, OH
I love DEB! It use to actually be one of my favorite stores. I can't seem to find one anymore, which is really sad because every time I vist this store, i could always find what I llwas looking for. They had clothes, shoes and accessories for any occasion. If you wanted to go out on the town or just hang out with friends. The prices are amazing and will not break your pockets.
katelyn a.
katelyn a.
Spokane, WA
Was happy to see the bigger sizes, however very cheap quality, unfriendly staff
Tira B.
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Great store some of the price can be a bit high but there jeans are really nice and can last a years.
Johnesia S.
Johnesia S.
Ok plus women do not want clothing with all the old fashion designs on them. The shoes are ok, but as far as the clothing, they can send those back where they can from. Step up the style selection DEB.
Ashlea W.
Ashlea W.
Boonsboro, MD
That's about all they're good for. Some of the clothes are cute but the rest look, well, like a prostitute. Fragrances are trashy; it's a knock-off store with low-quality clothing.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great for plus sized women.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.