BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Hume, IL
I personally Love going to Deb and Deb online. I can always find great deals on really cute stuff!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Wixom, MI
DEB is one of my favorite places to shop - IF they have a sale. I've been shopping at DEB for quite a few years. I love shopping for tops there being that they have a lot of cute basics that I wear on a daily basis. I love their cami's. However, if you wear these clothes on a normal basis they start to show wear after a few months. I don't normally get jeans there since it is hard to find anything that fits well in a long size. Things can be expensive at normal price, but if you hit a sale and get things or cheap, I find it the place to go!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
I go into debs all the time because my best friend has been working there for the past year. I have never bought anything from Debs and never will! There clothes are over priced for how cheaply made they are. Basically Debs is not my style.
Amanda
Amanda
dundee, MI
I love the sale on underwear even though I hate how its all mixed together in a cheap bin & it takes like 20 - 30 mins to find your size in all the colors/prints you want. (at least its like that at the deb i go to.)
The dresses are alright.
Other than that I don't shop there.
I feel like they are a store for clubbing clothing and I personaly don't like that look.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Cloverdale, IN
DEB goes all the way up to size 24, which is nice because It's hard for plus size people to find things that are their size AND cute. DEB is very affordable and stylish. I completely disagree with the reviewer whom said it was trashy.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
katelyn a.
katelyn a.
Spokane, WA
Was happy to see the bigger sizes, however very cheap quality, unfriendly staff
Johnesia S.
Johnesia S.
Ok plus women do not want clothing with all the old fashion designs on them. The shoes are ok, but as far as the clothing, they can send those back where they can from. Step up the style selection DEB.
Emily F.
Emily F.
The quality of this store is mediocre at best...anything I ever got from this class unraveled or wore out in a month or so.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.