BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Stacey L.
This store was my favorite! They shut the one down near me but I would totally shop there again if I could. The dresses they had were inexpensive and super cute! I loved how girly it all was.
Melany W.
They aren't very pricey, but they aren't high quality. I avoid clothing here, but haven't had problems with jewelry or shoes. They definitely have a fun style, but sometimes they are cheaply made.
Jasmine H.
Mundelein, IL
O don't think deb is trashy at all! it just depends how you ware it. like i bought this dress for a wedding i went to and wore it with some nude heels and i looked cute! the dress was $19.60
Ashley S.
What I loved about Deb Shops was the fact that what they had in sizes XS-XL, they had in 1X, 2X, etc. There was always something to find here! I'm sad that there is no Deb Shop near me anymore.
Amanda C.
Springfield, IL
I like shopping here. I really like shopping here when they are having sales. I will not pay full price for anything in this store because of its quality. It is not very good quality. A lot of the shirts I have will shrink in length and fade in color badly.
Brittany J.
I love DEB. really cute urban clothing with really formal dresses as well. DEB has cheap prices as well. I shop there very frequently and would be so disappointed if one moved away from me.
Jenny E.
I love the quality of their formal dresses and I got my prom dress there last year. I was heartbroken to find out that they had closed because I always found something when I went in there.
Whitney W.
Indianapolis, IN
I haven't been into Deb for a while because I was disappointed in the poor quality of the clothes. I am not a big fan of the styles they carry either. I would much rather go to Forever 21.
Micki R.
Zanesville, OH
I love everything they have but i cant never find anything to fit me right. Just seems like they are made awkward. The jewelry is great and so are the shoes. Prices are not to bad either.
Amber C.
Montrose, MN
Deb has really cute clothes, I'll give them that. BUT their employees are always rude and the clothing is extremely low quality. Nothing I get from there lasts for more than a few months.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.