Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN

I have only purchased clothes here a few times. I would not recommend it. The sizing is way off and quality is not that great.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wyoming, MI

Sad this store is going out of business. I got all of my school dance dresses from there growing up.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I love deb, the few that are by me are going out of business though which is depressing. they have great prices, always my first stop when I'm looking for a dress
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

Reminds me of James Bond clothing; everything is disposable and the quality is terrible
Ashleigh Ayn S.
Ashleigh Ayn S.

I used to love shopping here when I was a kid. Sadly their quality has really gone down, or maybe my standards have gone up. Their tank tops are still cheap and well made.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.

They always have really good deals and nice clearance. I got both my prom dresses there as well. I just wish they'd offer a 00 size for their pants they always have adorable shoes too! And their body sprays are amazing.
Carla L.
Carla L.
Martin, KY

Always super cute clothes and shoes but most definitely juniors. This isn't like some juniors sections/stores, shopping here you will look like a fifteen year old girl. That being said their stuff is great quality and imo priced just right.
Shanika K.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA

I went to them when I had to pick up a dress for my sisters homecoming. Their casual dresses were not really great quality
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.