Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Merceades G.
Merceades G.

All I can say is you get what you pay for.. The quality isn't grade A, but I do have to say that they do a great job with keeping their prices low so that people on a budget can shop as well.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN

Very affordable and has a plus-size section which is not in most junior stores and usually not as cute. Very cute and wide selection on shoes and purses.
Esme H.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO

I've shopped at DEB since I was like 12 and still love it. They have so many different styles and they have a large plus size section. They also have dress all year, shoes, and accessories.
veronica b.
veronica b.
York, PA - Pennsylvania

Don't shop her much. They have cute dresses for middle schoolers. The clothes is cheap but so is the material.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH

I have not shopped at debs recently because they are expensive and are very few of them. They have some good clothes but most are cheap. I would recommend this store.
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown

I got my prom dresses here back in high school and occasionally I can find a nice top or skirt. They have amazing prices and sales. Now I'm more of that gothy/punk type of chick so I tend to go to Hot topic more, but Debs isn't half that bad.
Malynda C.
Malynda C.
Blacksburg, VA

I always shopped here for homecoming dresses and for hair accessories. They had cute clothes too, but a little over priced for my budget. I loved their socks and jewelry too.
Randi H.
Randi H.

I love the bright neon colors that they have, just wish they'd have a bigger in store plus size section
Amber J.
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ

I go in there from time to time to look at their tank tops and shoes, honestly anything I have ever gotten from them has fallen apart and not lasted I wouldn't waste my money and buy something out right, also a lot of their new in stock items are tacky and keep getting tackier each year
Bloomington, IN

The store here went out of business! :( I used to get clothes there a lot.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.