BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Brittany J.
I love DEB. really cute urban clothing with really formal dresses as well. DEB has cheap prices as well. I shop there very frequently and would be so disappointed if one moved away from me.
Meg C.
Safety Harbor, FL
I love how they don't discriminate on sizes, like most trendy shops. Only thing I'm not keen about is that the plus size clothes are not always the same as the regulars. I've seen a bunch of cute shirts on the plus size side that I'd buy if they came smaller!!
Loreen B.
Pittston, PA
Deb has got such a great selection of young clothing, which is always awesome! The people are (usually) friendly and helpful, although I have gotten that grouchy employee more than once.
Amanda C.
Springfield, IL
I like shopping here. I really like shopping here when they are having sales. I will not pay full price for anything in this store because of its quality. It is not very good quality. A lot of the shirts I have will shrink in length and fade in color badly.
Whitney W.
Indianapolis, IN
I haven't been into Deb for a while because I was disappointed in the poor quality of the clothes. I am not a big fan of the styles they carry either. I would much rather go to Forever 21.
Micki R.
ZANESVILLE, OH
I love everything they have but i cant never find anything to fit me right. Just seems like they are made awkward. The jewelry is great and so are the shoes. Prices are not to bad either.
Amber C.
Montrose, MN
Deb has really cute clothes, I'll give them that. BUT their employees are always rude and the clothing is extremely low quality. Nothing I get from there lasts for more than a few months.
Sarah N.
Clinton Township, MI
There are some great DEB shops and then there are some that hav ecompletley out-dated and tacky clothing clothing. It's really a hit or miss. It's definitely aimed toward a younger crowd.
Ashley S.
What I loved about Deb Shops was the fact that what they had in sizes XS-XL, they had in 1X, 2X, etc. There was always something to find here! I'm sad that there is no Deb Shop near me anymore.
Jenny E.
I love the quality of their formal dresses and I got my prom dress there last year. I was heartbroken to find out that they had closed because I always found something when I went in there.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.