Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Springfield, MI
I'm from a small town and this was the only store in the mall that carried CHEAP formal dresses. I don't mean just cheap money wise, I also mean cheap quality wise. It's a good thing you really only wear the dresses once because that's about all the dresses could handle.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Arlington, TX
It's a good store, the quality of the clothes is a little cheap for the prices though, but their plus size is nice.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
I liked this store a lot when I was in high school. In fact, I got my prom dress here. They have some pretty cute stuff.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
I like Deb, it's really affordable! Beautiful dresses. Some things are made really cheaply and the stores aren't everywhere but I still go often!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Fredericksburg, VA
I do not usually shop at DEB. Mostly I go there for dresses. My homecoming dress this year was from here and it was very cute! Not an everyday shop, but it is my old faithful
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
Great store. I bought 3 out of my 4 homecoming dresses here, and I don't think I ever spent more then 50 dollars on a dress.
Sara R.
Sara R.
This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Dec. 14, 2016, 11 a.m.
Review for: DEB
Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Goose Creek, SC
DEB isn't my favorite store to shop at but it's not the worst. I have bought a few items from here when they were on sale and I feel that it was a good deal. I probably wouldn't purchase if it wasn't on sale. They have a variety of jewelery to choose from though, which is good.

I know they have a lot of prom dresses to choose from also when Prom is near!
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Sylva, NC
Sometimes there clothing racks can be messy, but not all the time. I like this store because all of their clothes are affordable. Cheap but cute jean which is great. Their prom dresses are cute and affordable. They always have cute clearance items. And have a good selection of shoes:)
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.