Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX

Deb was my high school go to. The store in my area is closing, but I remember getting my prom dress from here and it was the most unique...
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA

I liked this store a lot when I was younger but now most of the clothes are a little too "young" looking for me. They are still a nice store with cute clothes at a decent price.
Kasee A.
Kasee A.

Love Deb! They carry my favorite jean brand! Always have sales going on! They also have super cute accessories! Only draw back is some of their shirts are very juvenile.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.

They always have really good deals and nice clearance. I got both my prom dresses there as well. I just wish they'd offer a 00 size for their pants they always have adorable shoes too! And their body sprays are amazing.
Shanika K.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA

I went to them when I had to pick up a dress for my sisters homecoming. Their casual dresses were not really great quality
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN

I love Deb because they have cute clothes and shoes for all sizes. Sometimes they can be a little pricey but have a great clearance section.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Maricopa, AZ

The clothing is very cute. They carry plus sizes and smaller sizes!(: I got a $200.00 prom dress for $35.00!! I don't normally go to DEB unless there is a sale, but when they have sales the pricing is great!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA

I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.