BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Mercedes D.
Oxon Hill, MD
I really like this store especially when you're kind of in a bind on money! They have a nice selection of things and they don't just cater to stick figures like tons of other stores out here!
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the store we almost always went to for school dances, they have cute formal dresses that don't break the bank. We also would hit the sale racks and from time to time find cute shoes.
Mandy E.
Terre haute, IN
Sales racks are really horrible, oat of the time at my local store the employees hide behinds the register, and the shirts run small... Not my favorite place, but ok for cheaper cute shoes.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
I've found some great things at DEB! I love they they have a plus size section! I'm between a plus size and a straight size, so no matter what I know illnwalk out with some awesome outfits!
Jenn G.
Sometimes I feel like the quality of the clothes at Deb are a little low for the prices. I do like it when I can find a cute dress or top that's not cheap looking/feeling but is affordable
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I used to shop here a lot more in high school. Their quality of clothing is just really bad. Sometimes you can find a good dress at a good price. Mostly, everything is just cheap, bad quality.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
I only bought stuff from here a few times, the store comes off as a cheap boutique kinda thing. Cheap clothes...I hate that their site doesn't allow reviews. Everything is pretty affordable.
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT
Deb's is one of my all time favorite store to shop at. Why you ask! They carry plus size clothing. There is always deals and have the hottest dresses. This store never lets me down. A must!
Stacey L.
This store was my favorite! They shut the one down near me but I would totally shop there again if I could. The dresses they had were inexpensive and super cute! I loved how girly it all was.
Melany W.
They aren't very pricey, but they aren't high quality. I avoid clothing here, but haven't had problems with jewelry or shoes. They definitely have a fun style, but sometimes they are cheaply made.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.