Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Flagstaff, AZ

This shop offers clothing for straight sizes and plus sizes which is amazing. The plus size section is a good size and also fairly priced. For cute, trendy clothes at reasonable prices I think this store is a great place to shop. Also, finding prom dresses for plus sizes is extremely hard but Deb offers a huge variety of prom dresses that are stunning and won't break the bank.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

Lot of really cute dresses for formal occasions. Not a big selection of clothes, though. Need more variety in styles of clothing and cheaper prices
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Florence, NJ

DEB is horrible. Quality is no good. And the clothes are very trashy in style. Clothes are either made to small or made to big.
heather m.
heather m.
Howe, TX

DEB is awesome you can find anything and its not outragous in price either love it
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH

I bought my daughter all her homecoming dresses from here. Every time we went, I ended up buying myself something too!!
Lillian G.
Lillian G.

The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , Ca

I never heard of thos store. Are all stores closing? I wonder if there are any stores in Cali.
Trinh D.
Trinh D.
Charlotte, NC

I think the clothes there is ugly and cheesy. I wouldn't even step inside the store to look at the clothes.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.