Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Nov. 5, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: DEB
The quality wasn't the greatest - it was decent, not too bad but not good either. Prices were affordable but some clothes would be $25 for no reason when it was clear it should've been under $10. They got rid of this store at my local mall but I grew up shopping here because it was affordable. I think it's for plus sizes only now but I did enjoy shopping here. The sales were great and I always bought something everything I was there. If you're looking for something decent and cheap that you're not going to wear all the time, then this was the perfect place!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Erie, Pa
Personally I don't really like DEB, they have cute stuff but it falls apart really easily
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Altoona, IA
I bought some clothes from here before and i washed them once and they litteraly fell apart on me. As well as i bought a dress here for a formal once and the only time i wore it the stap on the dress broke in half. So upsetting. Dissapointing
Heather F.
Heather F.
Roosevelt, UT
I buy a lot of my pants, capris and layering tank tops from Deb and they have lasted a long time and are super comfy. The more expensive shirts that I have bought fall apart quickly though.
Rodneya R.
Rodneya R.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I used to shop at DEB all of the time, but now I find that the quality of clothes there really isn't good. The only thing I buy from there now are their formal dresses. The quality of them aren't great, but they are affordable and they have a wide range of sizes which makes it easier to shop for one. They also sometimes have good shoe selections
JULIE S.
JULIE S.
I used to love love love this store back in the day. Nowadays, it seems that so much of their style has changed and I am not much of a fan anymore. I rarely find myself drawn to their displays in the window when I walk past the store in the mall. One of the good things though, is they always have good clearance.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va
I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I've gone in here with my mom and aunt before... I think this store really is geared more toward their age group. (40's and 50's) I didn't see anything that I found very interesting there and the sizes were all way too big for me. Note: I was a pretty small woman, so nothing would have fit me when I went. I've had a baby since then so the sizes may be more accurate now, but I still can't make myself want to go again. I just keep remembering how many super light fabric shirts they had and I would be concerned that my bra would be seen through them and/or that the quality may be lacking.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.