Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Joy G.
Joy G.

Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Esme H.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO

I've shopped at DEB since I was like 12 and still love it. They have so many different styles and they have a large plus size section. They also have dress all year, shoes, and accessories.
veronica b.
veronica b.
York, PA

Don't shop her much. They have cute dresses for middle schoolers. The clothes is cheap but so is the material.
Bloomington, IN

The store here went out of business! :( I used to get clothes there a lot.
Randi H.
Randi H.

I love the bright neon colors that they have, just wish they'd have a bigger in store plus size section
Amber J.
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ

I go in there from time to time to look at their tank tops and shoes, honestly anything I have ever gotten from them has fallen apart and not lasted I wouldn't waste my money and buy something out right, also a lot of their new in stock items are tacky and keep getting tackier each year
Claire B.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR

Pretty tacky, cheap clothes, but they do have good extended sizes, and if you search you can find a few cute things. I have found a lot of my formal dresses here.
Amber W.
Amber W.

This store is found in my local mall and it has very limited cute clothes. This store is definitely my LAST option if I absolutely cannot find what I'm looking for. However, I did find a cute skirt there that I continue to wear.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

I used to love DEB because they have cute inexpensive clothes. This is also a go to place for homecoming dresses. Lately I haven't been able to find anything I like there so I stopped shopping there.
Mickensie B.
Mickensie B.
Burnsville, MN

Not one of my favorite stores. A lot of cheap looking flashy clothing. Prices are okay, but never trendy clothes or anything that cute. They do have a lot of dresses if you need a cheap one. I like that they do plus size clothing, but nearly not as nice as Torrid and other clothing stores. I usually just walk past this store because it's always the same thing, and nothing too great.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.