BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT
Deb's is one of my all time favorite store to shop at. Why you ask! They carry plus size clothing. There is always deals and have the hottest dresses. This store never lets me down. A must!
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
I've found some great things at DEB! I love they they have a plus size section! I'm between a plus size and a straight size, so no matter what I know illnwalk out with some awesome outfits!
Amanda G.
Wagontown, PA
This store has a lot of cute clothes. Always has something on sale. Only downer is some of the stuff doesn't seem to be made well. You wash a shirt one time and it's already falling apart. :(
Mercedes D.
Arlington, VA
I really like this store especially when you're kind of in a bind on money! They have a nice selection of things and they don't just cater to stick figures like tons of other stores out here!
Emma
secanne, PA
In my past Deb clothing has always fallen apart on me. Yes, some of there stuff is very cute and cheap but do you really want to pay that cost to wear that item once? I wouldn't want to, the DEB store by me isn't well kept and doesn't have great workers either :(
Mandy E.
Terre Haute , IN
Sales racks are really horrible, oat of the time at my local store the employees hide behinds the register, and the shirts run small... Not my favorite place, but ok for cheaper cute shoes.
Allison R.
Gallatin, TN
I love love love love love their clothes and dresses. I bought a very formal dress there for my Confirmation. They also have semi formal dresses and more. Some things are pricey and others are GREAT deals. I honestly go tot this store first when I go to the mall.
Stacey L.
This store was my favorite! They shut the one down near me but I would totally shop there again if I could. The dresses they had were inexpensive and super cute! I loved how girly it all was.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I used to shop here a lot more in high school. Their quality of clothing is just really bad. Sometimes you can find a good dress at a good price. Mostly, everything is just cheap, bad quality.
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
This is the store we almost always went to for school dances, they have cute formal dresses that don't break the bank. We also would hit the sale racks and from time to time find cute shoes.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.