BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Nashville, TN
The only real "plus" to this store is the prom/homecoming dresses. Yes they are cheap if you look closely but hey, its usually dark in those settings plus you're pretty much guaranteed to only wear this dress once. Jeans are decent. All "dressy/businesswear" looks like tacky club clothing.
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Hodgenville, KY
Fashionista Expert
Deb has affordable clothes, but they're cheaply made, thus the affordable prices. Anymore, you have to spend an arm and a leg in order to get good quality clothes. Any DEB I've been in has been well organized, and the staff has been super friendly, but the clothing quality is the only thing that bothers me.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Connellsville, PA
I've only purchased from this company once, but from the items that I received so far I think that they're OK, Some of the garments were nice, while others were of a lower quality. I would repurchase, but I will be careful of what I buy.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Highlandville, MO
I love deb! They have stylish clothes and great prices! They have a big variety and even have great prices on their formal dresses!
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Yes they have all the new hip styles but be careful ladies some of their clothes are cheep and will fall apart or get holes in very easily.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT
Deb's is one of my all time favorite store to shop at. Why you ask! They carry plus size clothing. There is always deals and have the hottest dresses. This store never lets me down. A must!
Linsey R.
Linsey R.
Las Vegas, NV
The clothes were bought by buyers who have no clue whats I style. It seems like we are always a trend behind or have items in the store literally no one should ever wear.

The prices aren't bad and the sakes and promotions are getting better. If you like the clothesfrom rue 21, wet seal, and body central it exactly the same. By that I mean we but from the same companies.
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Lan N.
Lan N.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Used to really love this store until they closed down by my house. Would definitely prefer to shop in store than online.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.