BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Brittany M.
Troy, MO
Its a wanna be wet seal or body central and don't have very cute selection
Mya G.
Washington, NJ
I used deb to buy a dress for my 8th grade farewell i got a buy one get one deal so i also got a dress for my graduation. the total came to $30 so that was very good. when i got home one of the dresses had a tare in the side i fixed it but it still made me mad.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
The clothes from DEB are adorable. I love that they have a wide variety of sizes! The only downfall is that some of the clothes are expensive, but made very cheaply. I do love to shop there during sales like BOGO!
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
The clothes are kind of cheaply made.
Cute, but something you would think comes from those terrifying chinese websites where the prices are good, but the clothes don't make it a week.
Kimberly N.
Redmond, WA
DEB is an average fast fashion clothing chain. The sales draw you in but at the end of the day, it's difficult to find classic pieces that will last you beyond one season. Can be great for fun finds!
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Not a fan of Deb. I think the clothes are not made well at all. Would not shop here, but for someone on a budget this is a perfect store
Elissa D.
Deb has some really awesome dresses for prom, homecoming, or any kind of formal gathering. I have some clothes from there but a lot of times, I see more "club clothes" than professional. They have a lot of nice stuff there.
April S.
Minster, OH
I like shopping at Deb. Their prices are low and they have a big variety of sizes. It's a great place to find things to match an outfit that you may not wear a lot. For example, I may not wear a neon orange tank top very often, so I don't want to spend a lot of money on one if I need it for something. Don't expect their clothes to hold up for a long time though. Most of the tank tops I have bought from there have snapped straps or frayed hems after several washings.
Robin M.
I love shopping at Deb they have the cutest clothes and shoes the jewelry is to die for and their costs are inexpensive
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
I like the wide variety that Deb's offers. There is pretty clothing for relatively cheap prices. I do wish that some pieces were of better quality, but for the price you can't really complain. The only other problem I have is the sizing. It's very inconsistent. But overall, I do like Deb's very much!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.