Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Easton, PA

Not the biggest fan. I find that the clothes in this store are made very cheap, but sold kind of pricey. Sometimes I find items that I like and are worth purchasing but this store is definitely a last option for me.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Norton, OH

I used to love shopping here!! But lately I can never find anything that I really like. The clothing is also made really cheap and falls apart after only a few washes.
David G.
David G.
Cary, NC

I have purchased several dresses here for my daughter because she just had to have them for some dance or function. The quality is poor and she can only usually get one wearing out of whatever it is. I didn't mind for 9th grade dances but...much of the clothing is just plain trashy. Honestly, a gold lame mini dress with cutouts? Ewww.
Shadelle G.
Shadelle G.
Charlotte, nC

They have some nice selections and they are cheap and you can tell when you put on their clothes. And do not dry their clothes they will shrink.
Jazlynmarie M.
Jazlynmarie M.
Battle Creek, MI

I love this store. I always find something nice and they have a great selection of clothes of all sorts. You can find something for every occasion.
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
Birdsboro, PA

I am overweight and DEB is one of the very few places I can get cute, even sexy, clothes in my size. I absolutely love it there! The only issue I have is some of the clothes are cheap and fall apart easily. But I love it!
Delia R.
Delia R.

I personally do not like this store. It's extremely ghetto and you have to look really good to find something nice. BUT the plus size sections looks cuter.
Nakita A.
Nakita A.

Favorite store to get leggings from they always have so many to choose from and i love there jewelry.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.