Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Delia R.
Delia R.

I personally do not like this store. It's extremely ghetto and you have to look really good to find something nice. BUT the plus size sections looks cuter.
Nakita A.
Nakita A.

Favorite store to get leggings from they always have so many to choose from and i love there jewelry.
Leonela R.
Leonela R.

I dislike this store simply because they have nothing but cheap clothing that tears and gets washed out easily
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Newport News, VA

This store is kinda ify to me they do have plus size clothing which is a plus many stores like this don't. But i think they are over priced for how cheap the clothing is. absolutely love this if you need a cocktail prom etc dress.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Lexington , Nc

I use to shop here all the time I bought many prom dresses here that we're just stunning! But recently I haven't been able to find anything "in style" kind of out dated but overall for me was good
Xiu Xiu Z.
Xiu Xiu Z.
Millville, NJ

This place has some pretty cute looking dresses but they are not cheap and also a lot after you try them on look a little slutty. Good dresses in there are expensive that's unless you get lucky. You can find some hot clubbing dresses in there though because they all mostly pretty revealing.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Beverly, Nj

Loved this place when I was in middle school I didn't shop anywhere else except for Justice and Limteed too. Great place for middle schoolers . Now that I'm older their clothes just don't fit my taste anymore , but still love it cause of their prices if I have to buy something for my niece there .
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Hayes, VA

Every year in school I would always get my dresses for school dances here. They're very affordable and so many options!
Joy G.
Joy G.

Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Esme H.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO

I've shopped at DEB since I was like 12 and still love it. They have so many different styles and they have a large plus size section. They also have dress all year, shoes, and accessories.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.