Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Newport News, VA

This store is kinda ify to me they do have plus size clothing which is a plus many stores like this don't. But i think they are over priced for how cheap the clothing is. absolutely love this if you need a cocktail prom etc dress.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Lexington , Nc

I use to shop here all the time I bought many prom dresses here that we're just stunning! But recently I haven't been able to find anything "in style" kind of out dated but overall for me was good
Xiu Xiu Z.
Xiu Xiu Z.
Millville, NJ

This place has some pretty cute looking dresses but they are not cheap and also a lot after you try them on look a little slutty. Good dresses in there are expensive that's unless you get lucky. You can find some hot clubbing dresses in there though because they all mostly pretty revealing.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Beverly, Nj

Loved this place when I was in middle school I didn't shop anywhere else except for Justice and Limteed too. Great place for middle schoolers . Now that I'm older their clothes just don't fit my taste anymore , but still love it cause of their prices if I have to buy something for my niece there .
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Hayes, VA

Every year in school I would always get my dresses for school dances here. They're very affordable and so many options!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Galion, OH

They have many styles of clothing but they cost a lot of money. most of my clothing from here has faded and not really last as long as my other stuff so if its just something you aren't going to wash a lot and wear a lot then you should be okay
Cori S.
Cori S.

Great store with great prices, but I only shopped there around dance season.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Brunswick, MO

DEB is one of the best stores to shop at if you are a college student, young mom, or high school student. They have affordable and trendy clothes that are always of great quality!!! I would recommend DEB to anyone who likes to get more for their money.
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA

I found all of my work pants from Deb. While the quality is kinda "eh", the prices can't be beat. I mostly shopped there for items on the sale rack.
Nikia R.
Nikia R.
Missoula, MT

I like this atore a lot and although I haven't shopped there in a long time there season sales are very handy and that is where I got a lot of my formal dresses from freshman to junior year of high school.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.