BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Lorena H.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I used to shop here for years since they were the only place that had affordable clothes for thick girls but over the years their prices are super high for the quality. I don't shop here often.
Lacey D.
Flat Rock, MI
I used to love this store when I was in my early teens but now that I'm almost 25 I'm kind of over it and actually hate their clothing. It looks cheap and I don't like the style that they have.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
I have always really liked this store! It is very hard to find plus size clothing that is hip and up to date. The clothes are really nice and they are affordable. There is always a sale going on.
Naida S.
They have the most amazing dresses at an extremely affordable price. All their other clothes are gorgeous too! It's one of my absolute favorite stores. I just wish it was available in more areas.
Laurel H.
Goshen, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is a great store for young girls to shop. The prices are low but so is the quality. If you get a few wears out of a shirt before it starts to fall apart you've gotten your money's worth.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO
I've shopped at DEB since I was like 12 and still love it. They have so many different styles and they have a large plus size section. They also have dress all year, shoes, and accessories.
Mercedes D.
Oxon Hill, MD
I really like this store especially when you're kind of in a bind on money! They have a nice selection of things and they don't just cater to stick figures like tons of other stores out here!
Jenn G.
Sometimes I feel like the quality of the clothes at Deb are a little low for the prices. I do like it when I can find a cute dress or top that's not cheap looking/feeling but is affordable
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
This is the store we almost always went to for school dances, they have cute formal dresses that don't break the bank. We also would hit the sale racks and from time to time find cute shoes.
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT
Deb's is one of my all time favorite store to shop at. Why you ask! They carry plus size clothing. There is always deals and have the hottest dresses. This store never lets me down. A must!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.