Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
Deb is definitely a store I regularly go to. It has some cute items that aren't pricey at all. The quality isn't always the best, but for the prices, it's a good deal!
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
I love DEB. They have clothes that fit my personality and me perfectly. DEB definitely has great quality and everything fits true to size. The prices are pretty accurate and in my opinion, cheaper than Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe. They have every style you could possibly want to help make you feel like the most confident you.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
As a girl who tends to fall more towards the plus size in clothes, I love Deb. they have tons of clothes, plus size and not. Everything is super cute and in style and fits me fantastically! I just bought an adorable leather jacket from Deb this weekend and it was on clearance. It fits like a dream! Deb usually has a sale going on and they have huge clearance racks too!
Norma R.
Norma R.
Deffinately a store geared towards high school a lot of glitter bright colors and prices to work with there McDonalds paycheck. The quality of clothing matches the price nothing looks the same even after just one wash
Mary  G.
Mary G.
This a place to shop if on a budget but not a lot to choose from not my first place to go to
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Easton, PA
Not the biggest fan. I find that the clothes in this store are made very cheap, but sold kind of pricey. Sometimes I find items that I like and are worth purchasing but this store is definitely a last option for me.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Norton, OH
I used to love shopping here!! But lately I can never find anything that I really like. The clothing is also made really cheap and falls apart after only a few washes.
David G.
David G.
Cary, NC
I have purchased several dresses here for my daughter because she just had to have them for some dance or function. The quality is poor and she can only usually get one wearing out of whatever it is. I didn't mind for 9th grade dances but...much of the clothing is just plain trashy. Honestly, a gold lame mini dress with cutouts? Ewww.
Sara R.
Sara R.
This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Dec. 14, 2016, 11 a.m.
Review for: DEB
Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.