BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Love their clothes super cute and love fact they are affordable. U can find so many hidden gems there!!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Indianapolis, IN
I haven't been into Deb for a while because I was disappointed in the poor quality of the clothes. I am not a big fan of the styles they carry either. I would much rather go to Forever 21.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I like DEBs but their clothes do fade and sometimes fall apart after one wash.
Shauna L.
Shauna L.
WEARE
I use to shop here a lot when i was younger. its great for teans because you can find a lot of cute things really cheep. but over the years i donno what it is , maybe its because I'm olde and my style has changed, or maybe its that they just haven't gotten good inventory in lately, i just haven't shoped their in a really long time, every time i go in i just don't see anything i like. but the prices are still low.
Ashlea W.
Ashlea W.
Boonsboro, MD
That's about all they're good for. Some of the clothes are cute but the rest look, well, like a prostitute. Fragrances are trashy; it's a knock-off store with low-quality clothing.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Linwood, MI
I can never find anything here, and everything is made so cheaply, or falls apart 5 minutes after wearing it.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Love their clothes kind of expensive. Pretty sad that they are closing. But their dress selection was amazing.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
I don't think I've ever entered a Deb's without purchasing at least one thing. They always have adorable sundresses, pretty dresses to dress up. They carry my favorite jeans and they always have fun tops. They also aren't outrageous as far as price and won't break the bank. Stuff is quality and stylish.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.