- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I haven't been to this store in years. I remember them having pretty cheap quality clothing that was kind of slutty though. You may be able to find something more classy but it could take some work.
But its not the best either. I leave dissatisfied either from the style or from the wear in tear already shown from the clothes, when I buy I better be getting the best made and not broken material
I really liked shopping at Deb but for some reason they closed down at lest in the malls around me. They has plus size clothes and cute shoes but they had a varitity of stuff which is a good thing
They have clothing for every size woman! They are super affordable and they always have clothing that are in style. They also have a huge selection of prom dresses in every size, style, and price!
I am a bigger woman, and I love the fact that they have a whole bigger woman section so it is easier to find what you are looking for. Plus, it makes me feel as normal as a size 4. I LOVE all the crazy sales they have and it is always the first stop on my shopping list!!!
I love this store when i lived in texas i used to go there a lot but sadly in the part of california where i live we don't have one and I'm not a big fan of online shopping because I'm so tiny. >.<
I've always hated DEB clothes. Every time I go in there my eyes are bombarded with tacky prints, cheap materials and neon colors. Most of it looks like cheap clubwear. Their shoes are ugly and of poor quality and their formal dresses are the absolute worst I've ever seen.
I used to love this store!!! When they removed it I was so upset. They had really affordable clothing, not the best quality but they are cute, if there is still one near you, defiantly shop there
I find they keep up with current fashions trends and have great sales.. Their website always has great sales and free shipping if u spend 50 or more.. This is my all time fav place to shop...
I used to love this store when I was in my early teens but now that I'm almost 25 I'm kind of over it and actually hate their clothing. It looks cheap and I don't like the style that they have.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos