BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Upton, WY
I got a new dress from here and loved it!! I shop here a lot but I don't usually do dresses, but I fell in love with one they had!! (In the photo, the dress and belt were from DEB the sweater was from somewhere else).
Laura (Katie) H.
Laura (Katie) H.
Norfolk, VA
To me, this store is just okay. I got a dress from here for my Freshman homecoming...although the price was pretty good, it wasn't great quality, honestly. It only lasted me about two years, that's it - and when I buy that kind of stuff, I want it to last a long time. It still fit me, but just really worn and just not as pretty anymore. It's just okay....I wouldn't go here again.
Keona W.
Keona W.
I really like the tops they have. I'm such a girly girl and i love a lot of sparkle.
carey b.
carey b.
The place to buy a dress for homecoming etc. They carry every size and have the dresses in every price range. They also have cut clothes that are very affordable.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Great store if your shopping on a budget. The clothes arnt the greatest quality and their sizes are all out of wack. But the prices are deffinetely affordable and some of their formal wear is actually really cute!
Kayli F.
Kayli F.
Springfield , MO
They have some cute clothes but pretty expensive. Their dress are also really cute but again... expensive.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Cute clothes at great prices.
Meggan S.
Meggan S.
Ive always liked deb. There clothes aren't great quality but they cheap and decent! Also, I got my prom dress there and absolutely loveddd it! It was only like $150 and I liked it better then dresses twice as expensive at other stores.
Christina P.
Christina P.
WHEELING, WV
It is a good place to shop for basics, like tanks/tees in every color. Also good for cheap homecoming dresses. Most of the stuff there is not my style, though.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Deb has very cheap looking clothes that I do not like to buy. I actually hate even going in that store.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.