Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Norma R.
Norma R.

Deffinately a store geared towards high school a lot of glitter bright colors and prices to work with there McDonalds paycheck. The quality of clothing matches the price nothing looks the same even after just one wash
Mary  G.
Mary G.

This a place to shop if on a budget but not a lot to choose from not my first place to go to
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Easton, PA

Not the biggest fan. I find that the clothes in this store are made very cheap, but sold kind of pricey. Sometimes I find items that I like and are worth purchasing but this store is definitely a last option for me.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Norton, OH

I used to love shopping here!! But lately I can never find anything that I really like. The clothing is also made really cheap and falls apart after only a few washes.
David G.
David G.
Cary, NC

I have purchased several dresses here for my daughter because she just had to have them for some dance or function. The quality is poor and she can only usually get one wearing out of whatever it is. I didn't mind for 9th grade dances but...much of the clothing is just plain trashy. Honestly, a gold lame mini dress with cutouts? Ewww.
Shadelle G.
Shadelle G.
Charlotte, NC

They have some nice selections and they are cheap and you can tell when you put on their clothes. And do not dry their clothes they will shrink.
Jazlynmarie M.
Jazlynmarie M.
Battle Creek, MI

I love this store. I always find something nice and they have a great selection of clothes of all sorts. You can find something for every occasion.
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
Birdsboro, PA

I am overweight and DEB is one of the very few places I can get cute, even sexy, clothes in my size. I absolutely love it there! The only issue I have is some of the clothes are cheap and fall apart easily. But I love it!
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.