Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Therese C.
Therese C.
Old Monroe, MO
They have clothing for every size woman! They are super affordable and they always have clothing that are in style. They also have a huge selection of prom dresses in every size, style, and price!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Denver , Co
So I know the clothes are rather cheap and tend to shrink but then again you get what you paid for so.... Ya Not too bad for the prices speaking of prices I get email and texts for them all the time saying things like "take an extra 50% off already sale" and even go in and can get cute little sandals for like 5.00! their jewelry is also always on sale some of their styles are a little off to me anyways but if you look around you can find a few good things.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
I Loves Debs Store.. Need I Say More? lol
But One Thing That Bugs Me Is Their Tank Tops
In Plus Size Are More Wide Then Tall.. Idk About You
Guys But When I Wear Wider Clothes It Sucks.
But Other Then That I Love Their Pants & Shirts.
Havnt Really Tried Their Shoes, So Thats Next!
Leah D.
Leah D.
Butler, PA
Im not a huge fan of deb. The only time i shop at the store is when i need a nice dress for a special occasion, other than that i don't think that the clothes are too nice.
Devon S.
Devon S.
Milwaukee, WI
A few years a go i discovered this store and i really liked their dress/shoe selections and how cheap they were. But, now whenever i go to deb its gotten more trashy and expensive. I'm not going to pay $15 for a cheap shirt and $80 for a cheap dress. i would recommend if you are trying to look trashy
R  F.
R F.
The saying goes: "You get what you pay for." And I'm totally fine with that! Perfect for those days you're on a budget or just need a night out dress for the club. Great prices and always on trend. You won't find frumpy clothes in the plus size section which is absolutely perfect! I love Deb's bc I can always find a cute trendy outfit that won't break my bank.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Denton, NC
I love the prom section of this store!! So many styles, sizes, and colors! I love that this store has so many different sizes and styles, its great for anyone, and everything is priced reasonably. Also love the accessories and shoes!
Haidy P.
Haidy P.
Aurora, OR
In my opinion debs is a cute and great store when ever i need some cute heels or a cute little dress for some small occasion this is where i go!

all tho i have never bought a prom dress there so i don't know about the qualities of there prom dresses... && there tank tops are iffy...

so i guess it just depends on what store is yours.
Sara R.
Sara R.
This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Dec. 14, 2016, 11 a.m.
Review for: DEB
Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.