BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
The quality of the clothing isn't the best, doesn't last longer than a handful of washes. The locations near me are always very disorganized and messy.
Naida S.
They have the most amazing dresses at an extremely affordable price. All their other clothes are gorgeous too! It's one of my absolute favorite stores. I just wish it was available in more areas.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
I have always really liked this store! It is very hard to find plus size clothing that is hip and up to date. The clothes are really nice and they are affordable. There is always a sale going on.
Raven K.
Kansas City, MO
I love this place they always have sales and great deals. always meets my needs when it comes to shopping. i got my prom dress and wedding dress from here. and there sizes are always on point.
Laurel H.
Goshen, NY
This is a great store for young girls to shop. The prices are low but so is the quality. If you get a few wears out of a shirt before it starts to fall apart you've gotten your money's worth.
Jenn G.
Sometimes I feel like the quality of the clothes at Deb are a little low for the prices. I do like it when I can find a cute dress or top that's not cheap looking/feeling but is affordable
Melany W.
They aren't very pricey, but they aren't high quality. I avoid clothing here, but haven't had problems with jewelry or shoes. They definitely have a fun style, but sometimes they are cheaply made.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
This is the store we almost always went to for school dances, they have cute formal dresses that don't break the bank. We also would hit the sale racks and from time to time find cute shoes.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
I only bought stuff from here a few times, the store comes off as a cheap boutique kinda thing. Cheap clothes...I hate that their site doesn't allow reviews. Everything is pretty affordable.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO
I've shopped at DEB since I was like 12 and still love it. They have so many different styles and they have a large plus size section. They also have dress all year, shoes, and accessories.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.