Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
R  F.
R F.

The saying goes: "You get what you pay for." And I'm totally fine with that! Perfect for those days you're on a budget or just need a night out dress for the club. Great prices and always on trend. You won't find frumpy clothes in the plus size section which is absolutely perfect! I love Deb's bc I can always find a cute trendy outfit that won't break my bank.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Denton, NC

I love the prom section of this store!! So many styles, sizes, and colors! I love that this store has so many different sizes and styles, its great for anyone, and everything is priced reasonably. Also love the accessories and shoes!
Haidy P.
Haidy P.
Aurora, OR

In my opinion debs is a cute and great store when ever i need some cute heels or a cute little dress for some small occasion this is where i go!

all tho i have never bought a prom dress there so i don't know about the qualities of there prom dresses... && there tank tops are iffy...

so i guess it just depends on what store is yours.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Lees Summit, MO

I love the concept of Deb, but it doesn't seem to work for me anymore. They have cute, trendy clothes at a cheap price. But the sizes are sometimes quite small and quality of the items isn't good. They're very thin and I don't believe in spending $20 on a shirt that you have to wear a tank top with. But the plus sizes have definitely gotten more of a selection over the years.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Windsor, NJ

Cheap prom dresses, but some of them are so tacky! Good for plus sizes if you shop at DEB plus.
Shoes are bad
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC

Deb is definitely a store I regularly go to. It has some cute items that aren't pricey at all. The quality isn't always the best, but for the prices, it's a good deal!
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.

I love DEB. They have clothes that fit my personality and me perfectly. DEB definitely has great quality and everything fits true to size. The prices are pretty accurate and in my opinion, cheaper than Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe. They have every style you could possibly want to help make you feel like the most confident you.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

As a girl who tends to fall more towards the plus size in clothes, I love Deb. they have tons of clothes, plus size and not. Everything is super cute and in style and fits me fantastically! I just bought an adorable leather jacket from Deb this weekend and it was on clearance. It fits like a dream! Deb usually has a sale going on and they have huge clearance racks too!
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.