BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Taylor A.
Indianapolis, IN
They use to be in my town and then they left. well after a couple years of missing there store i recently drove 2 hours to there closest store. the cloths was very ugly to me now. not a lot to choose from and what i did buy that is clearly my size didn't fit me. and the yoga pants i bought i failed to see they had a big hole in the crotch. i seen once i got home,.
horrible experience. and the workers were very rude and they was so worried about going out of the emergency exit to smoke a cigarette that they didn't answer the questions we had.
Chantell B.
Olathe, CO
Ok, DEB is one of my favorite stores. But only because I'm a big girl. DEB sells both clothes for smaller women as well as plus size, which is nice. However, I find that when I buy jeans from DEB its not long before the thighs rip, buttobs pop off, or seams unravel. This is frustration.g because I'm paying $21+ for jeans to just fall apart. I rarely buy shirts from DEB because they look very trashy, or like you're trying to bring the club home. My favorite part of this store is the wedges and accersories. They're the only reason I go back.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I have a torn heart about DEB some of their sizing is a bit missed and items are not truly the size that you would think. But I do think they have cute items, nothing that is going to last for years but they are good enough to get you through a cute moment or a special occasion. Not to mention you do not have to go store to store to get everything you would need it is all there from head to toe.
Victoria M.
Troy, MO
When I was in high school, I used to have trouble finding jeans that would fit me. Our mall ended up getting a Deb and I started buying all of my jeans there. They also have really nice tops there, as well as cheap camis (which I wear under everything). They also have really nice dresses there. I found my graduation dress there as well as the dress I wore to my dad's wedding as a bridesmaid. I have purchased many other dresses for dressier events, and they even have nice high heeled shoes to go with it. Absolutely love this store.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size. I have never gone back to the store after that, because I don't want to be treated like that, and I can only assume they treat others that way too, which is unacceptable.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I don't buy everything from Debs. Some of the clothes they have there are ugly or poorly made but I do get shoes and knock off perfume from there time to time. I bought shoes to wear at my best friends wedding and everybody loved them I couldn't believe it. A little hard to walk in the grass with but it was my own fault for not thinking when I bought. The Knock off Perfume is pretty good. They sometime have ones that make me gag but most of the time there pretty good. Almost forgot I love colored socks and they have a awesome selection.
Danielle L.
Sad to say but Deb has changed. I used to work there and watched it happen. We went from a nicely priced store that had a little bit of everything for every style to a store that seems likes it's trying to hard. It's like they can't decide if they want to sell to young teens or and older crowed. The sales are messy, the box sales are a bad idea because you can't find anything, the clothes are now so cheaply made and fall apart. It's sad to see. I hope they can go back to what they used to be. Until then I'm shopping else where.
Jazmine J.
Washington, DC
This is another cheap, last minute party outfit store. It has it's perks and it's downfalls. If you search long enough you can find something that you really like or need. I usually go to Deb when I'm looking for parts of an outfit for a dance show I'm performing in. I do this because it's pretty cheap but if the item doesn't last long I won't really care. If you find something in the store you really like and you purchase it, don't get too attached because it might not last long. You can find some really cute stuff at Deb.
Lizzy P.
But not anymore. I find their style very young the older I get. Their reign jeans are very boxy and don't fit well and the Deb brand... Forget it. Some shirts are poor quality and I don't find that things fit true to size... Such as some shirts are very wide but very short. Overall I personally can't shop online for this store because I literally have to try everything on.

Great place for someone in high school to shop but if you are looking for a more professional classy collegy look, this is not the place for you.
Ciera S.
Monroe, MI
I love this store but they are disappointing me lately. I don't like the ugly pattern, baggy, see through, crop top type things they've had in store lately. I use to walk out with huge bags of things, happy and excited at all the cute things I found. Now I walk out with nothing and the things that do look good are overpriced or never in my size. Also I love yoga pants and I would suggest not buying them here. I bought 2 pairs they ended up being poorly made and one of the pairs got a hole in the seam the first day I wore them.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.