Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Shanna H.
Shanna H.

I loved getting formal dresses here back in high school but otherwise the quality of their clothes was always pretty awful and most just looked trashy.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Union Beach, NJ

DEB is amazing. They have great clothing for everyone. Their plus size selection is awesome and so are their gowns. They have clothing for all events.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Vermilion, OH

Loved their fragrances and accessories. The clothes never seemed to fit right, and they didn't last very long, but it was good for special occasions.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN

I like this store a lot. I can find a lot of things and for super cheap. The only thing I would change is the material of their clothing.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO

I used to shop there all the time but they closed the one closest to me and frankly were gearing more toward the middle school crowd.
Arely F.
Arely F.

I haven't shopped in here since my high school days . This was one of my go to stores. I used to love all their clothes they carried.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO

i like the style of deb but the quality of there CLOTHING is horrible! shoes not so bad but the clothing does not last very long!
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Kenner, La

The closed the deb that was by me and I'm so sad about that i loved deb! they had great clothes and accessories for great prices!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

Deb clothes are so cute. Highly recommend the brand for anyone with a diverse style, they also sell cute dresses and jeans.
Sam O.
Sam O.
Toledo, Ohio

This is where I got all my homecoming/prom dresses! I wish they hadn't closed now I have to travel very far to get dresses
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.