Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

Deb clothes are so cute. Highly recommend the brand for anyone with a diverse style, they also sell cute dresses and jeans.
Sam O.
Sam O.
Urbana, OH

This is where I got all my homecoming/prom dresses! I wish they hadn't closed now I have to travel very far to get dresses
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA

Great selection of plus size clothes but they seem to run sort of small but the clothes I have that fit are super cute
samantha g.
samantha g.
Holtsville, NY

I love this store! The store by me recently closed down so now I can only shop online for stuff, but i still love it
Amarylis S.
Amarylis S.
Mount Juliet, TN

I used to shop a lot here in high school and I used to love it ! I stopped because all their stores closed near me
Erika H.
Erika H.

They closed this store in my nearby mall.. but I use to love shopping there! Cheap clothes but Good products!
Keesha P.
Keesha P.

This is a really great place to find a prom dress. But I've never really liked anything else in their stores.
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

Debs is just like rainbows with another name. It does have cute clothes inside but I really don't go as much.
Casie B.
Casie B.
St Francis , WI

Cute clothes. Also have clearance and good deals online and in the store. The quality is subpar however.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL

I used to shop here, but although the clothing is cheap I just feel like the quality isn't that good
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.