Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO

I used to shop there all the time but they closed the one closest to me and frankly were gearing more toward the middle school crowd.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO

i like the style of deb but the quality of there CLOTHING is horrible! shoes not so bad but the clothing does not last very long!
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Kenner, La

The closed the deb that was by me and I'm so sad about that i loved deb! they had great clothes and accessories for great prices!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

Deb clothes are so cute. Highly recommend the brand for anyone with a diverse style, they also sell cute dresses and jeans.
Sam O.
Sam O.
Toledo, Ohio

This is where I got all my homecoming/prom dresses! I wish they hadn't closed now I have to travel very far to get dresses
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA

Great selection of plus size clothes but they seem to run sort of small but the clothes I have that fit are super cute
samantha g.
samantha g.
Holtsville, NY

I love this store! The store by me recently closed down so now I can only shop online for stuff, but i still love it
Amarylis S.
Amarylis S.
Mount Juliet, TN

I used to shop a lot here in high school and I used to love it ! I stopped because all their stores closed near me
Keesha P.
Keesha P.

This is a really great place to find a prom dress. But I've never really liked anything else in their stores.
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

Debs is just like rainbows with another name. It does have cute clothes inside but I really don't go as much.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.