BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I LOVE deb! I love how they have cute plus size close that look cute and that are comfy to wear and makes you feel good about yourself and they always have great deals and I like the perfume there to.
Brittany G.
Beavercreek, OH
I bought my Homecoming Dress at DEB a couple years back! I loved it so much! I buy clothes from you now, and they are great quality, and great priced! And you they ALWAYS have wonderful sales going on!
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Our Deb store recently went out of business but this is where I would always go when I was in high school for prom dresses. They have really cute clothes at great prices. Ours even offered layaway.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
I love to shop here they have so many on trend clothes, shoes and accesories. Their prices are really affordable . they have plus size clothes too. The clothes is a good quality and the shoes are so cute.
Karen S.
Visalia, CA
I love this store when i lived in texas i used to go there a lot but sadly in the part of california where i live we don't have one and I'm not a big fan of online shopping because I'm so tiny. >.<
Jennifer K.
Clothes should never be bought here. Looks extremely trashy. If slutty shirts and blinged out shirts are your thing then go for it. The only clothing item I think its semi decent our there dresses.
Emily L.
The clothes tend to be very poorly made, but they are rather inexpensive. Some of the clothing is cute but a lot looks trashy/indecent.
Splurge a little bit more at a better store. It's worth it.
hannah f.
I've always hated DEB clothes. Every time I go in there my eyes are bombarded with tacky prints, cheap materials and neon colors. Most of it looks like cheap clubwear. Their shoes are ugly and of poor quality and their formal dresses are the absolute worst I've ever seen.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I use to love Deb. They had a lot of deals, but lately it doesn't seem to be my specific style. I'm sure a lot of people still love it. Their clothes aren't of the best quality either. I might buy something if it catches my eye, but I'll more likely shop somewhere else.
Catherine C.
Petoskey, MI
I do not like this store. The clothes tend to fall apart after a few washing and the staff is usually young kids that like to stand around and talk most of the time. The clothing is geared toward young kids and it's not my style. Most of the time I walk out empty handed.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.