Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Debs shops are clean & they have a plus size side of the store. they also have really cute shoes and accessories. I'm a fan of this store, also they have amazing sales around the holidays & back to school.
Love this store!! And I love that they have plus sizes in the store, they have such cute stuff, I found a few 2x sizes ran a little smaller so I would recommend trying stuff on before purchasing! But I love shopping there!
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.
I always shopped at Deb as a preteen in the 90s but now that I'm 27 I find myself never finding anything here. They have a nice shoe selection and I like the fact that my little sister can shop the plus size section with no problems.
Not a fan! Just got a bill for the free magazine subscription to my charge card that I did not know about....grrrr
I am not crazy about the clothes and there price for certain things. But as for formal dresses definitely the place to go! Never been disappointed and always reasonable prices.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Bought my Winter Formal dress here for 17$ & got another half price! It was beautiful & full of sparkle. They have a variety of the trendiest heels & boots. They also carry Plus sizes.
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
I have gotten mostly all of my dress for formal events here but I have always noticed the cute clothes too. The dress variety was okay but the clothes were always cut end good quality nd I could find a lot
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos