BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Thompson, IA
I love shopping here! Everything is so cheap and very cute, and they have a wide range of sizes (juniors and plus). No, their clothes are not that high of quality, but I usually have pretty good luck with it all lasting fairly long time. You just have to take care of it.
Jaquelin C.
Jaquelin C.
Flint, MI
I always shopped at Deb as a preteen in the 90s but now that I'm 27 I find myself never finding anything here. They have a nice shoe selection and I like the fact that my little sister can shop the plus size section with no problems.
Anabell J.
Anabell J.
Yankton, SD
It really depends on the type of person you are. Like your style. And I think it's mostly for teens.
I love the bright colors.
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Montrose, CO
I am not crazy about the clothes and there price for certain things. But as for formal dresses definitely the place to go! Never been disappointed and always reasonable prices.
JEANETTE H.
JEANETTE H.
Ages Brookside, KY
I take my daughter there to shop often
Lilyy H.
Lilyy H.
Monmouth, IL
Bought my Winter Formal dress here for 17$ & got another half price! It was beautiful & full of sparkle. They have a variety of the trendiest heels & boots. They also carry Plus sizes.
Breanne G.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I don't care for Deb clothing products. I have purchased one item (a simple tee) and with one wash it fell apart. Most of the clothing seems to be poorly made and relatively trashy.
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
Lincoln, NE
I love their selection and price point. I don't however appreciate their customer service at the location near me.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
I'm glad that DEB works to create clothing for all body sizes and shapes. However, could they make it look less tacky?? The clothes are a little too "loud" for my taste. I would appreciate some more subtle pieces.
Ashlea W.
Ashlea W.
Boonsboro, MD
That's about all they're good for. Some of the clothes are cute but the rest look, well, like a prostitute. Fragrances are trashy; it's a knock-off store with low-quality clothing.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.