Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Upton, WY
I got a new dress from here and loved it!! I shop here a lot but I don't usually do dresses, but I fell in love with one they had!! (In the photo, the dress and belt were from DEB the sweater was from somewhere else).
Laura (Katie) H.
Laura (Katie) H.
Norfolk, VA
To me, this store is just okay. I got a dress from here for my Freshman homecoming...although the price was pretty good, it wasn't great quality, honestly. It only lasted me about two years, that's it - and when I buy that kind of stuff, I want it to last a long time. It still fit me, but just really worn and just not as pretty anymore. It's just okay....I wouldn't go here again.
Keona W.
Keona W.
I really like the tops they have. I'm such a girly girl and i love a lot of sparkle.
carey b.
carey b.
The place to buy a dress for homecoming etc. They carry every size and have the dresses in every price range. They also have cut clothes that are very affordable.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this store. Cute clothes, shoes, and accessories. Very affordable.
Kayli F.
Kayli F.
Springfield , MO
They have some cute clothes but pretty expensive. Their dress are also really cute but again... expensive.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Cute clothes at great prices.
Meggan S.
Meggan S.
Ive always liked deb. There clothes aren't great quality but they cheap and decent! Also, I got my prom dress there and absolutely loveddd it! It was only like $150 and I liked it better then dresses twice as expensive at other stores.
Sara R.
Sara R.
This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Dec. 14, 2016, 11 a.m.
Review for: DEB
Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.