BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Alyx D.
Finksburg, MD
I love shopping at deb exspecially during clearence week. The only problem i have is they never have pants in my size
Lana M.
Uhm. I used to shop here when I was twelve, but as I got older I began to realize that this is a prostitute's ideal store, and I didn't really want to look like one. Neon, animal print, and glitter (often more than one at a time) make their clothes look ridiculous. Everything is badly made and not even priced low enough to make it justifiable. You could get nice clothes at Forever 21 for about the same price. Sometimes I go in and buy some jewelry for a $1 but nothing else.
Nicole M.
Londonderry, NH
Only young girls would really enjoy this store for a somewhat cheap semi-formal dress. I found that all of the clothes here are trashy, a lot are very cheaply made, and just overall poor quality. I don't even bother looking in this store anymore.
Miranda C.
Farmington, NM
I have recently visited one at my same town mall. The first experience wasn't too bad. I found a couple cute shirts. The best thing they have there are to undershirts 4 for $20. Multiple colors available. The 2nd and last time I will shop there was horrendous! I found a few dresses I wanted to try on so I went to wait for a dressing room. I was next in line and the sales girl saw me standing there waiting. There were a ton of little girls (middle school) trying on not age appropriate dresses in every room. Anyways a room opened up so I headed toward it and before I could get to it some little girl just ran past me and up to the attendant and she gave her the room I had stood waiting for 10 minutes for. The sales clerk just looked at me and walked away. Lets just say I dropped the clothes where I was standing and walked out. Yeah never going in that store again.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
It's a good place to shop for tween accessories, but the clothes aren't good quality. Sure, they're cheap, but they're not well made and they're not exactly modest. I remember school shopping there when I was young. Either it's gone downhill, or I have higher standards.
Gini B.
Gardner, KS
I bought my faveorite pair of jeans there, and within two months buttons werefalling off.. if I'm going to pay fifty dollars for a pair of jeans i expect them to last... but other than that i love the clothes!
Megan C.
Mesa, AZ
DEB has gorgeous prom dresses! But they are very expensive.... But they are gorgeous!
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle , NJ
This store is great although I haven't been to one in a really long time. I wish I had one around me. Their clothes are fantastic and they have great prices!
Julie B.
Langhorne, PA
I do shop here. But the only clothing items I've ever bought from DEB is their t-shirts. There somewhat tight and fit me perfectly. I have a ton of them. The material is kindof cheap feeling, but I just wear a tank top under them. The other things in the store, I find cheap and ugly.
Sam S.
Indianapolis, IN
Fashionista Expert
I love this store but when it comes to a budget shopping not my first choice
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.