Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Leah D.
Leah D.
Butler, PA

Im not a huge fan of deb. The only time i shop at the store is when i need a nice dress for a special occasion, other than that i don't think that the clothes are too nice.
Devon S.
Devon S.
Milwaukee, WI

A few years a go i discovered this store and i really liked their dress/shoe selections and how cheap they were. But, now whenever i go to deb its gotten more trashy and expensive. I'm not going to pay $15 for a cheap shirt and $80 for a cheap dress. i would recommend if you are trying to look trashy
R  F.
R F.

The saying goes: "You get what you pay for." And I'm totally fine with that! Perfect for those days you're on a budget or just need a night out dress for the club. Great prices and always on trend. You won't find frumpy clothes in the plus size section which is absolutely perfect! I love Deb's bc I can always find a cute trendy outfit that won't break my bank.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Denton, NC

I love the prom section of this store!! So many styles, sizes, and colors! I love that this store has so many different sizes and styles, its great for anyone, and everything is priced reasonably. Also love the accessories and shoes!
Haidy P.
Haidy P.
Aurora, OR

In my opinion debs is a cute and great store when ever i need some cute heels or a cute little dress for some small occasion this is where i go!

all tho i have never bought a prom dress there so i don't know about the qualities of there prom dresses... && there tank tops are iffy...

so i guess it just depends on what store is yours.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Lees Summit, MO

I love the concept of Deb, but it doesn't seem to work for me anymore. They have cute, trendy clothes at a cheap price. But the sizes are sometimes quite small and quality of the items isn't good. They're very thin and I don't believe in spending $20 on a shirt that you have to wear a tank top with. But the plus sizes have definitely gotten more of a selection over the years.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Windsor, NJ

Cheap prom dresses, but some of them are so tacky! Good for plus sizes if you shop at DEB plus.
Shoes are bad
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC

Deb is definitely a store I regularly go to. It has some cute items that aren't pricey at all. The quality isn't always the best, but for the prices, it's a good deal!
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.