Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Marble, PA

I like the fact that DEB Shops have a good range of sizes. Quality of some of the clothes is maybe not always the best. But Deb Shops do have a good return/exchange policy.
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Upton, WY

I got a new dress from here and loved it!! I shop here a lot but I don't usually do dresses, but I fell in love with one they had!! (In the photo, the dress and belt were from DEB the sweater was from somewhere else).
Laura (Katie) H.
Laura (Katie) H.
Norfolk, VA

To me, this store is just okay. I got a dress from here for my Freshman homecoming...although the price was pretty good, it wasn't great quality, honestly. It only lasted me about two years, that's it - and when I buy that kind of stuff, I want it to last a long time. It still fit me, but just really worn and just not as pretty anymore. It's just okay....I wouldn't go here again.
Keona W.
Keona W.

I really like the tops they have. I'm such a girly girl and i love a lot of sparkle.
carey b.
carey b.

The place to buy a dress for homecoming etc. They carry every size and have the dresses in every price range. They also have cut clothes that are very affordable.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Lexington, KY

I absolutely love this store. Cute clothes, shoes, and accessories. Very affordable.
Kayli F.
Kayli F.
Springfield , MO

They have some cute clothes but pretty expensive. Their dress are also really cute but again... expensive.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.

Cute clothes at great prices.
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN

Not impressed. Also not surprised that the one by my house closed down. The clothes were cute but very poor quality for the most part. Overall it was a good place to go if I was on a trip and forgot to pack a dress or an extra set of PJs but didn't want to waste a lot of money on a temporary replacement.
Randi H.
Randi H.

I love the bright neon colors that they have, just wish they'd have a bigger in store plus size section
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.