Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

Deb has reasonably priced clothing, but it often looks cheap. It's great if you just need a dress or outfit to wear one time, but usually the clothing starts to fall apart. I would look elsewhere for nice quality clothing.
Marian M.
Marian M.
Altamonte Spg, FL

When I think of Deb Stores I think of great prom dresses. The prices are affordable and the clothing has not yet failed me. they also have cute shoes.
Angie L.
Angie L.
Silver Spring, MD

Great for teens looking for cheap thrills.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI

When I was in high school this was the place to go because of the dresses for dances. Now, being a little older I don't find anything there. It is geared more toward the younger kids and even then I don't see how their parents allow them to wear the stuff. You can find better clothes else where.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Marble, PA

I like the fact that DEB Shops have a good range of sizes. Quality of some of the clothes is maybe not always the best. But Deb Shops do have a good return/exchange policy.
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Upton, WY

I got a new dress from here and loved it!! I shop here a lot but I don't usually do dresses, but I fell in love with one they had!! (In the photo, the dress and belt were from DEB the sweater was from somewhere else).
Laura (Katie) H.
Laura (Katie) H.
Norfolk, VA

To me, this store is just okay. I got a dress from here for my Freshman homecoming...although the price was pretty good, it wasn't great quality, honestly. It only lasted me about two years, that's it - and when I buy that kind of stuff, I want it to last a long time. It still fit me, but just really worn and just not as pretty anymore. It's just okay....I wouldn't go here again.
Keona W.
Keona W.

I really like the tops they have. I'm such a girly girl and i love a lot of sparkle.
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.