Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR
I like deb they have lots of different sizes and different styles i just don't go there to often.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Waynesboro, PA
I think of deb as being for girls for prom or brides maid dresses...i don't have any girls so i don't shop there anymore i go inside and just to look around
Alyona M.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
This store has some pretty awesome stuff and it's up to date and trendy and they have great prices
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
This is a great store to check out for a party dress or school dance... even prom.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Deb has reasonably priced clothing, but it often looks cheap. It's great if you just need a dress or outfit to wear one time, but usually the clothing starts to fall apart. I would look elsewhere for nice quality clothing.
Marian M.
Marian M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
When I think of Deb Stores I think of great prom dresses. The prices are affordable and the clothing has not yet failed me. they also have cute shoes.
Angie L.
Angie L.
Silver Spring, MD
Great for teens looking for cheap thrills.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
When I was in high school this was the place to go because of the dresses for dances. Now, being a little older I don't find anything there. It is geared more toward the younger kids and even then I don't see how their parents allow them to wear the stuff. You can find better clothes else where.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.