Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Lexington, KY

I absolutely love this store. Cute clothes, shoes, and accessories. Very affordable.
Kayli F.
Kayli F.
Springfield , MO

They have some cute clothes but pretty expensive. Their dress are also really cute but again... expensive.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.

Cute clothes at great prices.
Meggan S.
Meggan S.

Ive always liked deb. There clothes aren't great quality but they cheap and decent! Also, I got my prom dress there and absolutely loveddd it! It was only like $150 and I liked it better then dresses twice as expensive at other stores.
Megan  C.
Megan C.

DEB is great if you need a cheap dress that you will only wear once but the clothing is very poorly made and falls apart
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Oak Park, MI

The Deb stores that I have went to have had a lot of great clothes. I would usually shop from the $15 an below racks because I have found some great items there. I have gotten some of everything from this store, but I especially like the variety of shirts that they have.
Therese C.
Therese C.
Old Monroe, MO

They have clothing for every size woman! They are super affordable and they always have clothing that are in style. They also have a huge selection of prom dresses in every size, style, and price!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Denver, CO

So I know the clothes are rather cheap and tend to shrink but then again you get what you paid for so.... Ya Not too bad for the prices speaking of prices I get email and texts for them all the time saying things like "take an extra 50% off already sale" and even go in and can get cute little sandals for like 5.00! their jewelry is also always on sale some of their styles are a little off to me anyways but if you look around you can find a few good things.
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA

I found all of my work pants from Deb. While the quality is kinda "eh", the prices can't be beat. I mostly shopped there for items on the sale rack.
Nikia R.
Nikia R.
Missoula, MT

I like this atore a lot and although I haven't shopped there in a long time there season sales are very handy and that is where I got a lot of my formal dresses from freshman to junior year of high school.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.