BY DEB

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ
I go in there from time to time to look at their tank tops and shoes, honestly anything I have ever gotten from them has fallen apart and not lasted I wouldn't waste my money and buy something out right, also a lot of their new in stock items are tacky and keep getting tackier each year
Jocelyn K.
Rockwell City, IA
I have only been in Deb once, but bought a few shirts. I like the shirts but was very disappointed in the jeans. I am plus size and their jeans were not flattering to my figure, no matter what style I tried on.
Dezirae W.
Lawton, OK
I love deb it is one of my favorite store to shop at either in store and online, unfortunately I recently got the new that they will be closing there doors . I am very upset about this. Awesome products...
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
They used to be a lot better than they are now. I shopped there once upon a time. Went searching for a gift for someone and feel they've gone downhill. Disorganized and much cheaper quality than I remember.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Debs shops are clean & they have a plus size side of the store. they also have really cute shoes and accessories. I'm a fan of this store, also they have amazing sales around the holidays & back to school.
Tracie C.
Overland Park, KS
If you are looking for something that is super on trend to wear only one or two times, this is the store. The quality of products is hit or miss, but the prices you can't hate on that---you get what you pay for.
Emily D.
Amelia , OH
The prom dresses are ok for last minute issues. And the plus size clothes aren't too bad. I mean, honestly, the clothes are really trashy and not made very well. I usually go there for tank tops and socks.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
Lots of good prices, excellent sales and fun fashions. Clothes are a bit young but you can score some really good stuff and basics if you try. Jewelry is always great! Keep in mind, you get what you pay for.
Laurie M.
I haven't shopped there in many years, but in high school I remember the quality of the clothes was terrible. Everything was super cheap, but it also fell apart after being washed once or twice. Not worth it.
Nikia R.
Missoula, MT
I like this atore a lot and although I haven't shopped there in a long time there season sales are very handy and that is where I got a lot of my formal dresses from freshman to junior year of high school.
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What stores are they choosing?
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this store sell? I live in Florida and I've never heard about this store. Is it out North?
ashley s.
Bassett, VA
Does DEBS have a rewards card?
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Does anyone else dislike the fitting rooms here?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Are there any stores in the Dallas, Tx area? Only seen one in Oklahoma City.