Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I was happy when our mall got rid of deb, though they have many verrrrry similar sister stores. If you're looking for a good buy money wise, you'll find it here. Also, I remember it smelling strange hahah
I used to love going to DEB when I was younger, but now there aren't any stores around me! I remember the clothes not being the best quality, but they were cheap and at the time that's all that mattered...
Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Ok plus women do not want clothing with all the old fashion designs on them. The shoes are ok, but as far as the clothing, they can send those back where they can from. Step up the style selection DEB.
Deb's appearance from the outside looking in - is great, until you enter the store - The clothes are over priced and cheap. The quality is horrible. I would never buy from there. CLothes are also outdated
There is not a DEB around me anymore but I did use to get all of my prom/formal dresses from them. It wasn't top quality but they were cheap and looked ok! That is pretty much all I ever bought from them.
I LOVE deb! I love how they have cute plus size close that look cute and that are comfy to wear and makes you feel good about yourself and they always have great deals and I like the perfume there to.
DEB is an average fast fashion clothing chain. The sales draw you in but at the end of the day, it's difficult to find classic pieces that will last you beyond one season. Can be great for fun finds!
I think that Deb has excellent prices, but you get what you pay for. The clothing is very cheaply made and is very dated. They do not change the style of their clothes through trends. The only thing that I like from Deb is their camisoles, but even those don't last very long.
I bought my Homecoming Dress at DEB a couple years back! I loved it so much! I buy clothes from you now, and they are great quality, and great priced! And you they ALWAYS have wonderful sales going on!
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos