Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Kat W.
Kat W.
I shop here all the time! They have clothes that fit any body type. The clothing is fashion forward. Whether you are going to the gym, movies or the club, DEB has what you need!
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
I heard from some this is a nice site some say they are aweful but I think they are pretty descent
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Hayes, VA
I love the customer service at DEB. They were very helpful and they always have some kind of club clothes. And since I am "plus sized" its nice to find a place that sells clothes even I feel good in!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Morgantown, KY
This place is awesome! They always have my size and the always that sales. My favorite is they almost always have buy one get one 1/2 off on jeans that are already priced lower than just about every other store!
LISA D.
LISA D.
Kearny, NJ
I love this store. I can't walk out of here empty handed. They have really nice clothes ( lots of bling, which I love) and great prices.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Madison, WI
I really like Deb, I used to shop there all the time before the store in my mall closed. I even ended up getting my prom dress there, it was really pretty.
Melina S.
Melina S.
Astoria, NY
I love DEB and the clothes they carry. they are very inexpensive and convenient.
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.