Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Morgantown, KY

This place is awesome! They always have my size and the always that sales. My favorite is they almost always have buy one get one 1/2 off on jeans that are already priced lower than just about every other store!
LISA D.
LISA D.
Kearny, NJ

I love this store. I can't walk out of here empty handed. They have really nice clothes ( lots of bling, which I love) and great prices.
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Melina S.
Melina S.
Astoria, NY

I love DEB and the clothes they carry. they are very inexpensive and convenient.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Parkersburg, WV

Love that they have almost all sizes available! and the prices are great, one of my favorite stores, for sure.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
West Hazleton, PA

I buy most fo my clothes from here..their shirts for the plus size women need a little more material but their jeans and tang tops r my fav
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR

I like deb they have lots of different sizes and different styles i just don't go there to often.
Loreen B.
Loreen B.
Pittston, PA

Deb has got such a great selection of young clothing, which is always awesome! The people are (usually) friendly and helpful, although I have gotten that grouchy employee more than once.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.