DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Donna C.
Donna C.
Madison, WV
I love how debs have sizes to accommodate people of many sizes from small to big! I love how their plus sizes have their own section! MOST stores forget about plus size women! I'm glad debs is not one of them!
Rhoda C.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I enjoy this store around holidays and major sales because the clothes are super cute. I love their selection of clothes, dresses, and jewelry. They keep up with all the hottest tends and fashion. It's also great because they have a plus size line as well!
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Sylva, NC
Sometimes there clothing racks can be messy, but not all the time. I like this store because all of their clothes are affordable. Cheap but cute jean which is great. Their prom dresses are cute and affordable. They always have cute clearance items. And have a good selection of shoes:)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mio, Mi
I am not a fan of Deb stores. I use to go there when I was 13 and back then the store was more my style. I am now 20 and I do not find this store to fit my style. On the plus side, Deb is a great place to get cheap school dance dresses, cheap underwear, and affordable shoes.On the other hand the clothing styles are meant towards teenagers.
Basia K.
Basia K.
West Lafayette, IN
I love their online stores, they always have great sales and so much to choose from. I just wish the stores resembled the online stores a bit more.
Adrianna L.
Adrianna L.
I love they off 'regular' & 'plus size'. It's very hard to find plus size clothes in the stores! Sometimes they have some really cute clothes and great prices. Sometimes their clothes are a little 'odd' though. Not big on their new style this summer!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Milton, WV
Affordable, trendy clothing, but cheaply made. Clothes don't last long. Good place for cheap/last minute formal dresses.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Deb has never really "Disappointed" me but they have also never truly impressed me either. I will order from there once in awhile but I feel like their clothing isn't that good of quality. I like their accessories. The stores are typically messy but overall its a good store if your on a budget.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
DEB has some nice dresses. I was looking for a gown & I went to the website to look for one. There was a handful that I liked, but their quality is questonable.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
This store is eh. I am not a huge fan of their clothes, but they have great accessories and cheap dress up heels.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.