Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Alyona M.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT

This store has some pretty awesome stuff and it's up to date and trendy and they have great prices
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

This is a great store to check out for a party dress or school dance... even prom.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

Deb has reasonably priced clothing, but it often looks cheap. It's great if you just need a dress or outfit to wear one time, but usually the clothing starts to fall apart. I would look elsewhere for nice quality clothing.
Marian M.
Marian M.
Altamonte Spg, FL

When I think of Deb Stores I think of great prom dresses. The prices are affordable and the clothing has not yet failed me. they also have cute shoes.
Angie L.
Angie L.
Silver Spring, MD

Great for teens looking for cheap thrills.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI

When I was in high school this was the place to go because of the dresses for dances. Now, being a little older I don't find anything there. It is geared more toward the younger kids and even then I don't see how their parents allow them to wear the stuff. You can find better clothes else where.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Marble, PA

I like the fact that DEB Shops have a good range of sizes. Quality of some of the clothes is maybe not always the best. But Deb Shops do have a good return/exchange policy.
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Upton, WY

I got a new dress from here and loved it!! I shop here a lot but I don't usually do dresses, but I fell in love with one they had!! (In the photo, the dress and belt were from DEB the sweater was from somewhere else).
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.