Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
West Hazleton, PA

I buy most fo my clothes from here..their shirts for the plus size women need a little more material but their jeans and tang tops r my fav
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR

I like deb they have lots of different sizes and different styles i just don't go there to often.
Bloomington, IN

The store here went out of business! :( I used to get clothes there a lot.
Alyona M.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT

This store has some pretty awesome stuff and it's up to date and trendy and they have great prices
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

This is a great store to check out for a party dress or school dance... even prom.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

Deb has reasonably priced clothing, but it often looks cheap. It's great if you just need a dress or outfit to wear one time, but usually the clothing starts to fall apart. I would look elsewhere for nice quality clothing.
Marian M.
Marian M.
Altamonte Spg, FL

When I think of Deb Stores I think of great prom dresses. The prices are affordable and the clothing has not yet failed me. they also have cute shoes.
Angie L.
Angie L.
Silver Spring, MD

Great for teens looking for cheap thrills.
Amber W.
Amber W.

This store is found in my local mall and it has very limited cute clothes. This store is definitely my LAST option if I absolutely cannot find what I'm looking for. However, I did find a cute skirt there that I continue to wear.
veronica b.
veronica b.
York, PA

Don't shop her much. They have cute dresses for middle schoolers. The clothes is cheap but so is the material.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.