- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
The prom dresses are ok for last minute issues. And the plus size clothes aren't too bad. I mean, honestly, the clothes are really trashy and not made very well. I usually go there for tank tops and socks.
Debs shops are clean & they have a plus size side of the store. they also have really cute shoes and accessories. I'm a fan of this store, also they have amazing sales around the holidays & back to school.
DEB is a very picky place, I say that because not many people like DEB's. It depends on your style on if you will like DEBs or not. I think they have cute clothing and wish I could shop there more than I do. As well as have the confidence to wear some of their more showing clothing.
Lots of good prices, excellent sales and fun fashions. Clothes are a bit young but you can score some really good stuff and basics if you try. Jewelry is always great! Keep in mind, you get what you pay for.
I used to love going to DEB when I was younger, but now there aren't any stores around me! I remember the clothes not being the best quality, but they were cheap and at the time that's all that mattered...
Deb's appearance from the outside looking in - is great, until you enter the store - The clothes are over priced and cheap. The quality is horrible. I would never buy from there. CLothes are also outdated
I was happy when our mall got rid of deb, though they have many verrrrry similar sister stores. If you're looking for a good buy money wise, you'll find it here. Also, I remember it smelling strange hahah
Ok plus women do not want clothing with all the old fashion designs on them. The shoes are ok, but as far as the clothing, they can send those back where they can from. Step up the style selection DEB.
I like they include plus sizes in their clothing in some stores and online, because the majority of their clothes are really cute and trendy. My only complaint is that the quality is not always the best.
I love Deb shops! I always go there when in need of jeans, cute tops and dresses! They have incredible sales and whether you are size 4 or size 24, you will find what you're looking for at a great price!
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos