BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Crystal B.
They used to be a lot better than they are now. I shopped there once upon a time. Went searching for a gift for someone and feel they've gone downhill. Disorganized and much cheaper quality than I remember.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
Lots of good prices, excellent sales and fun fashions. Clothes are a bit young but you can score some really good stuff and basics if you try. Jewelry is always great! Keep in mind, you get what you pay for.
Tracie C.
Overland Park, KS
If you are looking for something that is super on trend to wear only one or two times, this is the store. The quality of products is hit or miss, but the prices you can't hate on that---you get what you pay for.
Laurie M.
I haven't shopped there in many years, but in high school I remember the quality of the clothes was terrible. Everything was super cheap, but it also fell apart after being washed once or twice. Not worth it.
Dezirae W.
Lawton, OK
I love deb it is one of my favorite store to shop at either in store and online, unfortunately I recently got the new that they will be closing there doors . I am very upset about this. Awesome products...
Taylor a.
DEB is a very picky place, I say that because not many people like DEB's. It depends on your style on if you will like DEBs or not. I think they have cute clothing and wish I could shop there more than I do. As well as have the confidence to wear some of their more showing clothing.
Nikia R.
Missoula, MT
I like this atore a lot and although I haven't shopped there in a long time there season sales are very handy and that is where I got a lot of my formal dresses from freshman to junior year of high school.
Emily D.
Amelia, OH
The prom dresses are ok for last minute issues. And the plus size clothes aren't too bad. I mean, honestly, the clothes are really trashy and not made very well. I usually go there for tank tops and socks.
Chalsae D.
Coshocton, OH
I love Deb shops! I always go there when in need of jeans, cute tops and dresses! They have incredible sales and whether you are size 4 or size 24, you will find what you're looking for at a great price!
Nikki K.
Plymouth, MA
I like they include plus sizes in their clothing in some stores and online, because the majority of their clothes are really cute and trendy. My only complaint is that the quality is not always the best.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.