Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
All I can say is cheap...and their clothes really are not up my alley. They have nothing on forever 21
I've never been in this store, I've always ordered online since the closest store to me is like three hours away but I've loved everything I've gotten. Everything is so cute and /most/ of the prices are affordable. They're sales are really awesome... 50% off the entire store for Black Friday and Cyber Monday... WHAT?! I love this store.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.
I love shopping here for plus size clothes. They aren't expensive and they don't look like Grandma clothes. Love shopping here.
Deb's clothes are cheap, unorganized and too flashy. As soon as you even look at the store, all you see are brightly colors prom dresses.
Every deb store that i have been to is very messy and the layout is unorganized. their clothes are poorly made and always have a very trashy, ghetto look to them. i used to shop there when i was in middle school until i realized what type of product they were selling.. ish! they do have some decent formal dresses for fair prices though, so i will give them that. i just wish that they would start offering better quality items.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
I like that they have the basics tanks, shorts, jeans etc in junior and plus sizes. Their sales are pretty good but rather get jeans at Torrid because they seem to last longer.
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
This is a fun place to cruise into when killing time at the mall. They have a decent selection of jeans. Most of their shoes and accessories are junk, though.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos