Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mio, Mi

I am not a fan of Deb stores. I use to go there when I was 13 and back then the store was more my style. I am now 20 and I do not find this store to fit my style. On the plus side, Deb is a great place to get cheap school dance dresses, cheap underwear, and affordable shoes.On the other hand the clothing styles are meant towards teenagers.
Basia K.
Basia K.
West Lafayette, IN

I love their online stores, they always have great sales and so much to choose from. I just wish the stores resembled the online stores a bit more.
Kat W.
Kat W.

I shop here all the time! They have clothes that fit any body type. The clothing is fashion forward. Whether you are going to the gym, movies or the club, DEB has what you need!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Milton, WV

Affordable, trendy clothing, but cheaply made. Clothes don't last long. Good place for cheap/last minute formal dresses.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Deb has never really "Disappointed" me but they have also never truly impressed me either. I will order from there once in awhile but I feel like their clothing isn't that good of quality. I like their accessories. The stores are typically messy but overall its a good store if your on a budget.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

They have a large selection of clothing but I mainly went here to get a homecoming dress when I was in high school. I really found their regular clothes to be cheap and bad quality. I did buy a pair of black heels from there that I still love to this day. Cheap and a ton of variety but poor quality.
Ceaira P.
Ceaira P.
Evanston , Il

This is my favorite store every. they have every thing i need i have gotten so many close from then on clarence and love them so much. but all the stores near me has been removed from my nearest mall, i was so sad when i found out
Chantal W.
Chantal W.

I heard from some this is a nice site some say they are aweful but I think they are pretty descent
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.