BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Anabell J.
Anabell J.
Yankton, SD
It really depends on the type of person you are. Like your style. And I think it's mostly for teens.
I love the bright colors.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
The store is obviously geared toward a younger crowd. I usually go in the store for jewelry or high heels.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Abilene, TX
Hands down my favorite clothing store! they're clothing is not always nice but they are VERY AFFORDABLE! they are always having sells and always have discounted clothes that are 50% off! if you're on a budget but still want nice cute clothes this is the store for you! they also have half their store devoted for plus size which is always a plus!
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Bedford , PA
Fashionista Expert
This store is a total anxiety attack. I can hardly stand to walk past it let alone thing to walk in it. It looks so messy from the outside and typically never has anything slightly appealing in the window displays. I think they just try and see how much poor quality clothing items they can fit in one tiny store.
Breanne G.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I don't care for Deb clothing products. I have purchased one item (a simple tee) and with one wash it fell apart. Most of the clothing seems to be poorly made and relatively trashy.
Briana S.
Briana S.
I love this store it has a lot of nice clothes, shoes and accessories. It also has options for plus size women. :)
Kaylie T.
Kaylie T.
LOVE THIS STORE. The quality isn't terrific but hey its worth the price you pay for it.
Leanna F.
Leanna F.
Mentor, OH
DEB is definitely a hit-or-miss kind of store. Most of their clothes aren't the best quality, but once in a while, you'll find some good basics on the cheap (you get what you pay for). The stores is definitely size conscious, which is a con, but most of the clothing many consider "trashy". A con is that the stores has a lot of good, well-priced jewelry pieces. Some of the selection is going to be cheaply made, but once in a while, you'll find something really nice rather inexpensively. So, if you find it and you like it, buy it because trends come and go faster than you can snap your fingers.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
I'm glad that DEB works to create clothing for all body sizes and shapes. However, could they make it look less tacky?? The clothes are a little too "loud" for my taste. I would appreciate some more subtle pieces.
Ashlea W.
Ashlea W.
Boonsboro, MD
That's about all they're good for. Some of the clothes are cute but the rest look, well, like a prostitute. Fragrances are trashy; it's a knock-off store with low-quality clothing.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.