Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
I have always done well with this store when it comes to buying jeans and formal dresses. I can find my size and style that I like. They have easy returns if items don't work.
kelley S.
kelley S.
I love Deb. I use to shop there often but not so much anymore as there is none close to me. There quality of some of their items aren't as good as they use to be. But overall great store.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Madison, WV
I love how debs have sizes to accommodate people of many sizes from small to big! I love how their plus sizes have their own section! MOST stores forget about plus size women! I'm glad debs is not one of them!
Rhoda C.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I enjoy this store around holidays and major sales because the clothes are super cute. I love their selection of clothes, dresses, and jewelry. They keep up with all the hottest tends and fashion. It's also great because they have a plus size line as well!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
I don't shop at this store. If you are looking for low cost clothing that is cheaply made, here is your place. You are definitely much better off shopping at Forever 21.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mio, Mi
I am not a fan of Deb stores. I use to go there when I was 13 and back then the store was more my style. I am now 20 and I do not find this store to fit my style. On the plus side, Deb is a great place to get cheap school dance dresses, cheap underwear, and affordable shoes.On the other hand the clothing styles are meant towards teenagers.
Basia K.
Basia K.
West Lafayette, IN
I love their online stores, they always have great sales and so much to choose from. I just wish the stores resembled the online stores a bit more.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
San Leandro
I've order from Deb a few times. I would agree with some of the other comments. They have affordable prices but their clothing could be better quality.
Sara R.
Sara R.
This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Dec. 14, 2016, 11 a.m.
Review for: DEB
Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.