Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Waynesboro, PA

I think of deb as being for girls for prom or brides maid dresses...i don't have any girls so i don't shop there anymore i go inside and just to look around
Chantal W.
Chantal W.

I heard from some this is a nice site some say they are aweful but I think they are pretty descent
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY

Deb is an excellent place to get cute clothes for really low prices. However, you get what you pay for.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Hayes, VA

I love the customer service at DEB. They were very helpful and they always have some kind of club clothes. And since I am "plus sized" its nice to find a place that sells clothes even I feel good in!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Morgantown, KY

This place is awesome! They always have my size and the always that sales. My favorite is they almost always have buy one get one 1/2 off on jeans that are already priced lower than just about every other store!
LISA D.
LISA D.
Kearny, NJ

I love this store. I can't walk out of here empty handed. They have really nice clothes ( lots of bling, which I love) and great prices.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Madison, WI

I really like Deb, I used to shop there all the time before the store in my mall closed. I even ended up getting my prom dress there, it was really pretty.
Melina S.
Melina S.
Astoria, NY

I love DEB and the clothes they carry. they are very inexpensive and convenient.
Joy G.
Joy G.

Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Esme H.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO

I've shopped at DEB since I was like 12 and still love it. They have so many different styles and they have a large plus size section. They also have dress all year, shoes, and accessories.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.