Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.
I really enjoy this store, I can often find great deals here and get stuff super cheap. Not only that, but they have a nice selection of formal dresses to choose from.
DEB stores are my favorite for an outfit on a budget. Still have the latest, and cutest styles!
The store is obviously geared toward a younger crowd. I usually go in the store for jewelry or high heels.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
This store is a total anxiety attack. I can hardly stand to walk past it let alone thing to walk in it. It looks so messy from the outside and typically never has anything slightly appealing in the window displays. I think they just try and see how much poor quality clothing items they can fit in one tiny store.
This store has been around for years and always has werable fashionsa at reasonable prices with cutesy gifts
I love this store it has a lot of nice clothes, shoes and accessories. It also has options for plus size women. :)
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
All I can say is cheap...and their clothes really are not up my alley. They have nothing on forever 21
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos