Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Joanna B.
Joanna B.

I have always done well with this store when it comes to buying jeans and formal dresses. I can find my size and style that I like. They have easy returns if items don't work.
kelley S.
kelley S.

I love Deb. I use to shop there often but not so much anymore as there is none close to me. There quality of some of their items aren't as good as they use to be. But overall great store.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Madison, WV

I love how debs have sizes to accommodate people of many sizes from small to big! I love how their plus sizes have their own section! MOST stores forget about plus size women! I'm glad debs is not one of them!
Rhoda C.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I enjoy this store around holidays and major sales because the clothes are super cute. I love their selection of clothes, dresses, and jewelry. They keep up with all the hottest tends and fashion. It's also great because they have a plus size line as well!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT

I don't shop at this store. If you are looking for low cost clothing that is cheaply made, here is your place. You are definitely much better off shopping at Forever 21.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mio, Mi

I am not a fan of Deb stores. I use to go there when I was 13 and back then the store was more my style. I am now 20 and I do not find this store to fit my style. On the plus side, Deb is a great place to get cheap school dance dresses, cheap underwear, and affordable shoes.On the other hand the clothing styles are meant towards teenagers.
Bloomington, IN

The store here went out of business! :( I used to get clothes there a lot.
Basia K.
Basia K.
West Lafayette, IN

I love their online stores, they always have great sales and so much to choose from. I just wish the stores resembled the online stores a bit more.
Amber W.
Amber W.

This store is found in my local mall and it has very limited cute clothes. This store is definitely my LAST option if I absolutely cannot find what I'm looking for. However, I did find a cute skirt there that I continue to wear.
veronica b.
veronica b.
York, PA

Don't shop her much. They have cute dresses for middle schoolers. The clothes is cheap but so is the material.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.