Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Rhoda C.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I enjoy this store around holidays and major sales because the clothes are super cute. I love their selection of clothes, dresses, and jewelry. They keep up with all the hottest tends and fashion. It's also great because they have a plus size line as well!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT

I don't shop at this store. If you are looking for low cost clothing that is cheaply made, here is your place. You are definitely much better off shopping at Forever 21.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mio, MI

I am not a fan of Deb stores. I use to go there when I was 13 and back then the store was more my style. I am now 20 and I do not find this store to fit my style. On the plus side, Deb is a great place to get cheap school dance dresses, cheap underwear, and affordable shoes.On the other hand the clothing styles are meant towards teenagers.
Basia K.
Basia K.
West Lafayette, IN

I love their online stores, they always have great sales and so much to choose from. I just wish the stores resembled the online stores a bit more.
Tracy N.
Tracy N.

Low prices for bad quality and tacky clothes. The dresses are okay: but are'nt one of a kind. The styles for 'everyday' clothes in the store are brightly coloured neons and not so cute animal print. I liked the store when i was 7-8 but now, not so much
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Milton, WV

Affordable, trendy clothing, but cheaply made. Clothes don't last long. Good place for cheap/last minute formal dresses.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA

I haven't been to this store in years. I remember them having pretty cheap quality clothing that was kind of slutty though. You may be able to find something more classy but it could take some work.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

They have a large selection of clothing but I mainly went here to get a homecoming dress when I was in high school. I really found their regular clothes to be cheap and bad quality. I did buy a pair of black heels from there that I still love to this day. Cheap and a ton of variety but poor quality.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.