BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Patricia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
DEB definitely hits the mark with their prices but they are so off beat when it comes to trend and quality. The styles are outdated and the products' quality is not up to standard, even for their cheap prices.
Jocelyn K.
Rockwell City, IA
I have only been in Deb once, but bought a few shirts. I like the shirts but was very disappointed in the jeans. I am plus size and their jeans were not flattering to my figure, no matter what style I tried on.
Abbey C.
Fayetteville, AR
I've only experienced the shoes, and I had a pair of gold wedges that were my absolute favorite. They were very fashionable, but after a while, the bottom of them started unraveling. Poor quality, I guess.
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ
I go in there from time to time to look at their tank tops and shoes, honestly anything I have ever gotten from them has fallen apart and not lasted I wouldn't waste my money and buy something out right, also a lot of their new in stock items are tacky and keep getting tackier each year
Jennifer C.
I enjoy quite a few things about Debs. They have clothes for women of all sizes, which is a bonus. they have a wide variety of everything from sweaters to prom dresses to shoes. they also have accessories and are reasonably priced. their clothes don't last too long because they are cheap.
Gini B.
Gardner, KS
I bought my faveorite pair of jeans there, and within two months buttons werefalling off.. if I'm going to pay fifty dollars for a pair of jeans i expect them to last... but other than that i love the clothes!
Dezirae W.
Lawton, OK
I love deb it is one of my favorite store to shop at either in store and online, unfortunately I recently got the new that they will be closing there doors . I am very upset about this. Awesome products...
Laurie M.
I haven't shopped there in many years, but in high school I remember the quality of the clothes was terrible. Everything was super cheap, but it also fell apart after being washed once or twice. Not worth it.
Emily D.
Amelia , OH
The prom dresses are ok for last minute issues. And the plus size clothes aren't too bad. I mean, honestly, the clothes are really trashy and not made very well. I usually go there for tank tops and socks.
Kaitlyn A.
Maricopa, AZ
The clothing is very cute. They carry plus sizes and smaller sizes!(: I got a $200.00 prom dress for $35.00!! I don't normally go to DEB unless there is a sale, but when they have sales the pricing is great!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.