Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I like this store, although it can get a little pricey. I went there with a friend to help her pick out a homecoming dress, and I ended up with some cute items too!
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY
As a plus-size girl, I have struggled for a long time to find clothes that fit and aren't looking like something my 50-something mother would wear. Enter: DEB. The plus-sized selection is constantly growing, and the choices are modern, stylish and affordable. While the quality may not be always 100% perfect, the selection and affordability negates that for me, seeing as though I am a recent college grad with a part-time job who needs to constantly be updating her wardrobe to fit the business casual dress code of my job. No jeans? No problem! DEB has cute and comfy stretchy jegging-type pants in any color or pattern you could want. Air conditioning that doesn't always feel effective? DEB filled my closet with flowy chiffon shirts in a multitude of colors and styles that fit the dress code and kept me cool. And when I needed a cute, affordable dress for awards banquets and my graduation, I knew I'd find something cute, well-fitting and affordable so that I could look amazing and not break the bank. Thanks DEB!
Alley R.
Alley R.
Wichita, KS
Since I am a plus size girl it is very hard to find cute clothes at reasonable prices. That is why I come to debs because they have sales frequently and they have really cute clothes.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Madison, OH
Love this store. I get all my party dresses from here. They have cute clothes and really cute shoes!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
The store is alright, it's pretty cheap material but it's got some cute clothes and shoes.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Deb isn't impressive. Its good for cheap high school homecoming dresses but that is where I draw the line. Sometimes though you can find really cheap shoes there.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Roosevelt, UT
I buy a lot of my pants, capris and layering tank tops from Deb and they have lasted a long time and are super comfy. The more expensive shirts that I have bought fall apart quickly though.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Steubenville, OH
Love the deb clothing lines and the prices! Wish they were closer to where I live! They need to do some more advertising to help people remember they are still in business!
Sara R.
Sara R.
This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Dec. 14, 2016, 11 a.m.
Review for: DEB
Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.