BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
Absolutely love this storre.the main reason is beacause they cater to all body shapes and sizes .so if you are a curvier girl this is an awesome place to shop because the clothes are just as cute as the littler sizes . i would shop here all the time if i had one in my area . also very affordable !
Jessica  D.
Necedah, WI
I went to deb for my prom and homecoming dresses throughtou high school and loved them all so much and ive gotten dresses for weddings and everything ive bought lasted and was awesome my mom loves the store also!
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
I'm glad that DEB works to create clothing for all body sizes and shapes. However, could they make it look less tacky?? The clothes are a little too "loud" for my taste. I would appreciate some more subtle pieces.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR
I don't have this store where I live now, but growing up I used to shop here. It is great clothing for teens or young adults, but the quality of the clothing is not very good. I used to buy tops here for nights out. They have some cool accessories. If you are looking for a good deal, the prices are cheap
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
Clothes are terrible quality and usually not the cutest either, although you can occasionally find a nice item. The reason I gave it 3 stars is because it's good for getting cheap and cute homecoming/prom dresses.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
I'm really not a fan of this store. I find all of their clothes and shoes/accessories to be very cheap and look ratchet...no thanks!! Good for middle schoolers but the last place I would ever shop as a 20 year old!!!
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
For as cute and stylish as the Deb clothes are, the quality is not 100% there. Clothes lose their shape in the wash and don't use the dryer on anything you buy. Just dry it on the line and they will last longer!
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Great store if your shopping on a budget. The clothes arnt the greatest quality and their sizes are all out of wack. But the prices are deffinetely affordable and some of their formal wear is actually really cute!
Jasmine H.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
There is abosolutely nothing special about what they sell. Everything is cheap and looks cheaply made. They sell dresses for cheap which is good if you are only going to wear it once but not that great of a place.
Julie M.
I was very surprised when I heard Deb was going out of business. They had a variety of sizes and styles for everyone. Their clothing was of lower quality but such a reasonable price that it made it worth it.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.