Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY

Deb isn't impressive. Its good for cheap high school homecoming dresses but that is where I draw the line. Sometimes though you can find really cheap shoes there.
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH

This store is great if your not looking for a piece of clothing to last the nest 5 years. Their clothing is relativity cheap to buy and some of it feels like it was cheap to make. I personally love this store. Go into the store with an open mind! They do carry a bunch of clothing for the younger crowd so us older ladies probably would no want to be looking at those styles. They do have some very nice plus size sections for us bigger girls! Take the time and look! I love the prices, I love the styles, I love the clothes!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Steubenville, OH

Love the deb clothing lines and the prices! Wish they were closer to where I live! They need to do some more advertising to help people remember they are still in business!
Ali C.
Ali C.

I've never really liked this store. Their clothes are cheaply made and the only thing that got me in the store were their heels. I always tried them on but never bought them.
Thalia A.
Thalia A.

I just brought a cute Junior Prom Dress and shoes for a good price and its good for Plus Size Girls
Joanna B.
Joanna B.

I have always done well with this store when it comes to buying jeans and formal dresses. I can find my size and style that I like. They have easy returns if items don't work.
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Madison, WV

I love how debs have sizes to accommodate people of many sizes from small to big! I love how their plus sizes have their own section! MOST stores forget about plus size women! I'm glad debs is not one of them!
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.