Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Madison, OH

Love this store. I get all my party dresses from here. They have cute clothes and really cute shoes!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.

The store is alright, it's pretty cheap material but it's got some cute clothes and shoes.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY

Deb isn't impressive. Its good for cheap high school homecoming dresses but that is where I draw the line. Sometimes though you can find really cheap shoes there.
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH

This store is great if your not looking for a piece of clothing to last the nest 5 years. Their clothing is relativity cheap to buy and some of it feels like it was cheap to make. I personally love this store. Go into the store with an open mind! They do carry a bunch of clothing for the younger crowd so us older ladies probably would no want to be looking at those styles. They do have some very nice plus size sections for us bigger girls! Take the time and look! I love the prices, I love the styles, I love the clothes!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Steubenville, OH

Love the deb clothing lines and the prices! Wish they were closer to where I live! They need to do some more advertising to help people remember they are still in business!
Ali C.
Ali C.

I've never really liked this store. Their clothes are cheaply made and the only thing that got me in the store were their heels. I always tried them on but never bought them.
Thalia A.
Thalia A.

I just brought a cute Junior Prom Dress and shoes for a good price and its good for Plus Size Girls
Joanna B.
Joanna B.

I have always done well with this store when it comes to buying jeans and formal dresses. I can find my size and style that I like. They have easy returns if items don't work.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.