BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
member-d2d1080f3
Billings, MT
Prices are dirt low and you get what you pay for. If you need to grab something to wear for a night, or are throwing a Jersey Shore party & want to pull off your best Snookie impression, by all means. Otherwise, spend your money on classic more expensive pieces that will last in wear, fit, and style.
Varonica D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love DEB, I have never been inside one of their stores but their online site is excellent. I have been shopping at DEB for about a year now and I have not had any problems. I recommend DEB to everyone of all sizes.
Barbara D.
Easton , PA
Not the biggest fan. I find that the clothes in this store are made very cheap, but sold kind of pricey. Sometimes I find items that I like and are worth purchasing but this store is definitely a last option for me.
Tricia G.
Rockdale, TX
I haven't shopped with them since high school. But, some of my favorite pieces came from here! Some people say cheaply made but, I had an amazing skirt I finally gave up after almost 5 years! It was super comfortable!
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
Great for younger adults which is kind of pushing it, but mostly targeted at teenagers. I remember them being one of the only stores having quite the good selection when it came to formal dresses in all kinds and sizes.
Jasmine H.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
There is abosolutely nothing special about what they sell. Everything is cheap and looks cheaply made. They sell dresses for cheap which is good if you are only going to wear it once but not that great of a place.
Trixie E.
I love deb clothing! I am a junior plus sized female and the clothes here always fit me. The quality is not 100% but it is good enough for the price. I recommend
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
I personally don't like the quality of DEB's clothings... It's just my opinion though, others are completely opposite. I guess it's just the style preference that I have, not bad clothing though! Great selection!
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
Absolutely love this storre.the main reason is beacause they cater to all body shapes and sizes .so if you are a curvier girl this is an awesome place to shop because the clothes are just as cute as the littler sizes . i would shop here all the time if i had one in my area . also very affordable !
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
For as cute and stylish as the Deb clothes are, the quality is not 100% there. Clothes lose their shape in the wash and don't use the dryer on anything you buy. Just dry it on the line and they will last longer!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.