- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Prices are dirt low and you get what you pay for. If you need to grab something to wear for a night, or are throwing a Jersey Shore party & want to pull off your best Snookie impression, by all means. Otherwise, spend your money on classic more expensive pieces that will last in wear, fit, and style.
A few years a go i discovered this store and i really liked their dress/shoe selections and how cheap they were. But, now whenever i go to deb its gotten more trashy and expensive. I'm not going to pay $15 for a cheap shirt and $80 for a cheap dress. i would recommend if you are trying to look trashy
I love DEB, I have never been inside one of their stores but their online site is excellent. I have been shopping at DEB for about a year now and I have not had any problems. I recommend DEB to everyone of all sizes.
Great for younger adults which is kind of pushing it, but mostly targeted at teenagers. I remember them being one of the only stores having quite the good selection when it came to formal dresses in all kinds and sizes.
I actually really like this store. It reminds me of Dots so I was happy to find out they sell plus size clothes. They have very trendy and affordable clothes and in my size! I will definitely continue shopping here.
I love this store but it is also a hit or miss with finding items I like. They always have good deals going on and cute shoes that I can always buy. I do like the clothes at the store when they have my size in stock.
I haven't shopped with them since high school. But, some of my favorite pieces came from here! Some people say cheaply made but, I had an amazing skirt I finally gave up after almost 5 years! It was super comfortable!
I got a new dress from here and loved it!! I shop here a lot but I don't usually do dresses, but I fell in love with one they had!! (In the photo, the dress and belt were from DEB the sweater was from somewhere else).
Deb is a great store for younger people. They have beautiful clothes for all sizes. They have a large section of formal wear for preteens to young adults. Their prices are a little high for the quality of merchandise.
Deffinately a store geared towards high school a lot of glitter bright colors and prices to work with there McDonalds paycheck. The quality of clothing matches the price nothing looks the same even after just one wash
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos