BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Johnstown, PA
This store is good for jeans and some tops, but if your looking for trendy apparel then i would look elsewhere. while this store has some items that are in style, it also has tacky items with lots of glitters and rhinestones etc.
Sarah  S.
Sarah S.
Green Bay, WI
I'd like to start by saying they only reason I didn't grade them as an F, is because I know this is a store a lot of people with smaller budgets shop at and I think it's important to reach your demographic. That being said, the quality of their clothes is horrendous. It is cheap looking and feeling. There has never been a moment in my life I said to someone, "have you tried deb? I bet they have it." No good.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
This is where I shopped when I was 14... it wasn't my favorite place, but they did have some good sales once awhile.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Liz M.
Liz M.
Eau Claire, WI
I do like this store, I got a couple of my prom dresses from here. It does seem a little pricey and kind of cheap though. They tend to have cute shoes though!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Killeen, TX
I love going to DEB; downside is that some stores can be very unorganized. Upside; there are always GREAT deals! I get a lot of my jewelry from here when they have 2 for $5 deals and even snag some comfy tops when they go down in price. I wish the team was able to keep better upkeep but how can I complain when I walk out with $5 glitter heels!
Tina J.
Tina J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Some people are bashing deb. But they really shouldn't be. They have a range of jewelry, scarves, socks, belts, lotions & body spray. Their range in clothes is great also.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.