Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Heather F.
Heather F.
Roosevelt, UT
I buy a lot of my pants, capris and layering tank tops from Deb and they have lasted a long time and are super comfy. The more expensive shirts that I have bought fall apart quickly though.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Affordable, but cheaply made. Great if you are not looking to spend a lot or to keep the clothes for long.
member-d2d1080f3
member-d2d1080f3
Billings, MT
Prices are dirt low and you get what you pay for. If you need to grab something to wear for a night, or are throwing a Jersey Shore party & want to pull off your best Snookie impression, by all means. Otherwise, spend your money on classic more expensive pieces that will last in wear, fit, and style.
Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Warren, Mi
I feel too old to be wearing their clothing...I feel like is is aimed towards pre teens and teens. They do have very cute clothes but I wish they would reach out to the 20's group more. I mean I know there are older women who shop there...but I just find it strange...just my opinion don't kill me!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Love these jeans, finally a pair that fit my waste and thighs. Normally the waste is so tight compared to my thighs and I though I was oddly shaped. If I am though Amethyst are perfect for me and I think I'm proportionately shaped!
Loan L.
Loan L.
W Lafayette, IN
They do have nice looking items in the store but I've found the quality to be very low. It would do nicely for a shirt or dress to wear to one occassion...but don't look for clothes here if you are looking to have it be a wardrobe staple. It really is a case of "You get what you pay for."
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
I used to only buy my homecoming dresses from DEB. Get selection and prices. I'd often get more than one dress, now I have a closet full of never worn homecoming dresses. Ooops
Alize D.
Alize D.
Eagan, MN
Deb is okay. I just recently bought some heels from here for $20. Thats very cheap for me and they are great so far
Sara R.
Sara R.
This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Dec. 14, 2016, 11 a.m.
Review for: DEB
Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.