Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Loan L.
Loan L.
W Lafayette, IN

They do have nice looking items in the store but I've found the quality to be very low. It would do nicely for a shirt or dress to wear to one occassion...but don't look for clothes here if you are looking to have it be a wardrobe staple. It really is a case of "You get what you pay for."
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL

I used to only buy my homecoming dresses from DEB. Get selection and prices. I'd often get more than one dress, now I have a closet full of never worn homecoming dresses. Ooops
Alize D.
Alize D.
Eagan, MN

Deb is okay. I just recently bought some heels from here for $20. Thats very cheap for me and they are great so far
Heather P.
Heather P.
Lorain, OH

It's great if you have a low budget, the clothes are not the best quality but can be put together to make an awesome outfit. you have to try for yourself!
Tonya K.
Tonya K.
Romulus, MI

Ive bought many homecoming dresses and dresses for weddings and parties. ive also found a few cute outfits. I love that they have things for all sizes. some plus size woman have trouble finding affordable sylish clothing and deb offers that!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

I like this store, although it can get a little pricey. I went there with a friend to help her pick out a homecoming dress, and I ended up with some cute items too!
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY

As a plus-size girl, I have struggled for a long time to find clothes that fit and aren't looking like something my 50-something mother would wear. Enter: DEB. The plus-sized selection is constantly growing, and the choices are modern, stylish and affordable. While the quality may not be always 100% perfect, the selection and affordability negates that for me, seeing as though I am a recent college grad with a part-time job who needs to constantly be updating her wardrobe to fit the business casual dress code of my job. No jeans? No problem! DEB has cute and comfy stretchy jegging-type pants in any color or pattern you could want. Air conditioning that doesn't always feel effective? DEB filled my closet with flowy chiffon shirts in a multitude of colors and styles that fit the dress code and kept me cool. And when I needed a cute, affordable dress for awards banquets and my graduation, I knew I'd find something cute, well-fitting and affordable so that I could look amazing and not break the bank. Thanks DEB!
Alley R.
Alley R.
Wichita, KS

Since I am a plus size girl it is very hard to find cute clothes at reasonable prices. That is why I come to debs because they have sales frequently and they have really cute clothes.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.