Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY

As a plus-size girl, I have struggled for a long time to find clothes that fit and aren't looking like something my 50-something mother would wear. Enter: DEB. The plus-sized selection is constantly growing, and the choices are modern, stylish and affordable. While the quality may not be always 100% perfect, the selection and affordability negates that for me, seeing as though I am a recent college grad with a part-time job who needs to constantly be updating her wardrobe to fit the business casual dress code of my job. No jeans? No problem! DEB has cute and comfy stretchy jegging-type pants in any color or pattern you could want. Air conditioning that doesn't always feel effective? DEB filled my closet with flowy chiffon shirts in a multitude of colors and styles that fit the dress code and kept me cool. And when I needed a cute, affordable dress for awards banquets and my graduation, I knew I'd find something cute, well-fitting and affordable so that I could look amazing and not break the bank. Thanks DEB!
Alley R.
Alley R.
Wichita, KS

Since I am a plus size girl it is very hard to find cute clothes at reasonable prices. That is why I come to debs because they have sales frequently and they have really cute clothes.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Madison, OH

Love this store. I get all my party dresses from here. They have cute clothes and really cute shoes!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.

The store is alright, it's pretty cheap material but it's got some cute clothes and shoes.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY

Deb isn't impressive. Its good for cheap high school homecoming dresses but that is where I draw the line. Sometimes though you can find really cheap shoes there.
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH

This store is great if your not looking for a piece of clothing to last the nest 5 years. Their clothing is relativity cheap to buy and some of it feels like it was cheap to make. I personally love this store. Go into the store with an open mind! They do carry a bunch of clothing for the younger crowd so us older ladies probably would no want to be looking at those styles. They do have some very nice plus size sections for us bigger girls! Take the time and look! I love the prices, I love the styles, I love the clothes!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Steubenville, OH

Love the deb clothing lines and the prices! Wish they were closer to where I live! They need to do some more advertising to help people remember they are still in business!
Ali C.
Ali C.

I've never really liked this store. Their clothes are cheaply made and the only thing that got me in the store were their heels. I always tried them on but never bought them.
Joy G.
Joy G.

Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Esme H.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO

I've shopped at DEB since I was like 12 and still love it. They have so many different styles and they have a large plus size section. They also have dress all year, shoes, and accessories.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.