Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI

I feel too old to be wearing their clothing...I feel like is is aimed towards pre teens and teens. They do have very cute clothes but I wish they would reach out to the 20's group more. I mean I know there are older women who shop there...but I just find it strange...just my opinion don't kill me!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Bonner Spgs, KS

Love these jeans, finally a pair that fit my waste and thighs. Normally the waste is so tight compared to my thighs and I though I was oddly shaped. If I am though Amethyst are perfect for me and I think I'm proportionately shaped!
Loan L.
Loan L.
W Lafayette, IN

They do have nice looking items in the store but I've found the quality to be very low. It would do nicely for a shirt or dress to wear to one occassion...but don't look for clothes here if you are looking to have it be a wardrobe staple. It really is a case of "You get what you pay for."
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL

I used to only buy my homecoming dresses from DEB. Get selection and prices. I'd often get more than one dress, now I have a closet full of never worn homecoming dresses. Ooops
Alize D.
Alize D.
Eagan, MN

Deb is okay. I just recently bought some heels from here for $20. Thats very cheap for me and they are great so far
Heather P.
Heather P.
Lorain, OH

It's great if you have a low budget, the clothes are not the best quality but can be put together to make an awesome outfit. you have to try for yourself!
Tonya K.
Tonya K.
Romulus, MI

Ive bought many homecoming dresses and dresses for weddings and parties. ive also found a few cute outfits. I love that they have things for all sizes. some plus size woman have trouble finding affordable sylish clothing and deb offers that!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

I like this store, although it can get a little pricey. I went there with a friend to help her pick out a homecoming dress, and I ended up with some cute items too!
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.