Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Deb is my last stop when looking for clothing. Their quality and style is very subpar. When I say last resort, I mean it.
Dianna B.
Dianna B.
park Ridge, IL
They have clothes for that one night gig. The fabric they use is cheap, but if your looking to get something inexpensive, then this is the place to go
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.
I always get great clearance items here. The selection is always huge no matter what size you are.
Kyler H.
Kyler H.
Brady, NE
Love the store but every time I buy something from here it doesn't seem to last very long.
Chalsae D.
Chalsae D.
Coshocton, OH
I love Deb shops! I always go there when in need of jeans, cute tops and dresses! They have incredible sales and whether you are size 4 or size 24, you will find what you're looking for at a great price!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Saint Stephen, MN
I have a love/hate relationship with Deb. The best thing about this store is it has sizes 00-24. It's awesome because you are most likely able to find a size that fits you. At deb, you truly get what you pay for. The quality isn't the nicest and most durable, but again, you get what you pay . They are alway on the latest trends. I love deb for getting dresses. They have so many options and colors and sizes. They are generally priced reasonably. If you're looking for a shop with every size, check out DebShops.com
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Deb stores have a variety of girls clothes for any size. You can always go in and find something. They have lots of shoes and accesories for any occasion.
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.