BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Emma M.
Hudson, WI
In all honesty I can't stand this store. It's messy, the carpet always looks dirty, and the dressing rooms are disgusting. But my least favorite part is that every time I go into a DEB they have a clearance rack, and what's on it? A bunch of broken jewelry. Tacky. Nobody wants to see that. Just not a fan.
Kristen S.
Gainesville, VA
You really have to search through the racks to find something nice. Even then you can't wear the clothes but once because the material is so cheap.The cost is really cheap too. So you get what you pay for pretty much.

Ashley W.
The clothing is cheaply made but I guess you get what you pay for because their prices are very reasonable. If I need a shirt or pair of pants to complete a certain look I'll shop here because I know I can get it cheap.
Tina T.
They have the great dress for prom. i have model for this place and i love putting the dress. there so pretty and they fit me so well. and they have the most beautiful shoes there. i just wish i could of gown a job there.
Emily G.
I like this store, although it can get a little pricey. I went there with a friend to help her pick out a homecoming dress, and I ended up with some cute items too!
Kayla L.
They always have really good deals and nice clearance. I got both my prom dresses there as well. I just wish they'd offer a 00 size for their pants they always have adorable shoes too! And their body sprays are amazing.
Carissta F.
Chapmanville, WV
This place is so cheap! I manage to always out do my friends when shopping! I love how I can stay in style for a low price. Having two kids it's not easy for a single mom to get new clothes. But, with this store it is!
monica n.
Love this store. Not just for your shopping of fancy dresses, you can get your cute everyday clothes there as well. The only issue I have is the customer service when I go into the local store near me. The problem with a store like that is teenage girls working there have no respect for their elders...
Devon S.
Milwaukee, WI
A few years a go i discovered this store and i really liked their dress/shoe selections and how cheap they were. But, now whenever i go to deb its gotten more trashy and expensive. I'm not going to pay $15 for a cheap shirt and $80 for a cheap dress. i would recommend if you are trying to look trashy
Brandi W.
Norfolk, VA
I actually really like this store. It reminds me of Dots so I was happy to find out they sell plus size clothes. They have very trendy and affordable clothes and in my size! I will definitely continue shopping here.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.