Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Tasha W.
Tasha W.

I love their pants that they sell well the bluejeans. That's the only things that I buy from them when they have a sale.
Alana G.
Alana G.
Kansas City, MO

Deb offers very affordable clothing in cute styles but they don't last very long. They are a good store for cute, cheap dresses for homecoming/prom, etc.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

Affordable, but cheaply made. Great if you are not looking to spend a lot or to keep the clothes for long.
member-d2d1080f3
member-d2d1080f3
Billings, MT

Prices are dirt low and you get what you pay for. If you need to grab something to wear for a night, or are throwing a Jersey Shore party & want to pull off your best Snookie impression, by all means. Otherwise, spend your money on classic more expensive pieces that will last in wear, fit, and style.
Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI

I feel too old to be wearing their clothing...I feel like is is aimed towards pre teens and teens. They do have very cute clothes but I wish they would reach out to the 20's group more. I mean I know there are older women who shop there...but I just find it strange...just my opinion don't kill me!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Bonner Spgs, KS

Love these jeans, finally a pair that fit my waste and thighs. Normally the waste is so tight compared to my thighs and I though I was oddly shaped. If I am though Amethyst are perfect for me and I think I'm proportionately shaped!
Loan L.
Loan L.
W Lafayette, IN

They do have nice looking items in the store but I've found the quality to be very low. It would do nicely for a shirt or dress to wear to one occassion...but don't look for clothes here if you are looking to have it be a wardrobe staple. It really is a case of "You get what you pay for."
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL

I used to only buy my homecoming dresses from DEB. Get selection and prices. I'd often get more than one dress, now I have a closet full of never worn homecoming dresses. Ooops
Randi H.
Randi H.

I love the bright neon colors that they have, just wish they'd have a bigger in store plus size section
Amber J.
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ

I go in there from time to time to look at their tank tops and shoes, honestly anything I have ever gotten from them has fallen apart and not lasted I wouldn't waste my money and buy something out right, also a lot of their new in stock items are tacky and keep getting tackier each year
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.