Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
When Deb first came to my area I loved it and got lots of affordable dresses for events and plus size items. The prices have gone up since then and the style that they carry has changed drastically. I no longer have luck finding things I like there which makes me sad. It used to be such a great store!
Serena L.
Serena L.
West Columbia, SC
I really love deb, no matter what anyone else says i really enjoyed that store when i could go. they have the cutest dresses. They really are a great store,
Angela G.
Angela G.
Shelley, ID
When it comes to clothing deb isn't the best place to shop at but when it comes to accessories and shoes i totally recommend it they are so inexpenisive and super cute they last awhile and they most of them are instyle
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Forest City, IA
When I was younger, I loved this store. But as I get older, I realize that the more I wear the clothes the quicker they fall apart. Totally not worth it, unless there is a great sale.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love their socks and dresses but there shoes are only meant to last one or two uses save your money and buy them somewhere else.
Bianca W.
Bianca W.
Barboursville, WV
I think the last time I actually PURCHASED anything was in high school. I have been in since then, the material & cut of their clothing is just awful. It all has such a cheap/cheeses look to it. I will say that our DEB was recently remodeled (for the first time in at least 20 years) and it does look nicer.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il
This place does tend to go over-board with the trashy clothes. I do find some nice pants or a few summer shirts since I'm plus size but otherwise, most of it isn't my style.
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.