BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Karyn L.
Karyn L.
So sad to hear that this store chain is leaving my area. Will be sadly missed as girls loved shopping for homecoming dresses in this one.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
As I was a younger girl I used to go to DEB a lot. Now I take my girls there. They have super cute accessories. & cheap prices. We love this store!!
ashley m.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
I have purchased very few items from deb becasue of the quality. Their clothing is cheap and falls apart within a few washes. Most of their clothing is pre-teen to teen oriented, yet some of the clothing seems a bit too revealing for this age group.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Fashionista Expert
The quality of clothing I find is directed more towards 11-14 year olds. I found it to be a great store in middle school but as I've grown I don't go there often.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
I'm glad that DEB works to create clothing for all body sizes and shapes. However, could they make it look less tacky?? The clothes are a little too "loud" for my taste. I would appreciate some more subtle pieces.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Leander, TX
I like this store a lot, their shoes are very nice. I'm always drawn for the shoes! I wish there was more locations. The closest one is an hour and a half away from me. The site is not that great, there is not much of a huge selection.
Ashlea W.
Ashlea W.
Boonsboro, MD
That's about all they're good for. Some of the clothes are cute but the rest look, well, like a prostitute. Fragrances are trashy; it's a knock-off store with low-quality clothing.
Shelly Y.
Shelly Y.
Lansing, MI
When deb's prom season is done, its the BEST place to go for dresses. I love how they carry plus size too. A good store, but not one of my favorite places.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.