BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Moniqueka M.
Reserve, LA
This is favorite store hands down this is where I get all my jeans and shirts from I was so HURT when they closed the store down in my local mall, but that didn't stop me from going on the website and ordering things.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Debs. We don't have one where I live so when we go out of town I always stop there! They have some really trendy clothes of all different styles. The only thing I don't like about Debs is the clothes shrink A LOT!
Kayla L.
They always have really good deals and nice clearance. I got both my prom dresses there as well. I just wish they'd offer a 00 size for their pants they always have adorable shoes too! And their body sprays are amazing.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I like this store, although it can get a little pricey. I went there with a friend to help her pick out a homecoming dress, and I ended up with some cute items too!
Kristen S.
Gainesville, VA
You really have to search through the racks to find something nice. Even then you can't wear the clothes but once because the material is so cheap.The cost is really cheap too. So you get what you pay for pretty much.

monica n.
Love this store. Not just for your shopping of fancy dresses, you can get your cute everyday clothes there as well. The only issue I have is the customer service when I go into the local store near me. The problem with a store like that is teenage girls working there have no respect for their elders...
Tina T.
They have the great dress for prom. i have model for this place and i love putting the dress. there so pretty and they fit me so well. and they have the most beautiful shoes there. i just wish i could of gown a job there.
Krystal T.
Birdsboro, PA
I am overweight and DEB is one of the very few places I can get cute, even sexy, clothes in my size. I absolutely love it there! The only issue I have is some of the clothes are cheap and fall apart easily. But I love it!
Ashley W.
The clothing is cheaply made but I guess you get what you pay for because their prices are very reasonable. If I need a shirt or pair of pants to complete a certain look I'll shop here because I know I can get it cheap.
Carissta F.
Chapmanville, WV
This place is so cheap! I manage to always out do my friends when shopping! I love how I can stay in style for a low price. Having two kids it's not easy for a single mom to get new clothes. But, with this store it is!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.