Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
onalaska, wi

The only complaint i have is some of the clothing is very cheap feeling/looking. Their prom dresses have gotten way too expensive!
Good store with a nice variety though.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Kissimmee, FL

I love their socks and dresses but there shoes are only meant to last one or two uses save your money and buy them somewhere else.
Bianca W.
Bianca W.
Barboursville, WV

I think the last time I actually PURCHASED anything was in high school. I have been in since then, the material & cut of their clothing is just awful. It all has such a cheap/cheeses look to it. I will say that our DEB was recently remodeled (for the first time in at least 20 years) and it does look nicer.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il

This place does tend to go over-board with the trashy clothes. I do find some nice pants or a few summer shirts since I'm plus size but otherwise, most of it isn't my style.
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
N C.
N C.
Boston, MA

I love scoring deals and DEB is definitely a great place to check out. While their quality suffers a LOT in many cases, there are some things that are actually quite nice and don't necessarily need the high quality to be appreciated! I've never spent more than $10 on a clothing item there, and while there are definitely some things I regret buying for sizing or style reasons (It's pretty pre-teen/teen esque) I'm impressed by how quickly they adapt to new styles. I have a few things that I've gotten there that are so versatile and even after a few years, I still wear the items and rather like them!
Kendra R.
Kendra R.

Deb is my last stop when looking for clothing. Their quality and style is very subpar. When I say last resort, I mean it.
Dianna B.
Dianna B.
park Ridge, IL

They have clothes for that one night gig. The fabric they use is cheap, but if your looking to get something inexpensive, then this is the place to go
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.