Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Miyah G.
Miyah G.
Toledo, OH

Seriously love this clothing, only thing i can say bad is that their dresses aren't very up to the new fashion trends. Other than that it's definitely affordable and cute.
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.

I always get great clearance items here. The selection is always huge no matter what size you are.
Kyler H.
Kyler H.
Brady, NE

Love the store but every time I buy something from here it doesn't seem to last very long.
Chalsae D.
Chalsae D.
Coshocton, OH

I love Deb shops! I always go there when in need of jeans, cute tops and dresses! They have incredible sales and whether you are size 4 or size 24, you will find what you're looking for at a great price!
Leah W.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA

I haven't been to this store in years. I remember them having pretty cheap quality clothing that was kind of slutty though. You may be able to find something more classy but it could take some work.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

Deb stores have a variety of girls clothes for any size. You can always go in and find something. They have lots of shoes and accesories for any occasion.
Tasha W.
Tasha W.

I love their pants that they sell well the bluejeans. That's the only things that I buy from them when they have a sale.
Alana G.
Alana G.
Kansas City, MO

Deb offers very affordable clothing in cute styles but they don't last very long. They are a good store for cute, cheap dresses for homecoming/prom, etc.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.