BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
I love Debs. We don't have one where I live so when we go out of town I always stop there! They have some really trendy clothes of all different styles. The only thing I don't like about Debs is the clothes shrink A LOT!
Tina T.
They have the great dress for prom. i have model for this place and i love putting the dress. there so pretty and they fit me so well. and they have the most beautiful shoes there. i just wish i could of gown a job there.
Kristen S.
Gainesville, VA
You really have to search through the racks to find something nice. Even then you can't wear the clothes but once because the material is so cheap.The cost is really cheap too. So you get what you pay for pretty much.

Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I like this store, although it can get a little pricey. I went there with a friend to help her pick out a homecoming dress, and I ended up with some cute items too!
Moniqueka M.
Reserve, LA
This is favorite store hands down this is where I get all my jeans and shirts from I was so HURT when they closed the store down in my local mall, but that didn't stop me from going on the website and ordering things.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
Great for younger adults which is kind of pushing it, but mostly targeted at teenagers. I remember them being one of the only stores having quite the good selection when it came to formal dresses in all kinds and sizes.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Deb is a great store for younger people. They have beautiful clothes for all sizes. They have a large section of formal wear for preteens to young adults. Their prices are a little high for the quality of merchandise.
Barbara D.
Easton, PA
Not the biggest fan. I find that the clothes in this store are made very cheap, but sold kind of pricey. Sometimes I find items that I like and are worth purchasing but this store is definitely a last option for me.
Varonica D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love DEB, I have never been inside one of their stores but their online site is excellent. I have been shopping at DEB for about a year now and I have not had any problems. I recommend DEB to everyone of all sizes.
Heather C.
Baltimore, MD
I love this store but it is also a hit or miss with finding items I like. They always have good deals going on and cute shoes that I can always buy. I do like the clothes at the store when they have my size in stock.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.