BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Hana W.
Rochester, NY
This is a great store if you need plus size clothing. Most stores only carry the typical S-M-L and possibly XL and XS for certain items but, DEBs has a variety of plus sizes for ALL their products so you are not limited to 1 or 2 racks. Depending on where you live there is a HUGE section for plus size clothing
Kelsey H.
Deb has reasonably priced clothing, but it often looks cheap. It's great if you just need a dress or outfit to wear one time, but usually the clothing starts to fall apart. I would look elsewhere for nice quality clothing.
Emily P.
Love this store!! And I love that they have plus sizes in the store, they have such cute stuff, I found a few 2x sizes ran a little smaller so I would recommend trying stuff on before purchasing! But I love shopping there!
Brianna A.
Riceville, IA
This is by far one of my favorite stores! On black friday the WHOLE store is 50% OFF. thats when I go crazy in this store. It's literally 75% of my closet. Its has every trendy style. Some things are bad quality and some are amazing! Without deb I'd be lost. The store workers are sooooooo nice where I live.
Carissta F.
Chapmanville, WV
This place is so cheap! I manage to always out do my friends when shopping! I love how I can stay in style for a low price. Having two kids it's not easy for a single mom to get new clothes. But, with this store it is!
monica n.
Love this store. Not just for your shopping of fancy dresses, you can get your cute everyday clothes there as well. The only issue I have is the customer service when I go into the local store near me. The problem with a store like that is teenage girls working there have no respect for their elders...
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I like this store, although it can get a little pricey. I went there with a friend to help her pick out a homecoming dress, and I ended up with some cute items too!
Emma M.
Hudson, WI
In all honesty I can't stand this store. It's messy, the carpet always looks dirty, and the dressing rooms are disgusting. But my least favorite part is that every time I go into a DEB they have a clearance rack, and what's on it? A bunch of broken jewelry. Tacky. Nobody wants to see that. Just not a fan.
Moniqueka M.
Reserve, LA
This is favorite store hands down this is where I get all my jeans and shirts from I was so HURT when they closed the store down in my local mall, but that didn't stop me from going on the website and ordering things.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Debs. We don't have one where I live so when we go out of town I always stop there! They have some really trendy clothes of all different styles. The only thing I don't like about Debs is the clothes shrink A LOT!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.