Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Samra S.
Samra S.

Honestly some of the clothes are really nice but the quality isn't so good.
N C.
N C.
Boston, MA

I love scoring deals and DEB is definitely a great place to check out. While their quality suffers a LOT in many cases, there are some things that are actually quite nice and don't necessarily need the high quality to be appreciated! I've never spent more than $10 on a clothing item there, and while there are definitely some things I regret buying for sizing or style reasons (It's pretty pre-teen/teen esque) I'm impressed by how quickly they adapt to new styles. I have a few things that I've gotten there that are so versatile and even after a few years, I still wear the items and rather like them!
Kendra R.
Kendra R.

Deb is my last stop when looking for clothing. Their quality and style is very subpar. When I say last resort, I mean it.
Dianna B.
Dianna B.
park Ridge, IL

They have clothes for that one night gig. The fabric they use is cheap, but if your looking to get something inexpensive, then this is the place to go
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN

Not impressed. Also not surprised that the one by my house closed down. The clothes were cute but very poor quality for the most part. Overall it was a good place to go if I was on a trip and forgot to pack a dress or an extra set of PJs but didn't want to waste a lot of money on a temporary replacement.
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.

I always get great clearance items here. The selection is always huge no matter what size you are.
Kyler H.
Kyler H.
Brady, NE

Love the store but every time I buy something from here it doesn't seem to last very long.
Chalsae D.
Chalsae D.
Coshocton, OH

I love Deb shops! I always go there when in need of jeans, cute tops and dresses! They have incredible sales and whether you are size 4 or size 24, you will find what you're looking for at a great price!
Randi H.
Randi H.

I love the bright neon colors that they have, just wish they'd have a bigger in store plus size section
Amber J.
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ

I go in there from time to time to look at their tank tops and shoes, honestly anything I have ever gotten from them has fallen apart and not lasted I wouldn't waste my money and buy something out right, also a lot of their new in stock items are tacky and keep getting tackier each year
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.