DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
I love deb. I love that everything is low priced and I love the cute styles they carry. The one that was close to me has moved so I haven't been able to go as much and that's the only thing I have to complain about when it comes to this company.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Indianola, IA
I feel this store is very trashy and not a very good store. They have a lot more clothes for bigger women.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Goshen, OH
I'll be the first to say DEB isn't my favorite store, but it is a great place for one to shop if your on a budget or hunting a prom dress. Ill have to say my favorite feature about this store is the shoes. Which are surprising quality for being so cheap!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR
I don't have this store where I live now, but growing up I used to shop here. It is great clothing for teens or young adults, but the quality of the clothing is not very good. I used to buy tops here for nights out. They have some cool accessories. If you are looking for a good deal, the prices are cheap
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Sylva, NC
Sometimes there clothing racks can be messy, but not all the time. I like this store because all of their clothes are affordable. Cheap but cute jean which is great. Their prom dresses are cute and affordable. They always have cute clearance items. And have a good selection of shoes:)
amanda w.
amanda w.
I used to love going to DEB when I was younger, but now there aren't any stores around me! I remember the clothes not being the best quality, but they were cheap and at the time that's all that mattered...
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
I used to love deb when i was in middle school/high school. I even worked there for a short period of time before they closed the one i was at. Problem i have is this.. the sizes. They make the sizes smaller than the tag says. A size that normally fits me is too small here. They need to expand their size range in this case.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Indianapolis, IN
They use to be in my town and then they left. well after a couple years of missing there store i recently drove 2 hours to there closest store. the cloths was very ugly to me now. not a lot to choose from and what i did buy that is clearly my size didn't fit me. and the yoga pants i bought i failed to see they had a big hole in the crotch. i seen once i got home,.
horrible experience. and the workers were very rude and they was so worried about going out of the emergency exit to smoke a cigarette that they didn't answer the questions we had.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
DEB has some nice dresses. I was looking for a gown & I went to the website to look for one. There was a handful that I liked, but their quality is questonable.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
This store is eh. I am not a huge fan of their clothes, but they have great accessories and cheap dress up heels.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.