Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Shop there every now and then
I never find myself walking into the store.. I think it is one step above Justice for girls..
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.
I Love this store for the most part....Just sometimes I go in and can't find anything, then the other times I want one of each. There jeans are a perfect fit for me and I love the tanks ....The shirts are where my problem is either they are too short...or if they are halter tops i cant buy them because my breast are tooo big lol....need to make the right size cup for the shirt most girls I know who shop here have the same problem
The quality of the clothing isn't the best, doesn't last longer than a handful of washes. The locations near me are always very disorganized and messy.
Deb is a good store for plus size women. I remember when I didn't have many places to shop for my age (when I was younger) and the first time I ever walked in, I was so excited. It sucks there's only one near me & it's not so "near"
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
There aren't a lot of stores that I don't like, but this one is on that list. Their products are cheaply made and don't last very long. Along with that, their clothes are trashy and I'd never want my daughter wearing any of it.
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Love the clothes. i myself don't shop there every often but i do like going when they have sales.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos