Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Angela G.
Angela G.
Shelley, ID

When it comes to clothing deb isn't the best place to shop at but when it comes to accessories and shoes i totally recommend it they are so inexpenisive and super cute they last awhile and they most of them are instyle
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Forest City, IA

When I was younger, I loved this store. But as I get older, I realize that the more I wear the clothes the quicker they fall apart. Totally not worth it, unless there is a great sale.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Onalaska, WI

The only complaint i have is some of the clothing is very cheap feeling/looking. Their prom dresses have gotten way too expensive!
Good store with a nice variety though.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Kissimmee, FL

I love their socks and dresses but there shoes are only meant to last one or two uses save your money and buy them somewhere else.
Bianca W.
Bianca W.
Barboursville, WV

I think the last time I actually PURCHASED anything was in high school. I have been in since then, the material & cut of their clothing is just awful. It all has such a cheap/cheeses look to it. I will say that our DEB was recently remodeled (for the first time in at least 20 years) and it does look nicer.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il

This place does tend to go over-board with the trashy clothes. I do find some nice pants or a few summer shirts since I'm plus size but otherwise, most of it isn't my style.
Samra S.
Samra S.

Honestly some of the clothes are really nice but the quality isn't so good.
N C.
N C.
Boston, MA

I love scoring deals and DEB is definitely a great place to check out. While their quality suffers a LOT in many cases, there are some things that are actually quite nice and don't necessarily need the high quality to be appreciated! I've never spent more than $10 on a clothing item there, and while there are definitely some things I regret buying for sizing or style reasons (It's pretty pre-teen/teen esque) I'm impressed by how quickly they adapt to new styles. I have a few things that I've gotten there that are so versatile and even after a few years, I still wear the items and rather like them!
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.