Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.
SUPER CUTE CLOTHES! love this store.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
I love deb. I love that everything is low priced and I love the cute styles they carry. The one that was close to me has moved so I haven't been able to go as much and that's the only thing I have to complain about when it comes to this company.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Indianola, IA
I feel this store is very trashy and not a very good store. They have a lot more clothes for bigger women.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Goshen, OH
I'll be the first to say DEB isn't my favorite store, but it is a great place for one to shop if your on a budget or hunting a prom dress. Ill have to say my favorite feature about this store is the shoes. Which are surprising quality for being so cheap!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR
I don't have this store where I live now, but growing up I used to shop here. It is great clothing for teens or young adults, but the quality of the clothing is not very good. I used to buy tops here for nights out. They have some cool accessories. If you are looking for a good deal, the prices are cheap
Kandra A.
Kandra A.
Colorado Springs, CO
The clothes are cheap but the prices are cheap. You get what you pay for.
amanda w.
amanda w.
I used to love going to DEB when I was younger, but now there aren't any stores around me! I remember the clothes not being the best quality, but they were cheap and at the time that's all that mattered...
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
I used to love deb when i was in middle school/high school. I even worked there for a short period of time before they closed the one i was at. Problem i have is this.. the sizes. They make the sizes smaller than the tag says. A size that normally fits me is too small here. They need to expand their size range in this case.
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.