Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Indianapolis, IN

They use to be in my town and then they left. well after a couple years of missing there store i recently drove 2 hours to there closest store. the cloths was very ugly to me now. not a lot to choose from and what i did buy that is clearly my size didn't fit me. and the yoga pants i bought i failed to see they had a big hole in the crotch. i seen once i got home,.
horrible experience. and the workers were very rude and they was so worried about going out of the emergency exit to smoke a cigarette that they didn't answer the questions we had.
Angel D.
Angel D.

DEB is pretty much hit or miss with their clothing. They're not the highest quality, but you get what you pay for. I've gotten a few super cute shirts and they're really good about letting you return items you ordered online.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC

When Deb first came to my area I loved it and got lots of affordable dresses for events and plus size items. The prices have gone up since then and the style that they carry has changed drastically. I no longer have luck finding things I like there which makes me sad. It used to be such a great store!
Serena L.
Serena L.
West Columbia, SC

I really love deb, no matter what anyone else says i really enjoyed that store when i could go. they have the cutest dresses. They really are a great store,
Angela G.
Angela G.
Shelley, ID

When it comes to clothing deb isn't the best place to shop at but when it comes to accessories and shoes i totally recommend it they are so inexpenisive and super cute they last awhile and they most of them are instyle
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Forest City, IA

When I was younger, I loved this store. But as I get older, I realize that the more I wear the clothes the quicker they fall apart. Totally not worth it, unless there is a great sale.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
onalaska, wi

The only complaint i have is some of the clothing is very cheap feeling/looking. Their prom dresses have gotten way too expensive!
Good store with a nice variety though.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Kissimmee, FL

I love their socks and dresses but there shoes are only meant to last one or two uses save your money and buy them somewhere else.
Randi H.
Randi H.

I love the bright neon colors that they have, just wish they'd have a bigger in store plus size section
Amber J.
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ

I go in there from time to time to look at their tank tops and shoes, honestly anything I have ever gotten from them has fallen apart and not lasted I wouldn't waste my money and buy something out right, also a lot of their new in stock items are tacky and keep getting tackier each year
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.