Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR

I don't have this store where I live now, but growing up I used to shop here. It is great clothing for teens or young adults, but the quality of the clothing is not very good. I used to buy tops here for nights out. They have some cool accessories. If you are looking for a good deal, the prices are cheap
Kandra A.
Kandra A.
Colorado Springs, CO

The clothes are cheap but the prices are cheap. You get what you pay for.
amanda w.
amanda w.

I used to love going to DEB when I was younger, but now there aren't any stores around me! I remember the clothes not being the best quality, but they were cheap and at the time that's all that mattered...
Kristie G.
Kristie G.

I used to love deb when i was in middle school/high school. I even worked there for a short period of time before they closed the one i was at. Problem i have is this.. the sizes. They make the sizes smaller than the tag says. A size that normally fits me is too small here. They need to expand their size range in this case.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Indianapolis, IN

They use to be in my town and then they left. well after a couple years of missing there store i recently drove 2 hours to there closest store. the cloths was very ugly to me now. not a lot to choose from and what i did buy that is clearly my size didn't fit me. and the yoga pants i bought i failed to see they had a big hole in the crotch. i seen once i got home,.
horrible experience. and the workers were very rude and they was so worried about going out of the emergency exit to smoke a cigarette that they didn't answer the questions we had.
Angel D.
Angel D.

DEB is pretty much hit or miss with their clothing. They're not the highest quality, but you get what you pay for. I've gotten a few super cute shirts and they're really good about letting you return items you ordered online.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC

When Deb first came to my area I loved it and got lots of affordable dresses for events and plus size items. The prices have gone up since then and the style that they carry has changed drastically. I no longer have luck finding things I like there which makes me sad. It used to be such a great store!
Serena L.
Serena L.
West Columbia, SC

I really love deb, no matter what anyone else says i really enjoyed that store when i could go. they have the cutest dresses. They really are a great store,
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.