BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
So sad this store is going out of business where I'm from! :( Back in high school, I bought most of my clothes and a couple prom dresses from here. Cute clothes if you're a teen and lots of beautiful dresses to pick from.
Amber H.
Debs used to be my favorite store and I am very very upset that they closed down! I will never understand why they closed because they were doing so great but hopefully they decide to reopen. There is such a large variety of plus sized clothing and I would always spend hours in Debs when I went to shop there!
Elissa D.
Deb has some really awesome dresses for prom, homecoming, or any kind of formal gathering. I have some clothes from there but a lot of times, I see more "club clothes" than professional. They have a lot of nice stuff there.
Kelsey H.
Deb has reasonably priced clothing, but it often looks cheap. It's great if you just need a dress or outfit to wear one time, but usually the clothing starts to fall apart. I would look elsewhere for nice quality clothing.
Molly H.
N Kingstown, RI
I like this place. it is a bit lower in quality than forever 21 but about the same as wet seal. i like it for certain things like shoes and accessories and when you need a dress for an event you can usually find one here.
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY
The clothes can sometimes look a little cheap and trashy but a majority of them are cute pieces. i hate the shoes though,they look REALLY cheap and tacky. every once in a while i find a few amazing tops but thats about it.
Hana W.
Rochester, NY
This is a great store if you need plus size clothing. Most stores only carry the typical S-M-L and possibly XL and XS for certain items but, DEBs has a variety of plus sizes for ALL their products so you are not limited to 1 or 2 racks. Depending on where you live there is a HUGE section for plus size clothing
Chante P.
I used to shop here all the time.It was THE place to go when I was in high school.I even got a prom dress there.The clothes weren't bad and the cost wasn't that high.
Emily P.
Love this store!! And I love that they have plus sizes in the store, they have such cute stuff, I found a few 2x sizes ran a little smaller so I would recommend trying stuff on before purchasing! But I love shopping there!
Mikayla S.
Woonsocket, RI
I love shopping at deb, sometimes. To me, it's either hit or miss with this place. Sometimes the colors aren't right or even the style is just way out there. Their accessories are cheap as well as their jewelry and perfumes.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.