Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I love deb, the few that are by me are going out of business though which is depressing. they have great prices, always my first stop when I'm looking for a dress
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Speedway, IN

I love Deb.I love shopping there, recently the clothes has been way to sparkly and cheap looking. The clothes that i may find normal are amazing. They are pretty and cheap. I have to go every once in a while to find the clothes that i find age appropriate. The other day i walked in and most of the clothes was really pretty and had amazing pastel colors. They always have my plus size. It's my go to store.
Lizzy P.
Lizzy P.
Washington, NJ

But not anymore. I find their style very young the older I get. Their reign jeans are very boxy and don't fit well and the Deb brand... Forget it. Some shirts are poor quality and I don't find that things fit true to size... Such as some shirts are very wide but very short. Overall I personally can't shop online for this store because I literally have to try everything on.

Great place for someone in high school to shop but if you are looking for a more professional classy collegy look, this is not the place for you.
Gabrielle Q.
Gabrielle Q.
Camas, WA

I go here when I'm in a pinch. I need a top for something or a dress, I know I'm only going to ware it once and don't wanna spend money. There clothes seem to fall apart after wearing it one time.
Katie S.
Katie S.
New Holstein, WI

Great selection of dressed for parties or school dances, reasonably priced. They tend to have good deals on other clothing, but quality might not always be very high. Lots of great jewelry selections, shoe variety, bras, fragrances, underwear, and components for a put-together outfit.
Abby H.
Abby H.

I bought a cocktail dress for $15 for my homecoming and it looked just as good if not better than the girls who got $200 dresses.
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.

SUPER CUTE CLOTHES! love this store.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

I love deb. I love that everything is low priced and I love the cute styles they carry. The one that was close to me has moved so I haven't been able to go as much and that's the only thing I have to complain about when it comes to this company.
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.