Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Maricopa, AZ
The clothing is very cute. They carry plus sizes and smaller sizes!(: I got a $200.00 prom dress for $35.00!! I don't normally go to DEB unless there is a sale, but when they have sales the pricing is great!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Welches, OR
This store is sort of tacky, everything has sparkles or leather lace or some other unnecessary embellishment.
Anne W.
Anne W.
St George, UT
Deb has some lovely products but their store is hard to navigate, they never have the same sizes on the same side of the store and if you know what you're looking for it's even more difficult. I haven't had the experience of their cloths falling apart but going to fashion school I can tell they're not made very well. Their prices are alright but the one shirt I do have from them I really love. It's worth checking out at least. But if it looks like you're not feeling comfortable in there expect dirty looks from staff
Mei T.
Mei T.
Portland, OR
This store is what my best friend amy would call, "ghetto fabulous"
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Rocky Mount, VA
Great place, great prices! Got my Homecoming dress there. Loved it! looked better in person than online :)
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Speedway, IN
I love Deb.I love shopping there, recently the clothes has been way to sparkly and cheap looking. The clothes that i may find normal are amazing. They are pretty and cheap. I have to go every once in a while to find the clothes that i find age appropriate. The other day i walked in and most of the clothes was really pretty and had amazing pastel colors. They always have my plus size. It's my go to store.
Lizzy P.
Lizzy P.
But not anymore. I find their style very young the older I get. Their reign jeans are very boxy and don't fit well and the Deb brand... Forget it. Some shirts are poor quality and I don't find that things fit true to size... Such as some shirts are very wide but very short. Overall I personally can't shop online for this store because I literally have to try everything on.

Great place for someone in high school to shop but if you are looking for a more professional classy collegy look, this is not the place for you.
Gabrielle Q.
Gabrielle Q.
Camas, WA
I go here when I'm in a pinch. I need a top for something or a dress, I know I'm only going to ware it once and don't wanna spend money. There clothes seem to fall apart after wearing it one time.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.