Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Indianola, IA

I feel this store is very trashy and not a very good store. They have a lot more clothes for bigger women.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Goshen, OH

I'll be the first to say DEB isn't my favorite store, but it is a great place for one to shop if your on a budget or hunting a prom dress. Ill have to say my favorite feature about this store is the shoes. Which are surprising quality for being so cheap!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR

I don't have this store where I live now, but growing up I used to shop here. It is great clothing for teens or young adults, but the quality of the clothing is not very good. I used to buy tops here for nights out. They have some cool accessories. If you are looking for a good deal, the prices are cheap
Kandra A.
Kandra A.
Colorado Springs, CO

The clothes are cheap but the prices are cheap. You get what you pay for.
amanda w.
amanda w.

I used to love going to DEB when I was younger, but now there aren't any stores around me! I remember the clothes not being the best quality, but they were cheap and at the time that's all that mattered...
Kristie G.
Kristie G.

I used to love deb when i was in middle school/high school. I even worked there for a short period of time before they closed the one i was at. Problem i have is this.. the sizes. They make the sizes smaller than the tag says. A size that normally fits me is too small here. They need to expand their size range in this case.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Indianapolis, IN

They use to be in my town and then they left. well after a couple years of missing there store i recently drove 2 hours to there closest store. the cloths was very ugly to me now. not a lot to choose from and what i did buy that is clearly my size didn't fit me. and the yoga pants i bought i failed to see they had a big hole in the crotch. i seen once i got home,.
horrible experience. and the workers were very rude and they was so worried about going out of the emergency exit to smoke a cigarette that they didn't answer the questions we had.
Angel D.
Angel D.

DEB is pretty much hit or miss with their clothing. They're not the highest quality, but you get what you pay for. I've gotten a few super cute shirts and they're really good about letting you return items you ordered online.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA

I haven't been to this store in years. I remember them having pretty cheap quality clothing that was kind of slutty though. You may be able to find something more classy but it could take some work.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.