Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.
I love DEB's. Their clothes were so cute and plus size friendly. They were always so cheap to. I am upset to hear that they are closing down, but I am excited for some liquidation sales.
This is like a girls dream serisly. It is cheap, great quality, and the sizes arnt shity! like a lot of cheap places like forever 21 has cute cheap clothes but the quality sucks and they always run small in everyting. If you need a formal dress on the budget I soooo recommend this place.
Its not a bad store. the prices are low but so is the quality. it always seems to be quite unorganized as well.
If you buy online you may be a bit sad once you get your product in the mail. The quality is cheap in many pieces such as shirts and such. If you buy in store you may walk out without buying anything because you see in person how cheap they are made.Overall its a diamond in a mountain of pebbles.Sometimes you can find good things but other times you may spend less then you would at another store but It wont last you long before things start falling apart.
This store has been one of my favorite growing up. When you live in a small town there really isn't a wide variety of stores but this one was in our local mall. I feel like there is clothing that could fit many different types of people from younger teenagers to young adults. I love that half of the store is separated into larger sized clothing which a lot of times are cuter than the normal sizes. I think its great their models aren't stick thin like most stores which makes it even more inviting to shop in. I have found everything in that store from prom dresses to bathing suits. They also have a variety of different styles of clothing too which helps to bring everyone together into one store.
I love debs plus size clothing. its cute and affordable. a lot of people say they have problems with their stuff falling apart, but i own a lot of clothes from them and have only had that problem with 1 tanktop. i personally love deb
The clothes here are a little cheaply made but you pay cheap prices so you know what you're getting. It's also a great shop for dresses.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos