Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Claire B.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR

Pretty tacky, cheap clothes, but they do have good extended sizes, and if you search you can find a few cute things. I have found a lot of my formal dresses here.
Abby H.
Abby H.

I bought a cocktail dress for $15 for my homecoming and it looked just as good if not better than the girls who got $200 dresses.
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.

SUPER CUTE CLOTHES! love this store.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

I love deb. I love that everything is low priced and I love the cute styles they carry. The one that was close to me has moved so I haven't been able to go as much and that's the only thing I have to complain about when it comes to this company.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Indianola, IA

I feel this store is very trashy and not a very good store. They have a lot more clothes for bigger women.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Goshen, OH

I'll be the first to say DEB isn't my favorite store, but it is a great place for one to shop if your on a budget or hunting a prom dress. Ill have to say my favorite feature about this store is the shoes. Which are surprising quality for being so cheap!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR

I don't have this store where I live now, but growing up I used to shop here. It is great clothing for teens or young adults, but the quality of the clothing is not very good. I used to buy tops here for nights out. They have some cool accessories. If you are looking for a good deal, the prices are cheap
Kandra A.
Kandra A.
Colorado Springs, CO

The clothes are cheap but the prices are cheap. You get what you pay for.
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN

Not impressed. Also not surprised that the one by my house closed down. The clothes were cute but very poor quality for the most part. Overall it was a good place to go if I was on a trip and forgot to pack a dress or an extra set of PJs but didn't want to waste a lot of money on a temporary replacement.
Randi H.
Randi H.

I love the bright neon colors that they have, just wish they'd have a bigger in store plus size section
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.