Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
It really depends on the type of person you are. Like your style. And I think it's mostly for teens.
I love the bright colors.
I love the bright colors.
Its not a bad store. the prices are low but so is the quality. it always seems to be quite unorganized as well.
If you buy online you may be a bit sad once you get your product in the mail. The quality is cheap in many pieces such as shirts and such. If you buy in store you may walk out without buying anything because you see in person how cheap they are made.Overall its a diamond in a mountain of pebbles.Sometimes you can find good things but other times you may spend less then you would at another store but It wont last you long before things start falling apart.
This store has been one of my favorite growing up. When you live in a small town there really isn't a wide variety of stores but this one was in our local mall. I feel like there is clothing that could fit many different types of people from younger teenagers to young adults. I love that half of the store is separated into larger sized clothing which a lot of times are cuter than the normal sizes. I think its great their models aren't stick thin like most stores which makes it even more inviting to shop in. I have found everything in that store from prom dresses to bathing suits. They also have a variety of different styles of clothing too which helps to bring everyone together into one store.
I love debs plus size clothing. its cute and affordable. a lot of people say they have problems with their stuff falling apart, but i own a lot of clothes from them and have only had that problem with 1 tanktop. i personally love deb
The clothes here are a little cheaply made but you pay cheap prices so you know what you're getting. It's also a great shop for dresses.
The prices in this store vary. Sometimes you can find a really good deal and sometimes you can't. They Have tons of stuff to choose from, including cute dresses for school dances. The store is very large so you have plenty to choose from. They also carry cute shoes. Costumer service is very good and always willing to help out.
The fashion in the stores is okay. What is nice is they do feature plenty of clothes for plus-sized women.
I don't care for Deb clothing products. I have purchased one item (a simple tee) and with one wash it fell apart. Most of the clothing seems to be poorly made and relatively trashy.
I'm glad that DEB works to create clothing for all body sizes and shapes. However, could they make it look less tacky?? The clothes are a little too "loud" for my taste. I would appreciate some more subtle pieces.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos