BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Cassie K.
This store recently had a complete makeover, but most everything seems to be the same. They're a go-to spot for affordable, in style, plus sized clothing. Unlike other stores, Deb's sizes seem to pretty consistent, which is wonderful for buying online. They also have cute accessories and shoes. I love that most of their stores are equally dedicated to a regular size range and a plus range. Definitely gives it a more approachable feel for everyone.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Went on black Friday and wasn't sure cuz I've never been there. I got over 400.00 for only 132.00. Awesome. Bought some jeans from there. I love the softness and stretch on my hips. They closed the one down in Indianapolis...so sad cuz I go there a bit. Super affordable. Had some items for 5 years and still look new.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
This is such a cute store.  Sadly, I have not been there in a few years, because the one by me closed it's doors.  It was one of my favorite shops when I was in middle school and some of high school.  It has a lot of different styles and is pretty fashion forward at an affordable price.  Would recommend, especially for younger teens.
Tracy L.
Rockville, MD
I might be being biased since the prom dress that I got from this store was also the prom dress that helped me snitch the 'Best Dressed Student Award' at my prom....oopsies! Well - I wasn't big on prom since it wasn't my senior prom, but the urging from all my classmates finally made me decide on going, the only problem being that I finally decided only 3 days before prom and so, you can imagine the rush I had in finding a dress for prom. I was honestly not planning on going to Debs, since a lot of reviews I read online said that majority of the girls got their dresses from Debs and I definitely didn't want to turn up at prom with the same dress as someone else, but after passing by the store I decided to pop in. Turns out they were having a 75% sale on prom dresses, and I found the perfect ballerina/princess-esque prom dress (which, might I add, the same dress I tried out in the clearance section at Macys thatwas going for 50$ and it was an ill-fitting one too since they only had one size). Plus they had all the sizes! So I immediately went in and tried on the dress, and then went to the cashier to check the price out. It was only 24$ (even though the cashier seemed surprise that the dress was 75% off, but she gave the discount to me anyway since the sign was right above the dress rack)!!!! And even after that, the sales people helped me to look for the perfect shoes and jewelry, and I managed to get a pair of earrings, shoes and my prom dress for only 40$. And also the Best Dressed Award. If you're late in getting your prom dress, definitely drop by Debs to see if they have any surprise deals! Will definitely visit again :-)
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY
As a plus-size girl, I have struggled for a long time to find clothes that fit and aren't looking like something my 50-something mother would wear. Enter: DEB. The plus-sized selection is constantly growing, and the choices are modern, stylish and affordable. While the quality may not be always 100% perfect, the selection and affordability negates that for me, seeing as though I am a recent college grad with a part-time job who needs to constantly be updating her wardrobe to fit the business casual dress code of my job. No jeans? No problem! DEB has cute and comfy stretchy jegging-type pants in any color or pattern you could want. Air conditioning that doesn't always feel effective? DEB filled my closet with flowy chiffon shirts in a multitude of colors and styles that fit the dress code and kept me cool. And when I needed a cute, affordable dress for awards banquets and my graduation, I knew I'd find something cute, well-fitting and affordable so that I could look amazing and not break the bank. Thanks DEB!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Deb used to be my favorite go to clothing store. So many different styles and size friendly! I miss not having a Deb in the mall anymore. Their brand and styles were so so cute and great prices
Miranda C.
Farmington, NM
I have recently visited one at my same town mall. The first experience wasn't too bad. I found a couple cute shirts. The best thing they have there are to undershirts 4 for $20. Multiple colors available. The 2nd and last time I will shop there was horrendous! I found a few dresses I wanted to try on so I went to wait for a dressing room. I was next in line and the sales girl saw me standing there waiting. There were a ton of little girls (middle school) trying on not age appropriate dresses in every room. Anyways a room opened up so I headed toward it and before I could get to it some little girl just ran past me and up to the attendant and she gave her the room I had stood waiting for 10 minutes for. The sales clerk just looked at me and walked away. Lets just say I dropped the clothes where I was standing and walked out. Yeah never going in that store again.
Breana S.
Evans Mills, NY
Don't get me wrong, DEB has some pretty CUTE clothes that I own myself, but when it comes to the quality of the material used it's not such great news. As much as I hate to say it, the fabric used almost feels cheap.. =[ Also, the crowdedness of the store is RIDONCULOUS! Seriously people, I want to be able to maneuver around and look at everything you have to offer, but that cannot be accomplished because of the oh so crowdedness. Lighten up on the racks of clothing a little bit, upgrade the fabric, and lower the price (even lower that is) and I think we'll get along great. =]
Lisa H.
Coppell, TX
The store as a whole is really pretty mediocre. The casual clothes are not exactly the style that I am interested in wearing or seeing other people wear, but they do have a lot to offer in terms of dresses around homecoming and springtime. For the most part they're pretty generic and nothing special, but every now and then they'll have some gems like the dress I found for prom back when I was in high school. Since then I've maybe found 2 or 3 things that have really WOWed me, but for the most part I haven't been interested. Their prices are also very reasonable!
Amber R.
Oak Creek, WI
DEB carries a lot of different types of clothing that can suit most peoples tastes. Although some of the graphic tees can be tacky, the dresses and regular blouses are darling! They also have awesome dresses for prom, homecoming, going clubbing, or whatever occasion you may need a dress for. My only complaint is that some of their clothes fits extremely weird on a lot of people I know who are plus sized. I wear a size 18 in pants and their 'Reign' brand runs EXTREMELY small in the waists, and only seem to increase the size of the legs as you go up a size. Also, I wear a 3X in shirts and am a 42DD. They make the shirts very small in the arms and chest area, not being proportional at all. Other people I know who were XL or 2X have similar problems. A particular shirt I had problem with was a button up rayon shirt by the brand Ambiance (I believe the name was at least) and my friend who usually wears Mediums/Larges tried it on and the sleeves fit her properly, but the body was larger. Thus poses my main concern, non-proportional clothing with certain brands seems to be a common problem at DEB. Other than that, I have no complaints. The prices are good for what you get. :)
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.