Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
This is a really great place to find a prom dress. But I've never really liked anything else in their stores.
Cute clothes. Also have clearance and good deals online and in the store. The quality is subpar however.
Deb closed in our area and I really miss it. They had a wide variety and sizes to flatter anybody.
I've bought some clothes there years ago and I'm just not a fan. poor quality in the clothing.
Always able to find awesome homecoming dresses here! Very affordable, and very cute.
Most of the stuff here is very low-quality and can only be one about once or twice
I love deb! I am sad because they don't have a store near where I live anymore
Love shopping here you can find cheap clothes with good products all worth it
I am first going to say that I am devastated because in April of this year Deb closed its doors in Vermont. and I spent so much money before they did because this is MY FAVORITE store.. being a plus sized girl places to find jeans that fit me are limited . and the sales they had in the store was unbeatable.. And sadly the website doesn't offer the same awesome deals now as they did before they went under.. now everything is very expensive and more "high end" looking stuff.. I miss Deb I wish their online store had comparable prices to the stores.. because this was the only store I could buy jeans that were affordable
This store recently had a complete makeover, but most everything seems to be the same. They're a go-to spot for affordable, in style, plus sized clothing. Unlike other stores, Deb's sizes seem to pretty consistent, which is wonderful for buying online. They also have cute accessories and shoes. I love that most of their stores are equally dedicated to a regular size range and a plus range. Definitely gives it a more approachable feel for everyone.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos