Add a Photo

Photos (27)
ashley p.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA

I use to shop here all the time it was the only clothes i would buy then they went out of business in Winchester :( they had a lot of cute clotes for good prices
Meia W.
Meia W.
Wilson, NC

I bought my junior year prom dress from them! The quality was okay and everyone loved it! The customer service was nice and everything was at a reasonable price
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE

I use to shop at deb in high school then afterwards I stopped. Their clothes stopped appealing to my taste and couldn't find anything I liked for a good price.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.

I used to love this store. Can't tell you how often i went in and bought a bunch of stiff on clearance. Shirts, shorts, skirts. All good buys i still have!
Shanna H.
Shanna H.

I loved getting formal dresses here back in high school but otherwise the quality of their clothes was always pretty awful and most just looked trashy.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Union Beach, NJ

DEB is amazing. They have great clothing for everyone. Their plus size selection is awesome and so are their gowns. They have clothing for all events.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Vermilion, OH

Loved their fragrances and accessories. The clothes never seemed to fit right, and they didn't last very long, but it was good for special occasions.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN

I like this store a lot. I can find a lot of things and for super cheap. The only thing I would change is the material of their clothing.
Arely F.
Arely F.

I haven't shopped in here since my high school days . This was one of my go to stores. I used to love all their clothes they carried.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO

I used to shop there all the time but they closed the one closest to me and frankly were gearing more toward the middle school crowd.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.