BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Leanna F.
Mentor, OH
DEB is definitely a hit-or-miss kind of store. Most of their clothes aren't the best quality, but once in a while, you'll find some good basics on the cheap (you get what you pay for). The stores is definitely size conscious, which is a con, but most of the clothing many consider "trashy". A con is that the stores has a lot of good, well-priced jewelry pieces. Some of the selection is going to be cheaply made, but once in a while, you'll find something really nice rather inexpensively. So, if you find it and you like it, buy it because trends come and go faster than you can snap your fingers.
Heather K.
Lackawanna, NY
I Love this store for the most part....Just sometimes I go in and can't find anything, then the other times I want one of each. There jeans are a perfect fit for me and I love the tanks ....The shirts are where my problem is either they are too short...or if they are halter tops i cant buy them because my breast are tooo big lol....need to make the right size cup for the shirt most girls I know who shop here have the same problem
Audra S.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
Every deb store that i have been to is very messy and the layout is unorganized. their clothes are poorly made and always have a very trashy, ghetto look to them. i used to shop there when i was in middle school until i realized what type of product they were selling.. ish! they do have some decent formal dresses for fair prices though, so i will give them that. i just wish that they would start offering better quality items.
Angelica M.
Aurora, CO
So I went to the D.E.B in the Aurora Town Center, walking in I noticed all the color. This is a place to shop if you enjoy a lot of different colors in your clothes. The store was actually pretty neat with a few things out of place but not horrible. The customer service was great I was greeted and told about all the sales going on. The quality of the clothing is the downfall, it is not that great for being in that price range. I got a shirt and a couple pair of pants that got destroyed within a couple months. I recommend this for a one time try and if you enjoy then you can go back.
Kayla H.
I've gone in here with my mom and aunt before... I think this store really is geared more toward their age group. (40's and 50's) I didn't see anything that I found very interesting there and the sizes were all way too big for me. Note: I was a pretty small woman, so nothing would have fit me when I went. I've had a baby since then so the sizes may be more accurate now, but I still can't make myself want to go again. I just keep remembering how many super light fabric shirts they had and I would be concerned that my bra would be seen through them and/or that the quality may be lacking.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI
If you want to look like something straight out of MTV's Jersey Shore, Deb is the store for you! Looking for a blaze orange, zebra print shirt? Go to Deb! Need to find a cheetah print dress for the prom with neon pink and green accents? Go to Deb! I honestly can't believe anyone over the age of 13 shops there. Everything looks so tacky and cheap. The last time I went into Deb was a year ago when I was looking for a cheap, trashy dress to wear in Vegas. I give Deb a D instead of an F because some of the formal dresses are cute and worth trying on, but the casual clothes are disgusting.
Malika C.
Omaha, NE
I was very surprised to see such low ratings for debs. Debs was one of my favorite stores in high school, they had a wide selection for both plus size and normal sizes, and it was a favorite especially around homecoming or prom, where it was nearly the only place you could get cute prom/homecoming dresses cute. You get what you pay for! I remember going in there and they were having a clearance sale and I walked out with shirts as low as $2 each. Sure, they're nothing special, but you can find cute stuff at really great prices. I love deb's and I will continue to shop with them!
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
The clothes in this store are affordable but overpriced for the quality you're getting. They hardly last a week before they're tearing apart at the seams. It is hard to find anything nice in this store. Most of the items are incredibly trashy pieces that a lady of the night might be embarassed to wear. I would not shop here. Adolescent girls who haven't been properly taught how to shop get their clothes from here.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
I think of Deb as Rainbow's more organized older sister. Deb offers ton of fashion styles and serves many sizes. Also, their online site offers a bit more than stores like Rainbow. However, their quality is similar which is not a compliment. I am very wary about buying something from here because you can tell that the quality isn't that great. That is probably the reason why they can make their items so affordable.
Kinu M.
LANCASTER, PA
Deb was the go to spot for me in my younger years (14-21) as this is one of the only places in my area that sells on trend plus size fashion in store. I also got all special event dresses, homecoming, prom, ect... from deb. I don't shop at deb as much because my style has matured. But i visit every so often for a party or club outfit, and sometimes I'll just stop in to browse! They also have plus size jewelry!!!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.