Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Highlands NJ
DEB is amazing. They have great clothing for everyone. Their plus size selection is awesome and so are their gowns. They have clothing for all events.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
I like this store a lot. I can find a lot of things and for super cheap. The only thing I would change is the material of their clothing.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: DEB
i like the style of deb but the quality of there CLOTHING is horrible! shoes not so bad but the clothing does not last very long!
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
The closed the deb that was by me and I'm so sad about that i loved deb! they had great clothes and accessories for great prices!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Deb clothes are so cute. Highly recommend the brand for anyone with a diverse style, they also sell cute dresses and jeans.
Sam O.
Sam O.
Urbana, OH
This is where I got all my homecoming/prom dresses! I wish they hadn't closed now I have to travel very far to get dresses
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
Great selection of plus size clothes but they seem to run sort of small but the clothes I have that fit are super cute
samantha g.
samantha g.
Holtsville, NY
I love this store! The store by me recently closed down so now I can only shop online for stuff, but i still love it
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
This is a really great place to find a prom dress. But I've never really liked anything else in their stores.
Erika H.
Erika H.
They closed this store in my nearby mall.. but I use to love shopping there! Cheap clothes but Good products!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.