BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Avni P.
Avni P.
I'm not a fan of this store. Although the prices are really cheap, the clothes and shoes they offer are really poorly made and cheap looking. Their products are for the most part very tacky and and not even worth their low prices.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
The clothing is cheaply made but I guess you get what you pay for because their prices are very reasonable. If I need a shirt or pair of pants to complete a certain look I'll shop here because I know I can get it cheap.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like DEB store because you can find cute clothes, etc in all sizes, not just xxs. My daughter loves it for the very affordable dressy dresses for all her high school dances.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Farmington, MN
Sure the clothes are cheap but is it worth it? The styles are way outdated and half of the store is just plus size and dresses. The tossed aside clearance section is all squeezed together to the point where you cannot separate it. The shoes and clothes are just plain trashy! No body with class would shop here. Even for 10 dollars I would not shop here
Amy M.
Amy M.
Berea, KY
Deb is very inexpensive but sometimes you get what you pay for. I do have a coat that I've had for several years and it's still in great shape and I wear it still quite often! In my opinion the selection is decent, but some of the pieces look very "go-go girlish" in a way. Not really my style. Sometimes I can find a decent bargain though.
clare h.
clare h.
Evansville, IN
I purchased some tank tops from Deb and also a pair of jeans and all of the items I purchased had fallen apart within a month. The zipper never worked properly on the jeans and the seams in the tank top unraveled after one wash. I believe these are the default products.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Great store if your shopping on a budget. The clothes arnt the greatest quality and their sizes are all out of wack. But the prices are deffinetely affordable and some of their formal wear is actually really cute!
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, Fl
If you really look in the store you can find something cute but you really have to look! Most of the clothes in the store look like something a stripper would wear! The prices are good if you are lucky enough to find something, but the customer service is terrible! I had a girl tell me never to come back because I bought a pair of ballet flats she wanted and it was the last pair! Of corse I didn't listen to this crap!
Christina P.
Christina P.
WHEELING, WV
It is a good place to shop for basics, like tanks/tees in every color. Also good for cheap homecoming dresses. Most of the stuff there is not my style, though.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Deb has very cheap looking clothes that I do not like to buy. I actually hate even going in that store.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.