Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Carissta F.
Carissta F.
Chapmanville, WV
This place is so cheap! I manage to always out do my friends when shopping! I love how I can stay in style for a low price. Having two kids it's not easy for a single mom to get new clothes. But, with this store it is!
Chelsi J.
Chelsi J.
Massillon, OH
One of the first places I go to when I'm looking for something certain. Very affordable.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
When i go there, they always have some cute and bad clothes...as for the dresses some are good to wear but others have missing or ripped parts...also so are expensive. One time i got this dress, nothing was wrong with it and i got it for $3 and it does last so i was preety happy that day
Kiera M.
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Debs! They always seem to have sales which is awesome :)
Diamonique W.
Diamonique W.
I love all the different styles they have. It's a great place to shop and it's affordable.
Paige  P.
Paige P.
I use to love the deb. But the deb near me is gross and i don't shop there anymore but when I'm on vacation and theres one in one of the local malls i still end up buying stuff from there!
Jen T.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
This store has always been total crap. It's great for middle school or high school girls when they need an inexpensive one-time-wear dress.

If you're on a budget, learn to budget. Buying a $20 pair of cheap boots means buying another pair every year. Save to spend intelligently.

Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.