Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
This store is kinda ify to me they do have plus size clothing which is a plus many stores like this don't. But i think they are over priced for how cheap the clothing is. absolutely love this if you need a cocktail prom etc dress.
I love shopping here. I love how cheap things can get on their clearance rack. It's the first place I go when I walk into the store. No matter what section you're in, or how much you spend, you're getting some nice looking clothes.
I have been shopping at debs since i was 17 years old and i am now 21. i love their pricing and the selection of clothing they have. and if you think the in store pricing is good then you need to check out the deals they have online
The plus size section at my local DEB store had horrible material clothes and not much of a variety. Customer help is like waiting for a turtle, its so slow and they talk to each other and let customers wait for at least 10 minutes.
I go here every so often but it is usually a hit or miss for me now a days. they have cute items, but sometimes they are limited on their sizes or sometimes when i try on their clothes that i like, it fits me differently than it should. Sometimes I am not too sure if it is how the clothing are sown or if it is just the style
Deb, is very reasonably priced. I feel that their clothes are tacky and cheap. I used to shop there in HS when I was on a budget. I think their clientele is the same. I do have to say this was my go to place for a cheap layering piece
So being a plus size girl I find the store amazing! Not a lot of stores offer plus sizes and if they do they are really what I consider plus size! But the clothes here are decently priced and the quality is pretty decent as well!
This store is good for jeans and some tops, but if your looking for trendy apparel then i would look elsewhere. while this store has some items that are in style, it also has tacky items with lots of glitters and rhinestones etc.
DEB is pretty much hit or miss with their clothing. They're not the highest quality, but you get what you pay for. I've gotten a few super cute shirts and they're really good about letting you return items you ordered online.
I sometimes find stuff, sometimes don't..... Their clothes are on lil cheaper end of quality, but also they are moderate to lower priced than other stores in the mall.... They run great clearances, if you can find your size!!
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos