- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
They're not what they used to be. their clothes are still cute, but i feel like ive gotten too old for them. I'm in college, so maybe these clothes are more for middle schoolers. they still have some pretty cute jewelry and shoes though
I love debs plus size clothing. its cute and affordable. a lot of people say they have problems with their stuff falling apart, but i own a lot of clothes from them and have only had that problem with 1 tanktop. i personally love deb
It's not the best store, nor the worst. It used to be one of my favorite stores in the mall, but not anymore. Once in awhile I can find something in there. More for young girls I think. I shop more at JCPenny's in the mall or Kohls.
Deb is a good store for plus size women. I remember when I didn't have many places to shop for my age (when I was younger) and the first time I ever walked in, I was so excited. It sucks there's only one near me & it's not so "near"
This store is kinda ify to me they do have plus size clothing which is a plus many stores like this don't. But i think they are over priced for how cheap the clothing is. absolutely love this if you need a cocktail prom etc dress.
I have been shopping at debs since i was 17 years old and i am now 21. i love their pricing and the selection of clothing they have. and if you think the in store pricing is good then you need to check out the deals they have online
So being a plus size girl I find the store amazing! Not a lot of stores offer plus sizes and if they do they are really what I consider plus size! But the clothes here are decently priced and the quality is pretty decent as well!
This store is good for jeans and some tops, but if your looking for trendy apparel then i would look elsewhere. while this store has some items that are in style, it also has tacky items with lots of glitters and rhinestones etc.
The plus size section at my local DEB store had horrible material clothes and not much of a variety. Customer help is like waiting for a turtle, its so slow and they talk to each other and let customers wait for at least 10 minutes.
I love shopping here. I love how cheap things can get on their clearance rack. It's the first place I go when I walk into the store. No matter what section you're in, or how much you spend, you're getting some nice looking clothes.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos