Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Union City, PA

Deb Shops is a great place to go buy any dress up clothes. I got my homecoming dress and prom dress here and I loved them. Great prices and great style.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Welches, OR

This store is sort of tacky, everything has sparkles or leather lace or some other unnecessary embellishment.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH

I have not shopped at debs recently because they are expensive and are very few of them. They have some good clothes but most are cheap. I would recommend this store.
Mei T.
Mei T.
Portland, OR

This store is what my best friend amy would call, "ghetto fabulous"
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Rocky Mount, VA

Great place, great prices! Got my Homecoming dress there. Loved it! looked better in person than online :)
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Speedway, IN

I love Deb.I love shopping there, recently the clothes has been way to sparkly and cheap looking. The clothes that i may find normal are amazing. They are pretty and cheap. I have to go every once in a while to find the clothes that i find age appropriate. The other day i walked in and most of the clothes was really pretty and had amazing pastel colors. They always have my plus size. It's my go to store.
Lizzy P.
Lizzy P.
Washington, NJ

But not anymore. I find their style very young the older I get. Their reign jeans are very boxy and don't fit well and the Deb brand... Forget it. Some shirts are poor quality and I don't find that things fit true to size... Such as some shirts are very wide but very short. Overall I personally can't shop online for this store because I literally have to try everything on.

Great place for someone in high school to shop but if you are looking for a more professional classy collegy look, this is not the place for you.
Gabrielle Q.
Gabrielle Q.
Camas, WA

I go here when I'm in a pinch. I need a top for something or a dress, I know I'm only going to ware it once and don't wanna spend money. There clothes seem to fall apart after wearing it one time.
Joy G.
Joy G.

Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Esme H.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO

I've shopped at DEB since I was like 12 and still love it. They have so many different styles and they have a large plus size section. They also have dress all year, shoes, and accessories.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.