Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kiera M.
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA

Love Debs! They always seem to have sales which is awesome :)
Diamonique W.
Diamonique W.

I love all the different styles they have. It's a great place to shop and it's affordable.
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA

This store has always been total crap. It's great for middle school or high school girls when they need an inexpensive one-time-wear dress.

If you're on a budget, learn to budget. Buying a $20 pair of cheap boots means buying another pair every year. Save to spend intelligently.

Ellie W.
Ellie W.

Well, I feel this store is a little behind on the fashions. For instance, when 80s stuff was in they didn't have it. A little while later when another style was really in they only had 80s stuff. The plus side is they have larger sizes and its very affordable.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Herrin , Il

I love this store I have clothes in my closet from 3 years ago that still love wearing. The store is a little high but I can always find a great deal.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Union City, PA

Deb Shops is a great place to go buy any dress up clothes. I got my homecoming dress and prom dress here and I loved them. Great prices and great style.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Welches, OR

This store is sort of tacky, everything has sparkles or leather lace or some other unnecessary embellishment.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.