BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Katlin P.
Augusta, ME
I use to LOVE to go to this store when I was a young teen but now I realize that the clothes are over priced and poorly made. I honestly do not waste my money on this store anymore when it comes to clothes. I have bought one pair of boots and LOVED them, they lasted for a great while from wearing them every day for a whole winter.
Kirsten S.
I used to like store in middle school and I went there if I needed a dress for a school dance. After middle school, I never shopped here unless I needed to find a piece of clothing for cheap. The quality of the clothes aren't very great.
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il
This place does tend to go over-board with the trashy clothes. I do find some nice pants or a few summer shirts since I'm plus size but otherwise, most of it isn't my style.
Maria R.
The quality of their clothes is awful. They have some decent sale racks items. The problem is their clothes can be pretty cute but why waste the money and not get your worth from it.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I haven't shopped there since I was in high school. I remember when I first seen the store I loved it. But then I started buying a few things and noticed that the quality was not worth the price. I do not have a Deb where I live currently.
Erica H.
Connellsville, PA
I've only purchased from this company once, but from the items that I received so far I think that they're OK, Some of the garments were nice, while others were of a lower quality. I would repurchase, but I will be careful of what I buy.
Ana C.
Leander , TX
I like this store a lot, their shoes are very nice. I'm always drawn for the shoes! I wish there was more locations. The closest one is an hour and a half away from me. The site is not that great, there is not much of a huge selection.
Meggan S.
Ive always liked deb. There clothes aren't great quality but they cheap and decent! Also, I got my prom dress there and absolutely loveddd it! It was only like $150 and I liked it better then dresses twice as expensive at other stores.
Megan M.
Ransomville , NY
I love debs plus size clothing. its cute and affordable. a lot of people say they have problems with their stuff falling apart, but i own a lot of clothes from them and have only had that problem with 1 tanktop. i personally love deb
Lizzy C.
Platte Center, NE
I always go to debs especally when I need a dress. Everything is super afordable well made and in style. Many people will be able to find something they wuuld like especlly withought breaking the bank. I just don't feel like they have many stores everywere there kind of hard t find but when I do no were one is I have to go.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.