BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Wakefield, MA
Fashionista Expert
I loved to shop here in middle school. They clothes were cute & cheap, and my mom liked that it was cheap too! But you get what you pay for! The clothing was made very poorly nd fell apart quickly. It was great for me at the time, as I was still growing and my family was on a budget. If you're looking to invest in long term pieces, this is not the place! If you need something quick & cheap you're only going to wear a few times, this would be the place to go!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Uniontown, OH
I have never bought anything from here so I'm not sure about the quality of the clothing but the appearance alone is cheap. When I see a bad homecoming or prom dress I just assume its from this store. Their dress section is always over flowing with numerous cheap, trashy and/or tacky dresses.
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN
I like that this store offer plus sizes since I am a plus size women. I hate the fact the a lot of their stuff is SO repetitive! and over priced.
Jill A.
Jill A.
Piedmont, OH
They have such an amazing variety of clothes for everyone. Like i love pink an cheetah an they have pink an cheetah but they also have zebra an blues, greens an every other color different styles of shirts, jeans, an shorts for everyone(:
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
I don't see this store around much anymore, I only see it when i go to the mall. It's ok but I've been to better stores.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this place for camis and tanks. I've bought some tops but usually had 1 or 2 wears out of it
Allison G.
Allison G.
Cheyenne, WY
Amazing place always have a great varity there. and there cloths are reasonably priced
charitie m.
charitie m.
Maypearl, TX
I love DEB's. I just wish I had one closer to where I live. They have really nice clothes that last awhile. The price is also really low an affordable.
Breanne G.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I don't care for Deb clothing products. I have purchased one item (a simple tee) and with one wash it fell apart. Most of the clothing seems to be poorly made and relatively trashy.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
I'm glad that DEB works to create clothing for all body sizes and shapes. However, could they make it look less tacky?? The clothes are a little too "loud" for my taste. I would appreciate some more subtle pieces.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.