Add a Photo

Photos (27)
clare h.
clare h.
Evansville, IN

I purchased some tank tops from Deb and also a pair of jeans and all of the items I purchased had fallen apart within a month. The zipper never worked properly on the jeans and the seams in the tank top unraveled after one wash. I believe these are the default products.
Britt S.
Britt S.
Rochester, NY

Yes, most of the clothes are poorly made, but if you want a place to shop for cheap, decent camisoles, this is the place. The shoes are of poor quality, but the designs are often cute. Yes, it isn't 5 star clothing, but for a broke teen - or admittedly broke college student, it is a great place to 'make it work' under a very restricted budget.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, Fl

If you really look in the store you can find something cute but you really have to look! Most of the clothes in the store look like something a stripper would wear! The prices are good if you are lucky enough to find something, but the customer service is terrible! I had a girl tell me never to come back because I bought a pair of ballet flats she wanted and it was the last pair! Of corse I didn't listen to this crap!
alexis e.
alexis e.

Best place to buy semi and prom dresses
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Medina, OH

Deb has started to improve but in the past I have found that Deb clothing doesn't have much class at all and the quality is pretty bad. Not bad if you're trying to stick to a budget though!
katelyn b.
katelyn b.
Philadelphia, PA

I live near an outlet & go there a couple times a week! Great stuff
Carissta F.
Carissta F.
Chapmanville, WV

This place is so cheap! I manage to always out do my friends when shopping! I love how I can stay in style for a low price. Having two kids it's not easy for a single mom to get new clothes. But, with this store it is!
Chelsi J.
Chelsi J.
Massillon, OH

One of the first places I go to when I'm looking for something certain. Very affordable.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.