BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Ana C.
leander, TX
I like this store a lot, their shoes are very nice. I'm always drawn for the shoes! I wish there was more locations. The closest one is an hour and a half away from me. The site is not that great, there is not much of a huge selection.
Kirsten S.
I used to like store in middle school and I went there if I needed a dress for a school dance. After middle school, I never shopped here unless I needed to find a piece of clothing for cheap. The quality of the clothes aren't very great.
Erica H.
Connellsville, PA
I've only purchased from this company once, but from the items that I received so far I think that they're OK, Some of the garments were nice, while others were of a lower quality. I would repurchase, but I will be careful of what I buy.
Sara B.
apalachin, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
While trying to regain my weight control. I have often had trouble finding trendy clothes that fit my style and size. Deb offeres this. I have had trouble with some of the buttons on various things coming loose but love it the same.
Brooke T.
Cloverdale, IN
DEB goes all the way up to size 24, which is nice because It's hard for plus size people to find things that are their size AND cute. DEB is very affordable and stylish. I completely disagree with the reviewer whom said it was trashy.
casey m.
Newton, NH
I really love DEB but some of their stuff is a bit young for me, being as i just turned 25. I also am in that weird range where I'm not plus size but I'm not juniors, so i always have to try things on. Still, they have some cute stuff.
Tara L.
Cheshire , CT
They have a great selection of affordable trendy clothes. I bring my teen daughter here whenever she has a dance to attend they have very affordable dresses for homecoming or prom, I don't want to spend an arm and leg for a dress she'll only wear once. As for the other clothes they're affordable, but not the best quality.
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
They're not what they used to be. their clothes are still cute, but i feel like ive gotten too old for them. I'm in college, so maybe these clothes are more for middle schoolers. they still have some pretty cute jewelry and shoes though
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
I only get my dresses from here though. I have never really been into their other clothes like shirts and pants and what not. Got one pair of shoes from here as well but other than that I'm not really sure what else to say about them.
Meggan S.
Ive always liked deb. There clothes aren't great quality but they cheap and decent! Also, I got my prom dress there and absolutely loveddd it! It was only like $150 and I liked it better then dresses twice as expensive at other stores.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.