Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I only get my dresses from here though. I have never really been into their other clothes like shirts and pants and what not. Got one pair of shoes from here as well but other than that I'm not really sure what else to say about them.
I always go to debs especally when I need a dress. Everything is super afordable well made and in style. Many people will be able to find something they wuuld like especlly withought breaking the bank. I just don't feel like they have many stores everywere there kind of hard t find but when I do no were one is I have to go.
They have a great selection of affordable trendy clothes. I bring my teen daughter here whenever she has a dance to attend they have very affordable dresses for homecoming or prom, I don't want to spend an arm and leg for a dress she'll only wear once. As for the other clothes they're affordable, but not the best quality.
Ive always liked deb. There clothes aren't great quality but they cheap and decent! Also, I got my prom dress there and absolutely loveddd it! It was only like $150 and I liked it better then dresses twice as expensive at other stores.
They're not what they used to be. their clothes are still cute, but i feel like ive gotten too old for them. I'm in college, so maybe these clothes are more for middle schoolers. they still have some pretty cute jewelry and shoes though
While trying to regain my weight control. I have often had trouble finding trendy clothes that fit my style and size. Deb offeres this. I have had trouble with some of the buttons on various things coming loose but love it the same.
I love debs plus size clothing. its cute and affordable. a lot of people say they have problems with their stuff falling apart, but i own a lot of clothes from them and have only had that problem with 1 tanktop. i personally love deb
Deb is a good store for plus size women. I remember when I didn't have many places to shop for my age (when I was younger) and the first time I ever walked in, I was so excited. It sucks there's only one near me & it's not so "near"
This store is good for jeans and some tops, but if your looking for trendy apparel then i would look elsewhere. while this store has some items that are in style, it also has tacky items with lots of glitters and rhinestones etc.
This is my favorite store every. they have every thing i need i have gotten so many close from then on clarence and love them so much. but all the stores near me has been removed from my nearest mall, i was so sad when i found out
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos