Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Allie b.
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE

This store is perfect for any shape or sizes
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

When i go there, they always have some cute and bad clothes...as for the dresses some are good to wear but others have missing or ripped parts...also so are expensive. One time i got this dress, nothing was wrong with it and i got it for $3 and it does last so i was preety happy that day
Kiera M.
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA

Love Debs! They always seem to have sales which is awesome :)
Diamonique W.
Diamonique W.

I love all the different styles they have. It's a great place to shop and it's affordable.
Paige  P.
Paige P.

I use to love the deb. But the deb near me is gross and i don't shop there anymore but when I'm on vacation and theres one in one of the local malls i still end up buying stuff from there!
Jen T.
Jen T.
Seattle, Wa

This store has always been total crap. It's great for middle school or high school girls when they need an inexpensive one-time-wear dress.

If you're on a budget, learn to budget. Buying a $20 pair of cheap boots means buying another pair every year. Save to spend intelligently.

Parnian N.
Parnian N.
Calgary , Alberta

Got my prom dress here and totally loved it ! I l like them , their prices are okay !
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL

I love this store I have clothes in my closet from 3 years ago that still love wearing. The store is a little high but I can always find a great deal.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.