BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Tina T.
They have the great dress for prom. i have model for this place and i love putting the dress. there so pretty and they fit me so well. and they have the most beautiful shoes there. i just wish i could of gown a job there.
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
There stuff is very inexpensive and they are constantly having sales. I started going there mostly because of the dresses but they also have cute shoes and other clothing.
Sarah C.
There aren't a lot of stores that I don't like, but this one is on that list. Their products are cheaply made and don't last very long. Along with that, their clothes are trashy and I'd never want my daughter wearing any of it.
Cassie G.
As I was a younger girl I used to go to DEB a lot. Now I take my girls there. They have super cute accessories. & cheap prices. We love this store!!
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
I've found the online selection to be much better than what is available in my local store. I have a hard time finding "short" length jeans, but DEB carries the perfect sizes for me.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
The quality of the clothing isn't the best, doesn't last longer than a handful of washes. The locations near me are always very disorganized and messy.
Ashlen R.
Duluth, MN
They have cute stuff and affordable also. I would still buy there for there perfumes, accessories and some tops
Abigail G.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Love the clothes. i myself don't shop there every often but i do like going when they have sales.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
There clothes are low quality, but they are inexpensive. So if you have a tight budget then you may like these clothes.
Christina S.
Fordyce, NE
While the quality of their clothing and jewelry is below my desire, there are chances for some quality items. However, every DEB store I have been into is usually extremely messy. The sale racks tend to be a disaster. The sale tubs are usually cardboard boxes and tend to be torn. Do not expect a lot from this store. I also feel that their items are expensive compared to their low quality.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.