Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Megan T.
Megan T.
Canton, OH

I love this store. They carry my (bigger) size and I can find a lot of cute clothes here on sale. The accessories are awesome too!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Union City, OH

OMG! i love this store they have awesome sales and clothes! i have been shopping there since i was a teenager and I'm 27 and i still do :)
Emma D.
Emma D.

I love Deb! They carry plus size clothing that is trendy and a reasonable price. They also have great sales!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

I got a semi formal dress from DEB when I was in middle school. Now that I am in my 20s I have found some cute summer tops and dresses. I got a dress for only $10!
Katy B.
Katy B.

I'm not a fan of this store at all. If you are young (I'm talking like 11-13) it's okay but for a fashionable look this is not the store to go. The clothes are trashy and loud, also cheaply made. There are plenty of stores that are cleaner, just as cheap, but actually have cute clothes.
Avni P.
Avni P.

I'm not a fan of this store. Although the prices are really cheap, the clothes and shoes they offer are really poorly made and cheap looking. Their products are for the most part very tacky and and not even worth their low prices.
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Christy A.
Christy A.
Madison, TN

My daughter loves this place. They always have a good selection of clothes to fit bigger girls. Their prices aren't bad either. Also at prom time they have a huge selection of dresses.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.