Add a Photo

Photos (27)
sara r.
sara r.
South Hadley, MA
Deb has been a favorite store fo r me. They offer plus sizes and the clothes are all what's in style. I got all my prom dresses there.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
I don't always love the clothes that they carry, but the store is wonderful and bright. They switch out the inventory often, and the customer service is amazing.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Providence, RI
I'm not trying to bash Debs, but I'm being honest, it's not my favorite shop. They sell cheap clothing that loses it color in the wash or worse. And they seem to have a lot of dated clothing as well. I've been seen the same heels there since I was 13, I'm 20 now, mind you.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI
I love this store! I always bought my dresses their for my dances and I bought clothes when they had sales, sadly they closed down where I live. :(
Megan T.
Megan T.
Canton, OH
I love this store. They carry my (bigger) size and I can find a lot of cute clothes here on sale. The accessories are awesome too!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Union City, OH
OMG! i love this store they have awesome sales and clothes! i have been shopping there since i was a teenager and I'm 27 and i still do :)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
I got a semi formal dress from DEB when I was in middle school. Now that I am in my 20s I have found some cute summer tops and dresses. I got a dress for only $10!
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.