Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Amy N.
Amy N.
Farmington, MN

Sure the clothes are cheap but is it worth it? The styles are way outdated and half of the store is just plus size and dresses. The tossed aside clearance section is all squeezed together to the point where you cannot separate it. The shoes and clothes are just plain trashy! No body with class would shop here. Even for 10 dollars I would not shop here
Amy M.
Amy M.
Berea, KY

Deb is very inexpensive but sometimes you get what you pay for. I do have a coat that I've had for several years and it's still in great shape and I wear it still quite often! In my opinion the selection is decent, but some of the pieces look very "go-go girlish" in a way. Not really my style. Sometimes I can find a decent bargain though.
clare h.
clare h.
Evansville, IN

I purchased some tank tops from Deb and also a pair of jeans and all of the items I purchased had fallen apart within a month. The zipper never worked properly on the jeans and the seams in the tank top unraveled after one wash. I believe these are the default products.
Britt S.
Britt S.
Rochester, NY

Yes, most of the clothes are poorly made, but if you want a place to shop for cheap, decent camisoles, this is the place. The shoes are of poor quality, but the designs are often cute. Yes, it isn't 5 star clothing, but for a broke teen - or admittedly broke college student, it is a great place to 'make it work' under a very restricted budget.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, Fl

If you really look in the store you can find something cute but you really have to look! Most of the clothes in the store look like something a stripper would wear! The prices are good if you are lucky enough to find something, but the customer service is terrible! I had a girl tell me never to come back because I bought a pair of ballet flats she wanted and it was the last pair! Of corse I didn't listen to this crap!
alexis e.
alexis e.

Best place to buy semi and prom dresses
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Medina, OH

Deb has started to improve but in the past I have found that Deb clothing doesn't have much class at all and the quality is pretty bad. Not bad if you're trying to stick to a budget though!
katelyn b.
katelyn b.
Philadelphia, PA

I live near an outlet & go there a couple times a week! Great stuff
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.