DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Klarissa J.
Klarissa J.
I love shopping here for things like homecoming dresses and whatnot, but their selection and pricing isn't always the best.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Glens Falls, NY
Not a bad brand. Fairly cheap! Every once in a while I will get some great finds. But sometimes I'll go in and not really find anything that catches my eye. They tend to have some good bogo deals and sales on clearance. Overall I like the fact that they're affordable.
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I shopped at Deb once in awhile as a teenager when I didn't have a whole lot of money to splurge on a outfit for whatever little outing I was going on . The clothes were cute and stylish but they weren't great quality after a wash or two the clothes weren't wearable.
Jerrie K.
Jerrie K.
Milwaukee, WI
I like it that they have something for every one. There clearence rocks.
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
Delaware, OK
I bought both of my prom dresses from deb stores and they were perfect and well priced. They usually have sales going on too
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA
The prices are good, but the quality isn't there. I know not every item is going to fit me since we all have different body shapes, but I have yet to try on something from here that even remotely fits good. Most things I have tried just look awkward.T he clothes look and feel cheep.
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Sylva, NC
Sometimes there clothing racks can be messy, but not all the time. I like this store because all of their clothes are affordable. Cheap but cute jean which is great. Their prom dresses are cute and affordable. They always have cute clearance items. And have a good selection of shoes:)
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
I've found some great things at DEB! I love they they have a plus size section! I'm between a plus size and a straight size, so no matter what I know illnwalk out with some awesome outfits!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
DEB has some nice dresses. I was looking for a gown & I went to the website to look for one. There was a handful that I liked, but their quality is questonable.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
This store is eh. I am not a huge fan of their clothes, but they have great accessories and cheap dress up heels.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.