Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Avni P.
Avni P.

I'm not a fan of this store. Although the prices are really cheap, the clothes and shoes they offer are really poorly made and cheap looking. Their products are for the most part very tacky and and not even worth their low prices.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

The clothing is cheaply made but I guess you get what you pay for because their prices are very reasonable. If I need a shirt or pair of pants to complete a certain look I'll shop here because I know I can get it cheap.
Christy A.
Christy A.
Madison, TN

My daughter loves this place. They always have a good selection of clothes to fit bigger girls. Their prices aren't bad either. Also at prom time they have a huge selection of dresses.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Farmington, MN

Sure the clothes are cheap but is it worth it? The styles are way outdated and half of the store is just plus size and dresses. The tossed aside clearance section is all squeezed together to the point where you cannot separate it. The shoes and clothes are just plain trashy! No body with class would shop here. Even for 10 dollars I would not shop here
Amy M.
Amy M.
Berea, KY

Deb is very inexpensive but sometimes you get what you pay for. I do have a coat that I've had for several years and it's still in great shape and I wear it still quite often! In my opinion the selection is decent, but some of the pieces look very "go-go girlish" in a way. Not really my style. Sometimes I can find a decent bargain though.
clare h.
clare h.
Evansville, IN

I purchased some tank tops from Deb and also a pair of jeans and all of the items I purchased had fallen apart within a month. The zipper never worked properly on the jeans and the seams in the tank top unraveled after one wash. I believe these are the default products.
Britt S.
Britt S.
Rochester, NY

Yes, most of the clothes are poorly made, but if you want a place to shop for cheap, decent camisoles, this is the place. The shoes are of poor quality, but the designs are often cute. Yes, it isn't 5 star clothing, but for a broke teen - or admittedly broke college student, it is a great place to 'make it work' under a very restricted budget.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, Fl

If you really look in the store you can find something cute but you really have to look! Most of the clothes in the store look like something a stripper would wear! The prices are good if you are lucky enough to find something, but the customer service is terrible! I had a girl tell me never to come back because I bought a pair of ballet flats she wanted and it was the last pair! Of corse I didn't listen to this crap!
Amber W.
Amber W.

This store is found in my local mall and it has very limited cute clothes. This store is definitely my LAST option if I absolutely cannot find what I'm looking for. However, I did find a cute skirt there that I continue to wear.
veronica b.
veronica b.
York, PA

Don't shop her much. They have cute dresses for middle schoolers. The clothes is cheap but so is the material.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.