BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Katlin P.
Augusta, ME
I use to LOVE to go to this store when I was a young teen but now I realize that the clothes are over priced and poorly made. I honestly do not waste my money on this store anymore when it comes to clothes. I have bought one pair of boots and LOVED them, they lasted for a great while from wearing them every day for a whole winter.
Jill A.
Piedmont, OH
They have such an amazing variety of clothes for everyone. Like i love pink an cheetah an they have pink an cheetah but they also have zebra an blues, greens an every other color different styles of shirts, jeans, an shorts for everyone(:
Erica H.
Connellsville, PA
I've only purchased from this company once, but from the items that I received so far I think that they're OK, Some of the garments were nice, while others were of a lower quality. I would repurchase, but I will be careful of what I buy.
Lyndsey D.
I love DEB. They have clothes that fit my personality and me perfectly. DEB definitely has great quality and everything fits true to size. The prices are pretty accurate and in my opinion, cheaper than Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe. They have every style you could possibly want to help make you feel like the most confident you.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am so sad this place closed! They had better quality clothes than Forever 21 in my opinion, and they always fit well. I got shirts, jeans, dresses, bras, underwear, and shoes from here. So sad to lose a store with good plus sized items.
Brandi H.
Chapin, SC
Sometimes it seems like they only have cheap club type clothes, and sometimes I do find cute items. I did get some cute, inexpensive dresses for semiformal dances here. The quality was fine for something I'd probably only wear the once.
Brittany A.
I enjoy the clothing at Deb Shops. I always shop online since they do not have a store in my area and they ship clothes in excellent timing. You may have to do some searching to really find some things you like, as some items can be outdated.
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH
I like their clothes sometimes. it has better homecoming dresses than casual clothes. i have gotten every single one of my homecoming dresses from their. however.... we have had problems with debs here lately and how they handle things.
Maria R.
The quality of their clothes is awful. They have some decent sale racks items. The problem is their clothes can be pretty cute but why waste the money and not get your worth from it.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly, I haven't stepped foot in this shop since sophomore year in high school. They have cutesy things that are cheap and used for layering outfits but you definitely outgrow the store quickly. Its geared more towards young girls now.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.