Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Maricopa, AZ
The clothing is very cute. They carry plus sizes and smaller sizes!(: I got a $200.00 prom dress for $35.00!! I don't normally go to DEB unless there is a sale, but when they have sales the pricing is great!
Klarissa J.
Klarissa J.
I love shopping here for things like homecoming dresses and whatnot, but their selection and pricing isn't always the best.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Glens Falls, NY
Not a bad brand. Fairly cheap! Every once in a while I will get some great finds. But sometimes I'll go in and not really find anything that catches my eye. They tend to have some good bogo deals and sales on clearance. Overall I like the fact that they're affordable.
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I shopped at Deb once in awhile as a teenager when I didn't have a whole lot of money to splurge on a outfit for whatever little outing I was going on . The clothes were cute and stylish but they weren't great quality after a wash or two the clothes weren't wearable.
Jerrie K.
Jerrie K.
Milwaukee, WI
I like it that they have something for every one. There clearence rocks.
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
Delaware, OK
I bought both of my prom dresses from deb stores and they were perfect and well priced. They usually have sales going on too
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA
The prices are good, but the quality isn't there. I know not every item is going to fit me since we all have different body shapes, but I have yet to try on something from here that even remotely fits good. Most things I have tried just look awkward.T he clothes look and feel cheep.
Denisse R.
Denisse R.
Keizer , OR
I'm more on the bigger side and I love how Deb has all sizes of clothing. The clothing is cute and doesn't cost much! They also sell some pretty cute shoes!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.