BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
I'm glad that DEB works to create clothing for all body sizes and shapes. However, could they make it look less tacky?? The clothes are a little too "loud" for my taste. I would appreciate some more subtle pieces.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
I haven't shopped there in many years, but in high school I remember the quality of the clothes was terrible. Everything was super cheap, but it also fell apart after being washed once or twice. Not worth it.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Nazareth, PA
I like the Deb because I'm plus size and I know I'll be able to find something in their store that I can wear for special events. I just bought two "going out" dresses from there and they are relatively cheap. If I had my say though they would offer the same styles in plus that they do in regular size. I don't usually buy their regular clothing.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Dyess Afb, TX
In my opinion, DEB is more for the 12-15 age group. The shoes are great for anyone, but the clothes are a little childish. They have metallic dresses, lots of graphic tees, clothes I'd by my 13 year old niece. The quality of the clothes is good, though. Anything I've ever bought there has always lasted years and a couple pairs of heels that I bought in 8th grade (6 years ago) are still in amazing condition.
Ashlea W.
Ashlea W.
Boonsboro, MD
That's about all they're good for. Some of the clothes are cute but the rest look, well, like a prostitute. Fragrances are trashy; it's a knock-off store with low-quality clothing.
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I bought all of my high school homecoming dresses from here because they were fair on pricing! Not the best quality though but the prices reflect that!
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I like the price of womens clothes and different style
Bewitchedd B.
Bewitchedd B.
My go to store for like, everything. They're cheap, but their clothes aren't usually made poorly. They have the cutest summer type dresses and great sales. Workers are always friendly.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.