Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I love deb, the few that are by me are going out of business though which is depressing. they have great prices, always my first stop when I'm looking for a dress
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
Delaware, OK

I bought both of my prom dresses from deb stores and they were perfect and well priced. They usually have sales going on too
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA

The prices are good, but the quality isn't there. I know not every item is going to fit me since we all have different body shapes, but I have yet to try on something from here that even remotely fits good. Most things I have tried just look awkward.T he clothes look and feel cheep.
Denisse R.
Denisse R.
Keizer, OR

I'm more on the bigger side and I love how Deb has all sizes of clothing. The clothing is cute and doesn't cost much! They also sell some pretty cute shoes!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT

I've found some great things at DEB! I love they they have a plus size section! I'm between a plus size and a straight size, so no matter what I know illnwalk out with some awesome outfits!
Danni R.
Danni R.

I hate even going into this store. It is always disorganized and stocked with cheap, trashy clothes. The only thing I ever bought from them (a tank top), fell apart the first time I washed it and I didn't even put it in the dryer. The only thing that prevents me from giving them a F grade is that they do sometimes have cute shoes however I have not ever bought any fearing that the quality would be sub-par.
sara r.
sara r.
South Hadley, MA

Deb has been a favorite store fo r me. They offer plus sizes and the clothes are all what's in style. I got all my prom dresses there.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl

I don't always love the clothes that they carry, but the store is wonderful and bright. They switch out the inventory often, and the customer service is amazing.
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.