Add a Photo

By DEB
#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Bloomington, IN

The store here went out of business! :( I used to get clothes there a lot.
sara r.
sara r.
South Hadley, MA

Deb has been a favorite store fo r me. They offer plus sizes and the clothes are all what's in style. I got all my prom dresses there.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl

I don't always love the clothes that they carry, but the store is wonderful and bright. They switch out the inventory often, and the customer service is amazing.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Providence, RI

I'm not trying to bash Debs, but I'm being honest, it's not my favorite shop. They sell cheap clothing that loses it color in the wash or worse. And they seem to have a lot of dated clothing as well. I've been seen the same heels there since I was 13, I'm 20 now, mind you.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI

I love this store! I always bought my dresses their for my dances and I bought clothes when they had sales, sadly they closed down where I live. :(
Megan T.
Megan T.
Canton, OH

I love this store. They carry my (bigger) size and I can find a lot of cute clothes here on sale. The accessories are awesome too!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Union City, OH

OMG! i love this store they have awesome sales and clothes! i have been shopping there since i was a teenager and I'm 27 and i still do :)
Emma D.
Emma D.

I love Deb! They carry plus size clothing that is trendy and a reasonable price. They also have great sales!
Amber W.
Amber W.

This store is found in my local mall and it has very limited cute clothes. This store is definitely my LAST option if I absolutely cannot find what I'm looking for. However, I did find a cute skirt there that I continue to wear.
veronica b.
veronica b.
York, PA

Don't shop her much. They have cute dresses for middle schoolers. The clothes is cheap but so is the material.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.