BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Natalie G.
Carrollton, TX
I like DEB in the sense that it has my size. This is defiantly a store where you have to try on clothes. A shirt in an XL might fit but a dress the same size won't go over your boobs. I got a pair of pants with rhinestones from there and the first day i wore them they were all falling off. So I would say definitely bad quality as well.
Carla L.
Martin, KY
Always super cute clothes and shoes but most definitely juniors. This isn't like some juniors sections/stores, shopping here you will look like a fifteen year old girl. That being said their stuff is great quality and imo priced just right.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Deb has always been one of my favorite stores to go in and look at all the prom dresses I could have worn if I finished high school. They have amazing stuff for a decent price.
Raina D.
Denver, CO
I do like to go to this store every now and then especially during the sales. I love the variety of clothes but I do agree it gets repetitive (which is why i only go every few months.) but they do have really cute stuff at a decent price.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
I go into debs all the time because my best friend has been working there for the past year. I have never bought anything from Debs and never will! There clothes are over priced for how cheaply made they are. Basically Debs is not my style.
Amanda S.
Gastonia, NC
This store is usually hit or miss for me. I had a lot better luck in high school. I got some heels and homecoming dresses there, and they were my favorites! I can't get enough of their heels, even if they are way too tall for me to walk in!
lauryn H.
Painesville, OH
Deb has very affordable prices, but sometimes can have an interesting array of clothing. It does have very good quality and cheap priced homecoming or prom dresses. I really do recommend going here, it has a pretty good selection of clothing.
Courtney W.
I love deb. I love that everything is low priced and I love the cute styles they carry. The one that was close to me has moved so I haven't been able to go as much and that's the only thing I have to complain about when it comes to this company.
Katlin P.
Augusta, ME
I use to LOVE to go to this store when I was a young teen but now I realize that the clothes are over priced and poorly made. I honestly do not waste my money on this store anymore when it comes to clothes. I have bought one pair of boots and LOVED them, they lasted for a great while from wearing them every day for a whole winter.
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH
I like their clothes sometimes. it has better homecoming dresses than casual clothes. i have gotten every single one of my homecoming dresses from their. however.... we have had problems with debs here lately and how they handle things.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.