Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Leah W.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA

I haven't been to this store in years. I remember them having pretty cheap quality clothing that was kind of slutty though. You may be able to find something more classy but it could take some work.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI

I love this store! I always bought my dresses their for my dances and I bought clothes when they had sales, sadly they closed down where I live. :(
Megan T.
Megan T.
Canton, OH

I love this store. They carry my (bigger) size and I can find a lot of cute clothes here on sale. The accessories are awesome too!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Union City, OH

OMG! i love this store they have awesome sales and clothes! i have been shopping there since i was a teenager and I'm 27 and i still do :)
Emma D.
Emma D.

I love Deb! They carry plus size clothing that is trendy and a reasonable price. They also have great sales!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

I got a semi formal dress from DEB when I was in middle school. Now that I am in my 20s I have found some cute summer tops and dresses. I got a dress for only $10!
Katy B.
Katy B.

I'm not a fan of this store at all. If you are young (I'm talking like 11-13) it's okay but for a fashionable look this is not the store to go. The clothes are trashy and loud, also cheaply made. There are plenty of stores that are cleaner, just as cheap, but actually have cute clothes.
Avni P.
Avni P.

I'm not a fan of this store. Although the prices are really cheap, the clothes and shoes they offer are really poorly made and cheap looking. Their products are for the most part very tacky and and not even worth their low prices.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.