Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
I love this store a lot of cute stuff, to bad they're going out of business!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Definitely more of a store for kids in middle school or high school. They're clothes aren't really in style and some are really trashy. They are a good place to go if you need a dress for a special event though because some are cute and really cheap.
Karina O.
Karina O.
Hartford, CT
The clothes they sell are not trashy. Depending on your style you can find something with out looking like a tramp. I shop there and I can't complain.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN
Sometimes all the sparkly things is a good thing, sometimes it's a bad thing. They can be itchy and look really cheap if overdone. I don't think it's the greatest place for prom dresses, but my plus size stepsister absolute loves it. I did get a LBD here on clearance for only $12. It fits me well and is adorable, the only thing that is not perfect is the belt that came with it being a little bit cheap, but what can you expect?
maria a.
maria a.
I have a pair of heels I purchased at Deb for prom about 4 years ago. They are beautiful and didn't spend much on them. I wear them once in a while. although they don't feel as if you were walking on clouds they're not too uncomfortable as other shoes. Maybe I'll buy some clothes from here
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
I love this store, whenever I'm in the mall I go here! A few of their items are a bit pricey but for the most part the prices are pretty acceptable
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
I like this store. The clothes are really nice and I love when there are sales and clearance. I love DEB's.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Joliet, IL
Deb has always been my go to when i need a dress for a social event. From prom, homecoming, weddings, they have every style dress for every type of event. They have great low prices, quality is a medium.
Sara R.
Sara R.
This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Dec. 14, 2016, 11 a.m.
Review for: DEB
Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.