BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like DEB because I can usually find really great deals on cute clothes. The only thing is they don't always last long. I've had some that were quality items for great prices but then I've also had some that fell apart not long after buying. You win some you lose some LOL. But for the price, its worth taking a chance!
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Madison, MS
I am a Deb JUNKIE, I am there every chance I get!!!
One thing that stands out for me is their plus size section, it has its OWN SIDE of the store, I like this because, when I shop at other stores plus size section it's just that ... A SECTION, so there is not much of a selection, but Debs has a HUGE selection to choose from and they are CUTE, thanks DEBS for giving us plus size ladies so much more to choose from!!!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
I'm glad that DEB works to create clothing for all body sizes and shapes. However, could they make it look less tacky?? The clothes are a little too "loud" for my taste. I would appreciate some more subtle pieces.
Christie A.
Christie A.
Jessup, PA
I love Deb.. and i am very upset they are going out of business.. i am in the middle of sizes. so depends on how they are made i can be in plus size and this is the only store that has cheap cute clothes for bigger girls now that DOTS closed. UGH
Ashlea W.
Ashlea W.
Boonsboro, MD
That's about all they're good for. Some of the clothes are cute but the rest look, well, like a prostitute. Fragrances are trashy; it's a knock-off store with low-quality clothing.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I literally love deb. They have cute clothes for an affordable price, and have a great selection for us bigger girls. I would recommend this store to anyone.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Anita H.
Anita H.
Harts, WV
Usually can find something here but most of the clothes are a little flashy for me. Prices are reasonable
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Irene H.
Irene H.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.