Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Jefferson, MA

Used to buy some of my semi formal dresses here when I was in middle school. Would not shop there now. Clothing is pretty cheep and some are a little "trashy".
Prudy m.
Prudy m.
Pittsburgh, PA

But there close are nice an cheap great place to grab a quik night out outfits
Klarissa J.
Klarissa J.

I love shopping here for things like homecoming dresses and whatnot, but their selection and pricing isn't always the best.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Glens Falls, NY

Not a bad brand. Fairly cheap! Every once in a while I will get some great finds. But sometimes I'll go in and not really find anything that catches my eye. They tend to have some good bogo deals and sales on clearance. Overall I like the fact that they're affordable.
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL

I shopped at Deb once in awhile as a teenager when I didn't have a whole lot of money to splurge on a outfit for whatever little outing I was going on . The clothes were cute and stylish but they weren't great quality after a wash or two the clothes weren't wearable.
Jerrie K.
Jerrie K.
Milwaukee, WI

I like it that they have something for every one. There clearence rocks.
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
Delaware, OK

I bought both of my prom dresses from deb stores and they were perfect and well priced. They usually have sales going on too
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA

The prices are good, but the quality isn't there. I know not every item is going to fit me since we all have different body shapes, but I have yet to try on something from here that even remotely fits good. Most things I have tried just look awkward.T he clothes look and feel cheep.
Amber W.
Amber W.

This store is found in my local mall and it has very limited cute clothes. This store is definitely my LAST option if I absolutely cannot find what I'm looking for. However, I did find a cute skirt there that I continue to wear.
veronica b.
veronica b.
York, PA

Don't shop her much. They have cute dresses for middle schoolers. The clothes is cheap but so is the material.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.