Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA

The prices are good, but the quality isn't there. I know not every item is going to fit me since we all have different body shapes, but I have yet to try on something from here that even remotely fits good. Most things I have tried just look awkward.T he clothes look and feel cheep.
Denisse R.
Denisse R.
Keizer, OR

I'm more on the bigger side and I love how Deb has all sizes of clothing. The clothing is cute and doesn't cost much! They also sell some pretty cute shoes!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT

I've found some great things at DEB! I love they they have a plus size section! I'm between a plus size and a straight size, so no matter what I know illnwalk out with some awesome outfits!
Danni R.
Danni R.

I hate even going into this store. It is always disorganized and stocked with cheap, trashy clothes. The only thing I ever bought from them (a tank top), fell apart the first time I washed it and I didn't even put it in the dryer. The only thing that prevents me from giving them a F grade is that they do sometimes have cute shoes however I have not ever bought any fearing that the quality would be sub-par.
sara r.
sara r.
South Hadley, MA

Deb has been a favorite store fo r me. They offer plus sizes and the clothes are all what's in style. I got all my prom dresses there.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl

I don't always love the clothes that they carry, but the store is wonderful and bright. They switch out the inventory often, and the customer service is amazing.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Providence, RI

I'm not trying to bash Debs, but I'm being honest, it's not my favorite shop. They sell cheap clothing that loses it color in the wash or worse. And they seem to have a lot of dated clothing as well. I've been seen the same heels there since I was 13, I'm 20 now, mind you.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI

I love this store! I always bought my dresses their for my dances and I bought clothes when they had sales, sadly they closed down where I live. :(
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD

Deb is a great store. Great prices and carries the latest fashions. And there online deals cannot be matched.
homeland, ca

I love to shop here they have so many on trend clothes, shoes and accesories. Their prices are really affordable . they have plus size clothes too. The clothes is a good quality and the shoes are so cute.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.