Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI

I love this store, whenever I'm in the mall I go here! A few of their items are a bit pricey but for the most part the prices are pretty acceptable
Victoria J.
Victoria J.

I like this store. The clothes are really nice and I love when there are sales and clearance. I love DEB's.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Joliet, IL

Deb has always been my go to when i need a dress for a social event. From prom, homecoming, weddings, they have every style dress for every type of event. They have great low prices, quality is a medium.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA

Use to love the store when I was younger but not they cost to much for me.Great knee hight sock they have here.But seams like the store been taken over with black style more.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Gastonia, NC

This store is usually hit or miss for me. I had a lot better luck in high school. I got some heels and homecoming dresses there, and they were my favorites! I can't get enough of their heels, even if they are way too tall for me to walk in!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Jefferson, MA

Used to buy some of my semi formal dresses here when I was in middle school. Would not shop there now. Clothing is pretty cheep and some are a little "trashy".
Prudy m.
Prudy m.
Pittsburgh, PA

But there close are nice an cheap great place to grab a quik night out outfits
Klarissa J.
Klarissa J.

I love shopping here for things like homecoming dresses and whatnot, but their selection and pricing isn't always the best.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.