BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Christa S.
Christa S.
Center Line , MI
DEB is not a bad store its just not a store that I would recommendto anyone that wants their clothes to last. Every time I get something from DEB it either rips or loses color real fast. i did buy a summer dress from them last year and it lasted me all summer! (and I still have it) (: DEB's prices are reasonable and some items are worth it.
homeland, ca
I love to shop here they have so many on trend clothes, shoes and accesories. Their prices are really affordable . they have plus size clothes too. The clothes is a good quality and the shoes are so cute.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Millville, NJ
I bought some clothes from Deb online over the summer. They have really cute stuff. A little expensive but the clearance prices were good. The quality of the clothes left a little to be desired. The shirts I bought shrunk right away. To the point where I couldn't even wear them again. Which was disappointing to say the least but the jacket I bought from there was really affordable and really cute. Also the jeans I got from there are great. They fit me perfectly. You ladies know it's hard to find a good pair of jeans. Try them out but be wary and shop smart.
KeKe Dior G.
KeKe Dior G.
Beltsville, MD
I use to shop at deb back ad high school it was a pretty good store, the debs around my way are now gone!!
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Far Rockaway, NY
HELEN J.
HELEN J.
Fashionista Expert
Is one of those store you go into to buy something you need really quickly. its not very good quality
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Lackawanna, NY
I will honest, den was my go to store because it's so close to me and being a plus sized girl with fashion sense and loving to shop the prices are amazing and you can't beat them, however lately I have been upset with the clothing for the plus size section lately !
Marta G.
Marta G.
This is one of my favorite stores mainly because they have plus size clothing, most stores that sell plus size the clothes are tacky but here they're trendy! Love it!
Christina P.
Christina P.
WHEELING, WV
It is a good place to shop for basics, like tanks/tees in every color. Also good for cheap homecoming dresses. Most of the stuff there is not my style, though.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Deb has very cheap looking clothes that I do not like to buy. I actually hate even going in that store.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.