Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
They have many styles of clothing but they cost a lot of money. most of my clothing from here has faded and not really last as long as my other stuff so if its just something you aren't going to wash a lot and wear a lot then you should be okay
DEB is not a bad store its just not a store that I would recommendto anyone that wants their clothes to last. Every time I get something from DEB it either rips or loses color real fast. i did buy a summer dress from them last year and it lasted me all summer! (and I still have it) (: DEB's prices are reasonable and some items are worth it.
I have purchased very few items from deb becasue of the quality. Their clothing is cheap and falls apart within a few washes. Most of their clothing is pre-teen to teen oriented, yet some of the clothing seems a bit too revealing for this age group.
This is the ONLY place I will get my tank tops, and one of the FEW places I will buy jeans. I am a 'bigger' girl, and they carry my size and I love the styles. Shirts from there are not my favorite. But they carry a variety of things that I love.
DEB is a really low brow, skanky store. Their clothing smells funny, is unattractive and nothing I would ever wear. I recently stopped in DEB looking for some fun NYE shoes and it seriously was like walking into a strippers closet. No thanks!
I love deb. It is the closest store to the ones I am used to before moving to this state. The only gripe I have with them is not enough selection of everyday casual wear. There are far more prom and glamour dresses than just regular type clothing.
Deb has very affordable prices, but sometimes can have an interesting array of clothing. It does have very good quality and cheap priced homecoming or prom dresses. I really do recommend going here, it has a pretty good selection of clothing.
I've never really liked this store. I've shopped there for homecoming and prom dresses but I don't think I've ever bought anything. The dresses are poor quality and unoriginal. In fact this store has become the butt of a joke with my friends.
I bought some clothes from here before and i washed them once and they litteraly fell apart on me. As well as i bought a dress here for a formal once and the only time i wore it the stap on the dress broke in half. So upsetting. Dissapointing
I like DEB in the sense that it has my size. This is defiantly a store where you have to try on clothes. A shirt in an XL might fit but a dress the same size won't go over your boobs. I got a pair of pants with rhinestones from there and the first day i wore them they were all falling off. So I would say definitely bad quality as well.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos