Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Nikole L.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR

Debs is a pretty good store. They're a great place to get formal dresses. When I was in High School I got one of my prom dresses there and one of my winter formal dresses there. Love them!
Patricia R.
Patricia R.

I love this store a lot of cute stuff, to bad they're going out of business!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

Definitely more of a store for kids in middle school or high school. They're clothes aren't really in style and some are really trashy. They are a good place to go if you need a dress for a special event though because some are cute and really cheap.
Karina O.
Karina O.
Hartford, CT

The clothes they sell are not trashy. Depending on your style you can find something with out looking like a tramp. I shop there and I can't complain.
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN

Not impressed. Also not surprised that the one by my house closed down. The clothes were cute but very poor quality for the most part. Overall it was a good place to go if I was on a trip and forgot to pack a dress or an extra set of PJs but didn't want to waste a lot of money on a temporary replacement.
maria a.
maria a.

I have a pair of heels I purchased at Deb for prom about 4 years ago. They are beautiful and didn't spend much on them. I wear them once in a while. although they don't feel as if you were walking on clouds they're not too uncomfortable as other shoes. Maybe I'll buy some clothes from here
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI

I love this store, whenever I'm in the mall I go here! A few of their items are a bit pricey but for the most part the prices are pretty acceptable
Victoria J.
Victoria J.

I like this store. The clothes are really nice and I love when there are sales and clearance. I love DEB's.
Randi H.
Randi H.

I love the bright neon colors that they have, just wish they'd have a bigger in store plus size section
Amber J.
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ

I go in there from time to time to look at their tank tops and shoes, honestly anything I have ever gotten from them has fallen apart and not lasted I wouldn't waste my money and buy something out right, also a lot of their new in stock items are tacky and keep getting tackier each year
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.