Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Robin M.
Robin M.
I love shopping at Deb they have the cutest clothes and shoes the jewelry is to die for and their costs are inexpensive
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Millville, NJ
I bought some clothes from Deb online over the summer. They have really cute stuff. A little expensive but the clearance prices were good. The quality of the clothes left a little to be desired. The shirts I bought shrunk right away. To the point where I couldn't even wear them again. Which was disappointing to say the least but the jacket I bought from there was really affordable and really cute. Also the jeans I got from there are great. They fit me perfectly. You ladies know it's hard to find a good pair of jeans. Try them out but be wary and shop smart.
KeKe Dior G.
KeKe Dior G.
Beltsville, MD
I use to shop at deb back ad high school it was a pretty good store, the debs around my way are now gone!!
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Far Rockaway, NY
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Lackawanna, NY
I will honest, den was my go to store because it's so close to me and being a plus sized girl with fashion sense and loving to shop the prices are amazing and you can't beat them, however lately I have been upset with the clothing for the plus size section lately !
Marta G.
Marta G.
This is one of my favorite stores mainly because they have plus size clothing, most stores that sell plus size the clothes are tacky but here they're trendy! Love it!
Maira P.
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI
The prices are way too high, for the cheap products they carry. I have bought limited items from this store, because after one wash they are falling apart. Not my fave.
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.