Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I was very surprised when I heard Deb was going out of business. They had a variety of sizes and styles for everyone. Their clothing was of lower quality but such a reasonable price that it made it worth it.
I love DEB they have sizes for all kinds of bodys, Me and my cousins all shop here, I'm short and I always find jeans that compliment my legs, My cousin is plus size and she always finds cute clothes that many other stores forget to provide! They have really nice selections in accordance to the seasons, and many cute things in sale like ripped jeans, dresses and even a wide variety of heels to choose from. No matter what season it is, they always have cute dresses and they are very affordable.
Some people are bashing deb. But they really shouldn't be. They have a range of jewelry, scarves, socks, belts, lotions & body spray. Their range in clothes is great also.
I love the wide selection of clothes in the store. I love the prices. I just wish there was one closer to me. The local store closed and the nearest store is 45 minutes away
It is a good place to shop for basics, like tanks/tees in every color. Also good for cheap homecoming dresses. Most of the stuff there is not my style, though.
This store dose have some cute clothes, the prices there are decent.sometimes they have some very good sales and deals!
Although I don't shop here often, I did today with my one roommate from school who's a frequent shopper. She shops the plus size and I love that the store accommodates to that and junior sizes :) Today when we went the whole store was 30% off and clearance taking an additional 50% off! I scored a nice pair of lace up shoes for $4! Will definitely check this store out again :)
Pretty good quality for the price. I wish they did more for their plus sizes though.
There clothes are made cheaply - but... the clothes are cheap. you get what you pay for. I have been wearing stuff from them for a long time. you have to pick your things by remembering that Debs doesn't make everything amazing. Jeans are GREAT from there. but jackets some shirts and things that are made to last and wear for a long time do not. stay away from those. Now in my picture I have a lace cover top on. and I LOVE IT. its not made to last but I'm only going to wear it to things inside for special things. so it works for why i bought it. Now i must say my review ONLY counts for the plus size side. Also the dresses are good for homecoming.
Talk about horribly cheap clothing! DEB is disgusting, the clothing is so ghetto and so poorly made you should completely avoid the store!
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos