Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Laura M.
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN

Sometimes all the sparkly things is a good thing, sometimes it's a bad thing. They can be itchy and look really cheap if overdone. I don't think it's the greatest place for prom dresses, but my plus size stepsister absolute loves it. I did get a LBD here on clearance for only $12. It fits me well and is adorable, the only thing that is not perfect is the belt that came with it being a little bit cheap, but what can you expect?
maria a.
maria a.

I have a pair of heels I purchased at Deb for prom about 4 years ago. They are beautiful and didn't spend much on them. I wear them once in a while. although they don't feel as if you were walking on clouds they're not too uncomfortable as other shoes. Maybe I'll buy some clothes from here
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI

I love this store, whenever I'm in the mall I go here! A few of their items are a bit pricey but for the most part the prices are pretty acceptable
Victoria J.
Victoria J.

I like this store. The clothes are really nice and I love when there are sales and clearance. I love DEB's.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA

I haven't been to this store in years. I remember them having pretty cheap quality clothing that was kind of slutty though. You may be able to find something more classy but it could take some work.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA

Use to love the store when I was younger but not they cost to much for me.Great knee hight sock they have here.But seams like the store been taken over with black style more.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Gastonia, NC

This store is usually hit or miss for me. I had a lot better luck in high school. I got some heels and homecoming dresses there, and they were my favorites! I can't get enough of their heels, even if they are way too tall for me to walk in!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Jefferson, MA

Used to buy some of my semi formal dresses here when I was in middle school. Would not shop there now. Clothing is pretty cheep and some are a little "trashy".
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.