BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Sinking S.
Alexandria, IN
I love this store. They have a wide variety of clothing, from the "hipster" type of clothes, to more preppy, they have it! They have adorable jeans fairly priced, cute shoes, and I pretty much only buy dresses here. The only thing I don't care for is that some items are cheaply made and fall apart after not much wear, but you get what you pay for.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The only thing I really like about this store is the shoes. Fashionable and great prices. I don't feel so mcuh about the clothing, sizes run real funny and just not worth the price for the quality. But if your looking for shoes I would check The Deb out!
Gabrielle O.
Syracuse, NY
I got the cutest kimono at this store the other day. Being a plus size woman it can be hard to find stylish clothes that fit, and this is my one stop shop! The clothes can be a little cheap but as long as you wash them as directed you will be okay.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
In high school I use to buy my dance dresses there. But that is the only thing you can buy there that has quality. Their clothes smell of formaldehyde and they are not attractive. They should just stick to selling dresses and get rid of their clothes.
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
I really loved the jeans from this store. Too bad they are closing my nearest store. They also had every cute dresses during the year. Prices weren't too bad for the quality of the clothes. I feel that the tops run smaller than the actual size stated.
Jennifer A.
Alamo, NV
I wish they had one of these stores around where i live! theres one where my dad lives and i went there, o i just love their stuff, and i found the perfect heels for 25$ for my wedding...they were the exact colors and everything which is hard to find!
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
I LOVE LOVE LOVED DEBS and am so so so sad to see the stores closing! I always would stop in when I would head to the mall just to see what they had that was new.
I always bought my bathing suits there as well....they had something for everything!
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I always get FABULOUS deals here. They have awesome sales, and amazing items that aren't on sale that I love buying regardless! I always find something I love and their styles always flatter me even when I thought they wouldn't! Ahh it's amazing, always recommend it!
Eva R.
Kearney, NE
I've shopped here a few times but I'll be honest...for a plus size woman most of their clothes run small. Also, I wouldn't normally wear some of their clothes because they are loud neons, glittery, or animal prints. Which is fine, just not my style.
Karolynn M.
W Alexandria, OH
Deb is the only place I buy my jean!! They have 50% off online ol the time so I can pick them up for $20 bucks which is really awesome!!!! I don't really buy anything else I done care for their tops, I feel like there to cheaply made and very thin...
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.