BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
I LOVE LOVE LOVED DEBS and am so so so sad to see the stores closing! I always would stop in when I would head to the mall just to see what they had that was new.
I always bought my bathing suits there as well....they had something for everything!
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I always get FABULOUS deals here. They have awesome sales, and amazing items that aren't on sale that I love buying regardless! I always find something I love and their styles always flatter me even when I thought they wouldn't! Ahh it's amazing, always recommend it!
Eva R.
Kearney, NE
I've shopped here a few times but I'll be honest...for a plus size woman most of their clothes run small. Also, I wouldn't normally wear some of their clothes because they are loud neons, glittery, or animal prints. Which is fine, just not my style.
Jennifer A.
Alamo, NV
I wish they had one of these stores around where i live! theres one where my dad lives and i went there, o i just love their stuff, and i found the perfect heels for 25$ for my wedding...they were the exact colors and everything which is hard to find!
Karolynn M.
W Alexandria, OH
Deb is the only place I buy my jean!! They have 50% off online ol the time so I can pick them up for $20 bucks which is really awesome!!!! I don't really buy anything else I done care for their tops, I feel like there to cheaply made and very thin...
Sinking S.
Alexandria, IN
I love this store. They have a wide variety of clothing, from the "hipster" type of clothes, to more preppy, they have it! They have adorable jeans fairly priced, cute shoes, and I pretty much only buy dresses here. The only thing I don't care for is that some items are cheaply made and fall apart after not much wear, but you get what you pay for.
Vanessa R.
Wausau, WI
I love deb. It is the closest store to the ones I am used to before moving to this state. The only gripe I have with them is not enough selection of everyday casual wear. There are far more prom and glamour dresses than just regular type clothing.
Ruby C.
I used to go here when I was younger, like middle school, but with age comes wisdom...the clothes does not last very long and loses shape quickly. Fabrics are cheap looking and from experience they appear see-through when photographed, not cool
Emily P.
Deb was definitely my go-to store for plus size clothes until they filed bankruptcy and shut down the stores. The majority of my shirts are from Deb and their prices are pretty decent in comparison with other stores that sell plus size clothing.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
DEB is a really low brow, skanky store. Their clothing smells funny, is unattractive and nothing I would ever wear. I recently stopped in DEB looking for some fun NYE shoes and it seriously was like walking into a strippers closet. No thanks!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.