Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
HELEN J.
HELEN J.

Is one of those store you go into to buy something you need really quickly. its not very good quality
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Lackawanna, NY

I will honest, den was my go to store because it's so close to me and being a plus sized girl with fashion sense and loving to shop the prices are amazing and you can't beat them, however lately I have been upset with the clothing for the plus size section lately !
Marta G.
Marta G.

This is one of my favorite stores mainly because they have plus size clothing, most stores that sell plus size the clothes are tacky but here they're trendy! Love it!
Maira P.
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI

The prices are way too high, for the cheap products they carry. I have bought limited items from this store, because after one wash they are falling apart. Not my fave.
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.

I love this store a lot of cute stuff, to bad they're going out of business!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

Definitely more of a store for kids in middle school or high school. They're clothes aren't really in style and some are really trashy. They are a good place to go if you need a dress for a special event though because some are cute and really cheap.
Karina O.
Karina O.
Hartford, CT

The clothes they sell are not trashy. Depending on your style you can find something with out looking like a tramp. I shop there and I can't complain.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.