- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Deb has a fantastic selection of dresses. Their outfits are so cute, and the people that work there are so helpful. They carry dresses that work for any size. They have a great selection of dresses for any type of style. Their clothes are worth the price.
I love DEB to buy clothes from. Some of their clothes I'll admit are too "teenage" for me because I am 26 now, but I'm not ready to switch to the women's dept from juniors yet. They do have a lot of cute clothes for decent prices and have lots of sales.
I will be honest, the quality of most of the products is awful. I also was more into their style when I was in high school than I am now. That being said, if you're looking for high school styles and you're on a budget, this place can be really great.
I enjoy this store around holidays and major sales because the clothes are super cute. I love their selection of clothes, dresses, and jewelry. They keep up with all the hottest tends and fashion. It's also great because they have a plus size line as well!
This store is great for looking good they have fancy things for cheap and every time i go to this store i spend a lot of money and walk out with a lot i have bought a variety of things from there and i have never been disappointed just an awesome store
Deb is the only place I buy my jean!! They have 50% off online ol the time so I can pick them up for $20 bucks which is really awesome!!!! I don't really buy anything else I done care for their tops, I feel like there to cheaply made and very thin...
The only thing I really like about this store is the shoes. Fashionable and great prices. I don't feel so mcuh about the clothing, sizes run real funny and just not worth the price for the quality. But if your looking for shoes I would check The Deb out!
I wish they had one of these stores around where i live! theres one where my dad lives and i went there, o i just love their stuff, and i found the perfect heels for 25$ for my wedding...they were the exact colors and everything which is hard to find!
I love Deb.. and i am very upset they are going out of business.. i am in the middle of sizes. so depends on how they are made i can be in plus size and this is the only store that has cheap cute clothes for bigger girls now that DOTS closed. UGH
I've shopped here a few times but I'll be honest...for a plus size woman most of their clothes run small. Also, I wouldn't normally wear some of their clothes because they are loud neons, glittery, or animal prints. Which is fine, just not my style.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos