Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Newport News, VA

They have pretty dresses and some clothing. I personally loved shopping here more for the accessories.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY

I love debs they have a lot off clothes for curvy girls in styles you wound't find in the department stores. I always go check their site for a last minute peace for an outfit the prices are a little funny though;I go to i go to rainbows and find the same thing i wanted on debs for way cheaper.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I love deb, the few that are by me are going out of business though which is depressing. they have great prices, always my first stop when I'm looking for a dress
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio

A very nice store to get cute clothes ........................................
Charmaine B.
Charmaine B.
Lima, OH

This is my go to dress shop! I always find bargains on my dresses. I'm a Mary Kay consultant so for weekly events and big national events I find my dresses here. I usually catch them on sale, so between season (prom, homecoming, graduation) they have the best prices, I usually get 3 dresses anywhere from $40-$60. I don't have an issue with quality because they aren't normal everyday wear, so they last a long time.
Christa S.
Christa S.
Center Line , MI

DEB is not a bad store its just not a store that I would recommendto anyone that wants their clothes to last. Every time I get something from DEB it either rips or loses color real fast. i did buy a summer dress from them last year and it lasted me all summer! (and I still have it) (: DEB's prices are reasonable and some items are worth it.
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Millville, NJ

I bought some clothes from Deb online over the summer. They have really cute stuff. A little expensive but the clearance prices were good. The quality of the clothes left a little to be desired. The shirts I bought shrunk right away. To the point where I couldn't even wear them again. Which was disappointing to say the least but the jacket I bought from there was really affordable and really cute. Also the jeans I got from there are great. They fit me perfectly. You ladies know it's hard to find a good pair of jeans. Try them out but be wary and shop smart.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.