Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Bree B.
Bree B.
Hanover Twp, PA
I am a plus sized girl. I have a dark kind of style. Sometimes i like the things at DEBS. Other times I find myself looking at skin tight just-for-skinny-girls type of clothes. They're sizes got smaller. I am an XL, sometimes 2x, and DEBS clothes has me between 2x and 3x
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Honestly, the only time I go to DEB is when I'm in a time-crunch for something that will last (hopefully) one night. And I can't stress more only one night. The jewelry is adorable and the styles are up to date, but the fabric and design is just a headache. I was trying on banquet dresses the other day, and one tore at the seam when I'm not big at all.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Maricopa, AZ
The clothing is very cute. They carry plus sizes and smaller sizes!(: I got a $200.00 prom dress for $35.00!! I don't normally go to DEB unless there is a sale, but when they have sales the pricing is great!
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Thorndale, PA
JEANS JEANS JEANS!!! this is the only thing they carry that lasts! I'm serious, its practically the only place I purchase my jeans, just wait for a sale and your golden.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Newport News, VA
They have pretty dresses and some clothing. I personally loved shopping here more for the accessories.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I love debs they have a lot off clothes for curvy girls in styles you wound't find in the department stores. I always go check their site for a last minute peace for an outfit the prices are a little funny though;I go to i go to rainbows and find the same thing i wanted on debs for way cheaper.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
A very nice store to get cute clothes ........................................
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.