Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Charmaine B.
Charmaine B.
Lima, OH

This is my go to dress shop! I always find bargains on my dresses. I'm a Mary Kay consultant so for weekly events and big national events I find my dresses here. I usually catch them on sale, so between season (prom, homecoming, graduation) they have the best prices, I usually get 3 dresses anywhere from $40-$60. I don't have an issue with quality because they aren't normal everyday wear, so they last a long time.
Christa S.
Christa S.
Center Line , MI

DEB is not a bad store its just not a store that I would recommendto anyone that wants their clothes to last. Every time I get something from DEB it either rips or loses color real fast. i did buy a summer dress from them last year and it lasted me all summer! (and I still have it) (: DEB's prices are reasonable and some items are worth it.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY

I like the wide variety that Deb's offers. There is pretty clothing for relatively cheap prices. I do wish that some pieces were of better quality, but for the price you can't really complain. The only other problem I have is the sizing. It's very inconsistent. But overall, I do like Deb's very much!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Millville, NJ

I bought some clothes from Deb online over the summer. They have really cute stuff. A little expensive but the clearance prices were good. The quality of the clothes left a little to be desired. The shirts I bought shrunk right away. To the point where I couldn't even wear them again. Which was disappointing to say the least but the jacket I bought from there was really affordable and really cute. Also the jeans I got from there are great. They fit me perfectly. You ladies know it's hard to find a good pair of jeans. Try them out but be wary and shop smart.
KeKe Dior G.
KeKe Dior G.
Beltsville, MD

I use to shop at deb back ad high school it was a pretty good store, the debs around my way are now gone!!
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Far Rockaway, NY

HERLEN J.
HERLEN J.

Is one of those store you go into to buy something you need really quickly. its not very good quality
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Lackawanna, NY

I will honest, den was my go to store because it's so close to me and being a plus sized girl with fashion sense and loving to shop the prices are amazing and you can't beat them, however lately I have been upset with the clothing for the plus size section lately !
Randi H.
Randi H.

I love the bright neon colors that they have, just wish they'd have a bigger in store plus size section
Amber J.
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ

I go in there from time to time to look at their tank tops and shoes, honestly anything I have ever gotten from them has fallen apart and not lasted I wouldn't waste my money and buy something out right, also a lot of their new in stock items are tacky and keep getting tackier each year
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.