Add a Photo

Andrea T.
Far Rockaway, NY

HERLEN J.
HERLEN J.

Is one of those store you go into to buy something you need really quickly. its not very good quality
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Lackawanna , Ny

I will honest, den was my go to store because it's so close to me and being a plus sized girl with fashion sense and loving to shop the prices are amazing and you can't beat them, however lately I have been upset with the clothing for the plus size section lately !
Marta G.
Marta G.

This is one of my favorite stores mainly because they have plus size clothing, most stores that sell plus size the clothes are tacky but here they're trendy! Love it!
Maira P.
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI

The prices are way too high, for the cheap products they carry. I have bought limited items from this store, because after one wash they are falling apart. Not my fave.
Nikole L.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR

Debs is a pretty good store. They're a great place to get formal dresses. When I was in High School I got one of my prom dresses there and one of my winter formal dresses there. Love them!
Patricia R.
Patricia R.

I love this store a lot of cute stuff, to bad they're going out of business!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

Definitely more of a store for kids in middle school or high school. They're clothes aren't really in style and some are really trashy. They are a good place to go if you need a dress for a special event though because some are cute and really cheap.
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA

I found all of my work pants from Deb. While the quality is kinda "eh", the prices can't be beat. I mostly shopped there for items on the sale rack.
Nikia R.
Nikia R.
Missoula, MT

I like this atore a lot and although I haven't shopped there in a long time there season sales are very handy and that is where I got a lot of my formal dresses from freshman to junior year of high school.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.