DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Emma M.
Emma M.
Hudson, WI
In all honesty I can't stand this store. It's messy, the carpet always looks dirty, and the dressing rooms are disgusting. But my least favorite part is that every time I go into a DEB they have a clearance rack, and what's on it? A bunch of broken jewelry. Tacky. Nobody wants to see that. Just not a fan.
Emma
Emma
secanne, PA
In my past Deb clothing has always fallen apart on me. Yes, some of there stuff is very cute and cheap but do you really want to pay that cost to wear that item once? I wouldn't want to, the DEB store by me isn't well kept and doesn't have great workers either :(
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
Deb is a great store. Great prices and carries the latest fashions. And there online deals cannot be matched.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Christiansbrg, VA
The clothing is super cute but made soooo cheap. i think if they are gonna be made so cheap they shouldnt be that pricey
lauryn H.
lauryn H.
Painesville, OH
Deb has very affordable prices, but sometimes can have an interesting array of clothing. It does have very good quality and cheap priced homecoming or prom dresses. I really do recommend going here, it has a pretty good selection of clothing.
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly, I haven't stepped foot in this shop since sophomore year in high school. They have cutesy things that are cheap and used for layering outfits but you definitely outgrow the store quickly. Its geared more towards young girls now.
Kristin  A.
Kristin A.
Johnston, RI
Has great clothes.. A little pricey.. Very upset that my local DEB store is closing! :(
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
DEB is a really low brow, skanky store. Their clothing smells funny, is unattractive and nothing I would ever wear. I recently stopped in DEB looking for some fun NYE shoes and it seriously was like walking into a strippers closet. No thanks!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Manitowoc, WI
Honestly my go to store. They always have something i like! Great prices too!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I have personally only found a few items in the store that I liked over a period of several years. They are reasonably priced if you are on a budget and need formal gowns.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.