Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Well, I feel this store is a little behind on the fashions. For instance, when 80s stuff was in they didn't have it. A little while later when another style was really in they only had 80s stuff. The plus side is they have larger sizes and its very affordable.
I really can not stand this store. It is always a mess, their clothes are of very cheap quality and I find so many clothes that are already breaking down just sitting on the rack. Also it is hard to find normal clothes here, everything just looks so trashy.
The items in this store are inexpensive, but they also look very cheap and some things border on trashy. There are lots of formal dresses, but I feel like you will probably show up at prom and see another girl wearing your dress. I did find a nice white sun dress for my high school graduation (checked because I was desparate) but usually I steer clear.
DEB is a good store if you are looking for regular clothes to wear, they have some cute stuff. But if you are looking for a dress I would recommend somewhere else, because they tend to tear easy and to many other people get dresses for there dances here.
I got my prom dress back in 2008 from this store. I absolutely loved the dress I picked the only problem was that it had a tiny hole on it. But the cashier was more than happy to sell the dress to me with a 50% off!!! Took it home and fix it myself!! :)
Sure the clothes are cheap but is it worth it? The styles are way outdated and half of the store is just plus size and dresses. The tossed aside clearance section is all squeezed together to the point where you cannot separate it. The shoes and clothes are just plain trashy! No body with class would shop here. Even for 10 dollars I would not shop here
I enjoy this store around holidays and major sales because the clothes are super cute. I love their selection of clothes, dresses, and jewelry. They keep up with all the hottest tends and fashion. It's also great because they have a plus size line as well!
This store is great for looking good they have fancy things for cheap and every time i go to this store i spend a lot of money and walk out with a lot i have bought a variety of things from there and i have never been disappointed just an awesome store
I'll be the first to say DEB isn't my favorite store, but it is a great place for one to shop if your on a budget or hunting a prom dress. Ill have to say my favorite feature about this store is the shoes. Which are surprising quality for being so cheap!
I will be honest, the quality of most of the products is awful. I also was more into their style when I was in high school than I am now. That being said, if you're looking for high school styles and you're on a budget, this place can be really great.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos