Add a Photo

Photos (27)
gao v.
gao v.
Brandon, FL
I'm not a big fan of anything their except for their dresses, definitely good quality for a good price and love their sales on them also.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Wagontown, PA
This store has a lot of cute clothes. Always has something on sale. Only downer is some of the stuff doesn't seem to be made well. You wash a shirt one time and it's already falling apart. :(
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Carmel, IN
Deb was really big when I was in middle school but now it's definitely not a cool store. The quality is bad and a lot of the clothes are too bright/rave-y for me.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
They sometimes have cute clothes. They have nice perfume section. However they do not treat employees nicely. They take advantage of them.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
I have gone to deb for shoes, prom/homecoming dresses, and lots of other things. They are kind of expensive sometimes, but I like their clothes a lot.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
Great for younger adults which is kind of pushing it, but mostly targeted at teenagers. I remember them being one of the only stores having quite the good selection when it came to formal dresses in all kinds and sizes.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
I really enjoyed this store in my high school years, but I have kind of out grown it now. But I really loved it when I was younger because they had some really cute clothes for decent prices, and their shoes were fantastic! AND I got my first prom dress there for $150 and I loved it! Got lots of compliments (:
Fae A.
Fae A.
SCITUATE
I use to love shopping here, but with being on a budget now I don't think I'll being buying a cheaply made 50 or 60 dollar dress.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.