- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I dislike the cloths.. However, they have some really GREAT shoes every so often and it sucks because the ones that are actually cute they don't order enough of. As well when you go on their site they don't ever have the most common shoe sizes to order either.
I got my prom dress back in 2008 from this store. I absolutely loved the dress I picked the only problem was that it had a tiny hole on it. But the cashier was more than happy to sell the dress to me with a 50% off!!! Took it home and fix it myself!! :)
The items in this store are inexpensive, but they also look very cheap and some things border on trashy. There are lots of formal dresses, but I feel like you will probably show up at prom and see another girl wearing your dress. I did find a nice white sun dress for my high school graduation (checked because I was desparate) but usually I steer clear.
Sure the clothes are cheap but is it worth it? The styles are way outdated and half of the store is just plus size and dresses. The tossed aside clearance section is all squeezed together to the point where you cannot separate it. The shoes and clothes are just plain trashy! No body with class would shop here. Even for 10 dollars I would not shop here
I am a plus sized women so I like that Deb does have plus size at certain stores. They sell affordable clothes also. The stores are typically a mess, and the customer service isn't the greatest, but I love to purchase jeans, plain tees and tanktops there.
I enjoy this store around holidays and major sales because the clothes are super cute. I love their selection of clothes, dresses, and jewelry. They keep up with all the hottest tends and fashion. It's also great because they have a plus size line as well!
In college DEB was the place to shop for club clothes! This is the only type of clothing I buy from this store however. They have fun stuff for going out at good prices. I also LOVE that they have a plus size section since not everyone is a skinny minny!
DEB is a good store if you are looking for regular clothes to wear, they have some cute stuff. But if you are looking for a dress I would recommend somewhere else, because they tend to tear easy and to many other people get dresses for there dances here.
I am not overly impressed with Deb, at least since the last time I've been (3 years at least ) at that time It seemed like the clothing was cheaply made and made small. Not sure if things have changed or not, but that's the reason why i have not been back
I really liked shopping at DEB until the store closest to me closed. They have an ok selection of regular clothing and formal wear for the price but the quality isn't terrible. I bought several of my homecoming dresses and shoes there and i loved them.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos