Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Lisa F.
Lisa F.

I have gone to deb for shoes, prom/homecoming dresses, and lots of other things. They are kind of expensive sometimes, but I like their clothes a lot.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC

Great for younger adults which is kind of pushing it, but mostly targeted at teenagers. I remember them being one of the only stores having quite the good selection when it came to formal dresses in all kinds and sizes.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

I really enjoyed this store in my high school years, but I have kind of out grown it now. But I really loved it when I was younger because they had some really cute clothes for decent prices, and their shoes were fantastic! AND I got my first prom dress there for $150 and I loved it! Got lots of compliments (:
Fae A.
Fae A.
SCITUATE

I use to love shopping here, but with being on a budget now I don't think I'll being buying a cheaply made 50 or 60 dollar dress.
Mindy A.
Mindy A.
Callands, VA

I love to get clothes for a girl's night out here. There is always something fun to wear.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Barberton, OH

They have the cutest clothes, shoes, accessories and more! They always keep the styles up to date, and they keep their prices reasonable. This is also a great place for formal wear! I have been shopping at DEB for years and have never been unsatisfied, I will continue turning to DEB for all my clothing/accessory needs!
Bree B.
Bree B.
Hanover Twp, PA

I am a plus sized girl. I have a dark kind of style. Sometimes i like the things at DEBS. Other times I find myself looking at skin tight just-for-skinny-girls type of clothes. They're sizes got smaller. I am an XL, sometimes 2x, and DEBS clothes has me between 2x and 3x
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT

Honestly, the only time I go to DEB is when I'm in a time-crunch for something that will last (hopefully) one night. And I can't stress more only one night. The jewelry is adorable and the styles are up to date, but the fabric and design is just a headache. I was trying on banquet dresses the other day, and one tore at the seam when I'm not big at all.
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.