Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Thorndale, PA

JEANS JEANS JEANS!!! this is the only thing they carry that lasts! I'm serious, its practically the only place I purchase my jeans, just wait for a sale and your golden.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Newport News, VA

They have pretty dresses and some clothing. I personally loved shopping here more for the accessories.
Dana T.
Dana T.
brentwood, NY

I love debs they have a lot off clothes for curvy girls in styles you wound't find in the department stores. I always go check their site for a last minute peace for an outfit the prices are a little funny though;I go to i go to rainbows and find the same thing i wanted on debs for way cheaper.
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Inez, KY

I have been there a few times, nothing fits right and it's kinda expensive . I don't recommend unless your looking for a homecoming dress or prom dress
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio

A very nice store to get cute clothes ........................................
Charmaine B.
Charmaine B.
Lima, OH

This is my go to dress shop! I always find bargains on my dresses. I'm a Mary Kay consultant so for weekly events and big national events I find my dresses here. I usually catch them on sale, so between season (prom, homecoming, graduation) they have the best prices, I usually get 3 dresses anywhere from $40-$60. I don't have an issue with quality because they aren't normal everyday wear, so they last a long time.
Christa S.
Christa S.
Center Line , MI

DEB is not a bad store its just not a store that I would recommendto anyone that wants their clothes to last. Every time I get something from DEB it either rips or loses color real fast. i did buy a summer dress from them last year and it lasted me all summer! (and I still have it) (: DEB's prices are reasonable and some items are worth it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hialeah, FL

I often stop into DEB whenever I'm at the mall. They often have super cheap dresses (I got my prom dress for $10). Their clothing is ok, but pretty bad quality compared to other stores. You pretty much get what you pay for.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Berea, OH

Deb has some really cute stuff for really great prices. they always have an abundance of sale racks with awesome deals like BOGO 50% off, on both sale and full price merch. they have nice jeans and i feel like every time i go into a store, i do find something i like. also its nice to see a major chain with plus sizes.
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA

I found all of my work pants from Deb. While the quality is kinda "eh", the prices can't be beat. I mostly shopped there for items on the sale rack.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.