Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Barberton, OH

They have the cutest clothes, shoes, accessories and more! They always keep the styles up to date, and they keep their prices reasonable. This is also a great place for formal wear! I have been shopping at DEB for years and have never been unsatisfied, I will continue turning to DEB for all my clothing/accessory needs!
Bree B.
Bree B.
Hanover Twp, PA

I am a plus sized girl. I have a dark kind of style. Sometimes i like the things at DEBS. Other times I find myself looking at skin tight just-for-skinny-girls type of clothes. They're sizes got smaller. I am an XL, sometimes 2x, and DEBS clothes has me between 2x and 3x
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT

Honestly, the only time I go to DEB is when I'm in a time-crunch for something that will last (hopefully) one night. And I can't stress more only one night. The jewelry is adorable and the styles are up to date, but the fabric and design is just a headache. I was trying on banquet dresses the other day, and one tore at the seam when I'm not big at all.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

I love Deb. There are plus sizes available at most stores also. They are inexpensive clothes that are fine quality.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Thorndale, PA

JEANS JEANS JEANS!!! this is the only thing they carry that lasts! I'm serious, its practically the only place I purchase my jeans, just wait for a sale and your golden.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Newport News, VA

They have pretty dresses and some clothing. I personally loved shopping here more for the accessories.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY

I love debs they have a lot off clothes for curvy girls in styles you wound't find in the department stores. I always go check their site for a last minute peace for an outfit the prices are a little funny though;I go to i go to rainbows and find the same thing i wanted on debs for way cheaper.
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Inez, KY

I have been there a few times, nothing fits right and it's kinda expensive . I don't recommend unless your looking for a homecoming dress or prom dress
Bloomington, IN

The store here went out of business! :( I used to get clothes there a lot.
Amber W.
Amber W.

This store is found in my local mall and it has very limited cute clothes. This store is definitely my LAST option if I absolutely cannot find what I'm looking for. However, I did find a cute skirt there that I continue to wear.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.