Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Carmel, IN

Deb was really big when I was in middle school but now it's definitely not a cool store. The quality is bad and a lot of the clothes are too bright/rave-y for me.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania

They sometimes have cute clothes. They have nice perfume section. However they do not treat employees nicely. They take advantage of them.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.

I have gone to deb for shoes, prom/homecoming dresses, and lots of other things. They are kind of expensive sometimes, but I like their clothes a lot.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC

Great for younger adults which is kind of pushing it, but mostly targeted at teenagers. I remember them being one of the only stores having quite the good selection when it came to formal dresses in all kinds and sizes.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

I really enjoyed this store in my high school years, but I have kind of out grown it now. But I really loved it when I was younger because they had some really cute clothes for decent prices, and their shoes were fantastic! AND I got my first prom dress there for $150 and I loved it! Got lots of compliments (:
Fae A.
Fae A.
SCITUATE

I use to love shopping here, but with being on a budget now I don't think I'll being buying a cheaply made 50 or 60 dollar dress.
Mindy A.
Mindy A.
Callands, VA

I love to get clothes for a girl's night out here. There is always something fun to wear.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Barberton, OH

They have the cutest clothes, shoes, accessories and more! They always keep the styles up to date, and they keep their prices reasonable. This is also a great place for formal wear! I have been shopping at DEB for years and have never been unsatisfied, I will continue turning to DEB for all my clothing/accessory needs!
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.