Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV

Honestly...not the classiest clothing around, and a little overpriced. Never a store I stop at when shopping.
gao v.
gao v.
Brandon, FL

I'm not a big fan of anything their except for their dresses, definitely good quality for a good price and love their sales on them also.
Bloomington, IN

The store here went out of business! :( I used to get clothes there a lot.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Carmel, IN

Deb was really big when I was in middle school but now it's definitely not a cool store. The quality is bad and a lot of the clothes are too bright/rave-y for me.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania

They sometimes have cute clothes. They have nice perfume section. However they do not treat employees nicely. They take advantage of them.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.

I have gone to deb for shoes, prom/homecoming dresses, and lots of other things. They are kind of expensive sometimes, but I like their clothes a lot.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC

Great for younger adults which is kind of pushing it, but mostly targeted at teenagers. I remember them being one of the only stores having quite the good selection when it came to formal dresses in all kinds and sizes.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

I really enjoyed this store in my high school years, but I have kind of out grown it now. But I really loved it when I was younger because they had some really cute clothes for decent prices, and their shoes were fantastic! AND I got my first prom dress there for $150 and I loved it! Got lots of compliments (:
Amber W.
Amber W.

This store is found in my local mall and it has very limited cute clothes. This store is definitely my LAST option if I absolutely cannot find what I'm looking for. However, I did find a cute skirt there that I continue to wear.
veronica b.
veronica b.
York, PA

Don't shop her much. They have cute dresses for middle schoolers. The clothes is cheap but so is the material.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.