Add a Photo

Photos (27)
lauryn H.
lauryn H.
Painesville, OH

Deb has very affordable prices, but sometimes can have an interesting array of clothing. It does have very good quality and cheap priced homecoming or prom dresses. I really do recommend going here, it has a pretty good selection of clothing.
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ

Honestly, I haven't stepped foot in this shop since sophomore year in high school. They have cutesy things that are cheap and used for layering outfits but you definitely outgrow the store quickly. Its geared more towards young girls now.
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV

DEB is a really low brow, skanky store. Their clothing smells funny, is unattractive and nothing I would ever wear. I recently stopped in DEB looking for some fun NYE shoes and it seriously was like walking into a strippers closet. No thanks!
Shateau H.
Shateau H.
Waukee, IA

I used to love this location. I would go there to get nice "dressy" tops all the time at amazing prices. Then it seems over that last 3 years or so they have got really juvenile with the designs. Everything has so kind of saying or preteen look to it. I am really sad.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV

Honestly...not the classiest clothing around, and a little overpriced. Never a store I stop at when shopping.
gao v.
gao v.
Brandon, FL

I'm not a big fan of anything their except for their dresses, definitely good quality for a good price and love their sales on them also.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Loda, IL

This store has a lot of cute clothes. Always has something on sale. Only downer is some of the stuff doesn't seem to be made well. You wash a shirt one time and it's already falling apart. :(
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.