BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Madi M.
Normal, IL
When looking for a cute outfit or dress on a budget, its a great place to at least scope out before you hit the bigger, more expensive stores. Although the past few times i have attended the store, they have had a limited selection of sizes and dresses available.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I love find my jeans here! I can always find the perfect fit in perfect style for myself. I also love their shoes. They always have really cute heels and sandals. They always have great deals on the clearance rack too. I used to buy my homecoming dresses here!!
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
Not a huge fan! The stuff looks cute and the the price point is all right but the few things I have bought from here the quality just sucked! I have gotten 2 pairs of shoes from here that i was able to wear a total of 1 time each before something went wrong with them.
Heidi B.
Monson, MA
I used to shop here all the time. I could prpbably open my own store with all the tops I got from there. It has fallen a bit especially since they only seem to cater to the really small to the big girl sizes. Those of us in between can't find anything anymore.
Stephanie F.
I was never too fond of this store, but did buy a few things here and there! I think they made a big mistake by trying to change the look and feel of there store because now they're going out of business :/ Sad because they have been around for more than 30 years!
Angel F.
Parma, OH
Deb is a place I go if I'm looking for something trendy but I don't want to spend too mcuh money. They have some cute things, that I may not want to wear after a season so it works perfectly.
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
I really can not stand this store. It is always a mess, their clothes are of very cheap quality and I find so many clothes that are already breaking down just sitting on the rack. Also it is hard to find normal clothes here, everything just looks so trashy.
Carol A.
Jackson, NJ
I always go to Deb when i need a dress for a wedding or clubbing or etc, the dresses are usually a good price and last time i went i got buy one pair of shoes get another for 1 cent. Awesome deals and the dress and shoes i got were really cute and good quality
Jordana M.
Being plus sized I like to go to Debs & look around. I find that the plus sizes are more plus size junior sizes. I am glad that every once in awhile I am able to find a great deal on a outfit. But if you are truly plus sized you might want to shop elsewhere.
Shaye S.
They have a great assortment of dresses, but that's about it. Their clothes appear to be a bit trashy and not something one would wear on a daily basis. Also, the ones I've gone into are not the cleanest and are very difficult to find what you're looking for.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.