Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Emma M.
Emma M.
Hudson, WI
In all honesty I can't stand this store. It's messy, the carpet always looks dirty, and the dressing rooms are disgusting. But my least favorite part is that every time I go into a DEB they have a clearance rack, and what's on it? A bunch of broken jewelry. Tacky. Nobody wants to see that. Just not a fan.
Emma
Emma
secanne, PA
In my past Deb clothing has always fallen apart on me. Yes, some of there stuff is very cute and cheap but do you really want to pay that cost to wear that item once? I wouldn't want to, the DEB store by me isn't well kept and doesn't have great workers either :(
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Christiansbrg, VA
The clothing is super cute but made soooo cheap. i think if they are gonna be made so cheap they shouldnt be that pricey
lauryn H.
lauryn H.
Painesville, OH
Deb has very affordable prices, but sometimes can have an interesting array of clothing. It does have very good quality and cheap priced homecoming or prom dresses. I really do recommend going here, it has a pretty good selection of clothing.
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly, I haven't stepped foot in this shop since sophomore year in high school. They have cutesy things that are cheap and used for layering outfits but you definitely outgrow the store quickly. Its geared more towards young girls now.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
DEB is a really low brow, skanky store. Their clothing smells funny, is unattractive and nothing I would ever wear. I recently stopped in DEB looking for some fun NYE shoes and it seriously was like walking into a strippers closet. No thanks!
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.