BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
As a teenager I would shop at DEB all the time because I thought that it was the only store that carried my size. The clothes in my opinion, are tacky and cheap. I would shop there for jeans and would get really frustrated and disheartened at how every one of their jeans needed to be embellished rather than be in good quality. Deb is good if you need to find a cheap prom or homecoming dress as they are usually in better quality but stay away from their actual clothing.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Sad to say but Deb has changed. I used to work there and watched it happen. We went from a nicely priced store that had a little bit of everything for every style to a store that seems likes it's trying to hard. It's like they can't decide if they want to sell to young teens or and older crowed. The sales are messy, the box sales are a bad idea because you can't find anything, the clothes are now so cheaply made and fall apart. It's sad to see. I hope they can go back to what they used to be. Until then I'm shopping else where.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Kylie  k.
Kylie k.
Muncie, IN
Love there. Clothes and shoes but I think that they have the prices way to high. Would shop there often if it wasn't so high.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
Fashionista Expert
The only thing I really like about this store is the shoes. Fashionable and great prices. I don't feel so mcuh about the clothing, sizes run real funny and just not worth the price for the quality. But if your looking for shoes I would check The Deb out!
Alex W.
Alex W.
Who doesn't love Deb stores? How can you not! It's nice to have a store that sells pretty plus size clothing!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Holly W.
Holly W.
At Deb, you get what you pay for. Their clothes are super cheap and the sizing is different from other stores' clothes. I used to buy my homecoming dresses from here.
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Deb definitely has the best dresses for proms and parties. they have every color, every length and every styles from plain, to rhinestones and sequins. They are just too amazing! even better, the prices range from $20-49.99 for a dress. i got my prom dress with rhinestones and it honestly looks very expensive but i only paid $47.99 and the quality is very good. they also have a great variety of clothing and they always have the latest styles and for very cheap prices.they closed down this store at my local mall and there is not another DEB close by so I'm really missing this store.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.