BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
I absolutely love DEB stores! They have the cutest, in season, trendy clothes ever! They have affordable prices and a variety of clothes sizes and styles! It's like a mini department store for fashionable women, they have clothes, shoes, jewelry, purses, & make-up!
Krista T.
I've only had a DEB store for about a year now, and I have to say I'm not completely impressed. The few things I have bought have been from the clearance racks. The prices aren't horrible but can be a little high for me at times. I do like that they carry plus sizes.
Alyssa K.
As a girl who tends to fall more towards the plus size in clothes, I love Deb. they have tons of clothes, plus size and not. Everything is super cute and in style and fits me fantastically! I just bought an adorable leather jacket from Deb this weekend and it was on clearance. It fits like a dream! Deb usually has a sale going on and they have huge clearance racks too!
Madi M.
Normal, IL
When looking for a cute outfit or dress on a budget, its a great place to at least scope out before you hit the bigger, more expensive stores. Although the past few times i have attended the store, they have had a limited selection of sizes and dresses available.
Heidi B.
Monson, MA
I used to shop here all the time. I could prpbably open my own store with all the tops I got from there. It has fallen a bit especially since they only seem to cater to the really small to the big girl sizes. Those of us in between can't find anything anymore.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I shopped at Deb once in awhile as a teenager when I didn't have a whole lot of money to splurge on a outfit for whatever little outing I was going on . The clothes were cute and stylish but they weren't great quality after a wash or two the clothes weren't wearable.
Mya G.
Washington, NJ
I used deb to buy a dress for my 8th grade farewell i got a buy one get one deal so i also got a dress for my graduation. the total came to $30 so that was very good. when i got home one of the dresses had a tare in the side i fixed it but it still made me mad.
Jodi T.
Nicholasville, KY
I just discovered this past summer that my local mall has a deb's and now I'm obsessed. I love that their affordable and they offer really cute clothes but my favorite items to purchase at this store are shoes. They have so many cute and trendy shoes, I love it :)
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I love find my jeans here! I can always find the perfect fit in perfect style for myself. I also love their shoes. They always have really cute heels and sandals. They always have great deals on the clearance rack too. I used to buy my homecoming dresses here!!
Lindsey Z.
I went to a store and looked at a few of their items and they were all so low quality that I didn't waste my time trying anything on. I'm sorry but I wont waste my money on an outfit that is going to wear out in 2 washes or wears. It's just not worth it to me.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.