Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Emma M.
Emma M.
Hudson, WI

In all honesty I can't stand this store. It's messy, the carpet always looks dirty, and the dressing rooms are disgusting. But my least favorite part is that every time I go into a DEB they have a clearance rack, and what's on it? A bunch of broken jewelry. Tacky. Nobody wants to see that. Just not a fan.
Emma
Emma
secanne, PA

In my past Deb clothing has always fallen apart on me. Yes, some of there stuff is very cute and cheap but do you really want to pay that cost to wear that item once? I wouldn't want to, the DEB store by me isn't well kept and doesn't have great workers either :(
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD

Deb is a great store. Great prices and carries the latest fashions. And there online deals cannot be matched.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Christiansbrg, VA

The clothing is super cute but made soooo cheap. i think if they are gonna be made so cheap they shouldnt be that pricey
lauryn H.
lauryn H.
Painesville, OH

Deb has very affordable prices, but sometimes can have an interesting array of clothing. It does have very good quality and cheap priced homecoming or prom dresses. I really do recommend going here, it has a pretty good selection of clothing.
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ

Honestly, I haven't stepped foot in this shop since sophomore year in high school. They have cutesy things that are cheap and used for layering outfits but you definitely outgrow the store quickly. Its geared more towards young girls now.
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Mayville, MI

This store does have a good variety of sizes however the shirts tend to fade and rip as you wear them. THey do deserve some credit for their variety, but for the price you pay for some of it, it isn't worth it. Their jewelry is amazing though. If you look out for it, the sales can sometimes get you clothes and jewelry for dirt cheap.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV

DEB is a really low brow, skanky store. Their clothing smells funny, is unattractive and nothing I would ever wear. I recently stopped in DEB looking for some fun NYE shoes and it seriously was like walking into a strippers closet. No thanks!
Joy G.
Joy G.

Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Esme H.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO

I've shopped at DEB since I was like 12 and still love it. They have so many different styles and they have a large plus size section. They also have dress all year, shoes, and accessories.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.