Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD

Deb is a great store. Great prices and carries the latest fashions. And there online deals cannot be matched.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Christiansbrg, VA

The clothing is super cute but made soooo cheap. i think if they are gonna be made so cheap they shouldnt be that pricey
lauryn H.
lauryn H.
Painesville, OH

Deb has very affordable prices, but sometimes can have an interesting array of clothing. It does have very good quality and cheap priced homecoming or prom dresses. I really do recommend going here, it has a pretty good selection of clothing.
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ

Honestly, I haven't stepped foot in this shop since sophomore year in high school. They have cutesy things that are cheap and used for layering outfits but you definitely outgrow the store quickly. Its geared more towards young girls now.
Louise B.
Louise B.

Great clothes great style just be trendy and fashionable and enjoy the style of the clothes enjoy them
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV

DEB is a really low brow, skanky store. Their clothing smells funny, is unattractive and nothing I would ever wear. I recently stopped in DEB looking for some fun NYE shoes and it seriously was like walking into a strippers closet. No thanks!
Shateau H.
Shateau H.
Waukee, IA

I used to love this location. I would go there to get nice "dressy" tops all the time at amazing prices. Then it seems over that last 3 years or so they have got really juvenile with the designs. Everything has so kind of saying or preteen look to it. I am really sad.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Milton, WV

Honestly...not the classiest clothing around, and a little overpriced. Never a store I stop at when shopping.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.