BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Breana S.
Breana S.
Evans Mills, NY
Don't get me wrong, DEB has some pretty CUTE clothes that I own myself, but when it comes to the quality of the material used it's not such great news. As much as I hate to say it, the fabric used almost feels cheap.. =[ Also, the crowdedness of the store is RIDONCULOUS! Seriously people, I want to be able to maneuver around and look at everything you have to offer, but that cannot be accomplished because of the oh so crowdedness. Lighten up on the racks of clothing a little bit, upgrade the fabric, and lower the price (even lower that is) and I think we'll get along great. =]
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Granite City, IL
This was a great store for affordable pieces. But, sadly it has gone out of business.
Emani S.
Emani S.
Hill City, KS
Most of the things are fairly cheap but so is its quality.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Awesome place to find amazingly cute dresses for homecoming and formals and sometimes prom, awesome prices! Great store!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
This store is pretty okay for when I want something fun, but some of the clothes are very juvenile and I can't see wearing them.
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.
The plus size shorts and capris are awesome, but unfortunatley the ripped and fafded style is big for them. Also when shopping online they have pretty decent sales on a weekly, if not daily, basis.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.