Add a Photo

Photos (27)
veronica b.
veronica b.
York, PA
Don't shop her much. They have cute dresses for middle schoolers. The clothes is cheap but so is the material.
Esme H.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO
I've shopped at DEB since I was like 12 and still love it. They have so many different styles and they have a large plus size section. They also have dress all year, shoes, and accessories.
Merceades G.
Merceades G.
All I can say is you get what you pay for.. The quality isn't grade A, but I do have to say that they do a great job with keeping their prices low so that people on a budget can shop as well.
Trinh D.
Trinh D.
Charlotte, NC
I think the clothes there is ugly and cheesy. I wouldn't even step inside the store to look at the clothes.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
heather m.
heather m.
Howe, TX
DEB is awesome you can find anything and its not outragous in price either love it
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Lot of really cute dresses for formal occasions. Not a big selection of clothes, though. Need more variety in styles of clothing and cheaper prices
Anna D.
Anna D.
Flagstaff, AZ
This shop offers clothing for straight sizes and plus sizes which is amazing. The plus size section is a good size and also fairly priced. For cute, trendy clothes at reasonable prices I think this store is a great place to shop. Also, finding prom dresses for plus sizes is extremely hard but Deb offers a huge variety of prom dresses that are stunning and won't break the bank.
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.