- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I've only had a DEB store for about a year now, and I have to say I'm not completely impressed. The few things I have bought have been from the clearance racks. The prices aren't horrible but can be a little high for me at times. I do like that they carry plus sizes.
Not a bad brand. Fairly cheap! Every once in a while I will get some great finds. But sometimes I'll go in and not really find anything that catches my eye. They tend to have some good bogo deals and sales on clearance. Overall I like the fact that they're affordable.
I went to a store and looked at a few of their items and they were all so low quality that I didn't waste my time trying anything on. I'm sorry but I wont waste my money on an outfit that is going to wear out in 2 washes or wears. It's just not worth it to me.
I used to shop here all the time. I could prpbably open my own store with all the tops I got from there. It has fallen a bit especially since they only seem to cater to the really small to the big girl sizes. Those of us in between can't find anything anymore.
I shopped at Deb once in awhile as a teenager when I didn't have a whole lot of money to splurge on a outfit for whatever little outing I was going on . The clothes were cute and stylish but they weren't great quality after a wash or two the clothes weren't wearable.
Not a huge fan! The stuff looks cute and the the price point is all right but the few things I have bought from here the quality just sucked! I have gotten 2 pairs of shoes from here that i was able to wear a total of 1 time each before something went wrong with them.
I used deb to buy a dress for my 8th grade farewell i got a buy one get one deal so i also got a dress for my graduation. the total came to $30 so that was very good. when i got home one of the dresses had a tare in the side i fixed it but it still made me mad.
I just discovered this past summer that my local mall has a deb's and now I'm obsessed. I love that their affordable and they offer really cute clothes but my favorite items to purchase at this store are shoes. They have so many cute and trendy shoes, I love it :)
I was never too fond of this store, but did buy a few things here and there! I think they made a big mistake by trying to change the look and feel of there store because now they're going out of business :/ Sad because they have been around for more than 30 years!
Deb is a place I go if I'm looking for something trendy but I don't want to spend too mcuh money. They have some cute things, that I may not want to wear after a season so it works perfectly.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos