Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH

I bought my daughter all her homecoming dresses from here. Every time we went, I ended up buying myself something too!!
heather m.
heather m.
Howe, TX

DEB is awesome you can find anything and its not outragous in price either love it
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

Lot of really cute dresses for formal occasions. Not a big selection of clothes, though. Need more variety in styles of clothing and cheaper prices
Anna D.
Anna D.
Flagstaff, AZ

This shop offers clothing for straight sizes and plus sizes which is amazing. The plus size section is a good size and also fairly priced. For cute, trendy clothes at reasonable prices I think this store is a great place to shop. Also, finding prom dresses for plus sizes is extremely hard but Deb offers a huge variety of prom dresses that are stunning and won't break the bank.
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Honestly, I never shop at Deb anymore because I feel that overall, the quality of their clothing is not the best and I also have problems finding certain styles that fit my taste!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Hudson, WI

In all honesty I can't stand this store. It's messy, the carpet always looks dirty, and the dressing rooms are disgusting. But my least favorite part is that every time I go into a DEB they have a clearance rack, and what's on it? A bunch of broken jewelry. Tacky. Nobody wants to see that. Just not a fan.
Emma
Emma
secanne, PA

In my past Deb clothing has always fallen apart on me. Yes, some of there stuff is very cute and cheap but do you really want to pay that cost to wear that item once? I wouldn't want to, the DEB store by me isn't well kept and doesn't have great workers either :(
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.