Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

Loved this store! Wish it was still open! The clothing was super cute and they had so many cute homecoming dresses! They had a moderate price range. Some of the clothing I had was cheap material though.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA

As a teenager, I always loved deb. They had cute stuff, for good prices. The quality isn't the best, so you only get a few wears out of it. I like that they have options for plus size woman as well.
S A.
S A.

It was well priced and had amazing looking clothes. I used to always shop here. The only thing is that their dresses aren't very good quality at all but you get what you get for the price.
adrienne k.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK

Deb has always been one of my favorite stores to go in and look at all the prom dresses I could have worn if I finished high school. They have amazing stuff for a decent price.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV

Cute clothes and nice plus sized options. The quality is terrible you have to be so careful when washing their clothes. Great option for affordable Prom & homecoming dresses.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI

I used to love shopping here but it's always such a mess, there's never an employee, and the store set up sucks. Also I feel like I'm on display in the fitting rooms.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA

I used to shop here all the time.It was THE place to go when I was in high school.I even got a prom dress there.The clothes weren't bad and the cost wasn't that high.
Heather P.
Heather P.

DEB'S was the go to place when I was teenager, all the girls shopped here for school dance dresses. Alway could find affordable dresses and fun accessories here.
Trixie E.
Trixie E.

I love deb clothing! I am a junior plus sized female and the clothes here always fit me. The quality is not 100% but it is good enough for the price. I recommend
ashley p.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA

I use to shop here all the time it was the only clothes i would buy then they went out of business in Winchester :( they had a lot of cute clotes for good prices
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.