Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
As a teenager, I always loved deb. They had cute stuff, for good prices. The quality isn't the best, so you only get a few wears out of it. I like that they have options for plus size woman as well.
adrienne k.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Deb has always been one of my favorite stores to go in and look at all the prom dresses I could have worn if I finished high school. They have amazing stuff for a decent price.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Cute clothes and nice plus sized options. The quality is terrible you have to be so careful when washing their clothes. Great option for affordable Prom & homecoming dresses.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: DEB
I used to shop here all the time.It was THE place to go when I was in high school.I even got a prom dress there.The clothes weren't bad and the cost wasn't that high.
Heather P.
Heather P.
DEB'S was the go to place when I was teenager, all the girls shopped here for school dance dresses. Alway could find affordable dresses and fun accessories here.
Trixie E.
Trixie E.
I love deb clothing! I am a junior plus sized female and the clothes here always fit me. The quality is not 100% but it is good enough for the price. I recommend
ashley p.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
I use to shop here all the time it was the only clothes i would buy then they went out of business in Winchester :( they had a lot of cute clotes for good prices
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I use to shop at deb in high school then afterwards I stopped. Their clothes stopped appealing to my taste and couldn't find anything I liked for a good price.
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
I loved getting formal dresses here back in high school but otherwise the quality of their clothes was always pretty awful and most just looked trashy.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Highlands NJ
DEB is amazing. They have great clothing for everyone. Their plus size selection is awesome and so are their gowns. They have clothing for all events.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.