Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I used to purchase a lot of Deb Plus clothing. Their plus line is absolutely a juniors plus. Their pants always fit well but their tops seemed to run really small. Affordable pricing but the quality was never that great.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Arab , Al

I've been shopping at deb for many years I'm sad they closed all the stores near me but you can still order online and it's affordable but not always the longest lasting quality I've had jeans rip or wear out easy
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
berea, ky

i wish i still had deb around me 😭 i always got cute socks and clothes from here for a good price! but they took ours away a couple years ago and i was so upset! but they did have some good closing deals!!!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

Loved this store! Wish it was still open! The clothing was super cute and they had so many cute homecoming dresses! They had a moderate price range. Some of the clothing I had was cheap material though.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
East Stroudsburg , Pa

As a teenager, I always loved deb. They had cute stuff, for good prices. The quality isn't the best, so you only get a few wears out of it. I like that they have options for plus size woman as well.
S A.
S A.

It was well priced and had amazing looking clothes. I used to always shop here. The only thing is that their dresses aren't very good quality at all but you get what you get for the price.
Lissy C.
Lissy C.

Esta ropa no me parece de buena calidad. si tienen mucha variedad pero los materiales no me agradan del todo. quizás no he tenido una buena experiencia con las piezas que he comprado.
adrienne k.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK

Deb has always been one of my favorite stores to go in and look at all the prom dresses I could have worn if I finished high school. They have amazing stuff for a decent price.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV

Cute clothes and nice plus sized options. The quality is terrible you have to be so careful when washing their clothes. Great option for affordable Prom & homecoming dresses.
xeomara M.
xeomara M.
Grand rapids, Michigan

This store was good few years ago, nowadays is going down, the clothes are cheap material and the prices are not that great, in the area I live some stores have closed
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.