Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
berea, ky

i wish i still had deb around me 😭 i always got cute socks and clothes from here for a good price! but they took ours away a couple years ago and i was so upset! but they did have some good closing deals!!!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

Loved this store! Wish it was still open! The clothing was super cute and they had so many cute homecoming dresses! They had a moderate price range. Some of the clothing I had was cheap material though.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA

As a teenager, I always loved deb. They had cute stuff, for good prices. The quality isn't the best, so you only get a few wears out of it. I like that they have options for plus size woman as well.
S A.
S A.

It was well priced and had amazing looking clothes. I used to always shop here. The only thing is that their dresses aren't very good quality at all but you get what you get for the price.
adrienne k.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK

Deb has always been one of my favorite stores to go in and look at all the prom dresses I could have worn if I finished high school. They have amazing stuff for a decent price.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV

Cute clothes and nice plus sized options. The quality is terrible you have to be so careful when washing their clothes. Great option for affordable Prom & homecoming dresses.
xeomara M.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI

This store was good few years ago, nowadays is going down, the clothes are cheap material and the prices are not that great, in the area I live some stores have closed
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA

I used to shop here all the time.It was THE place to go when I was in high school.I even got a prom dress there.The clothes weren't bad and the cost wasn't that high.
Heather P.
Heather P.

DEB'S was the go to place when I was teenager, all the girls shopped here for school dance dresses. Alway could find affordable dresses and fun accessories here.
Trixie E.
Trixie E.

I love deb clothing! I am a junior plus sized female and the clothes here always fit me. The quality is not 100% but it is good enough for the price. I recommend
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.