BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
clare h.
Evansville, IN
I purchased some tank tops from Deb and also a pair of jeans and all of the items I purchased had fallen apart within a month. The zipper never worked properly on the jeans and the seams in the tank top unraveled after one wash. I believe these are the default products.
Bree B.
Hanover twp, PA
I am a plus sized girl. I have a dark kind of style. Sometimes i like the things at DEBS. Other times I find myself looking at skin tight just-for-skinny-girls type of clothes. They're sizes got smaller. I am an XL, sometimes 2x, and DEBS clothes has me between 2x and 3x
Arneta O.
Went there looking for a few things. Was not able to stay in the store for to long. It was warm, clothes were hanging off the hangers all on the floor. The two items that i picked out didn't last ver long. Clothing is very cheaply made. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!
Krista T.
I've only had a DEB store for about a year now, and I have to say I'm not completely impressed. The few things I have bought have been from the clearance racks. The prices aren't horrible but can be a little high for me at times. I do like that they carry plus sizes.
Linsey R.
Las Vegas, NV
The clothes were bought by buyers who have no clue whats I style. It seems like we are always a trend behind or have items in the store literally no one should ever wear.

The prices aren't bad and the sakes and promotions are getting better. If you like the clothesfrom rue 21, wet seal, and body central it exactly the same. By that I mean we but from the same companies.
Sarah C.
Glens Falls, NY
Not a bad brand. Fairly cheap! Every once in a while I will get some great finds. But sometimes I'll go in and not really find anything that catches my eye. They tend to have some good bogo deals and sales on clearance. Overall I like the fact that they're affordable.
Serena G.
Lowell, MA
I always stop by this store in the mall, but most of the time, the clothes are looking raunchy. I can usually only find 2-3 things I like. Their prices are cheap and everything, but I don't really like buying from their stores. Good for a broke high school student.
Alyssa K.
As a girl who tends to fall more towards the plus size in clothes, I love Deb. they have tons of clothes, plus size and not. Everything is super cute and in style and fits me fantastically! I just bought an adorable leather jacket from Deb this weekend and it was on clearance. It fits like a dream! Deb usually has a sale going on and they have huge clearance racks too!
Taylor B.
lake geoge ny
So cheap and trashy looking clothes, the only thing I ever got from that store was a pair of black leggings wich was hard to find when everything is neon and trashy print that's way out of date,i find that a paper towel has better quality than some of there clothes!
Elaina J.
Baltimore , Md
As a former plus size girl, this was my favorite store for reasonably priced big girl clothes. It figures as soon asi lose 70lbs and am able to shop on the skinny girl side they decide to close down all the stores worldwide. This happens with all the stores I like.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.