Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Chloe A.
Chloe A.
Woodbury Hts, NJ

I hate that they closed I use to love everything from there and it was disappointing that they did
heather m.
heather m.
Howe, TX

DEB is awesome you can find anything and its not outragous in price either love it
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH

I bought my daughter all her homecoming dresses from here. Every time we went, I ended up buying myself something too!!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN

Very affordable and has a plus-size section which is not in most junior stores and usually not as cute. Very cute and wide selection on shoes and purses.
Trinh D.
Trinh D.
Charlotte, NC

I think the clothes there is ugly and cheesy. I wouldn't even step inside the store to look at the clothes.
Merceades G.
Merceades G.

All I can say is you get what you pay for.. The quality isn't grade A, but I do have to say that they do a great job with keeping their prices low so that people on a budget can shop as well.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH

I have not shopped at debs recently because they are expensive and are very few of them. They have some good clothes but most are cheap. I would recommend this store.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Flagstaff, Arizona

This shop offers clothing for straight sizes and plus sizes which is amazing. The plus size section is a good size and also fairly priced. For cute, trendy clothes at reasonable prices I think this store is a great place to shop. Also, finding prom dresses for plus sizes is extremely hard but Deb offers a huge variety of prom dresses that are stunning and won't break the bank.
Joy G.
Joy G.

Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Esme H.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO

I've shopped at DEB since I was like 12 and still love it. They have so many different styles and they have a large plus size section. They also have dress all year, shoes, and accessories.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.