Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Shanika K.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
I went to them when I had to pick up a dress for my sisters homecoming. Their casual dresses were not really great quality
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
East Grand Forks, MN
Hate. It's just cheap, badly made clothes. And tacky. Yes it's affordable but I won't be caught dead in anything from DEB.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Maricopa, AZ
The clothing is very cute. They carry plus sizes and smaller sizes!(: I got a $200.00 prom dress for $35.00!! I don't normally go to DEB unless there is a sale, but when they have sales the pricing is great!
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX
I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I love deb, the few that are by me are going out of business though which is depressing. they have great prices, always my first stop when I'm looking for a dress
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN
I have only purchased clothes here a few times. I would not recommend it. The sizing is way off and quality is not that great.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Mickensie B.
Mickensie B.
Burnsville, MN
Not one of my favorite stores. A lot of cheap looking flashy clothing. Prices are okay, but never trendy clothes or anything that cute. They do have a lot of dresses if you need a cheap one. I like that they do plus size clothing, but nearly not as nice as Torrid and other clothing stores. I usually just walk past this store because it's always the same thing, and nothing too great.
Nj W.
Nj W.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.