BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Vanessa C.
Maricopa, AZ
Have always been a huge fan of DEB! When I married in Vegas last summer, I shopped online and was able to get some very cute dresses in my size that were formal enough to wear out, but still comfortable. The prices are reasonable, and the quality has never let me down.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
I'm surprised this place is still in business. Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful. I feel like even when I walk past this place, I get glitter everywhere.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I have found some shirts in this store on more than one occasion. I do think they are overly priced though. One shirt I paid for was almost $30, and it was a plain white and grey striped shirt. They do have cute things, but like I said, I think a little over priced.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't even know this store was still around. Haven't shopped here in years. This was my go to store in middle school because they had what I was looking for, for cheap prices but you get what you pay for. The quality was always crap, I didn't care back then though.
Sarah C.
Glens Falls, NY
Not a bad brand. Fairly cheap! Every once in a while I will get some great finds. But sometimes I'll go in and not really find anything that catches my eye. They tend to have some good bogo deals and sales on clearance. Overall I like the fact that they're affordable.
Alyssa K.
As a girl who tends to fall more towards the plus size in clothes, I love Deb. they have tons of clothes, plus size and not. Everything is super cute and in style and fits me fantastically! I just bought an adorable leather jacket from Deb this weekend and it was on clearance. It fits like a dream! Deb usually has a sale going on and they have huge clearance racks too!
Raquel B.
Lackawanna , NY
I will honest, den was my go to store because it's so close to me and being a plus sized girl with fashion sense and loving to shop the prices are amazing and you can't beat them, however lately I have been upset with the clothing for the plus size section lately !
Serena G.
Lowell, MA
I always stop by this store in the mall, but most of the time, the clothes are looking raunchy. I can usually only find 2-3 things I like. Their prices are cheap and everything, but I don't really like buying from their stores. Good for a broke high school student.
Krista T.
I've only had a DEB store for about a year now, and I have to say I'm not completely impressed. The few things I have bought have been from the clearance racks. The prices aren't horrible but can be a little high for me at times. I do like that they carry plus sizes.
Elaina J.
Baltimore , Md
As a former plus size girl, this was my favorite store for reasonably priced big girl clothes. It figures as soon asi lose 70lbs and am able to shop on the skinny girl side they decide to close down all the stores worldwide. This happens with all the stores I like.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.