BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Ashlea W.
Ashlea W.
Boonsboro, MD
That's about all they're good for. Some of the clothes are cute but the rest look, well, like a prostitute. Fragrances are trashy; it's a knock-off store with low-quality clothing.
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Honestly, If I were to ever win a gift card to shop here, I'd probably give it away. The clothes are cheap, yes, but the quality is lacking and they are so outdated! Whenever I see this store, I just walk right by it.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Marci A.
Marci A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Low quality clothes for mall prices! Not worth it to me!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Lexington, KY
Deb's offers a variety of clothing, formal wear, shoes, jewelry, etc. I am not crazy about their everyday clothing however they have many cute formal gowns for girls of all sizes. These are perfect for events that take place both in high school and college. I would not shop there for daily clothing but it's a great place to find affordable formal wear.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
If you are looking for something cheap that you only plan on wearing once or twice, then it's the place to shop. Other than that, I would go elsewhere.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Cassie O.
Cassie O.
Maple Grove , Mn
I love this store for 3 reasons. It carries plus sizes (hello big girl here), it has some super cute things, and it has some reasonable to cheap prices. With that said, the quality is highly lacking on most of the items, and sometimes I feel like, for the quality, it's a bit overpriced SOMETIMES.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.