BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Raquel B.
Lackawanna , NY
I will honest, den was my go to store because it's so close to me and being a plus sized girl with fashion sense and loving to shop the prices are amazing and you can't beat them, however lately I have been upset with the clothing for the plus size section lately !
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
I absolutely love DEB stores! They have the cutest, in season, trendy clothes ever! They have affordable prices and a variety of clothes sizes and styles! It's like a mini department store for fashionable women, they have clothes, shoes, jewelry, purses, & make-up!
Alyssa K.
As a girl who tends to fall more towards the plus size in clothes, I love Deb. they have tons of clothes, plus size and not. Everything is super cute and in style and fits me fantastically! I just bought an adorable leather jacket from Deb this weekend and it was on clearance. It fits like a dream! Deb usually has a sale going on and they have huge clearance racks too!
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I have found some shirts in this store on more than one occasion. I do think they are overly priced though. One shirt I paid for was almost $30, and it was a plain white and grey striped shirt. They do have cute things, but like I said, I think a little over priced.
Sarah C.
Glens Falls, NY
Not a bad brand. Fairly cheap! Every once in a while I will get some great finds. But sometimes I'll go in and not really find anything that catches my eye. They tend to have some good bogo deals and sales on clearance. Overall I like the fact that they're affordable.
Kayla H.
I got my prom dress here when they were going out of business near me, so it was very affordable, went from $350 to $150! Their clothes are so #cute, #stylish, and #affordable. I loved shopping and wish I had one close to me.
Serena G.
Lowell, MA
I always stop by this store in the mall, but most of the time, the clothes are looking raunchy. I can usually only find 2-3 things I like. Their prices are cheap and everything, but I don't really like buying from their stores. Good for a broke high school student.
Linsey R.
Las Vegas , NV
The clothes were bought by buyers who have no clue whats I style. It seems like we are always a trend behind or have items in the store literally no one should ever wear.

The prices aren't bad and the sakes and promotions are getting better. If you like the clothesfrom rue 21, wet seal, and body central it exactly the same. By that I mean we but from the same companies.
Elaina J.
Baltimore , Md
As a former plus size girl, this was my favorite store for reasonably priced big girl clothes. It figures as soon asi lose 70lbs and am able to shop on the skinny girl side they decide to close down all the stores worldwide. This happens with all the stores I like.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't even know this store was still around. Haven't shopped here in years. This was my go to store in middle school because they had what I was looking for, for cheap prices but you get what you pay for. The quality was always crap, I didn't care back then though.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.