Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Melissa  R.
Melissa R.

Haven't shopped there in over a decade. But they always have great stuff to pick from. Especially for teens and people who go to the clubs. Good prices too.
homeland, ca

I love to shop here they have so many on trend clothes, shoes and accesories. Their prices are really affordable . they have plus size clothes too. The clothes is a good quality and the shoes are so cute.
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Mayville , MI

This store does have a good variety of sizes however the shirts tend to fade and rip as you wear them. THey do deserve some credit for their variety, but for the price you pay for some of it, it isn't worth it. Their jewelry is amazing though. If you look out for it, the sales can sometimes get you clothes and jewelry for dirt cheap.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA

Deb is an alright store. Sometimes you can find decent clothes there at a decent price. Not the greatest quality always though.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Killeen, tX

They always have nice clothes at a fair price. Only thing is the material isn't great so they won't last long
Emma M.
Emma M.
Hudson, WI

In all honesty I can't stand this store. It's messy, the carpet always looks dirty, and the dressing rooms are disgusting. But my least favorite part is that every time I go into a DEB they have a clearance rack, and what's on it? A bunch of broken jewelry. Tacky. Nobody wants to see that. Just not a fan.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Honestly, I never shop at Deb anymore because I feel that overall, the quality of their clothing is not the best and I also have problems finding certain styles that fit my taste!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Berea, OH

Deb has some really cute stuff for really great prices. they always have an abundance of sale racks with awesome deals like BOGO 50% off, on both sale and full price merch. they have nice jeans and i feel like every time i go into a store, i do find something i like. also its nice to see a major chain with plus sizes.
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA

I found all of my work pants from Deb. While the quality is kinda "eh", the prices can't be beat. I mostly shopped there for items on the sale rack.
Nikia R.
Nikia R.
Missoula, MT

I like this atore a lot and although I haven't shopped there in a long time there season sales are very handy and that is where I got a lot of my formal dresses from freshman to junior year of high school.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.