Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Carla L.
Carla L.
Martin, KY

Always super cute clothes and shoes but most definitely juniors. This isn't like some juniors sections/stores, shopping here you will look like a fifteen year old girl. That being said their stuff is great quality and imo priced just right.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
New goshen , In

Good place to shop that is cheap, but the clothing quality is not great. Their styles are for the younger girls but decent
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN

I have only purchased clothes here a few times. I would not recommend it. The sizing is way off and quality is not that great.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I love deb, the few that are by me are going out of business though which is depressing. they have great prices, always my first stop when I'm looking for a dress
Amber J.
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ

I go in there from time to time to look at their tank tops and shoes, honestly anything I have ever gotten from them has fallen apart and not lasted I wouldn't waste my money and buy something out right, also a lot of their new in stock items are tacky and keep getting tackier each year
Randi H.
Randi H.

I love the bright neon colors that they have, just wish they'd have a bigger in store plus size section
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Esme H.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO

I've shopped at DEB since I was like 12 and still love it. They have so many different styles and they have a large plus size section. They also have dress all year, shoes, and accessories.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I love debs they are so adorable and though they are a little on the more pricey end there are always sales going on and the clothes that they sell do tend to look on the more pricey side so...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL

Great Prices and Very Nice Fabrics. I am always excited to go to DEB . I have an adorable pair of boots I found there about a year ago and they still look like brand new because they are so well made.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.