BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Jocelyn H.
Spokane, WA
Though I like the fact that they do offer Plus Size, this is no longer one of my favorite places to shop. The clothing and quality is less than desirable for my taste. As of late, I have not found any piece of clothing that interest me, but when I do, I make a purchase. Unfortunately, it is not long before the purchased item starts to fall apart, which is huge disappointment.
Josie P.
San Luis, AZ
I really like their clothes, Its fashionable and not expensive.
Also their always having specials you get good deals here at DEB, Its one of the stores I always go to when I go ti the mall. I bought 2 really pretty shirts their about 1 and a half ago and their good as new.
Colleen M.
Thompson, IA
I love shopping here! Everything is so cheap and very cute, and they have a wide range of sizes (juniors and plus). No, their clothes are not that high of quality, but I usually have pretty good luck with it all lasting fairly long time. You just have to take care of it.
Anna D.
Flagstaff, AZ
This shop offers clothing for straight sizes and plus sizes which is amazing. The plus size section is a good size and also fairly priced. For cute, trendy clothes at reasonable prices I think this store is a great place to shop. Also, finding prom dresses for plus sizes is extremely hard but Deb offers a huge variety of prom dresses that are stunning and won't break the bank.
Sara W.
Lees Summit, MO
I love the concept of Deb, but it doesn't seem to work for me anymore. They have cute, trendy clothes at a cheap price. But the sizes are sometimes quite small and quality of the items isn't good. They're very thin and I don't believe in spending $20 on a shirt that you have to wear a tank top with. But the plus sizes have definitely gotten more of a selection over the years.
clare h.
Evansville, IN
I purchased some tank tops from Deb and also a pair of jeans and all of the items I purchased had fallen apart within a month. The zipper never worked properly on the jeans and the seams in the tank top unraveled after one wash. I believe these are the default products.
Vanessa C.
Maricopa, AZ
Have always been a huge fan of DEB! When I married in Vegas last summer, I shopped online and was able to get some very cute dresses in my size that were formal enough to wear out, but still comfortable. The prices are reasonable, and the quality has never let me down.
Latonya D.
Euclid, OH
I love DEB! It use to actually be one of my favorite stores. I can't seem to find one anymore, which is really sad because every time I vist this store, i could always find what I llwas looking for. They had clothes, shoes and accessories for any occasion. If you wanted to go out on the town or just hang out with friends. The prices are amazing and will not break your pockets.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
I'm surprised this place is still in business. Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful. I feel like even when I walk past this place, I get glitter everywhere.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
As a teenager, I always loved deb. They had cute stuff, for good prices. The quality isn't the best, so you only get a few wears out of it. I like that they have options for plus size woman as well.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.