Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

I used to shop here a lot more in high school. Their quality of clothing is just really bad. Sometimes you can find a good dress at a good price. Mostly, everything is just cheap, bad quality.
Melissa  R.
Melissa R.

Haven't shopped there in over a decade. But they always have great stuff to pick from. Especially for teens and people who go to the clubs. Good prices too.
Alessa P.
Alessa P.
Raeford, NC

I had one of these stores in my mall when I lived in New York and I used to shop there all the time. The quality of their clothing isn't the best but it's cheap so that's fine. They have really cute homecoming dresses here.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fordyce, NE

While the quality of their clothing and jewelry is below my desire, there are chances for some quality items. However, every DEB store I have been into is usually extremely messy. The sale racks tend to be a disaster. The sale tubs are usually cardboard boxes and tend to be torn. Do not expect a lot from this store. I also feel that their items are expensive compared to their low quality.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA

Debshops kind of remind me of Charlotte Russe, which I really like. I haven't purchased much from here, just a pair of heels but I really love them, I will be purchasing more soon!
Tina J.
Tina J.

I love DEB's prom dresses. I bought mine back in 2010 for $50 and I loved it. They also have awesome sales! I have gotten really cute shirts for $2.
Summer K.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA

Good variety of styles and sizes that anyone could find cloths at. fun environment
homeland, ca

I love to shop here they have so many on trend clothes, shoes and accesories. Their prices are really affordable . they have plus size clothes too. The clothes is a good quality and the shoes are so cute.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA

Deb is an alright store. Sometimes you can find decent clothes there at a decent price. Not the greatest quality always though.
Nikia R.
Nikia R.
Missoula, MT

I like this atore a lot and although I haven't shopped there in a long time there season sales are very handy and that is where I got a lot of my formal dresses from freshman to junior year of high school.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.