Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , Ca

I never heard of thos store. Are all stores closing? I wonder if there are any stores in Cali.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Bossier City, LA

I haven't shopped there since I was in high school. I remember when I first seen the store I loved it. But then I started buying a few things and noticed that the quality was not worth the price. I do not have a Deb where I live currently.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Jamestown, NY

The clothes are trashy, tacky, and ugly. the only good thing about this store is their homecoming and prom dresses.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Florence, NJ

DEB is horrible. Quality is no good. And the clothes are very trashy in style. Clothes are either made to small or made to big.
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown

I got my prom dresses here back in high school and occasionally I can find a nice top or skirt. They have amazing prices and sales. Now I'm more of that gothy/punk type of chick so I tend to go to Hot topic more, but Debs isn't half that bad.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.

The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN

Very affordable and has a plus-size section which is not in most junior stores and usually not as cute. Very cute and wide selection on shoes and purses.
Joy G.
Joy G.

Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

I used to love DEB because they have cute inexpensive clothes. This is also a go to place for homecoming dresses. Lately I haven't been able to find anything I like there so I stopped shopping there.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.

I love getting clothes from Deb , they have such cute clothes. The store in my town closed awhile back , wasn't sure if they did online so i been getting stuff from zumiez and other stores
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.