BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Colleen M.
Thompson, IA
I love shopping here! Everything is so cheap and very cute, and they have a wide range of sizes (juniors and plus). No, their clothes are not that high of quality, but I usually have pretty good luck with it all lasting fairly long time. You just have to take care of it.
Sara W.
Lees Summit, MO
I love the concept of Deb, but it doesn't seem to work for me anymore. They have cute, trendy clothes at a cheap price. But the sizes are sometimes quite small and quality of the items isn't good. They're very thin and I don't believe in spending $20 on a shirt that you have to wear a tank top with. But the plus sizes have definitely gotten more of a selection over the years.
Bree B.
Hanover twp , PA
I am a plus sized girl. I have a dark kind of style. Sometimes i like the things at DEBS. Other times I find myself looking at skin tight just-for-skinny-girls type of clothes. They're sizes got smaller. I am an XL, sometimes 2x, and DEBS clothes has me between 2x and 3x
Anna D.
Flagstaff, AZ
This shop offers clothing for straight sizes and plus sizes which is amazing. The plus size section is a good size and also fairly priced. For cute, trendy clothes at reasonable prices I think this store is a great place to shop. Also, finding prom dresses for plus sizes is extremely hard but Deb offers a huge variety of prom dresses that are stunning and won't break the bank.
Vanessa C.
Maricopa, AZ
Have always been a huge fan of DEB! When I married in Vegas last summer, I shopped online and was able to get some very cute dresses in my size that were formal enough to wear out, but still comfortable. The prices are reasonable, and the quality has never let me down.
clare h.
Evansville, IN
I purchased some tank tops from Deb and also a pair of jeans and all of the items I purchased had fallen apart within a month. The zipper never worked properly on the jeans and the seams in the tank top unraveled after one wash. I believe these are the default products.
Latonya D.
Euclid, OH
I love DEB! It use to actually be one of my favorite stores. I can't seem to find one anymore, which is really sad because every time I vist this store, i could always find what I llwas looking for. They had clothes, shoes and accessories for any occasion. If you wanted to go out on the town or just hang out with friends. The prices are amazing and will not break your pockets.
Nicole B.
Springfield, MI
I'm from a small town and this was the only store in the mall that carried CHEAP formal dresses. I don't mean just cheap money wise, I also mean cheap quality wise. It's a good thing you really only wear the dresses once because that's about all the dresses could handle.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
I'm surprised this place is still in business. Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful. I feel like even when I walk past this place, I get glitter everywhere.
Arneta O.
Went there looking for a few things. Was not able to stay in the store for to long. It was warm, clothes were hanging off the hangers all on the floor. The two items that i picked out didn't last ver long. Clothing is very cheaply made. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.