Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pleasant Hill , OH

They don't have the best quality clothes, but it's a good place if you are shopping on a budget; especially for prom/homecoming dresses.
Kristin  A.
Kristin A.
Johnston, RI

Has great clothes.. A little pricey.. Very upset that my local DEB store is closing! :(
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wyoming, MI

Sad this store is going out of business. I got all of my school dance dresses from there growing up.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI

I haven't shopped here in a while, all of the stores in my area have closed. But I liked the store. They had some really pretty dresses.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Pekin, IN

Always have a sale going on. I love getting camis from here. They're tops are also very cute.
BreAna W.
BreAna W.
Portland, OR

They always have a sale going on when I go there. The clothes are really cute and good quality. And the shoes are very comfortable.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

Reminds me of James Bond clothing; everything is disposable and the quality is terrible
Carla L.
Carla L.
Martin, KY

Always super cute clothes and shoes but most definitely juniors. This isn't like some juniors sections/stores, shopping here you will look like a fifteen year old girl. That being said their stuff is great quality and imo priced just right.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
New goshen , In

Good place to shop that is cheap, but the clothing quality is not great. Their styles are for the younger girls but decent
noor k.
noor k.

Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.