Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fordyce, NE

While the quality of their clothing and jewelry is below my desire, there are chances for some quality items. However, every DEB store I have been into is usually extremely messy. The sale racks tend to be a disaster. The sale tubs are usually cardboard boxes and tend to be torn. Do not expect a lot from this store. I also feel that their items are expensive compared to their low quality.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA

Debshops kind of remind me of Charlotte Russe, which I really like. I haven't purchased much from here, just a pair of heels but I really love them, I will be purchasing more soon!
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA

Deb is an alright store. Sometimes you can find decent clothes there at a decent price. Not the greatest quality always though.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Thelma M.
Thelma M.

I love getting clothes from Deb , they have such cute clothes. The store in my town closed awhile back , wasn't sure if they did online so i been getting stuff from zumiez and other stores
Summer K.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA

Good variety of styles and sizes that anyone could find cloths at. fun environment
homeland, ca

I love to shop here they have so many on trend clothes, shoes and accesories. Their prices are really affordable . they have plus size clothes too. The clothes is a good quality and the shoes are so cute.
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA

I found all of my work pants from Deb. While the quality is kinda "eh", the prices can't be beat. I mostly shopped there for items on the sale rack.
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Mayville, MI

This store does have a good variety of sizes however the shirts tend to fade and rip as you wear them. THey do deserve some credit for their variety, but for the price you pay for some of it, it isn't worth it. Their jewelry is amazing though. If you look out for it, the sales can sometimes get you clothes and jewelry for dirt cheap.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Killeen, tX

They always have nice clothes at a fair price. Only thing is the material isn't great so they won't last long
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.