BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Irene H.
Irene H.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
Ashlea W.
Ashlea W.
Boonsboro, MD
That's about all they're good for. Some of the clothes are cute but the rest look, well, like a prostitute. Fragrances are trashy; it's a knock-off store with low-quality clothing.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love debs!! There clothes fit perfect and they have the best styles. They also have deals on everything they sell
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Kimberly  C.
Kimberly C.
I used to buy all of my formal dresses at deb when I was younger, cant say I would go in this store now though, its more for young teens.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
I love their clothes here they always fit right and everything is so comfortable
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love what DEB has to offer! They offer affordable cute boots that are in season this year. They also offer a lot of affordable jeans and shirts. DEB is a great store!!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.