Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Amber W.
Amber W.

This store is found in my local mall and it has very limited cute clothes. This store is definitely my LAST option if I absolutely cannot find what I'm looking for. However, I did find a cute skirt there that I continue to wear.
casey m.
casey m.
Newton, NH

I really love DEB but some of their stuff is a bit young for me, being as i just turned 25. I also am in that weird range where I'm not plus size but I'm not juniors, so i always have to try things on. Still, they have some cute stuff.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Florence, NJ

DEB is horrible. Quality is no good. And the clothes are very trashy in style. Clothes are either made to small or made to big.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.

The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN

Not impressed. Also not surprised that the one by my house closed down. The clothes were cute but very poor quality for the most part. Overall it was a good place to go if I was on a trip and forgot to pack a dress or an extra set of PJs but didn't want to waste a lot of money on a temporary replacement.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN

Very affordable and has a plus-size section which is not in most junior stores and usually not as cute. Very cute and wide selection on shoes and purses.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH

I have not shopped at debs recently because they are expensive and are very few of them. They have some good clothes but most are cheap. I would recommend this store.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
Ashleigh Ayn S.

I used to love shopping here when I was a kid. Sadly their quality has really gone down, or maybe my standards have gone up. Their tank tops are still cheap and well made.
Bloomington, IN

The store here went out of business! :( I used to get clothes there a lot.
Claire B.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR

Pretty tacky, cheap clothes, but they do have good extended sizes, and if you search you can find a few cute things. I have found a lot of my formal dresses here.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.