Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Carly N.
Carly N.
Massillon, OH

So upset that they closed. :( But when they were open, they had really cute clothes, many different sizes, really cute accessories.. But, I didn't really like their prices. Their sales were awesome though.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Northport , AL

I got a prom dress here for cheap but I really wouldn't buy clothes there
Diana M.
Diana M.

The quality is not so great but I have bought clothes from here for job interviews and other rare occasions the clothes have held up well. It's a good thing the clothes are cheap because I would be even more upset if I spent a ton of money only to experience the poor quality of the clothes.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE

This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size. I have never gone back to the store after that, because I don't want to be treated like that, and I can only assume they treat others that way too, which is unacceptable.
Maoly G.
Maoly G.
Staten Island, NY

Clothes are too cheaply made here. But if you need one top for just one day or anything for just one day than this is the store for you.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

Very cheap store. I feel like it's not super up-to-date with trends either. Definitely great for cheap, plain items such as v-necks or tank tops.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Granbury, Tx

I love shopping at Deb they have the cutest clothes and shoes the jewelry is to die for and their costs are inexpensive
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
parkersburg, West Virginia

I liked this store well enough. I'm somewhat disappointed that it closed down in our area. Quality was the only issue I had with some of their products. Some were poorly made
Breanah L.
Breanah L.
Macomb, il

If your looking for cheap clothes this is wear to go, but you get cheap price and material. More of an "Urban" look.
Tristicia K.
Tristicia K.

Love their clothes! Found my favorite pair of jeans there. Love they have normal girls sizest and plus girls as well! Always something for everyone!!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.