Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
My all time favorite place to shop!! This is the only store i shop for shoes clothes and jewerly.The shirts are bright and colorful a lot of shirts have sequins or glitter on them which i love!
They're not what they used to be. their clothes are still cute, but i feel like ive gotten too old for them. I'm in college, so maybe these clothes are more for middle schoolers. they still have some pretty cute jewelry and shoes though
I don't see this store around much anymore, I only see it when i go to the mall. It's ok but I've been to better stores.
I used to buy all of my formal dresses at deb when I was younger, cant say I would go in this store now though, its more for young teens.
It really depends on the type of person you are. Like your style. And I think it's mostly for teens.
I love the bright colors.
I love the bright colors.
I love their clothes here they always fit right and everything is so comfortable
I don't care for Deb clothing products. I have purchased one item (a simple tee) and with one wash it fell apart. Most of the clothing seems to be poorly made and relatively trashy.
If you're looking for dresses for prom or any sort of formal this is the store for you. The prices are great and the sizes are even better. the store is organized by color and the selection is great. You will find dresses for all body types and events. Aside from that, sales are great, and the jeans are nice too. You can get many things here, even the shoes are good. Jewlery... all of it. So so good.
I'm glad that DEB works to create clothing for all body sizes and shapes. However, could they make it look less tacky?? The clothes are a little too "loud" for my taste. I would appreciate some more subtle pieces.
That's about all they're good for. Some of the clothes are cute but the rest look, well, like a prostitute. Fragrances are trashy; it's a knock-off store with low-quality clothing.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos