Add a Photo

By DEB
#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Bloomington, IN
The store here went out of business! :( I used to get clothes there a lot.
Claire B.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
Pretty tacky, cheap clothes, but they do have good extended sizes, and if you search you can find a few cute things. I have found a lot of my formal dresses here.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
New goshen , IN
Good place to shop that is cheap, but the clothing quality is not great. Their styles are for the younger girls but decent
Kristin  A.
Kristin A.
Johnston, RI
Has great clothes.. A little pricey.. Very upset that my local DEB store is closing! :(
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sad this store is going out of business. I got all of my school dance dresses from there growing up.
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I liked this store a lot when I was younger but now most of the clothes are a little too "young" looking for me. They are still a nice store with cute clothes at a decent price.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
Reminds me of James Bond clothing; everything is disposable and the quality is terrible
Carla L.
Carla L.
Martin, KY
Always super cute clothes and shoes but most definitely juniors. This isn't like some juniors sections/stores, shopping here you will look like a fifteen year old girl. That being said their stuff is great quality and imo priced just right.
tara y.
tara y.
Akron, OH
When I was younger I used to shop at Deb all the time. I remember getting several dresses there for dances too!
noor k.
noor k.
Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.