BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
Deb is full of all kinds of bargains although their quality isn't the best. I am a huge fan of their heels. I've bought a few pairs on sale for $15 and they're gorgeous! I wouldn't recommend most of the clothing or dresses because they just don't fit right and don't last that long.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
This store has always been total crap. It's great for middle school or high school girls when they need an inexpensive one-time-wear dress.

If you're on a budget, learn to budget. Buying a $20 pair of cheap boots means buying another pair every year. Save to spend intelligently.

Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Great selection of dressed for parties or school dances, reasonably priced. They tend to have good deals on other clothing, but quality might not always be very high. Lots of great jewelry selections, shoe variety, bras, fragrances, underwear, and components for a put-together outfit.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
The selection here was amazing i was really hoping to be able to binge shop once i get to my goal weight as i really need some affordable plus size clothing that isn't too grandma like. I'm so sad that they're closing seems like all the stores that sell plus sized clothing are closing.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
I Loves Debs Store.. Need I Say More? lol
But One Thing That Bugs Me Is Their Tank Tops
In Plus Size Are More Wide Then Tall.. Idk About You
Guys But When I Wear Wider Clothes It Sucks.
But Other Then That I Love Their Pants & Shirts.
Havnt Really Tried Their Shoes, So Thats Next!
Stephanie M.
Newport News, VA
i wish i still had deb around me ūüė≠ i always got cute socks and clothes from here for a good price! but they took ours away a couple years ago and i was so upset! but they did have some good closing deals!!!
Sydney L.
Sylva, NC
Sometimes there clothing racks can be messy, but not all the time. I like this store because all of their clothes are affordable. Cheap but cute jean which is great. Their prom dresses are cute and affordable. They always have cute clearance items. And have a good selection of shoes:)
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA
The prices are good, but the quality isn't there. I know not every item is going to fit me since we all have different body shapes, but I have yet to try on something from here that even remotely fits good. Most things I have tried just look awkward.T he clothes look and feel cheep.
Meghan H.
Every DEB I have ever been into looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The clothes are highly unorganized and hideous and the workers are rude and trashy. I absolutely can't stand this store, not one thing about it appeals to me.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
Sometimes you can find a cute top in here or coverall, something simple but the qaulity really isn't that good. especially their jeans. i officially learned my lesson and gave up on their jeans. within months of my purchase, they would start to tear and ware down at the thighs.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.