BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Diana M.
The quality is not so great but I have bought clothes from here for job interviews and other rare occasions the clothes have held up well. It's a good thing the clothes are cheap because I would be even more upset if I spent a ton of money only to experience the poor quality of the clothes.
Sydney L.
Sylva, NC
Sometimes there clothing racks can be messy, but not all the time. I like this store because all of their clothes are affordable. Cheap but cute jean which is great. Their prom dresses are cute and affordable. They always have cute clearance items. And have a good selection of shoes:)
Noemi P.
Fashionista Expert
Deb always has good sales going on but there clothes are only nice the first time you wear them. after you wash them they shrink or fade a lot. this is my go to store when I need a one day cheap outfit.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA
The prices are good, but the quality isn't there. I know not every item is going to fit me since we all have different body shapes, but I have yet to try on something from here that even remotely fits good. Most things I have tried just look awkward.T he clothes look and feel cheep.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Great selection of dressed for parties or school dances, reasonably priced. They tend to have good deals on other clothing, but quality might not always be very high. Lots of great jewelry selections, shoe variety, bras, fragrances, underwear, and components for a put-together outfit.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
This store has always been total crap. It's great for middle school or high school girls when they need an inexpensive one-time-wear dress.

If you're on a budget, learn to budget. Buying a $20 pair of cheap boots means buying another pair every year. Save to spend intelligently.

Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
Deb is full of all kinds of bargains although their quality isn't the best. I am a huge fan of their heels. I've bought a few pairs on sale for $15 and they're gorgeous! I wouldn't recommend most of the clothing or dresses because they just don't fit right and don't last that long.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
I Loves Debs Store.. Need I Say More? lol
But One Thing That Bugs Me Is Their Tank Tops
In Plus Size Are More Wide Then Tall.. Idk About You
Guys But When I Wear Wider Clothes It Sucks.
But Other Then That I Love Their Pants & Shirts.
Havnt Really Tried Their Shoes, So Thats Next!
Tricia G.
Rockdale, TX
I haven't shopped with them since high school. But, some of my favorite pieces came from here! Some people say cheaply made but, I had an amazing skirt I finally gave up after almost 5 years! It was super comfortable!
Meghan H.
Every DEB I have ever been into looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The clothes are highly unorganized and hideous and the workers are rude and trashy. I absolutely can't stand this store, not one thing about it appeals to me.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.