Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Woonsocket, RI
I love shopping at deb, sometimes. To me, it's either hit or miss with this place. Sometimes the colors aren't right or even the style is just way out there. Their accessories are cheap as well as their jewelry and perfumes.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Havana, IL
I think when you go into a Deb Store you have a fifty/fifty chance that they will have any clothes that you would actually wear, aside from going out to the club. Prom dresses are cute but a little overpriced for the quality.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I enjoy quite a few things about Debs. They have clothes for women of all sizes, which is a bonus. they have a wide variety of everything from sweaters to prom dresses to shoes. they also have accessories and are reasonably priced. their clothes don't last too long because they are cheap.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Leeton, MO
Quality is hit or miss but they have some cute stuff. I used to go here and look at their wide range of prom dresses. They always have so many!
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pleasant Hill , OH
They don't have the best quality clothes, but it's a good place if you are shopping on a budget; especially for prom/homecoming dresses.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN
Very affordable and has a plus-size section which is not in most junior stores and usually not as cute. Very cute and wide selection on shoes and purses.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have not shopped at debs recently because they are expensive and are very few of them. They have some good clothes but most are cheap. I would recommend this store.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
I haven't shopped here in a while, all of the stores in my area have closed. But I liked the store. They had some really pretty dresses.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I didn't even discover this store until just a few years ago, but was delighted when I did! My weight fluctuates, and I can always find something in my size there that's affordable! I love going in there and finding the sales especially! I've never walked out of DEB's Disappointed and I've never spent a lot of moolah!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.