Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Melanie W.
Melanie W.

Debs is a decent clothing store, I've bought a few tops from them before but the quality is not the best, but you get what you pay for!
Ashlen R.
Ashlen R.
Duluth, MN

They have cute stuff and affordable also. I would still buy there for there perfumes, accessories and some tops
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Catawba, SC

Awesome prices and amazing clothes. I got a super cute coral lace vest on clearance for like $7!! Love this store. Shoes are too expensive though
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Deb has very cheap looking clothes that I do not like to buy. I actually hate even going in that store.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Granbury, Tx

I love shopping at Deb they have the cutest clothes and shoes the jewelry is to die for and their costs are inexpensive
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

I used to shop here a lot more in high school. Their quality of clothing is just really bad. Sometimes you can find a good dress at a good price. Mostly, everything is just cheap, bad quality.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI

Junky! You get what you pay for with Deb clothing. Would not recommend. Better off at Old Navy
Breanah L.
Breanah L.
Macomb, il

If your looking for cheap clothes this is wear to go, but you get cheap price and material. More of an "Urban" look.
Tristicia K.
Tristicia K.

Love their clothes! Found my favorite pair of jeans there. Love they have normal girls sizest and plus girls as well! Always something for everyone!!
Tina J.
Tina J.

I love DEB's prom dresses. I bought mine back in 2010 for $50 and I loved it. They also have awesome sales! I have gotten really cute shirts for $2.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.