Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Catawba, SC

Awesome prices and amazing clothes. I got a super cute coral lace vest on clearance for like $7!! Love this store. Shoes are too expensive though
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Deb has very cheap looking clothes that I do not like to buy. I actually hate even going in that store.
Christina P.
Christina P.
WHEELING, WV

It is a good place to shop for basics, like tanks/tees in every color. Also good for cheap homecoming dresses. Most of the stuff there is not my style, though.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I like DEB store because you can find cute clothes, etc in all sizes, not just xxs. My daughter loves it for the very affordable dressy dresses for all her high school dances.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

Some of the clothes are really cute and they even sell formal dresses. However the quality of the garments is subpar and they will not last for more than one wear.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI

If i ever wanted a cute, affordable top, or a cute pair of earrings I would hit up Deb. appropriate for all ages, there was always something cute to find for even under 10 bucks. So das they have closed. RIP Deb!
Sara R.
Sara R.

This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Houston, Tx

Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.

It's a it and miss for me in sizes , some of the clothing are damaged do to little kids trying on the clothing. some of them are out of date.the shoes in store are the shoes they had when i was younger.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY

I like the wide variety that Deb's offers. There is pretty clothing for relatively cheap prices. I do wish that some pieces were of better quality, but for the price you can't really complain. The only other problem I have is the sizing. It's very inconsistent. But overall, I do like Deb's very much!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.