BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
Deb is full of all kinds of bargains although their quality isn't the best. I am a huge fan of their heels. I've bought a few pairs on sale for $15 and they're gorgeous! I wouldn't recommend most of the clothing or dresses because they just don't fit right and don't last that long.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Great selection of dressed for parties or school dances, reasonably priced. They tend to have good deals on other clothing, but quality might not always be very high. Lots of great jewelry selections, shoe variety, bras, fragrances, underwear, and components for a put-together outfit.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
i wish i still had deb around me ūüė≠ i always got cute socks and clothes from here for a good price! but they took ours away a couple years ago and i was so upset! but they did have some good closing deals!!!
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA
The prices are good, but the quality isn't there. I know not every item is going to fit me since we all have different body shapes, but I have yet to try on something from here that even remotely fits good. Most things I have tried just look awkward.T he clothes look and feel cheep.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
The selection here was amazing i was really hoping to be able to binge shop once i get to my goal weight as i really need some affordable plus size clothing that isn't too grandma like. I'm so sad that they're closing seems like all the stores that sell plus sized clothing are closing.
Aubrey H.
Whenever i have a formal occasion i always go to debs to find my dress they have nice quality dresses for the most part and have really nice staff although i have had a couple incidents with finding gigantic spiders hidden in the racks of dresses... maybe they could shake them out?
Jolen H.
Sioux City, IA
Deb is a great store, they try to always keep up with fashion. The juniors size clothes (like most stores) and are cheaper. But they do have good selections of plus size clothing, however I think a lot of it is cheaply made. They also always have REALLY cute shoes and accesories.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Used to love Deb's but they have changed to a ghetto fab store. Everything seems cheaply made China merchandise. Sad because it was my go to store for a Saturday night clubbing outfit.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
Sometimes you can find a cute top in here or coverall, something simple but the qaulity really isn't that good. especially their jeans. i officially learned my lesson and gave up on their jeans. within months of my purchase, they would start to tear and ware down at the thighs.
Kayla M.
Kannapolis, NC
I use to shop there every chance I got. They have very trendy clothing and it's not that expensive. They also have gorgeous dresses during prom season for cheap as well I got mine for like $70 which wasn't too bad, and a pair of shoes for $24. So I believe this is a great store.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.