Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kati T.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI

If you want to look like something straight out of MTV's Jersey Shore, Deb is the store for you! Looking for a blaze orange, zebra print shirt? Go to Deb! Need to find a cheetah print dress for the prom with neon pink and green accents? Go to Deb! I honestly can't believe anyone over the age of 13 shops there. Everything looks so tacky and cheap. The last time I went into Deb was a year ago when I was looking for a cheap, trashy dress to wear in Vegas. I give Deb a D instead of an F because some of the formal dresses are cute and worth trying on, but the casual clothes are disgusting.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Mount Carmel, PA

Products are a cheap price but they are also a cheap quality. Sometimes you can find good deals in this store
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Woonsocket, RI

I love shopping at deb, sometimes. To me, it's either hit or miss with this place. Sometimes the colors aren't right or even the style is just way out there. Their accessories are cheap as well as their jewelry and perfumes.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Havana, IL

I think when you go into a Deb Store you have a fifty/fifty chance that they will have any clothes that you would actually wear, aside from going out to the club. Prom dresses are cute but a little overpriced for the quality.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I enjoy quite a few things about Debs. They have clothes for women of all sizes, which is a bonus. they have a wide variety of everything from sweaters to prom dresses to shoes. they also have accessories and are reasonably priced. their clothes don't last too long because they are cheap.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Leeton, MO

Quality is hit or miss but they have some cute stuff. I used to go here and look at their wide range of prom dresses. They always have so many!
Jeannie M.
Jeannie M.
Winona, MN

I like Debs for the cheap and fun clothing and accessories you can find there. It is always something different kind of like a treasure hunt you never know what you will find there.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI

I hate their clothing! not their design but the material end up getting loose and it's just not the same as when I first bought it. I will say that they have some cute heels!
Breanah L.
Breanah L.
Macomb, il

If your looking for cheap clothes this is wear to go, but you get cheap price and material. More of an "Urban" look.
Tristicia K.
Tristicia K.

Love their clothes! Found my favorite pair of jeans there. Love they have normal girls sizest and plus girls as well! Always something for everyone!!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.