Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Dayton, OH
I bought my Homecoming Dress at DEB a couple years back! I loved it so much! I buy clothes from you now, and they are great quality, and great priced! And you they ALWAYS have wonderful sales going on!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY
While trying to regain my weight control. I have often had trouble finding trendy clothes that fit my style and size. Deb offeres this. I have had trouble with some of the buttons on various things coming loose but love it the same.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Langhorne, PA
I do shop here. But the only clothing items I've ever bought from DEB is their t-shirts. There somewhat tight and fit me perfectly. I have a ton of them. The material is kindof cheap feeling, but I just wear a tank top under them. The other things in the store, I find cheap and ugly.
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Springfield , Il
Like that you carry plus sizes. Somethings I don't feel are very good quality though. Very large selection.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Gray Court, SC
I don't have this store where I live now, but growing up I used to shop here. It is great clothing for teens or young adults, but the quality of the clothing is not very good. I used to buy tops here for nights out. They have some cool accessories. If you are looking for a good deal, the prices are cheap!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Peebles, OH
This is one of my favorite stores to shop I am a plus size girl and its hard to find trendy outfits at other stores but Debs always has something for everyone I love the size ranges and the great deals u can find prices are good but most of all there outfits are super cute!! My wallet would be in trouble if I lived closer bc I would always be buying I love this place!!!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I am a plus sized women so I like that Deb does have plus size at certain stores. They sell affordable clothes also. The stores are typically a mess, and the customer service isn't the greatest, but I love to purchase jeans, plain tees and tanktops there.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
There is abosolutely nothing special about what they sell. Everything is cheap and looks cheaply made. They sell dresses for cheap which is good if you are only going to wear it once but not that great of a place.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pleasant Hill , OH
They don't have the best quality clothes, but it's a good place if you are shopping on a budget; especially for prom/homecoming dresses.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.