Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Gray Court, SC

I don't have this store where I live now, but growing up I used to shop here. It is great clothing for teens or young adults, but the quality of the clothing is not very good. I used to buy tops here for nights out. They have some cool accessories. If you are looking for a good deal, the prices are cheap!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Peebles, OH

This is one of my favorite stores to shop I am a plus size girl and its hard to find trendy outfits at other stores but Debs always has something for everyone I love the size ranges and the great deals u can find prices are good but most of all there outfits are super cute!! My wallet would be in trouble if I lived closer bc I would always be buying I love this place!!!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

I am a plus sized women so I like that Deb does have plus size at certain stores. They sell affordable clothes also. The stores are typically a mess, and the customer service isn't the greatest, but I love to purchase jeans, plain tees and tanktops there.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

There is abosolutely nothing special about what they sell. Everything is cheap and looks cheaply made. They sell dresses for cheap which is good if you are only going to wear it once but not that great of a place.
Kati T.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI

If you want to look like something straight out of MTV's Jersey Shore, Deb is the store for you! Looking for a blaze orange, zebra print shirt? Go to Deb! Need to find a cheetah print dress for the prom with neon pink and green accents? Go to Deb! I honestly can't believe anyone over the age of 13 shops there. Everything looks so tacky and cheap. The last time I went into Deb was a year ago when I was looking for a cheap, trashy dress to wear in Vegas. I give Deb a D instead of an F because some of the formal dresses are cute and worth trying on, but the casual clothes are disgusting.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Mount Carmel, PA

Products are a cheap price but they are also a cheap quality. Sometimes you can find good deals in this store
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Woonsocket, RI

I love shopping at deb, sometimes. To me, it's either hit or miss with this place. Sometimes the colors aren't right or even the style is just way out there. Their accessories are cheap as well as their jewelry and perfumes.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Havana, IL

I think when you go into a Deb Store you have a fifty/fifty chance that they will have any clothes that you would actually wear, aside from going out to the club. Prom dresses are cute but a little overpriced for the quality.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, KY

I love debs soooo much. they clothes for any size. they also have shoes and accessories. they are pretty inexpensive. its to bad there isn't one close by anymore
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Mayville, MI

This store does have a good variety of sizes however the shirts tend to fade and rip as you wear them. THey do deserve some credit for their variety, but for the price you pay for some of it, it isn't worth it. Their jewelry is amazing though. If you look out for it, the sales can sometimes get you clothes and jewelry for dirt cheap.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.