BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Xiu Xiu Z.
Millville, NJ
This place has some pretty cute looking dresses but they are not cheap and also a lot after you try them on look a little slutty. Good dresses in there are expensive that's unless you get lucky. You can find some hot clubbing dresses in there though because they all mostly pretty revealing.
Lizzy c.
This is like a girls dream serisly. It is cheap, great quality, and the sizes arnt shity! like a lot of cheap places like forever 21 has cute cheap clothes but the quality sucks and they always run small in everyting. If you need a formal dress on the budget I soooo recommend this place.
Loan L.
W Lafayette, IN
They do have nice looking items in the store but I've found the quality to be very low. It would do nicely for a shirt or dress to wear to one occassion...but don't look for clothes here if you are looking to have it be a wardrobe staple. It really is a case of "You get what you pay for."
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
I bought a formal gown from here for only $5 and ever since then I've been coming in here frequently. I don't really buy any of their casual clothes but it looks like they have some great stuff. If you're going to some place for a special ocassion defiantly check out that section first!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
The selection here was amazing i was really hoping to be able to binge shop once i get to my goal weight as i really need some affordable plus size clothing that isn't too grandma like. I'm so sad that they're closing seems like all the stores that sell plus sized clothing are closing.
Sydney L.
Sylva, NC
Sometimes there clothing racks can be messy, but not all the time. I like this store because all of their clothes are affordable. Cheap but cute jean which is great. Their prom dresses are cute and affordable. They always have cute clearance items. And have a good selection of shoes:)
Noemi P.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Deb always has good sales going on but there clothes are only nice the first time you wear them. after you wash them they shrink or fade a lot. this is my go to store when I need a one day cheap outfit.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Great selection of dressed for parties or school dances, reasonably priced. They tend to have good deals on other clothing, but quality might not always be very high. Lots of great jewelry selections, shoe variety, bras, fragrances, underwear, and components for a put-together outfit.
Meghan H.
Every DEB I have ever been into looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The clothes are highly unorganized and hideous and the workers are rude and trashy. I absolutely can't stand this store, not one thing about it appeals to me.
Julie B.
Langhorne, PA
I do shop here. But the only clothing items I've ever bought from DEB is their t-shirts. There somewhat tight and fit me perfectly. I have a ton of them. The material is kindof cheap feeling, but I just wear a tank top under them. The other things in the store, I find cheap and ugly.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.