BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Jessica H.
Nashville, TN
The only real "plus" to this store is the prom/homecoming dresses. Yes they are cheap if you look closely but hey, its usually dark in those settings plus you're pretty much guaranteed to only wear this dress once. Jeans are decent. All "dressy/businesswear" looks like tacky club clothing.
Xiu Xiu Z.
Millville, NJ
This place has some pretty cute looking dresses but they are not cheap and also a lot after you try them on look a little slutty. Good dresses in there are expensive that's unless you get lucky. You can find some hot clubbing dresses in there though because they all mostly pretty revealing.
Katy B.
I'm not a fan of this store at all. If you are young (I'm talking like 11-13) it's okay but for a fashionable look this is not the store to go. The clothes are trashy and loud, also cheaply made. There are plenty of stores that are cleaner, just as cheap, but actually have cute clothes.
Lizzy c.
This is like a girls dream serisly. It is cheap, great quality, and the sizes arnt shity! like a lot of cheap places like forever 21 has cute cheap clothes but the quality sucks and they always run small in everyting. If you need a formal dress on the budget I soooo recommend this place.
maria a.
I have a pair of heels I purchased at Deb for prom about 4 years ago. They are beautiful and didn't spend much on them. I wear them once in a while. although they don't feel as if you were walking on clouds they're not too uncomfortable as other shoes. Maybe I'll buy some clothes from here
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
I bought a formal gown from here for only $5 and ever since then I've been coming in here frequently. I don't really buy any of their casual clothes but it looks like they have some great stuff. If you're going to some place for a special ocassion defiantly check out that section first!
Loan L.
W Lafayette, IN
They do have nice looking items in the store but I've found the quality to be very low. It would do nicely for a shirt or dress to wear to one occassion...but don't look for clothes here if you are looking to have it be a wardrobe staple. It really is a case of "You get what you pay for."
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
I just bought a few items for Christmas of 2014 from deb shops. And I was very happy. As a plus size gal, it is really hard to find affordable cute clothes. Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA
The prices are good, but the quality isn't there. I know not every item is going to fit me since we all have different body shapes, but I have yet to try on something from here that even remotely fits good. Most things I have tried just look awkward.T he clothes look and feel cheep.
Noemi P.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Deb always has good sales going on but there clothes are only nice the first time you wear them. after you wash them they shrink or fade a lot. this is my go to store when I need a one day cheap outfit.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.