Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Kasee A.
Kasee A.
Love Deb! They carry my favorite jean brand! Always have sales going on! They also have super cute accessories! Only draw back is some of their shirts are very juvenile.
Ceaira P.
Ceaira P.
Evanston , Il
This is my favorite store every. they have every thing i need i have gotten so many close from then on clarence and love them so much. but all the stores near me has been removed from my nearest mall, i was so sad when i found out
Carrine W.
Carrine W.
Crystal, MN
It's all the same clothes. The store is really good for teens and they have a lot of cutesy stuff that are very affordable but not that much variety
Megan C.
Megan C.
Mesa, AZ
DEB has gorgeous prom dresses! But they are very expensive.... But they are gorgeous!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Waynesboro, PA
I think of deb as being for girls for prom or brides maid dresses...i don't have any girls so i don't shop there anymore i go inside and just to look around
Julia C.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
Love their formal dresses, definitely going to buy one from here for my prom, love that they have plus sizes!
Loreen B.
Loreen B.
Pittston, PA
Deb has got such a great selection of young clothing, which is always awesome! The people are (usually) friendly and helpful, although I have gotten that grouchy employee more than once.
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Lakewood, CO
I found Deb's quality to be lacking. Prices aren't that great for the quality. I however shop the clearance and score stuff for under $10... more like what it's really worth.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Florence, NJ
DEB is horrible. Quality is no good. And the clothes are very trashy in style. Clothes are either made to small or made to big.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.