Add a Photo

By DEB
#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
homeland, ca

I love to shop here they have so many on trend clothes, shoes and accesories. Their prices are really affordable . they have plus size clothes too. The clothes is a good quality and the shoes are so cute.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC

Love their formal dresses, definitely going to buy one from here for my prom, love that they have plus sizes!
Loreen B.
Loreen B.
Pittston, PA

Deb has got such a great selection of young clothing, which is always awesome! The people are (usually) friendly and helpful, although I have gotten that grouchy employee more than once.
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Lakewood, CO

I found Deb's quality to be lacking. Prices aren't that great for the quality. I however shop the clearance and score stuff for under $10... more like what it's really worth.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Killeen, TX

The always have some really cute stuff but often the quality isn't the best. I have enjoyed some of their shoes though with good style and affordable pricing. I like to stop into their store but it isn't my first choice.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Rosedale, MD

I love this store but it is also a hit or miss with finding items I like. They always have good deals going on and cute shoes that I can always buy. I do like the clothes at the store when they have my size in stock.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Dayton, OH

I bought my Homecoming Dress at DEB a couple years back! I loved it so much! I buy clothes from you now, and they are great quality, and great priced! And you they ALWAYS have wonderful sales going on!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY

While trying to regain my weight control. I have often had trouble finding trendy clothes that fit my style and size. Deb offeres this. I have had trouble with some of the buttons on various things coming loose but love it the same.
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown

I got my prom dresses here back in high school and occasionally I can find a nice top or skirt. They have amazing prices and sales. Now I'm more of that gothy/punk type of chick so I tend to go to Hot topic more, but Debs isn't half that bad.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, KY

I love debs soooo much. they clothes for any size. they also have shoes and accessories. they are pretty inexpensive. its to bad there isn't one close by anymore
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.