BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Dana T.
brentwood, NY
I love debs they have a lot off clothes for curvy girls in styles you wound't find in the department stores. I always go check their site for a last minute peace for an outfit the prices are a little funny though;I go to i go to rainbows and find the same thing i wanted on debs for way cheaper.
Jessica C.
I have never bought anything from here so I'm not sure about the quality of the clothing but the appearance alone is cheap. When I see a bad homecoming or prom dress I just assume its from this store. Their dress section is always over flowing with numerous cheap, trashy and/or tacky dresses.
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
I just bought a few items for Christmas of 2014 from deb shops. And I was very happy. As a plus size gal, it is really hard to find affordable cute clothes. Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there.
Katy B.
I'm not a fan of this store at all. If you are young (I'm talking like 11-13) it's okay but for a fashionable look this is not the store to go. The clothes are trashy and loud, also cheaply made. There are plenty of stores that are cleaner, just as cheap, but actually have cute clothes.
maria a.
I have a pair of heels I purchased at Deb for prom about 4 years ago. They are beautiful and didn't spend much on them. I wear them once in a while. although they don't feel as if you were walking on clouds they're not too uncomfortable as other shoes. Maybe I'll buy some clothes from here
Lizzy c.
This is like a girls dream serisly. It is cheap, great quality, and the sizes arnt shity! like a lot of cheap places like forever 21 has cute cheap clothes but the quality sucks and they always run small in everyting. If you need a formal dress on the budget I soooo recommend this place.
Kelly V.
Lake Ariel, PA
This store just seems to produce more trashy clothing then ever before. When I was in high school they had cute trendy clothes but now six years later it has totally flip flopped. They do have cute shoes still but when it comes to clothing, the material just isn't worth wasting money on.
Jessica H.
Nashville, TN
The only real "plus" to this store is the prom/homecoming dresses. Yes they are cheap if you look closely but hey, its usually dark in those settings plus you're pretty much guaranteed to only wear this dress once. Jeans are decent. All "dressy/businesswear" looks like tacky club clothing.
Diana M.
The quality is not so great but I have bought clothes from here for job interviews and other rare occasions the clothes have held up well. It's a good thing the clothes are cheap because I would be even more upset if I spent a ton of money only to experience the poor quality of the clothes.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.