Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I really enjoy deb. I always shopped here when I was younger because I was significantly taller than my classmates and DEB had clothes that fit my tall figure. They are also very affordable and last a long time for the more fiscal shoppers. Definitely recommend.
I like deb for affordable clothes that fit in a tight budget. They tend to not be as nice quality but they are affordable.
Very cute clothing. Very girly. They have the cutest dresses! I've never had a bad experience shopping there.
Cheap all around. The quality is borderline childish, while simultaneously being kind of trashy.
Cheap clothes, bad knock off trends, and the store is an absolute wreck. The only time I ever go in is when I'm trying on the $50 prom dresses.
I have always really liked this store! It is very hard to find plus size clothing that is hip and up to date. The clothes are really nice and they are affordable. There is always a sale going on.
This store is great store with good prices and pretty clothes the downfall is the clothes are jot long lasting so you'd have to really take good care of them
I use to love Deb. They had a lot of deals, but lately it doesn't seem to be my specific style. I'm sure a lot of people still love it. Their clothes aren't of the best quality either. I might buy something if it catches my eye, but I'll more likely shop somewhere else.
I was just shopping at Deb when I saw the chance to review them. There is not a Deb near me, so I have to buy online. Luckily their sizing is fairly accurate, so I don't ever worry about ordering from them. They have very cute dresses and I can always find something I want!
Their prices are inexpensive especially when they have their clearances but the quality of their clothes is on the lower end
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos