Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Robin M.
Robin M.
Granbury, Tx

I love shopping at Deb they have the cutest clothes and shoes the jewelry is to die for and their costs are inexpensive
Heather C.
Heather C.
Rosedale, MD

I love this store but it is also a hit or miss with finding items I like. They always have good deals going on and cute shoes that I can always buy. I do like the clothes at the store when they have my size in stock.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Dayton, OH

I bought my Homecoming Dress at DEB a couple years back! I loved it so much! I buy clothes from you now, and they are great quality, and great priced! And you they ALWAYS have wonderful sales going on!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY

While trying to regain my weight control. I have often had trouble finding trendy clothes that fit my style and size. Deb offeres this. I have had trouble with some of the buttons on various things coming loose but love it the same.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Langhorne, PA

I do shop here. But the only clothing items I've ever bought from DEB is their t-shirts. There somewhat tight and fit me perfectly. I have a ton of them. The material is kindof cheap feeling, but I just wear a tank top under them. The other things in the store, I find cheap and ugly.
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Springfield , Il

Like that you carry plus sizes. Somethings I don't feel are very good quality though. Very large selection.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Gray Court, SC

I don't have this store where I live now, but growing up I used to shop here. It is great clothing for teens or young adults, but the quality of the clothing is not very good. I used to buy tops here for nights out. They have some cool accessories. If you are looking for a good deal, the prices are cheap!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Peebles, OH

This is one of my favorite stores to shop I am a plus size girl and its hard to find trendy outfits at other stores but Debs always has something for everyone I love the size ranges and the great deals u can find prices are good but most of all there outfits are super cute!! My wallet would be in trouble if I lived closer bc I would always be buying I love this place!!!
Tina J.
Tina J.

I love DEB's prom dresses. I bought mine back in 2010 for $50 and I loved it. They also have awesome sales! I have gotten really cute shirts for $2.
Breanah L.
Breanah L.
Macomb, il

If your looking for cheap clothes this is wear to go, but you get cheap price and material. More of an "Urban" look.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.