BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
When Deb first came to my area I loved it and got lots of affordable dresses for events and plus size items. The prices have gone up since then and the style that they carry has changed drastically. I no longer have luck finding things I like there which makes me sad. It used to be such a great store!
Marisa M.
Rochester, NY
This store has really cute clothes in a wide variety of sizes. I love that I can find stylish plus sized clothing at a good price. I also love their sales rack. In fact unless I know exactly what I am looking for I usually head to the sales rack first. I get a lot of my dress pants for work here too.
Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE deb! I'm so sad that they are closing a bunch of stores! I have no idea where I'm going to shop for cute, reasonable, young looking clothes. I'm a plus size girl and deb was my favorite place to shop at in store, and mostly online. My whole wardrobe basically consists of all deb clothes!
Shauna L.
WEARE
I use to shop here a lot when i was younger. its great for teans because you can find a lot of cute things really cheep. but over the years i donno what it is , maybe its because I'm olde and my style has changed, or maybe its that they just haven't gotten good inventory in lately, i just haven't shoped their in a really long time, every time i go in i just don't see anything i like. but the prices are still low.
Sarah  S.
Green Bay, WI
I'd like to start by saying they only reason I didn't grade them as an F, is because I know this is a store a lot of people with smaller budgets shop at and I think it's important to reach your demographic. That being said, the quality of their clothes is horrendous. It is cheap looking and feeling. There has never been a moment in my life I said to someone, "have you tried deb? I bet they have it." No good.
Shannon S.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I always find awesome clothes at the deb shops. great sales, great regular prices, good quality clothing. deb is one of my top go to clothing stores, being a plus sized girl, getting in style clothing, that doesn't look like you're an old lady is hard to find inexpensively, deb helps with that!
Emily O.
Whiting, VT
I really would say this is my absolute last resort to shop. I find that their clothes are always trashy, gaudy, or just plain tacky. They clothes themselves are not exactly high quality. Even though the prices may be "cheap" you could probably find way better things for the same price at TJ Maxx.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
When I was in high school this was the place to go because of the dresses for dances. Now, being a little older I don't find anything there. It is geared more toward the younger kids and even then I don't see how their parents allow them to wear the stuff. You can find better clothes else where.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I love debs they have a lot off clothes for curvy girls in styles you wound't find in the department stores. I always go check their site for a last minute peace for an outfit the prices are a little funny though;I go to i go to rainbows and find the same thing i wanted on debs for way cheaper.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.