Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Julie B.
Julie B.
Langhorne, PA

I do shop here. But the only clothing items I've ever bought from DEB is their t-shirts. There somewhat tight and fit me perfectly. I have a ton of them. The material is kindof cheap feeling, but I just wear a tank top under them. The other things in the store, I find cheap and ugly.
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Springfield , Il

Like that you carry plus sizes. Somethings I don't feel are very good quality though. Very large selection.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Gray Court, SC

I don't have this store where I live now, but growing up I used to shop here. It is great clothing for teens or young adults, but the quality of the clothing is not very good. I used to buy tops here for nights out. They have some cool accessories. If you are looking for a good deal, the prices are cheap!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Peebles, OH

This is one of my favorite stores to shop I am a plus size girl and its hard to find trendy outfits at other stores but Debs always has something for everyone I love the size ranges and the great deals u can find prices are good but most of all there outfits are super cute!! My wallet would be in trouble if I lived closer bc I would always be buying I love this place!!!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

I am a plus sized women so I like that Deb does have plus size at certain stores. They sell affordable clothes also. The stores are typically a mess, and the customer service isn't the greatest, but I love to purchase jeans, plain tees and tanktops there.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

There is abosolutely nothing special about what they sell. Everything is cheap and looks cheaply made. They sell dresses for cheap which is good if you are only going to wear it once but not that great of a place.
Kati T.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI

If you want to look like something straight out of MTV's Jersey Shore, Deb is the store for you! Looking for a blaze orange, zebra print shirt? Go to Deb! Need to find a cheetah print dress for the prom with neon pink and green accents? Go to Deb! I honestly can't believe anyone over the age of 13 shops there. Everything looks so tacky and cheap. The last time I went into Deb was a year ago when I was looking for a cheap, trashy dress to wear in Vegas. I give Deb a D instead of an F because some of the formal dresses are cute and worth trying on, but the casual clothes are disgusting.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Mount Carmel, PA

Products are a cheap price but they are also a cheap quality. Sometimes you can find good deals in this store
Debby E.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX

They took ours after about 20 years.. I always loved going in there for a night out and needing something flashy, cute and priced cheap!! Sherman Texas Misses Debs!!!
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

Some of the clothes are really cute and they even sell formal dresses. However the quality of the garments is subpar and they will not last for more than one wear.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.