BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I love debs they have a lot off clothes for curvy girls in styles you wound't find in the department stores. I always go check their site for a last minute peace for an outfit the prices are a little funny though;I go to i go to rainbows and find the same thing i wanted on debs for way cheaper.
Jessica C.
I have never bought anything from here so I'm not sure about the quality of the clothing but the appearance alone is cheap. When I see a bad homecoming or prom dress I just assume its from this store. Their dress section is always over flowing with numerous cheap, trashy and/or tacky dresses.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
When I was in high school this was the place to go because of the dresses for dances. Now, being a little older I don't find anything there. It is geared more toward the younger kids and even then I don't see how their parents allow them to wear the stuff. You can find better clothes else where.
Emily O.
Whiting, VT
I really would say this is my absolute last resort to shop. I find that their clothes are always trashy, gaudy, or just plain tacky. They clothes themselves are not exactly high quality. Even though the prices may be "cheap" you could probably find way better things for the same price at TJ Maxx.
Shannon S.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I always find awesome clothes at the deb shops. great sales, great regular prices, good quality clothing. deb is one of my top go to clothing stores, being a plus sized girl, getting in style clothing, that doesn't look like you're an old lady is hard to find inexpensively, deb helps with that!
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Jessica W.
Not the best quality clothes. Every now and then you can snag a deal in their clearance and get a bunch of cute dresses (both casual and formal) for like $6-7 a piece... but the drawback is that's all they're really worth. They tend to wear and tear faster than clothing from anywhere else.
Diana M.
The quality is not so great but I have bought clothes from here for job interviews and other rare occasions the clothes have held up well. It's a good thing the clothes are cheap because I would be even more upset if I spent a ton of money only to experience the poor quality of the clothes.
Loan L.
W Lafayette, IN
They do have nice looking items in the store but I've found the quality to be very low. It would do nicely for a shirt or dress to wear to one occassion...but don't look for clothes here if you are looking to have it be a wardrobe staple. It really is a case of "You get what you pay for."
Jessica H.
Nashville, TN
The only real "plus" to this store is the prom/homecoming dresses. Yes they are cheap if you look closely but hey, its usually dark in those settings plus you're pretty much guaranteed to only wear this dress once. Jeans are decent. All "dressy/businesswear" looks like tacky club clothing.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.